Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also horror and shock in his eyes. "Permission to be on the firing squad when they are sentenced to death sir." His voice was filled with anger and rage at the men that had done this to the females. His voice was also a low growl as well. "Better yet I will challenge them to a trial by arms."

Something about the way he spoke and the fury in his voice penetrated one girl who was terrified beyond belief. There was just a feeling of honesty and trustworthiness to the alien that penetrated the mental fog. She tried standing up and staggered some as she tried to move across the room. "Will you protect and guard me? Will you help protect the others?" She started to fall at that point.

The young warrior jumped across the room and caught her before she could fall. "Come let's sit you down so you don't fall." His tail was still lashing in anger but his tone was very gentle. Once she was seated he pulled off his field jacket and helped her into it. It gave her some cover so her body wasn't showing to everyone there. "All of us will. We will ensure that nothing will hurt you again." He settled on the edge of the bed and wrapped an arm around her. "I will protect you like I would my sisters. Why don't you try and relax till our medical team gets here." Before he realized it she had fallen asleep leaning against him.

Satasha and the other two females were moving through the women and checking on them. "Vangie contact the Barque and tell them to bring something for them to wear. It doesn't matter if it is to large since that will cover more of their bodies. It will give them a sense of security that they aren't being stared at."

Vangie gave her a salute as well and made a call on his comm. As they were taking a look he gave them what information they had on the women and their status. "Empty your pockets in your field jackets and I need five more for the time being. The males that were near them started pulling them off and handed them over. Vangie set them inside the door but didn't enter.

Billy came over and grabbed the coats and first went to Bitty and gave her the largest and helped her get it on and sealed. With the help of the women they got the others dressed in the jackets as well. While they were waiting for the Barque to connect he was thinking hard on what they were going to need to do. They were a week or so away from the solar system. He had plans for the ship as well as turning the prisoners over to the authorities. About half or more of the warriors would have to stay aboard this ship.

Sally could captain this ship and he would need to pilot his ship since the Sholan's just weren't familiar enough. That was especially true with some of the mods that had been done to both ships. He had to pilot his ship since nobody else had any experience with the towing system. Satasha, Z'Marl, and the young warrior could go to the other ship as well as one or two of the others. They had helped save them and that might help a tiny bit with their trust.

He had settled down next to Bitty and curled an arm around her. Once settled he urged her to rest her head on his shoulder again. "Help is coming and the Sholan Barque will be docking shortly. I have requested that as much of the medical team to be female as possible."

Vangie interrupted him before he could say anything else. "Captain I need to report one death amongst our warriors. He was badly wounded by one of the projectiles from a pirate. Warrior Sochie is the one that died." His ears were lowered and so was the other warrior in the room.

Billy closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again. "Thank you for informing me Vangie. Make sure to have the Barque forward the information to his family. I will write a note to them as well informing them he died in the process of saving a number of captives." He leaned back against the wall with Bitty leaning against him.

One of the ladies crawled over and sort of curled up next to him. Another curled up on the other side of the young girl who had fallen asleep against warrior Kingie. Satasha and Z'Marl were comforting the other two and Sally was getting some water for the women to drink.

It was into this scene that Dr. Judsean walked and she covered her horror very well. "Hello Captain Madlax I have my team here to take a look at these ladies and to transport them to the Barque." Billy looked up at her and nodded. At the moment it was all he could do to not go to that room and start shooting. "Hello Doctor. Warrior Kingie, Satasha, and Z'Marl are going to accompany you. It will hopefully give them a scrap of security."

She nodded to him as he carefully moved the two ladies away from him so he could stand. He walked over to the doctor and addressed the room. "This is Doctor Judsean and she has treated me for an illness I had caught and is familiar with Terran physiology. I ask you to trust her. I can't go with you since I am going to be placing this ship under tow. My wife and my companion will be going with you so you have some familiar faces around you." He made a snap decision. "My daughter Sally is going to be going as well as the warrior. I am going to have Senior Warrior Vangie assign three more warriors to escort you and stay with you. They will be stationed on duty to provide you as much help as possible."

The doctor and SBA's slowly came into the room and introduced themselves before starting to take a look at them. "We are going to be putting you on floaters to take you over. This is so you don't have to try and walk. The mattress is self warming and we have blankets as well. Once we get you aboard the ship we are going to scan you for injuries and get you clean."

Billy gave the ladies in the room a good look. "One thing I do need to tell you is that Sholan's are a rather gregarious species. This means they tend to shower in groups with both genders. No they aren't going to be showering with you except to get you clean. They don't have any sort of nudity taboo's since they don't have external secondary gender characteristics." When the women seemed to shrink back he sighed. "My ladies and daughter will help you get clean and some clothing on. You will be fine and we will be on earth in a few days." He stepped out of the room and once out of view leaned against the wall and tried to calm down.

Vangie came over and gave his shoulders a light rub. "I know Yilly and for you it is even worse since you have a relative in there. They will be taken good care of and in a few days we will be on Earth. Once there I will see to it that messages are sent to their families."

Billy leaned into the massage and it helped a tiny bit. "It is all I can do not to go and kill all of them right now. If I go past this room you will have me tackled, all weapons removed and restrained. Do you understand?" He gritted his teeth together since he was beyond angry. "I want to fucking kill them but they need to go back for trial. Also I am not so dishonorable a man to shoot unarmed and shackled men that way."

Vangie didn't say anything but kept massaging his shoulders and upper back while trying to send comforting thoughts and emotions to him. He had a feeling that Billy was getting an overload of feelings and emotions from the women. "Try strengthening your shields Yilly. You are picking up their emotions and feelings which is part of the reason you are so worked up. As soon as we dock with your ship you need to go over and once teathered get some rest."

The first floater came out and it had Bitty on it. She could tell that he was seriously worked up by the way he was leaning against the wall. "Billy will you give me a hug before I am taken over?"

Vangie shook his head at her. "Yitty isn't it? Right now isn't a good time. See the purple on his cloths? It indicates he is a telepath and he is picking up your emotions. It is very possible that he is also getting images of some of what happened to you. If he touches you right now..." He sighed. "As soon as we get to earth I will make sure that he comes and sees you."

She looked startled at that and thought it was a bit odd that he might have something like that. "Okay I guess. I don't really understand what you mean though."

Billy sighed. When he spoke there was a growl in his voice. "He is telling the truth Bitty. Now that I have increased my shielding and turned up my damper I am not quite as mad. If I touch you right now I will get messages from you and I don't think you want to see Vangie tie me up." There were hints of amusement when he said that.

He turned around and rested his hand next to hers. "I will see you when we reach earth. The doctor has told me that she is going to be sending me constant updates on how all of you are doing. Love you hun and let them take care of you." He watched as the floaters were moved down the hall. When the young warrior came out carrying the young girl he nodded. "Take good care of her son. She is going to probably need more help than the others."

Eventually the Barque disconnected from the pirates ship and moved away so Billy's ship could dock. "Vangie once this pig sty is cleaned up and repainted it is going to be named after the warrior who died. When we get to earth we are going to give him full rights by your traditions."

*****

Please leave a comment on this chapter. I am not quite satisfied with it but it has everything I wanted in it. Oh and don't forget to vote.