Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
More surgery, visits to relatives and a surprise.
10.7k words
4.75
12.9k
4

Part 24 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry it took so long for the previous chapter and this one. I had finished six and could have sworn I posted it. When I checked I was horrified to realize I hadn't and it had been almost two weeks since I had posted it on the other site. In any case I finished this one and hopefully it will post by the end of the week.

All sexual relationships are 18+.

*****

Billy and Tasha were relaxing in the main room and quietly talking when Dani and Z'Marl came out of the other room. For a brief moment Billy's eye brows went up as he sensed the feelings from them. He glanced at Tasha and gave her a questioning look. *Did what I think happened? Not that I have a problem but I am a bit startled.* He glanced back at them. "About ready to meet Vangie and Sally? We were going to meet at the front gate and we need to get going."

Dani barely managed not to blush when they walked out of Z'Marl's room. She yawned and stretched before answering. "That is why we are up you know? He did mention that there was a stop he needed to make before we head out to his house." She had to wrinkle her nose since that was going to be rather interesting to watch.

*I think I would have to say yes. Does it bother you?* Tasha snorted since she had a good idea what was going through Dani's mind. "Just don't tease them to much Dani. This is going to be awkward enough for the two of them. Now later we can tease the daylights out of them." She shared a grin with the other two females.

Billy had to grump at her. "Be nice to my oldest or you will be sleeping on the couch woman." He lightly poked her in the side before standing up and offering her a hand. When she stood he wrapped his free hand around her neck and pulled her head down and gave her a loving kiss. "My lovely Leska, it feels so good to be able to touch, hug, and hold you."

Satasha snickered at him and his threat. After standing when he drew her down for a kiss she closed her eyes and leaned into it. Her ears lowered at his words and she looked rather shy for a moment. "My lovely Leska as well and not having to worry about hurting you just by sleeping next to you is wonderful as well."

Dani smiled as she leaned against Z'Marl. She still couldn't believe the changes in her daddy. Maybe if she had been there from the start they wouldn't have seemed quite so drastic. After watching them kissing for a while she coughed to get their attention. "So are we leaving or not?"

Billy turned and smirked at Dani. "I was wondering how much longer I was going to have to hold my breath before you interrupted." He winked at her for good measure. "I am sure you know that their kisses can be rather enjoyable right?" He didn't change expression as he offered his good arm to Tasha and headed out of the room.

Dani turned quite red and buried her head in Z'Marl's shoulder and sighed. "Sometimes I hate my father." She leaned into Z'Marl as they walked out of the room.

Getting to the entrance didn't take too long and they found both Vangie and Sally there. Vangie had been brushed till he gleamed and Sally's hair was very nicely braided. Both looked good and Z'Marl gave them a light whistle. "Goodness you two look good together. Your fur contrasts very nicely with her hair. I would say I am almost jealous but I have Yilly so it's all good."

All of them laughed and started down the street. They knew that both Vangie as well as Z'Marl had some things they wanted to pick up. Thankfully the store wasn't that far but Billy was still puffing some when they arrived. "God this is driving me nuts. I am going to wait here and lean against the bus sign post and catch my breath."

Vangie and Z'Marl walked into the store and it only took a few minutes to pick up what they had ordered. "Sorry you had to hold on to them for so long. Most of us came down sick and this is the first day we have left the guild property." Vangie informed him.

The jeweler waved his hand at them. "Not a problem and don't worry about it. I just hope you like the job I did so I might have some more business with you." He took a minute to give everything a good polish before putting the necklace and bracelet in separate silken bags and handed them over.

With thanks they started to walk out. Billy was leaning against the pole with his good shoulder and the females were sitting on a bench. As they started to move out of the doorway there was some shouting and rapid movement through the crowd.

Billy was facing the wrong way to see what was happening and ended up getting hit but one of three students who had been running. Since his bad shoulder was in the way that was the part the male student hit and Billy went down like he had been poleaxed. "Oh fucking hell." He curled around the arm and was trying to both catch his breath and avoid barfing due to the pain.

