Shooting with Helena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

Whirr/click. Whirr/click

"Okay, that's enough. Now shift." Sasha's voice cut through the atmosphere like a knife. I felt Helena draw the dildo out of my pussy and lay it on the trolley. Helena slowly got off me, standing up to stretch. I looked up and over at her as she stretched. She looked absolutely beautiful and my pussy was on fire, even after the relentless pounding she had given it using the gigantic plastic dong. As though sensing my thoughts, Helena looked over and smiled at me.

"You okay, Cassie?" she said. I smiled; a silly teenager's grin, and closed my eyes for a second. "Oh Lena." I said, waving an hand lazily. "That was fantastic." "Good. I hope you're ready for more!" she said.

Helena knelt up on the bed, gathered my legs up in the air, and began kissing her way from m boot tips down past the backs of my knees (which tickled me a lot), down my thighs, all the way to my ass cheeks. It was a little uncomfortable, but I knew better than to complain about that in Sasha's studio.

Whirr/click.

"Okay, final piece" I heard Sasha call out. "On your hands and knees, Cassie baby"

Dutifully, the professionally minded amateur porn star I was growing into, I dropped my legs, rolled on the bed and got onto my hands and knees; my ass facing Sasha's camera. Helena wasted no time at all as she bent her head down to my ass and began to lick my anus. There was a dull rattling noise in the background as Jack's beer can fell to the floor. He didn't say anything.

"Tie your hair back Hels. I can't see anything."

Helena knelt back, reached for a hair band from the trolley, and pulled her hair into a pony-tail. I looked over my shoulder as she did this, and saw Jack slumped in the chair, his eyes closed and his mouth drooling. He had taken his shirt off and had his limp cock lolling out of his shorts.

'Can't take his beer' I thought to myself. I saw Helena shift back toward me once more, then her tongue was against my skin, lapping and prodding at the sensitive nub of my asshole.

Whirr/click.

Helena began rubbing her thumb against my clit, underneath me. And when it slipped inside so easily, she took it out and slipped in two fingers instead. My pussy was still expanded from the dildo fucking she'd given me, and pretty soon I felt three, then four fingers push inside me. Helena paused a moment and said, quietly, "More?"

I looked over my shoulder at her, knowing that I was flushed, and said "Yeah, more." I knew what she meant. She knew what she meant. And pretty soon, I felt the whole of Helena's hand begin to push its way inside my pussy. I had never before been fisted, and could not have imagined it up to that point. But, like the merciless anal fuck Helena had given me the other day, it felt nothing less than natural being fisted by my own beautiful sister. I felt that wonderful, enormous expansion inside me once more, but this time it was even better. I could feel Helena's whole hand driving into my pussy; the ridges and curves of her fingers and knuckles kneading and squeezing me inside. It felt exquisite, and I felt wave after wave orgasm through me and out over Helena's hand and wrist. Eventually, Helena pulled her hand free of me. I turned round to kneel next to her and she held up her hand between our faces as we both licked it clean of my pussy juice.

Whirr/click. Whirr/click.

The big studio spotlights dimmed, and the main lights took over. Sasha walked out into view, smiling.

"Okay. Jesus. That was fucking amazing" she said. Helen looked at me and giggled. I smiled tiredly and lay back down on the bed.

"My pussy is going to ache for a week." I said, feebly. Helena threw herself down next to me on the bed and kissed me very tenderly on the lips.

"I'll kiss it better whenever you want!" she said, smiling at me. She was quiet a moment, then trailed her forefinger down my cheek and along my chin.

"I love you so much." she said, quietly. I looked across at her; looked deep into her eyes and knew the truth of what she said, and knew that I loved her no less. We kissed again; lightly, but passionately.

"Well, it look like blubber boy enjoyed himself."

We both sat up as Sasha started giggling. I looked over to where Jack was slumped in the armchair; shorts pulled down to his knees and his limp cock lying against his thigh. He was snoring lightly. Suddenly, Helena rolled off the bed and spoke to Sasha. I got up (slowly) and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You want to stay and watch?" Helena said, turning to me. She had that wicked little glint in her eye again. "Watch what?" I said.

"Watch Jack get a taste of his own medicine."

"Oh" I'd completely forgotten about Helena's plan to get back at Jack; get something on him that would make him return the internet file he'd stolen from my sister.

"Goddamn right I do!" I said. Helena jumped in the air and clapped her hands.

"Okay." said Sasha. "You girls want to take a shower, get changed? I've got to call Mike in anyway."

"Who's Mike?" I said, feeling unaccountably protective of the taboo relationship Helena and I had.

"He's our ace card." Helena said. She took my hand.

"Shower's in the back." said Sasha, waving a hand. "Grab your stuff. Don't be long."

Helena and I picked up our clothes and teetered off to Sasha's private apartment at the back of the studio. We showered, but I was too sore to do anything more than hold my sister very close under the hot water. We kissed some, then got out and changed into our day clothes.

When we stepped back into the studio, a big, dark haired guy wearing running shorts and a vest top was standing talking to Sasha. She noticed us come in and waved us over.

"Helena, Cassie, this is Mike; a good friend of mine."

Mike smiled at us and held out his hand. He was powerfully built and, I have to admit, he was pretty gorgeous. He had big white teeth and a perfect smile. The muscles on his arms, legs and chest looked like they got a lot of attention at the gym and from the way he looked I bet that they weren't the only muscles that got a fair bit of attention.

"Hi girls" he said, his voice a surprisingly high tenor. "Sash tells me you need a favour and-" he said, jerking a thumb toward Jack, "-uhg, this is a favour I'm not going to forget in a hurry."

"Jack's been drinking a very special beer" Sasha said. "It's going to leave him with a serious hangover, and a bad taste in his mouth but-" she said, raising a finger to make the point, "It leaves his dick working perfectly well even though he'll be thoroughly unconscious for the next hour or so."

"Which means..." said Helena,

"Which means" said Mike, smiling at me, "That I get to suck his little dick, prod mine into his open mouth, and fuck his bad boy little ass until Sasha says my favour is repaid."

I stared at him, feeling a smile beginning to form on my lips "No way."

"Way!" said Helena, grabbing my hand. "Sasha's going to film it all and give us a couple of copies. I can't wait to see the look on his face when we show him what he got up to with Mike!"

Holding hands, fingers locked together, we waited as Mike heaved Jack over his shoulder and carried our sleeping cousin over to the bed where Helena and I had just fucked.

"Little messy here" Mike said. I felt a flush of embarrassment at what must have been the product of my own multiple orgasm damping the bed sheets.

"Sorry!" Helena called out, not sounding sorry at all. Sasha stepped up, hand held high.

"Well, Jacko has got to stay on the couch anyway, Mike. Girls, make room."

We got out of the way and pulled a couple of chairs close to watch the show. We put them next to each other, but spent most of the time with our legs intertwined, or hands on each other's thighs.

"'S'okay" said Mike, heaving Jack back to the couch and making out that it wasn't okay. Mike re-positioned him on the couch, and into the right pose, as directed by Sasha. Mike then removed Jack's shorts and had spread his naked legs a little on the couch.

"Sash, how do you want this done? You want some dialogue?"

"Yeah; just a few words, Mike. One-way dialogue. I'll add in the rest later."

Mike shrugged his muscular shoulders then, like Helena, was instantly in character. He smoothed his hands up and down Jack's legs and said;

"...ooh, you dirty bitch, Jack. First I'm gonna get me some of your hot dick."

He lowered himself to Jack's crotch and took our cousin's cock into his mouth, using both hands to keep the limp organ in place.

Mike carried on sucking up and down then spent a few minutes licking Jack's balls. I'd never seen any gay sex, but the sight (even including cousin Jack) was quite a turn-on. I half turned to Helena and saw that her nipples were standing out from underneath her polo shirt.

A few more minutes passed as Mike worked on Jack's limp cock, then Sasha called out for a change.

Mike stood up and slipped his shorts off. He had a big fat cock but it was only half-erect, despite the sexual attention he had just given Jack. He starting talking again; as though in mid-sentence;

"...well you'll have to wait, Jack. First I want you getting it all nice and slick."

He clambered up onto the couch and lowered himself over Jack's face.

"Christ, Sasha. He better not get an involuntary jaw clamp or anything" Mike muttered, loud enough for our photographer friend, and us, to hear him.

"Don't worry Mike" Sasha mumbled back. "There's no history of it in the family, right?"

"That's right!" Helena called out. "Nothing but slack-jawed faggots on Aunt Maddy's side!"

Mike muttered something, but used his hands to open Jack's mouth. Then, very carefully, he lowered the head of his half-erect cock between Jack's lips and into his mouth. After several minutes of Mike dipping his wick, Sasha told him to shift and move onto the final scene.

"Now spread this asshole's asshole." as she put it..

