Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 02

Story Info
Based on a series of books by Lisanne Norman.
7.5k words
4.85
5.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy learns about Sue Anne and Bo

Billy was in his office even though he wanted to be in the design room. Instead he was reviewing the final arrangements for the formal banquet he was throwing. Right as he finalized the paperwork the video screen sounded an alert. He looked up and quickly logged into his system and accepted the call. When it was answered, he had to grin, "Hey Ike, looking good, what can I do for you..." He realized Ike was looking very serious, "What's wrong?"

Ike flashed Billy a grin before he became serious again, "Important news for you Billy, I am sorry to say there was an attempt on Sue Anne and Bo. It wasn't successful. I am going to send you a detailed file but I will give you an edited version. We secretly flew them here due to some questions they had. They had arranged to have some friends drive their aircar to the shuttle port. While they were taking their vehicle there, it crashed. It had been sabotaged. They have decided to remain 'dead' for the time being. Read the report and it will explain everything. Send a message to them when you get a chance. The rest of their family is in protection. They are going to take over the business. I will keep you up to date on what is happening."

Billy's face paled before his muscles clenched. When he spoke, he ground the words out, "Do that Ike. I want to know everything you are learning. If needed I will come back and deal with them myself. Keep them protected Ike. Keep them protected." He was so furious that he couldn't keep speaking.

"I will Billy. I am going to let you go. Take some time to take a deep breath." He disconnected.

Z'Marl walked into the room and settled in his lap. She had felt his surge of emotions. Since Satasha couldn't feel them any longer her bond had gotten stronger, "What's wrong Yilly? I felt your anger." She leaned against his body and rubbed her muzzle against his neck.

He wrapped his arms around her and held on while he took some slow deep breaths, *There was an attempt on the lives of two of my best friends. They weren't killed but some of their friends had been. They are going to remain 'dead' for the time being. I am going to have to send official condolences to their family and play along. I will find out who did this and they will pay.* He was forced to sit there for a while before he was calm enough to do anything.

*I am so sorry Yilly. I will sit with you and help you relax as much as possible. Love you.* She pressed kisses on his neck and did her best to help him calm down.

Once he had calmed down enough he contacted Sandi he was going to the design room. It was one way he could focus his mind and deal with the anger. It would force him to focus his mind which would help with the anger.

~~~

Dani informs Billy she is pregnant

The next morning Dani quietly slipped out of bed and had to look at Mizaki with a slight smile. Even though she still wasn't really into a long-term relationship he was a very nice male. Even better he was fairly intelligent as well. No, he wasn't near her level of intelligent but then again not many were. For that she could place the blame fully on her father. He was intelligent enough to carry a conversation with her and keep her guessing as to what was going on in his mind.

Once she finished looking at him she slipped into the shower since they had been active last night. It had been enjoyable and frankly she no longer had any urge to go back to her former boyfriend. Looking back, she realized how much of the relationship had been about sex and not much else. He was good in bed but beyond that he was somewhat boring.

Right as she finished the shower Mizaki came into the bathroom and stepped in. "I feel so hurt since you left me sleeping." He lightly nipped one shoulder since he was joking. He could feel her emotions and had a feeling she was going to talk to her father. For this he had a feeling it was something she had to do herself. Mizaki would have offered to go with but knowing her, she had to do this herself.

Dani leaned back against him as he wrapped his arms around her after nipping her shoulder. "You looked content so I didn't want to wake you. I sent our teacher a message that I am going to be late. I have to talk to daddy now. I wouldn't feel right putting it off." Even now her body was reacting to his touch and it was several days until their next link day. It still bothered and scared her but she was doing her best to come to terms with it.

Mizaki wrapped his arms around her and rested his hands on her abdomen. "I do understand Dani and I will give you the room to do that. If you need anything link with me." He understood her feelings to an extent and would support her as much as possible.

"Thank you Mizaki. If I need to I will." She finally moved away from him and stepped into the warm air jets to dry off. Once she was mostly dried off she stepped out of the bathroom and quickly brushed her short hair before getting dressed. She had to close her eyes and think calming thoughts before she finally left the suite. This was going to be one of the hardest talks she was ever going to have to have with her father.

At the moment, she knew he was still in his suite which is one reason she had gotten up somewhat earlier than normal. After slowly walking down the hall she reached her father's suite. Once there she buzzed for entrance and was honestly pleased when Z'Marl answered, "Morning Z'Marl and I need to talk to daddy."

Z'Marl reached over and pulled Dani in before giving her a good hug. "They will be out in a few minutes. They are in the shower currently. Have you eaten? I was just getting ready to cook breakfast." Now that she had a link with Billy she could sense some feelings though they weren't anything like what her soon to be mates could. "Would you like something to drink?"

Dani leaned into the hug and returned it. "I am not really hungry at the moment but thanks for the offer. Something warm would be nice, maybe some cshar." The winter was starting to close in and even though the building was heated she could still feel a faint chill in the air.

Z'Marl stepped back from the hug and headed towards the kitchenette and dialed up the drink requested. "Give me a few and I will have it for you." While the drink was being dispensed, she was pulling stuff out for breakfast and even though Dani had said she wasn't hungry had pulled out some extra. Once the drink was ready she carried it over to the table and set it down in front of Dani before going back to work on breakfast.

Breakfast was almost done when Z'Marl sensed Billy and Satasha coming into the main room. She grabbed the coffee/csharl mix Billy liked and some tea for Satasha. When they came out she placed the mugs on the table. "Breakfast will be done shortly."

Billy yawned for a moment before leaning over and giving Dani a hug. "Morning Dani and thank you Z'Marl. Everything smells good." He settled down next to Dani and pulled the mug over as Satasha settled down across from them. Her talents had finally shut down to protect the baby. He didn't like not having the link anymore even though he had been horrified in the beginning. Billy had gotten used to it and now that it was mostly gone he was really missing it. "So, what can I do for you Dani?"

Satasha settled down across from them and pulled Z'Marl into a good kiss. "Thank you love for the tea. It smells good as does breakfast." She turned and picked up the mug and took a sip as she listened to Billy talking to Dani.

Dani leaned against her father and tried to relax but she couldn't. Honestly, she didn't want this talk but she had to. Billy had both shown and taught her that being a straight shooter was the best way. "Daddy I am pregnant with Mizaki's baby. You are going to be a Granddad." There it was over and done with.

Billy wrapped his arm around her and gave her a good squeeze. "I had rather expected that at some point Dani. If you are worried about me being upset, I am not. I do wish it wouldn't have happened so soon but at the moment since we can't control our fertility I knew it would happen. I love you and all of us are here to support you. I have purchased an estate and having a number of rooms set up as Leska suites. When it is ready do you want to move out there?" He wasn't upset other than she was so young. He did want a grandchild but it could have waited.

Z'Marl carried the food over before coming around and giving Dani a hug. She didn't say anything at the moment since there wasn't much to say. Later she would talk to Dani and offer her some comfort. For now, it was her father's job.

Dani leaned against her father and was thankful for his acceptance for this issue. She was still so scared about the entire Leska thing and being in a permanent relationship with Mizaki. Dani did like him and he was a good male but she hadn't planned on getting in a long-term relationship for some time. She was still really young and had plans for her future. Even being on Shola didn't change that. Dani was going to be a doctor no matter what, "Thank you daddy. I am scared about this and I am still having issues with the whole Leska thing. I am getting help but it scares me. I am just barely an adult but I am looking at a permanent relationship that only ends with death. It terrifies me that my life could end just because an accident kills my Leska."

Billy held her close and spoke, "I know how you feel even though I am older. I loved your mother dearly and miss her. When I met Satasha it wasn't anything at first other than simple comfort for the two of us. It slowly grew into a caring before it became love. When we bonded, it was one of the best days of my life. When we Leska linked I was terrified as well due to the implications. For us it did start with love and caring for each other. Even with that I was terrified with what had happened and what it meant. Again, we are here for you baby doll. All of us are here for you."

Satasha carefully adjusted her body due to her swollen abdomen, "Danielle what Yilly is saying is so very true. He was scared about what had happened and it did take some time. Even if you don't end up in a relationship with Mizaki such as we have you can still have a good relationship. It doesn't mean you can't have or find someone you truly love and care for. It is something you two are going to have to work out. Come and talk to me or Z'Marl and we can help as much as possible."

~~~

Kingie speaks to Billy about Chrystal

Billy finally made it to work and had just settled down at his desk when Sandi came in, "Morning Billy and Kingie wishes to speak to you. Do you have time?" There was a slight smile on her face when she said that.

Billy had been expecting this since Crystal had talked to him several days ago, "Please show him in and I do have a few minutes though you do know that. You are my secretary, aren't you? If I need more than a few minutes, I will tell you."

Sandi didn't change expression even though she was sure he could feel her amusement. "I will send him in to talk." She turned and walked out the door. A few moments later Kingie walked in.

Billy waved him towards a chair in front of his desk. "Have a seat and you are here about Crystal, right?" He was being serious since he knew that if he came across any other way Kingie would be offended.

Kingie settled down in a chair though he was tense. He was sitting in the chair looking very serious. "Ambassador that is why I am here. I know Crystal came and talked to you and I needed to as well. I don't know what she said but she does consider you as a father figure. I do wish to start seeing her as something other than as a sister. I do care for her, I don't know how far it might go but we have talked about it and we care for each other." His ears were lowered and his face was distressed.

He couldn't help but be pleased with both Crystal and Kingie. "Kingie I have known you for some time now and I can't imagine a better male to both comfort her and deal with her. She needs to know that she isn't damaged or..." Billy really didn't want to say this but it needed to be said, "She needs to know that even though she was raped and abused that she is still a wonderful, lovely young woman. You can give that to her. It might not last very long but she needs it and I can feel how much you honestly care for her. Give her your love and affection for however long she needs it and you have my approval."

Kingie kept his eyes on Billy even as he was speaking. "Sir, I do love Crystal. At first it was not comfortable trying to deal with her. It wasn't because of what had happened but because I knew what had happened and I didn't want to hurt her. She latched on and I didn't know if I would be able to live up to what she needed. As time went on I was able to move her into a sister sort of feel. Now I do see her as both a very attractive woman and as someone I could see spending time with." He felt his claws slightly pricking his palms as he was talking. Even now knowing what had happened to her could drive him into a rage.