Vangie turned and bellowed at the students. "Freeze you three and come here now." His voice was cold and hard as he spoke. When they turned around all they saw was a warrior with his hair starting to stand up.

It was obvious the male was not pleased for whatever reason and they froze just long enough for him to bellow again. "Get your tailless asses over here now or you will regret it. Don't even consider trying to run away. I have your images and will find you." He was snarling as he spoke.

Satasha was curled up as well since she had felt the impact and blazing pain from the contact. Z'Marl was trying to help her as Sally and Dani headed to their father to see if he was okay. If it was just pain that was one thing but if they had damaged the reconstruction that was totally different.

The three males slowly came over and they had their ears flat against their head and their tails were hanging. "How can we help you warrior?" The first one asked.

Vangie didn't hesitate when he grabbed a fist full of the boy's robes and jerked him close. "First off you know better than to run in a crowd like that and I don't give a fuck why you were. Second when you hit Commander Madlax who also happens to be an Ambassador from Earth you didn't stop to apologize. Third Commander Madlax just had reconstructive surgery on the shoulder you hit while running. If there is any damage to him you are facing a trial since he and Lt. Commander Satasha are both telepaths. What you did was at the very least assault and might end up assault with grievous bodily injury."

The boy's ears flattened even further against his head. His pupils were dilated and it was obvious he was terrified of the warrior. "I am sorry warrior. We shouldn't have been running. Commander we apologize to you as well. How can we help you?"

Billy slowly stood up with the help of his girls and grabbed the pole with his good hand for support. His face was laced with pain from being hit as well as fury. "You are going to walk back to the guild and you are going to report to whoever is in charge of you. You will not leave your rooms except for meals and training. When I have calmed down I will decide what punishment you deserve. Now get out of my sight-without running either."

The three boys nodded and hurried away from the two furious adults. The sooner their tails were out of sight the better for them.

A small crowd gathered around to see what had happened. All of them were curious about the aliens but stayed back. A middle aged Sholan female moved forward. "I am a doctor and can check your injuries if you want. I am just a general practitioner but I can tell if there was any obvious damage."

Billy grabbed Vangie's arm for support and moved over to the bench and sat down. "Please do. We are expected somewhere and I don't want to have to cancel unless there is damage." He was still going to need to see the doctor either that evening or the next morning.

She moved forward and out of a bag she was carrying she pulled a portable scanner. She carefully scanned the front, top, and back of his shoulder. Once done she checked the results. "It looks like you have some swelling but nothing obvious was re-injured. You should see your surgeon as soon as possible. Do you have some pain meds? If so I would recommend taking them and for swelling and nausea, it will help your Leska as well."

Vangie nodded. "We have meds for him and thank you for your assistance doctor. You have a good day." He pulled out an autoinjector and gave Billy a quick acting short term pain med. "Take your pills and this will take care of the pain while they kick in. Do you feel up to going to my house?"

Billy had tossed down a couple of pills right before Vangie zapped him. "I will be damned if some stupid teens are going to keep me from going. Pain is pain and it will die down soon enough. How about a public air car instead of the public transport, I don't feel up to it right now."

Vangie nodded and called for one. By now Satasha was feeling better since she had applied the filters to the bond. She also felt better once the pain meds kicked in. She still had a burning ache in her shoulder but it was down to a manageable ache. Now that she was able to breathe she scooted over to Billy and sat next to him. "God that was awful. I want to find those three and claw some fur off them now."

Billy leaned against Z'Marl since she was on his good side and shuddered. "Tell me about it. All I saw was stars and the urge to blow chunks on the sidewalk." When Satasha pressed her hand against his leg he started to relax from the contact. "I am more pissed about you having to feel that more than anything else."

Dani and Sally were on the outside of Z'Marl and Satasha. "Are you feeling better daddy? Should we take you back to the hospital?" Dani's first urge was to take him back even kicking and screaming but that wouldn't happen.

"No sweetie though I will go either this evening or first thing in the morning. It will depend on how I feel later."

Once Vangie had called for the air car he had gone to a vender and picked up a cold sweet drink to keep Billy from going into shock. When the vendor gave it to him for free he gave the man a questioning look.