Mike gratefully got off Jack's face and stood up, stretching. He rolled Jack onto his front, propping him over the back of the couch, then picked up the lube Helena had used on the dildo to nearly split my crotch in two. I shivered involuntarily at the thought of I, but whether that was from fear, or excitement (or both), I couldn't tell.

Mike spread Jack's thighs and, using one hand to spread open Jack's hairy ass cheeks, her began to rub the lube generously around Jack's asshole. He inserted one, then two fingers deep into Jack's ass and Jack didn't even murmur.

"I hope this guy doesn't shit on me" Mike said. "I hate it when a guy gives me brown-back when I'm riding."

"...uh, you'll be fine, honey" said Sasha, face still pressed to the eyepiece of the video camera relay.

It was at about that time that I could not shake the thought of Jack soiling himself once Mike started fucking him anally. I knew that I'd been lucky, rather than careful, when Helena had pounded my own asshole the other day. Mike had relaxed Jack's bung to the point where he could slide two fingers easily in and out of his butt. He had also greased his own cock with the lubricant, but was still, incredibly, only half erect.

"Okay." Sasha said, standing away from the camera and pointing to his crotch. "You are going to have to get some wood, honey" she said.

Mike threw her a defiant look. "With this piece of meat? Sasha, this is more than just a favour. This is like mission impossible!"

"So start being Ethan Hunt already."

"Need a hand?" I was surprised to hear my sister sounding so sultry. She had that glittering look in her eye and leant forward in her seat.

"Lena!" I hissed, but she ignored me.

Mike threw her a look of utter sympathy. "Thank you honey, but I'm going to need to focus, and trying to do that with a girl - however utterly gorgeous she is - and then with this sad piece of meat is beyond even my talents."

Helena giggled and sat back, looking slightly embarrassed. Mike closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. Us three girls; me, Helena and Sasha, all stared in some kind of awe as we watched Mike's cock grow to rod-hard eight inch monster sticking a full ninety degrees from his body. It was as though someone had pumped it full of air.

"Wow." I heard someone say, before realising it was me.

"Matt Damon in the Bourne Identity shower scene" sighed Mike. "Does it every time. Okay, let's do this." He positioned himself between Jack's legs and lowered his crotch slowly between Jack's ass cheeks. He paused for a few moments, using one hand to balance himself on the bed, while the other one guided the head of his massive cock into Jack's virgin asshole. Sasha was leaning in close, capturing it all in close-up.

"...Oh it's yours, baby" Mike drawled, then "...what, all of it? Okay big boy, close your eyes."

He eased himself down, driving his cock fully into Jack's ass. Jack did moan then; a thin drawn out noise emitting deep from within his guts.

I watched in mixed fascination and horror, certain that at any moment now, Jack's bowels would fail him and then we'd have a real shitty mess to sort out. But, mercifully, they held. Eventually, after a good five-minute anal fucking, Mike pulled himself free of Jack's bung and started masturbating furiously over our cousin's butt.

"..Oh yeah, baby. All over your back! Oh, that was so good, just like always!"

I watched, fascinated, as Mike's enormous cock shot two fad wads of cum all over Jack's ass and lower back. Mike then eased his cock back into Jack's ass in some kind of sexual warm-down exercise.

"Baby, that was the best!" he breathed, pulling out his sagging cock and stepping away.

Mike stepped away, reaching for some tissues Sasha had left for him on the trolley.

Sasha snapped the video camera shut and Mike grunted at her.

"Well thank fuck for that." he said, thoroughly disgusted.

"Not quite" said Sasha. Putting down the camera for a moment, she scooped up some of Mike's cum from Jack's ass cheeks and smeared it over the corner of Jack's mouth. Then, getting Mike to help Jack back into an upright position on the couch, she told Mike to hold him; as though they were in an erotic clinch.

"Okay, now just hold him a minute, and kiss him for the camera."

Mike rolled his eyes but didn't seem to mind that he'd be kissing a mouth covered with his own cum. He did as he was told, breaking off the kiss with a smacking noise, saying;

"Oh Jack, poor baby. Does my cum always make you so sleepy? Shh now baby. Get some rest. Next time I want some more of that ass action, okay?"

Sasha caught the last bit on film. Then the shoot, and our revenge, was just about complete.

Sasha fiddled with her camera for a few moments, then turned to whisper a few words to Mike. She leaned over and gave the big model a hug, then turned to me and Helena. Mike wandered off quietly toward the shower.

"I'm gonna be about twenty minutes." she said to us, tapping the camera.

"That's okay" said Helena, gripping my hand and playing with my fingers. "I guess he'll be out during that time."

"Oh he'll be out all right" Sasha said. "What I meant was; you've got twenty minutes to clean up the slob and get him out of my studio."

I frowned. Helena beamed. "Got any wet wipes?" she said.

Cleaning Jack wasn't as bad as I thought. I let Helena wipe off Mike's cum from Jack's ass cheeks, lower back and face. I collected all his empty beer cans, cleaned up the mess he'd made on the floor and generally tidied up after me and Helena. When I turned back to the bed, Helena was standing between Jack's legs, trailing her finger up and down the crack of his ass.

"Lena! What are you doing?" I hissed, somehow worried that she'd be caught. Helena looked over her shoulder at me and smiled lazily. "Enjoying the moment" she said. I walked over and watched her trail her finger up and down his hairy ass.

"Helena that's disgusting. Put it away."

Helena didn't answer me straight away, she just gave me 'did you just dare me?' face and pushed her finger into Jack's ass. I made a screwed-up face. "Eeeeugh. That is disgusting. I am not going to touch that finger until you clean it with industrial bio-cleanser."

As if to tease me, Helena began pushing her finger in and out of Jack's ass. It was at that moment that his bowels finally gave out.

I watched, in horror, as it spilled out over Helena's hand. I turned away as quickly as I could, but I knew that the image would be one of those annoying ones that stays with you for much longer than you want. The smell was terrible. I felt like retching, and staggered over to the sofa.

"Cassie?" Helena's voice was incredibly calm. "Sis, can you get me a bucket or something? I've got some bad shit here I need to clear up."

I nodded dumbly, locating (out of the corner of my eye) a large plastic bag near to the lighting stands. I went over, and retrieved it for Helena. I tried to avert my eyes as I approached her, but couldn't quite get the scene out of my periphery vision. The smell really was bad. I held out the bag as Helena began using the wet wipes to clear up the mess and deposit the tissues like ordinary trash. Eventually, she was done. I turned and, squinting through half-closed eyes, saw that she was using a last wipe to clean her fingers.

"Better take that out to the trash" she said. I nodded, feeling faintly sick. I tied up the ends of the bag and walked it outside where, like someone would with a really messy nappy, I held it out at arm's length and deposited it into one of the big trash dumpsters. I gulped in a few lungful of fresh air, then walked back inside.

Jack was still on the bed, but Helenz had pulled up his shorts and pants and he just looked asleep. I went over to see if the thumb drive he had was in one of his pockets.

"Checked them already" Helena said, walking back into the studio. I pointed to her hands and grimaced.

"I hope you used some REALLY good cleaning soap." I said.

Helena smiled at me; one of her soft, affectionate smiles that made me want to grab hold of her. "Don't worry." she said. "Sasha keeps every kind of cleaning and medical gear you can imagine. This finger," she continued, holding up the one that breached Jack's dyke, "is cleaner than ever."

As if to prove it, she opened her mouth and popped the finger inside. I screwed up my eyes and danced on my toes, telling my sister how horrible horrible horrible it was. Helena stopped me by grabbing hold of my upper arms. When I opened my eyes she was smiling at me in a very predatory way.

"It's not that bad, Cassie" she said. "You'd do it for me."

I stuck out my tongue and made a face.

"You would" said Helena, and there was some slight edge to her voice I was only beginning to recognise. She let go of one hand and, bending over slightly, reached behind her. I watched her bite her lip and she squirmed her hand down the back of her tennis shorts.

"Close your eyes" she said. I did as I was told. There was another small rustling sound, then Helena said; "Now open your mouth." I did that too. Without another pause, I felt Helena slip her finger into it. Automatically, I closed my lips over it and began to suck.

Helena pulled her finger out. I opened my eyes. Helena was standing there with a challenging smirk on her face.

"You knew that I'd just fingered my own ass, right?" I nodded.

"So how did you know that my finger wouldn't be dirty?" she said. I went to say something, but no words came out of my mouth.

"How did you know," Helena continued, "that that wasn't the finger covered in Jack's shit?"

I felt queasy sick again, but Helena stroked my face and smiled at me. "It wasn't." she said. "But you'd do it for me. And I'd do it for you too."

I stared at her for a moment, not knowing what to say. Had she just tested me? I could see that she was reaching back to finger herself; guessed enough that she was doing it in her ass, and yet still I didn't hesitate when she told me to open my mouth, or suck on the finger she put in it. What would she have done if I had refused her? Told her to stick it back where the sun doesn't shine, and move away?

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers