Shock Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meal Julie cleared the dishes while Scott made coffee and brought two cups to the table. Sitting down facing her, he said, "I guess maybe it's time for a talk?"

She smiled at him and said, "I was hoping we could do that upstairs. Could you load the dishwasher and give me a couple of minutes, and then meet me in the bedroom?"

When Scott came into the master bedroom he was greeted by the sight of Julie, standing and seeming to pose in the middle of the room. Her hair was down, and she wore a long black negligee with lace panels that offered teasing glimpses of her breasts and pubic hair. She was blushing a little with embarrassment, but she looked sexy as hell.

"Wow!" was all Scott could come up with.

"Glad you like it," she said, coming towards him. "Now let's get you more comfortable."

Julie turned off the lights, leaving only a bedside lamp on. Without any further words she seated him on the bed and began to undress him. Taking her time, she removed his clothes, touching and stroking his legs, his arms and his chest as they became visible. At first she seemed nervous, but soon she was enjoying what she was doing. When Scott was naked, she urged him gently up to the head of the bed and arranged him comfortably on his back, his head on a pillow.

Then, lying nestled by his side, she began to kiss his cheek and his neck, while running one hand down his side, around his thighs, and finally, slowly, teasingly, onto his semi-erect cock. She kept up the kisses and the stroking until he was very hard; then she knelt by his side, smiling into his eyes, and took his cock into her mouth.

A surprised and delighted Scott tried to reach for her, but she gently pushed his hands away and continued to lick and suck him. Despite what he knew was her inexperience, Julie gradually took more and more of his erection into her mouth, sliding up and down his shaft teasingly. After a couple of minutes, to his astonishment, she had taken all of his 5½ inches and her lips were touching the hair at the base of his cock.

Scott groaned his pleasure and approval, as she continued to bathe him with her lips and tongue. She could feel his rising excitement, and after 2-3 more minutes she pulled off him and said, "the next time I'm going to finish you this way—but right now I'd like this inside me, OK?"

Still taking the lead, she re-arranged Scott in a sitting position, his back against a pillow propped up against the headboard. Then she straddled him, kneeling, and slid his cock into her very wet pussy. They groaned together at the wonderful feeling of being united. Scott was astonished by her initiative—they had never done it this way before.

"This way you can reach my breasts at the same time," she said a little breathlessly, and he responded by pulling the hem of her nightie up and over her head, leaving her naked.

They fucked slowly, deliciously, enjoying every sensation. She kissed him deeply, probing with her tongue, enjoying the feeling of his hands cupping and stroking her breasts. Then she sat up straighter and pulled his head to a nipple, which he sucked eagerly.

As his sucking got her more and more excited she rose and fell more rapidly on Scott's dick. Soon her breast fell away from his lips as they both began breathing harder. Scott held her ass cheeks firmly, pulling her down on him harder with each stroke. He said, "my God—my God, I'm gonna come!"

Frantically she bounced on him, and her orgasm hit her just before his arrived. He could feel the tight spasms of her pussy around him as he shot his sperm up into her. They held one another tightly, gasping, for many seconds; then with a sigh they gradually relaxed, and she collapsed against him, her head on his shoulder.

After a couple of minutes Scott said, "you know what I said a little while ago? I'd just like to go on record as saying it again."

"What was that, baby?" she asked dreamily.

"Wow!" he answered, with a laugh.

They lay in one another's arms, relaxed and happy, not talking much, just enjoying the feel of each other. After a while Julie rose and disappeared into the bathroom. She came out minutes later with a warm washcloth, which she used to gently wash off Scott's cock and balls. She returned the cloth to the bathroom, then lay down beside him again.

Scott felt her fingers trailing over his chest, then his legs, and finally teasing into his pubic hair. He lay still, content to let Julie take the lead as she had earlier—that had certainly worked out pretty well!

After a few minutes Julie once again had Scott's erect cock in her mouth, and again she worked all the way down the shaft, before sliding off and giving each of his balls some attention with her lips and tongue. Then she returned to the cock, sucking harder and using her hand to hold and caress his balls as she brought him closer and closer to a climax.

This time when Scott's hips began to jerk, indicating an imminent ejaculation, she stayed right with him and he exploded into her mouth. He watched in amazement as she swallowed. "Not so much the second time as there would have been before," she said to him calmly, and they both laughed.

Julie crossed the room to turn out the light, then snuggled back in bed next to Scott and pulled the covers up over them. "Maybe that'll hold you for a little while," she said with a smile.

Still looking happy but a bit shell-shocked, Scott said very seriously, "I love you, Julie."

"Me too," she whispered, holding him close. In a few minutes they were both asleep.

*** *** ***

When Scott awoke the next morning, he stretched and yawned. He felt great!

Then he glanced at the clock and started in horror. It was 9:30, and he was already late for work!

He was about to leap out of the bed when Julie's hand on his arm restrained him. She was lying on her side watching him and smiling. She was again wearing last night's beautiful nightie.