Billy could sense some of the emotions Kingie was feeling and he gave the young male another serious look. "Kingie as I said go and give her your love. You have my approval and you are a damn fine warrior." He stood and moved around the desk and rested a hand on Kingies shoulder before pulling him up and urging him out of the room.

~~~

Vangie gives a request from Billy to Teo

Vangie and the Sandi had been there for several days as the techs were taking a look at the engines. He was sitting at the desk in Billy's room and flipping through various documents. When he came across a particular one he started to smile slightly. It was something Billy had asked him to take care of if possible and he did have the time. Once he had decided what he was going to do he collected the paper and headed out of the ship, "I am going to the Barque." Vangie told the guard.

He headed over and after checking in with the guard he walked in. It took a few minutes before he was at the Ambassador's office. When he walked in he smiled at Teolura's assistant. "I need to talk to the ambassador. I have some orders from Ambassador Madlax which I need to talk to her about."

Her assistant looked at the warrior and turned to his console and sent a quick message to the Ambassador. "Have a seat and I will let you know when she is available." He didn't have any idea why the warrior needed to talk to her, since he had orders from the Terran Ambassador he didn't worry about it.

Vangie settled down and pulled out a reader to review some reports. Based on what the engineers and techs indicated the issue was minor but they were going to need to fabricate the part. That wasn't going to take all that long since they had priority. Thankfully this was being done by the Swiss and overseen by Admiral Demopoulos. It was to long before he was called into her office.

Vangie walked in and saluted her before handing a letter over. "Ambassador Madlax requested I deliver this to you and request your assistance in dealing with the matter." As hard as he tried not to show his amusement but there was definite evil gleam in his eyes.

Teolura took the letter and looked at Vangie before looking at the missive. "Ambassador Madlax? Why does that send a chill down my spine warrior?" She slipped a claw under the flap of the envelope and sliced it open. After pulling the letter out and reviewing it she had a peculiar expression on her face. "I will talk to the Admiral and set things in motion. Do you have any more requests for me to deal with?" Teolura's voice was rather acerbic when she asked that. Ike had told her stories about Billy's sense of humor and his urge to get revenge when pissed. She wanted to know yet wasn't sure if she really wanted to.

Vangie didn't even change expression. "No Ambassador, he did indicate that if the Admiral wished to assist he would appreciate it. Other than that, I have the documents and forms which need to be signed."

She leaned back and gave the warrior a very good look and shook her head. "Warrior Ashkeron just so you know I have heard of what happened with the students on Shola. I would prefer not to have something similar happen here. Is that understood?" Teolura had to add that though she didn't hold out any hope. She knew about Billy's evil streak and she didn't blame him for being pissed. By Leshoh's caves of Ice Teolura was still pissed.

Vangie again didn't change expression. "I will do my best to ensure this is a simple and straight forward job. I simply need to get the paperwork signed before having it notarized and taken back to Shola. The only other thing, Billy would like me to stop and say hello to Sue Anne of possible. If not, he understands."

Teolura ran her claws through her whiskers and looked back at the missive. "I am going to hold you to that Warrior Ashkeron. I will see about the visit to Mrs. Hoag. You are dismissed." She waited for him to leave before she glared at the missive. Teo knew exactly what Billy was doing and she didn't blame him but this was going to be splashed over the news. She knew, not just thought, but knew Billy had some additional plans. What they were Teo didn't know and wasn't sure she wanted to know. Even thinking about that punishment he had given the students made her fur stand up.

Vangie saluted her again before leaving her office and the ship. Since he had time to kill he briefly talked to the warrior on duty at the entrance to the ship. It was later in the day, once he had the information he needed he stepped off to the side and made a call. When it was answered, he gave the lady a polite smile. "Good evening Ma'am, I am Warrior Ashkeron. Ambassador Madlax requested I get in touch with the Admiral and give him the Ambassador's greetings."

Amanda lifted an eyebrow when she answered the video phone. Once the Sholan was done speaking she tilted her head slightly and wondered why Billy was having a Warrior deliver a message. Knowing her husband as well as his friend she also felt a slight chill. "I will send instructions on how to get to the house we are in. Ike will be here shortly. Come over and if you have time we can provide you with a meal as well."

Vangie saluted her as well. "I will be over shortly Ma'am and thank you for the offer. I appreciate it." He signed off and once he received the directions he started off in that direction. Since he was in his uniform he had his weapons on as well. As he was passing some of the Swiss guards he greeted them though he did keep going. On his uniform was a flash indicating he was part of the Ambassadorial guard. Since he was Sholan it was rather hard to fake who and what he was.

It didn't take very long before he reached the house. After knocking on the door, he waited until the door was answered. It was a different person and appeared to be some sort of hired help. The man gave Vangie a slight bow. "Please come in Captain. If you wish you can hang your weapons over there." He pointed at a coat/hat hanger mounted on the wall.

Vangie stepped in and removed the weapons and hung them where indicated. "I am sure you know but I am here to see the Admiral at the behest of Ambassador Madlax."

"Mistress Demopolus indicated as much. Please follow me." The man showed him into the living room. "Would you care for something to drink?" Once he knew what Vangie wished he quietly left the room.

Amanda waved Vangie towards a chair. "Please have a seat. I would stand to greet you but my hip is bothering me." Out of habit one hand was fiddling with her cane as she was speaking.

Vangie saluted her before sitting down. "Yilly told me about your injury so please don't feel bad for not standing. I do have something for you from Yilly." He pulled a small package out of his robes and handed it over to her. "There is a bracelet for both you and the Admiral. Yilly knew your anniversary was coming up and wished to get you something. Technically these would be considered bonding bracelets but he still felt they were appropriate."

12