Shock

Story Info
Woman nearly has a fatal fall.
2.9k words
4.41
26.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

My husband, Mike, had decided we were going for a hike up the mountains. That was fine by me. I enjoy hiking. We hopped in the car and headed north, aiming for a nice nature reserve with a couple of good hiking trails.

Now Mike is, how should I phrase this, a trifle competitive, and not always over-nice about how he wins. Heading towards the reserve we were cruising down a two-lane main road. Mike was driving, naturally, and also speeding a little. Again, naturally. We passed a sign warning that one lane dropped out and that the traffic had to merge.

Now there was a car a little way in front of us and Mike was overtaking him quite quickly, but it was plain that we weren't going to pass him before the double lane vanished. Common sense said to just pull in behind him as he was doing the legal limit. Instead, Mike's competitive edge kicked in, he leaned on the accelerator and did his best to pass before our lane vanished.

Now as far as I could see it was going to be a tie, with the other car maybe a little in front. So Mike leaned on his horn and moved towards the other guy. He at least had the common sense to slow down and let Mike pass. He gave us a nasty look as we passed but Mike was waving a finger at him and leaving him rapidly behind.

There was a speed trap further down the road, wasn't there. One guess who got pulled over. The cop didn't want to hear anything that Mike had to say, just writing out a ticket and handing it to him, wishing us a nice day, but to drive a little slower. Mike's attitude wasn't improved by the fact that the car he'd forced to yield right of way sailed by as we got ticketed, the driver looking at us with a big smile.

Mike's mood deteriorated even more when he found himself tailing the other guy, who was now driving well below the speed limit. Deliberately, I'm sure. When another car caught up with us he managed to kick his car's speed up a notch so as not to cause other people any delays.

Oddly enough the first car turned into the parking area we were going to use. It was rather occupied and we both started cruising around looking for a space. We were still behind, so when we spotted a vacant space it was plain that the other guy would get it. He turned on his indicator and stopped the other side of the vacant spot, his reverse lights coming on, showing he was going to reverse into the spot. He looked behind just in time to see Mike swing straight into the spot.

I'm afraid that both Mike and I gave him a nasty smirk, but there wasn't much he could do. He just gave us a cold look and drove on. Mike and I walked across to the small shop attached to the Park Ranger's station, intending to pick up maps and snacks for the hike. Would you believe it, the guy from the other car was walking into the shop as we approached. He'd found a spot right outside the Ranger's station.

We found the stuff we wanted and approached the checkout, only to find ourselves behind that guy again. How the hell did he manage to get in front all the time? Mike just jumped forward and pushed in front of him, smirking and daring him to make something of it. The guy just gave Mike a bland look and told the girl on the checkout to serve Mike first.

"It'll get him out of here that much faster," he added.

Mike gave him a filthy look, paid for his stuff and we left and headed off up one of the two main paths. Looking back I could see the guy watching which way we went, then he deliberately waved to us and turned towards the other path.

It was odd, but that man had managed to get very severely up Mike's nose. Mike seemed to think that he'd lost some sort of personal competition between them. I was prepared to shrug it off, but Mike was chewing the thing over like a dog with a bone.

We settled down to our hike, with Mike checking over the map. I wondered what he was trying to learn, so I asked him.

"There's a split in the mountain," he said, indicating a narrow valley off to the side of the trail. "That's why there are two trails. One goes up either side of the split. If we could just cross the split we would finish up on the other trail and get to the top on that trail before that bastard does."

Yes, I suppose we could, but why bother? I didn't say that, though. I just pointed out that there was no bridge and so we'd have to continue the way we were going. Mike humphed and grumbled, but what else could he do? Nothing, right? Wrong, as it turned out.

We'd been hiking uphill for about an hour. Sometimes the split in the mountain was right next to us and other times the trail drifted away from it. We eventually came to this spot where our path was right next to the split and the split was very narrow. Not so narrow that you could jump across, but a lot narrower than in other places.

Which is why I considered it most unfortunate that a very tall tree had chosen that spot to fall. It's roots were next to the trail on our side of the split and the top of the branch rested easily on the other side. There was a little sign posted next to the tree. 'Danger. Keep off.'

Mike was smiling.

"I thought this might still be here," he said. "Me and some of my mates used to cross the split here. You can see how the top of the tree trunk had been worn smooth. All sort of animals cross using this old tree."

"Ah, Mike, it has a danger sign on it," I pointed out.

"Oh, that's just a legal thing," he said dismissively. "They stick those signs up all over the place. They don't mean anything."

"You're not really going to try to cross over are you?"

"Yes, we are," was the unwanted reply.

"What do you mean, we? You don't expect me to hike across that tree, do you? Look how far the drop is."

"Don't worry about it," I'm told. "Look how wide the trunk is. You could drive a car across that tree."

It'd have to be a bloody small car, in my opinion. Yes, the bole was nice and wide, but it was also long, and looked as though it was getting longer every passing second.

"No way known," I stated flatly, and meant it. Not that my saying and meaning it had any effect on Mike. He was set on us crossing via tree.

"Watch," he said. He jumped up onto the tree and walked confidently to the middle and jumped up and down, idiot that he was. Then he turned and strolled back to me.

"See. Safe as houses. Now off you go."

With that he picked me up and plunked me down on the tree. Deciding that it would me a long cold day before Mike was back in my bed, I moved nervously along the tree trunk. I have to admit it felt quite solid and I was rapidly gaining confidence in what I was doing.

I was nearly over when I felt the tree suddenly shake beneath me. At the same time Mike shouted.

"Oh, fuck me! Run, Cecy!"

I didn't need to be told twice. Neither did I wait around for an explanation. I bolted trying to get off that tree the fastest way possible. It turned out that the fastest way possible was having the tree drop out from under me. I screamed and made a grab for something to hold on to and by a stroke of luck I clutched hold of something on the far side of the split. You can bet your boots I held on tight, screaming my head off.

Next thing I'm sending up prayers of thanks as a hand closed around my wrist and I felt myself being pulled up.

"No worries," said a nice warm voice. "I've got you. You're safe now. Stupid, but safe."

"It's odd. There's a danger side on this side. I'm surprised there isn't one over on the other side as well."

I was shivering. I mean, I'd nearly been killed. Mike would be when I got hold of him. Oddly enough, it was that man who'd rescued me. He had me lying on the grass and he was fiddling with my shirt.

"What are you doing," I asked in a little voice, feeling a little stunned by what had happened.

"You had a very narrow escape and you're under a bit of shock. I'm loosening your clothes a little. It's recommended to help you breathe easier and relax."

The soothing way he said it made it sound reasonable, and I didn't object. There again, I didn't really notice that he had undone all my shirt buttons and opened it up. I'd also never considered the disadvantages of a front fastening bra before this. By the time I did my breasts were exposed to his interested gaze.

Mike was bellowing across the split, wanting to know what was going on.

"Your girlfriend is fine," my rescuer yelled back. "A bit of shock, so I'm loosening her clothes. She's got nice breasts, hasn't she?"

It was that comment that made me realise that the man had me bared to the waist. Mike was screaming back across the split, pointing out that I was his wife and demanding that the guy leave me alone. (I found out eventually that his name was Tim, so I'll start using it.)

"I can't do that," Tim yelled back. "She had a nasty shock. It needs to be treated. If you want to help why don't you run up to where you can cross and come back down this trail? It'll keep you busy."

Tim turned back to me.

"Yoga pants look good," he said, "but they're very tight. For the state of your health I'll have to remove them."

With that he grabs my yoga pants and pulls them down. Actually, he pulled them down my legs but lifted my legs up into the air so that Mike could see that I was losing them. I was surprised that Mike's raging didn't cause another tree to fall.

"Very nice legs," Tim observed. "You'll have noticed that I've left your panties on. Why, if I was to take them off you'd think I was going to ravish you."

I almost choked on that. Bastard. I was effectively naked apart from a pair of bikini briefs, and they lived up to the description of brief. I was feeling a lot better. The brief rest being all I'd really required, I started trying to do up my bra.

"Leave it alone," said Tim, slapping my hand lightly away from the bra. "I like looking at your breasts. Your husband likes to win, doesn't he?"

What could I say? It was true.

"So much so that he's even ready to risk your life to do so," Tim added. That hurt. Probably because it was true. It wasn't any skill on my or Mike's part that had stopped me falling. It had been luck and quick action by Tim.

Tim looked over at where Mike was standing, almost jumping up and down on the spot he was so angry.

"I think you beloved husband needs a lesson in humility and I'm in just the right mood to give it to him. You can consider it a lesson to you also, in what happens when you do something blindingly stupid."

With that, Tim grabbed my foot and twisted it sideways. I had no choice but to go with it and I found myself lying flat on my face. Hand took me around the hips and lifted and just like that I was on my hands and knees.

"You know I said that if I removed your panties you'd think I was going to ravish you?" he asked me, and I nodded.

"You'd be right," came the reply, and my panties went down.

I just froze in position. I didn't dare look towards Mike. I could hear him, and that was bad enough. Then I gave a yelp as Tim gave me a healthy smack on the bottom.

"Hey, mate," he called over to Mike. "A fine ass your woman has. You don't mind if I take a little reward for helping her out, do you?"

The hand that had slapped my bottom had continued on down and between my legs and was now massaging my pussy. Tim's other hand snaked around and cupped my breast, squeezing it. Yes, it was the breast on the side that Mike could see. He was going absolutely spare. Big deal. Unless he grew wings there was nothing he could do.

"Um, you're not really going to rape me are you?" I asked nervously, hoping that it was all a display to get Mike's goat.

"Of course," said Tim, sounding surprised. "It's not because I want to but if I don't follow through you'll have got of scot free and you'll never learn your lesson."

Oh my god, he actually sounded as though he meant it. He was going to ravish me out of the kindness of his heart. Wasn't that nice of him?

I tried to wriggle away from Tim's groping hands but all that got me was another spank on my bottom.

"Why don't you just fold your arms and rest your head on them," suggested Tim. "You'll probably find it easier to relax that way."

Relax? I'm about to be taken by a stranger and he suggests that I relax? He was obviously insane and everyone knows you have to humour mad people. I did as he suggested.

I heard the sound of a zipper and I knew what was coming. Mike had fallen into a thunderous silence. He was quiet but you knew the storm was coming. Well he couldn't blame me. This was all his fault. Then I gasped.

Tim's erection was pressing against me. Then it was sliding smoothly in. I flicked one glance over at where Mike was standing, watching, and hastily looked away. His face was so red I was afraid that he'd burst a blood vessel.

Tim slid fully into me with one long firm stroke. I have to admit I probably helped a little by lifting my bottom to meet him. Now that he had me, both his hands closed over my breasts and he started taking me.

He would pause, slide in deep, pause, then pull out almost all the way. Then he'd start the little sequence all over again. He wasn't hurrying. He was taking his pleasure, certainly, but apparently felt that it was also part of his job to ensure that I also enjoyed what was happening. It would have been hard not to. He knew just what he was doing and set up a nice rhythm that just naturally grew on me.

Before he started I was wondering why no other hikers had turned up to help me. Now I was hoping no other hikers would turn up to help me. I was responding helplessly, bottom rising and falling as he drove into me.

I was totally ignoring Mike. He was irrelevant to what was happening. My whole attention was on Tim and what he was doing to me.

Slowly but surely he was moving faster, every thrust lifting me a little higher, edging me towards a climax. Then he was hitting faster and faster, and I wasn't being edged towards but driven forcefully, pushed recklessly towards completion.

I'd jammed a hand against my mouth. I wasn't going to scream, I wasn't. If people heard and came running I'd never live it down. I just hung on, while Tim ran riot within me.

Then I shuddered and climaxed and I could feel Tim shuddering and spending himself within me.

I slumped down, exhausted.

When I finally got myself together I could hear Mike ranting and raving on the other side of the split. Tim, on the other hand, was laughing quietly.

"I see you're back with me," he said, still laughing. "Assuming that, for some strange reason, you will want to get back together with that loser over there, may I suggest you head up the trail? You'll find a new bridge about a hundred yards up that spans the split. It's even marked on the map. Maybe your husband mistook the old tree bridge for the one marked. Mind you, if he'd followed my advice and run up the trail he'd have found the bridge and been here long ago, but you can't tell some people."

With that Tim exited, stage left, as they say, while I scrabbled for my clothes. If there was a bridge just up the path then I was going to throw Mike off it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers