Shock and Awe Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time I had ever seen another guy have a climax. In real life that is. I had seen some in porn videos and a couple how to videos we have. I studied him while he climaxed, comparing him to how I react at that moment. His movements seemed to be about the same as mine but his noises were different.

Soon after they both relaxed, they stood and we helped them out. They both decided to head for the showers without much a word to the rest of us. I didn't blame them it was obvious they needed to get cleaned up. I watched them walk away. Mostly watching her that. It was erotic to watch her butt as she walked even if it was partially coated with mud. I couldn't help myself so I glanced his way, but seeing his butt move as he walked didn't stir me like hers did. After a few seconds, I excused my self and followed them. I like watching woman take showers. I watch my wife as much as possible. There was a slight raise near the showers and I knew one could see over the top of the stalls while standing on the raise. I hurried to the top and looked down. There were already under the water. First rinsing off her back, then his front. Then they started soaping each other up. It was sexy watching him cover her breasts with soap. She turned around and bent over so he could do her butt. That was arousing too watching his hands slide over her butt and into her crack. It would have been nice to see what he was doing in her crack but still it was a nice show. However, after a while they started snuggling and other love motions. I decided to give them their privacy for that. That may seem contradictory, after all, I had just seen them have sex with each other and had watched them soap each other up but I felt if they were going to be lovey-dovey, they should have privacy. I left and went back to me and my wife's cabin.

She was there and asked if they had put on a good show for me. I hadn't told her where I was going but she knew me well enough to figure it out. It didn't sound sarcastic so I just said that they did for a minute but then started making love and I left.

She nodded and said something about me being horny.

I was horny. Peeing on Diane, watching the others, especially watching my wife's pee come out of her and dripping on on her friend finally watching them fucked had been a big turn on.

I said, "Yes I am".

"Big time I would imagine."

I was putting away some clothes in the cabin's closet when I heard a noise so I turned on around and she was half way undressed. She flashed her breasts at me.

"

I'm horny too. I was daydreaming of you making love to me on the way up."

I went to her, embraced her, and teasingly I said, "Only of me?"

I had said it totally jokingly but she answered me seriously, "Yes only you. I find myself wanting only you."

I looked at her with a puzzled expression and she said, "I liked what we did last time and I know we are up here partially so I can have sex with Diane's husband but at the same time I want you. You are my love and my desire."

As good as that sounded I was a bit troubled, after all she was the one that had gotten us into swapping and if she really felt that way it would ruin my plan to fulfill one of her fantasies. She continued though.

"Don't get me wrong as I said I am glad we did what we did, it was thrilling, exciting, fun and different. I will be joining in for all we planned on this trip and I will enjoy it but afterwards I'm not sure about continuing it. Once in a long while it could be good for change and extra fun but I don't want to do it as a habit, I want to make love to you and to have you make love to me."

I wasn't sure what to say so I said, "Well we can see what the others say afterwards and maybe cut it down to twice a year. We already are planning on doing it just four or five times a year so it might be good to cut it even more."

She nodded then said, "Now I want you."

I was holding her from behind by this time and emphasized her words by humping against me. Then she rubbed her butt back and forth across my front. It felt a little rough against my shaft but it was obvious what she wanted.

I turned her around and kissed her hard, I kissed her harder a second time but this time, reached between us and gently squeezed a breast. She sighed in my mouth and pushed her tongue into my oral opening. Soon we were taking turns sucking on each other's tongue. I don't like doing that it as much as some people but she loved doing it when very horny. I got both hands between us and began pinching her nipples. Soon she stopped, back off then slipped her pants down, I watched her take them off. As soon as they were off, she quickly knelt down in front of me and undid my pants. I was halfway hard as she pushed my pants down, quickly followed by my shorts. She looked at my half-hard shaft like she was examining it then suddenly took it in her mouth. My body jerked from the wetness and she sighed around the shaft. She sucked and sucked then took it out of her mouth to lick the head. I jerked again. She pushed me back onto the bed so I wouldn't have to stand. My legs were over the edge and my back was down. She was now in between my legs.

"I've been wanting that in my mouth and in another opening for hours."

She went back to hungrily sucking on it. Mostly she just sucked on it, which was different then the usual way she went down on me but I didn't care it was good. And I needed it. She continued even when I told her I was getting close. She licked it some, hard licks like she was tasting it. She even nibbled then bit the head. I like when she nibbles, but the biting was almost too hard. She continued in that vein, sucking with alternating between having it half way in her, mouth all the way in her mouth or just the head in her mouth. It all felt good. Soon I was involuntarily raising my hips as my groans were almost continually. Toward the end she stopped suddenly, took her mouth away and just licked. Starting at the base and going all the way up to the slit on top. Up and down in long slow licks. I went "Gaaaa" and moaned even louder. Anyone walking by the cabin would have heard me for sure. Finally I was there my hips were up as far as I could get them and my head was thrown back. I'm sure a look of extreme ecstasy was on my face. She stopped again and let me drift back down for a moment then clamped her mouth over the first one fourth of my shaft. My body jerked as euphoria filled my mind and a few seconds later as she sucked I cam. I let out a deep bellow as the first sperm shot out, a softer bellow when the second flew out. I continued to groan as my shaft pumped shot after shot of my man stuff into her mouth. She was able to swallow it all, except for a tiny bit that trickled out around her mouth. As I came down from the climax, I managed to open my eyes and saw her smiling around my shaft as she finished me. I had to rest a moment as she stood and smiled down at me, quite happy and proud that she had done that to me

After a minute or two to gather my strength, I stood up and grabbed her, kissing her hard then telling her it was her turn she eagerly climbed on the bed after taking off the rest of her clothes. Once on her back she spread her legs. I climbed onto the bed and in-between her legs. I looked at her passionflower open and ready for me. I knew that wonderful slit of hers by heart, it was also different from Diane's and Allen's but it still after all those years excited me. I wanted to lick it, to taste her to feel that hard nubbin of flesh that made up her ecstasy button in my mouth, to roll my tongue around it. I told her that, explaining how beautiful her joy tunnel was, and what it did to me when I looked at it. I glanced up and she had a satisfied smile on her face. I meant every word, which she probably could tell.

After a few seconds of looking at it, I licked it, all the way up, along the slit. I licked down than back up and down again. She let out a happy sigh quickly followed by a groan. I licked up and down like that for quite seconds. Next, I sucked on her clitoris while I traced a fingertip up and down that sexy slit of hers. I alternated with licking hard against the clitoris and nibbling on it. When I felt she was half way to a climax I pushed in two fingers and began to finger fuck her slit. On the thrust inward I tried to hit her gently G-spot. I most have been able to at times since she groaned louder when I did. I kept up those same moves until her back was arching and she was letting out a continual moan. Soon I touched her anus with two finger tips and just before she was over the edge, I shoved them into Betty's anus. She rewarded my efforts by screaming and shaking through an orgasm. It was my turn to smile as she jerked and groaned as ecstasy exploded through her mind. I didn't give her a chance to recover as I continued to jam my fingers in and out of her while sucking.

Half way to another orgasm, I slid up and started sucking a nipple as I pushed my fingers in further to caress her G-spot. I went back and forth from breast to breast as I lay on top of her and continually caressed her special spot. Just before she climaxed again, I pulled out my fingers and as she groaned in disappointment, I moved slightly and poked my shaft at her slit. It took me two tries to hit it just right but after all the times I had done it, my body knew where to go. I slipped it in easy, continually moving until I hit bottom. She arched her back and gasped out a pleasure moan as it went in. I let out an Ngggaaa sound myself. Even after the one orgasm I was still aroused enough to enjoy the feeling as if I needed it.

I rested for a moment to allow us both to enjoy the feeling then pulled out most of the way. I shoved it back in, pulled out and back in again. Soon I had a familiar rhythm going and we were both groaning as I did. Betty went over the edge almost immediately with head back and her eyes glazing over as she opened her mouth in a soundless O then let loose a small scream. I just kept going thrusting in deeper and deeper. Finally, I was close and she was humping back. A minute or two later I went over the edge as I shoved it in hard and fast She cried out as another orgasm hit her. She gasped and moaned and we both jerked as we spasmed. I relaxed after what seemed like a minute and she relaxed a few seconds later.

Betty started peppering my face with kisses me and saying "Thank you Thank you Thank you."

I said "Thank you. That was a good blow job and what you did while I was inside you was fantastic."

She smiled then as I slipped off her she cuddled next to me.

"I love you my husband."

"I love you my wife."

We stayed in that position for quite a few minutes just enjoying the other's presence as we enjoyed the after glow. After a few more, "I love yours we got up and finished putting away our clothes. Later we met with the others for dinner and some relaxation after dinner. Nothing sexual it was just talking, starting a campfire and such. Well, there was a little sexual activity. Diane and her husband coddled and kissed in ways that showed what they would be doing when they went back to their cabin.

We did the same the next two days. We went hiking, had campfires with S'Mores and ghost stories at night, taking turns fixing meals and such. The fourth night was my wife's turn to have a fantasy fulfilled. After what she said on the first day, I wasn't sure how she would react to this, but she had said since she was wondering if one of her fantasies would be fulfilled too. I had kept quiet so as not give anything away.

That evening an hour after dinner, I had left for a few minutes to get something. Or so I said I had actually gone to get the other two guys. She said she wanted to have so much sex in one session that she would be sore in various openings the next day. I could not do that by myself, I had tried a couple of times through the years, so I enlisted the others. Neither they nor their wives had refused so I set it in motion. I came back to the cabin. I had told her to wear something sexy since we would have some of our fun when I got back. She was dressed in a pink nightie with no bra and pink panties. The other two men were watching through the window waiting for their turn but in a way that my wife would not see them.

I put down a pan I had brought back to the cabin then grabbed her and kissed her hard. She was surprised but didn't resist. I backed her to the bed pushed her down and after she landed, I took hold of her panties and just pulled them off. She looked at me puzzled since I usually wasn't that rough, but I told her she was about to get the fucking of her life and all her holes better be ready. She looked at me wondering what was going on but a second later, she smiled. I hurried out of my clothes, got on the bed and on top of her and kissed her hard again. She tried to say something but I kept my mouth on top of hers. Finally, she kissed back. I pulled her top off and sucked on a nipple. I bit and chews on it then switched to the other. At the first bite, she said ouch but I think it was more surprise then pain because a couple of seconds later she was groaning. I licked and bit again harder, then grabbed her sex. I massaged it with my whole hand then shoved two fingers in. I knew she would be wet by then so it wouldn't hurt her. She looked at me like she wanted to ask what had gotten into me but she instead relaxed again. After two minutes or so, I licked my way down her stomach to her thatch of hair. I chewed on her belly button on the way down. After chewing her hair some I licked lower and started running my tongue across her slit. I just licked with none of my usual teasing. She jerked in pleasure, but then looked at me again as I said her pussy was sexy. A slut's pussy.

After a few minutes of enjoying her slit I climbed up and inserted my shaft in I asked how she enjoyed my cock in her pussy. I added "but it didn't matter if you like it or not you're was going to get it."

I just shoved it in and started thrusting in and out. Her back arched and she moaned, so I knew she was enjoying it even if it was rougher and harder then she normally wanted. I just fucked her until I came with a few more words about how good a fuck she was.

Soon after I climaxed I got up, she looked at me funny for even though she had one, maybe two climaxes she wasn't ready for it to end. Especially after, I had said that she was going to have the fuck of her life. I opened the door and Su's husband came in. He looked at my wife lying in the bed with her legs spread.

She instinctively closed her legs, put her arms over her bosom and said "Hey!"

Bill started to take off his clothes.

end part two part three soon

12