"Sonny those three students are a pain in the ass and are always running around. We have yelled at them and yelled but they just laugh it off and keep doing it. It is a pleasure watching them get pulled down a peg or two."

Vangie raised an eyebrow and nodded. "I am glad to know that and will mention it to Yilly. I am sure he will find it simply fascinating to know that." He winked and walked over and gave Billy the drink. "It is on the sweet side but you need it."

Billy waited for Vangie to take the top off and took a sip. It was sweet but also had a bit of a tang to it. He had swallowed down about half the bottle when the air car arrived. He gave it to Z'Marl to recap and had Tasha help him stand. When the others went to help he waved them off. "I am feeling fairly sensitive right now and if you touch me I will feel your anger and I really don't need that."

Satasha helped him into the air car and belted him in before she settled down. It only took a few minutes for everyone to be belted in. Once the air car detected everyone was belted in it lifted off and headed to the address Vangie had provided.

Billy leaned back against Tasha for the flight and closed his eyes and was taking slow deep breaths. *God that hurt Tasha. I almost lashed out with my powers. Thank god the pain was so bad I couldn't focus them. If I had I don't know what might have happened.*

She stroked his hair and sent him her love. *I understand and it would have been classified as self defense. It is still good that you didn't.* Satasha comforted him all the way to Vangie's house. Once they arrived two females came out.

Vangie stepped out. "We are going straight in. Yilly had some stupid snots run into him and jarred his shoulder. He needs to sit down and recover for a time." Satasha and Z'Marl helped him out of the vehicle followed by his two girls.

Billy was looking rather pale still but he did nod. "Thank you for having us over and sorry about this. I should be better soon." Satasha wrapped an arm around his waist for support and they walked into the house. Once inside he had Satasha help him take the tabard off. "Check and make sure there isn't any bleeding or damage to the bandage."

When he did that the two females eyes got really wide and they gave a quiet hiss of sympathy. The younger came over and knelt down close to him but not touching. "That looks really painful. Are you doing okay? I see you have a drink but would you like some c'shar?" Her ears were pricked forward and her fur was an interesting mix of the gray of her father and dark brown of her mother.

Billy gave her a lopsided smile. "I will say this much, if you ever get a chance to be shot don't. It really sucks big time. As far as something to drink that would be fine and thank you." He looked over at Z'Marl and she rolled her eyes at his sad eyes he was trying on her.

"Yilly that doesn't work on me normally but since you are a poor short man in pain I will get the instant coffee out for you." Just for good measure she ruffled his hair as she walked past to get the powder from his bag. When she continued past him she felt him lightly tug on her tail so she hissed at him just for good measure. "Bad human, bad, shame on you. Not pull kitty tails since kitties have claws." She hissed again.

Vangie snickered at the two. "Behave you two or I will have to separate you. Oh, this is Signey's mother Holla. Holla this is..." He introduced everyone till he got to Sally. "This is Yilly's oldest girl and my companion Sally." He even managed to say that without twitching his ears or tail.

Sally walked over to Holla and gave her a good hug and rubbed her cheek against Holla's. "I am pleased to meet Vangie's former bondmate. He is a lovely man and very caring. Thank you for training him well."

Holla snickered at her as Vangie made an annoyed sound. "I am pleased to meet you as well Sally and he already came mostly trained. I just had to polish one or two rough edges." When Vangie made a choking sound she grinned at him and winked. "Would you mind helping me in the kitchen? We can trade stories."

Vangie rolled his eyes. "Women are a pain in the tail but we can't live with or without them. Just for that someone might not get the surprise I have for her."

As Sally and Holla walked away Sally simply snickered over her shoulder at him. "I will simply have to hunt for it then." She walked into the kitchen and started to look a bit embarrassed. "It feels sort of odd to be introduced to his former bondmate and daughter."

Holla laughed at her comment. "Relax Sally, it is okay. We share the house but have separate rooms. We have both have had the occasional lover over and it normally isn't an issue." She gave her a look and had a sly smile on her face. "So how old are you? I get the feeling that Vangie is robbing the cradle."

Sally blushed a bit more. "It isn't a common thing where I come from and I am still getting used to the Sholan culture." When asked her age she really blushed. "I think I would be about twenty one by Sholan standards."

Holla looked slightly startled and then came over and gave her a good hug. "So Vangie robbed the cradle huh? Well so far I like what I have seen of you and I have a feeling you will keep him on his toes." After rubbing Sally's cheek with hers she turned back to the stove. "Dinner is mostly done and mostly needs to be taken out to the table. If you can grab those trays and take them out I would appreciate it."

Sally returned the cheek rub and then gave her a shy grin. "Well if it helps my pa is about 40 and Satasha is 28 or so and Z'Marl about my age. I guess robbing the cradle runs in both families." She grabbed the trays and carried them out to the table. Whatever was on them smells really good and her stomach was rumbling.

While they were doing that Signey had made a fresh pot of c'shar and pulled out a tray and placed some sweetener and cream on it. Once she was done she carried it out to the Human. He was still looking rather pale and she could see traces of pain in his face. "Here you go sir. I hope you enjoy it." She put the tray down on a small low table next to him.

Billy was leaning against Z'Marl when Signey came out and he opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Signey please call me Billy. The only people I expect to call me sir or Commander or even Captain are in the military or have really annoyed me. I am sure a pretty girl like you wouldn't annoy me so just use my name."

Once she had put the tray down Vangie came over and wrapped his arm around her and licked one ear. "He is telling the truth. Most of the time he expects to be called Yilly, if he doesn't want you to he will tell you." He smiled down at her and stroked her ears. "She is a very good young lady and her mother has done an excellent job raising her when I am not around to help."

Signey gave Billy a shy smile. "Yes Yilly I will call you by your name. If I didn't my father might paddle my tail and I really hate that." She leaned into her father's petting and almost preened. She had really missed him but knew why he was gone. "Thanks for bringing him back with you. He sent a number of messages and they were complimentary about all of you."

Billy was listening as he carefully spooned the instant coffee into the cup and added the sweetener and whitener. When he noticed her frowning slightly he smiled at her. "C'shar is a decent drink but I need my coffee fix and mixed together they make for an interesting taste. Before you ask to try some talk to your father."

Satasha snickered at him. "True since we don't need any drunk Sholan's here." She went on to explain what she meant. As Billy sipped on the drink she could feel him starting to feel somewhat better. She could feel his tiredness as well and figured he would be going to sleep early. That was unless he decided to go back and get seen.

They settled down around the low table as the food was being brought in and were chatting. Billy and Vangie deliberately kept it casual and other than brief mentions of the time together they didn't discuss that at all. Most of it was Vangie catching up with his daughter and Holla. With Dani she was asking questions about what she liked to do and places to go. That ended up with Dani calling later in the week to see about making some plans for the upcoming weekend.

Dinner was casual and served from several central dishes. There was something similar to a rice pilaf with a nice spicy bite to it. The meat was strips that had been marinated in heaven only knew and was tender and tasty. With the meat was some rounds of a crusty bread with a sort of garlic spread on it. The last dish was a variety of diced up fruits and veggies.

Dani had cautiously taken a bit of everything but when she took the first bite of the meat and bread her eyes widened. "Oh man this is good. Daddy can I stay here and learn her cooking?" She polished off the food on her plate and went back for more.

Holla smiled at her. "I am glad you enjoyed it Dani and if you want when you come over we can cook some pastries. You can take them home with you and go from there." It would be nice to get to know Dani and indirectly her father and sister.

Dani grinned back. "Oh my yes and I will dig up a few of my recipes as well and bring them along. We can compare notes. If I didn't cook daddy would have starved years ago. I watched him cook an egg once and one side was burned and the other runny." She started giggling and giving her father a sly look when she said that.

Billy settled for a growl at her since he was enjoying the food entirely too much. Once he finished the bite he also complemented Holla. "Oh my, that is darn good and thanks for having us over. As far as the giggling child over there ignore her. She can't grill a steak to save herself. Now that is man's work. Let the women do the inside cooking."