"Relax, big fella. You've got the day off. Seems you have a touch of the flu. Or at least that's what I told your office when I called."

Scott grinned at her. "Now that you mention it, I do feel a little sick. Maybe a day of bed-rest..." He pulled her to him, and they shared a long kiss.

"Now take your shower," she told him. "I've already had mine. When you're done, come on downstairs and breakfast will be ready. We've got to keep your strength up, seeing as you have the flu and all."

Greeting him in the kitchen was a tableful of food: waffles with syrup, bacon, some scrambled eggs, and coffee. Scott and Julie ate greedily, not talking much but smiling at one another, pausing every once in a while for a kiss. He looked very happy but a bit dazed; Julie just looked happy.

When they'd finished, Scott said, "how about if I clean this up? It was so nice of you to make all of this for us."

"Let's let it sit, honey. I need you upstairs for something." Julie grabbed something from the table and headed for their bedroom, with an eager Scott in her wake.

They lay on the bed, kissing and caressing one another. Scott had his hands under her nightie, one teasing a breast, the other gently stroking her pussy-lips. She was running her hands all over his back and chest, and down under his boxer-shorts.

Then she sat up. "I think we need the covers off for this." She pulled off her nightie, and pulled the covers down off the bottom of the bed. Then she lay back and, picking up the bottle of syrup she'd brought from the kitchen, poured a thin stream of it around each of her nipples, then down over her belly into her pussy hair and her lips.

"You've always had a sweet tooth, right Scott?"

"Who ARE you, and what have you done with my wife?" he asked in amazement. "Wait, don't answer that!"

Scott took his time, eager to get every bit of the syrup with his lips and to give his wife as much pleasure as he could. By the time he left her breasts the nipples were rigid and pointing at the ceiling; and her groans grew deeper and more excited as he hunted through her pubic hair and tasted the syrup on her pussy lips.

Soon the syrup was all gone, but Scott didn't feel the need to tell his wife that! He kept his tongue circling around her clit, then sliding up and down the lips. Finally he slid two fingers into her pussy, while sucking harder on her clit and its hood. Julie gasped, and her hips began humping up against his mouth. "Oh, oh," she moaned, faster and faster, until with a long delicious groan she reached her climax.

Julie lay in delighted exhaustion for a few moments. Then she pulled Scott up to her, tasting herself on his mouth as she kissed him repeatedly.

"Are you hard?" she asked, feeling for his cock. "Oh yes, indeed you are! Come down here, baby."

Julie moved to the foot of the bed and got down on her knees, bending at the waist and letting her head and upper body lie flat on the bed. She spread her knees widely apart, so that her pussy was visible and tempting. Looking back over her shoulder at Scott she asked, "can we try it this way?"

Scott didn't know if he was more amazed or excited, but he didn't waste time on the answer. Sliding his knees in between hers, he smoothly pushed inside her, going as deep as he could, feeling her warm ass and thighs against him. He loved fucking her from behind!

Having already orgasmed, Julie felt sexy but relaxed. She gloried in the pleasure of Scott's cock so deep within her, and moaned happily as he took his time, working his own excitement up to a fever pitch. When he got close to his own orgasm, after several wonderful minutes, he held her hips and pulled her back against him with each thrust, until he climaxed noisily and joyfully inside her, and collapsed with a happy groan over her back.

They took a shower together, washing each other gently; then they dressed and went downstairs to sit close together on the couch.

"May I take it that you've forgiven me for the awful thing I did to you?" Scott asked her seriously.

With a smile Julie said, "yes—both for the awful thing you did, and the more awful thing you didn't do, thank God!"

He hugged her, and said, "we seem to be on a somewhat different footing, ah, sexually."

Julie laughed with delight at the unsure look on his face. "I think you could say that, baby!"

Then more seriously she added, "it wasn't just what you did, Scott. I also had a long talk with Susan on Saturday. I can tell you about it sometime—but let's just say that their sex life sounds much more like what you're hoping for than ours was. I guess I realized that what you've been asking for isn't so extreme or outrageous."

He nodded, and kissed her. "Well, if last night and this morning are anything to go by, you may have to start facing life with an excessively happy husband!"

"I don't know if I can keep up THAT pace," she replied, smiling. "But we're going to be making love a lot more, and trying new things too—I promise, baby."

Then, after another minute and an obvious hesitation, he said, "Julie, some of ... some of what ... we did, last night and today—they were a big surprise, you know? I mean wonderful, terrific! But ... not what I would have expected from you."

He almost seemed afraid to say more, and Julie laughed again.

"Oh, that was all just my Sunday morning shopping excursion, Scott."

He looked puzzled, and she went on.

"Victoria's Secret, for a new nightie and a few other items you might see before too long. Barnes & Noble, for a couple of books from the Love and Sex section. They have some good ones on sexual positions. And the grocery store, of course."

"The grocery store?" He was still puzzled. "You mean for last night's dinner?"

"No, silly, for some bananas. I had to have SOMETHING to practice on!"

12