Shock and Awe Again Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Diane to get out of the car and she did. First, she stood there with her head down then I told her to go to her husband. She did. I opened her robe so that it just hung there exposing her body. The other two women and Allen stood back while I talked to Diane's husband. I told him she did good most of the time and that I had only to punish her a few times. I gave him the tapes and told him he could see for himself. I then motioned for him to go behind her, which he did. I then lifted the robe above her butt. I told her to spread her legs and to lean forward. She did. I spread her butt cheeks and told her husband to look. There was some white around her anus and while we were watching, some more dripped out. I was surprised by that not expecting it, but it was just the right timing. It was just very small trickle. I told she did very good allowing me to fuck her ass at the end. It was very good and her cute ass made it even better. I described how much sperm was dripping out and he agreed that it was blobs of it.

My wife did something that surprised me.

end of part one part two soon