Shoplifting Slut

Story Info
Suck her tits, you shoplifting slut.
9.3k words
239.6k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boilerplate notice that this is a work of fiction and nobody like any of these characters depicted below are real and the events are purely of the author's imagination and no minors or cute animals were harmed or exploited. Its all fiction and never really happened. If you are under the age of eighteen, do not read this!

*

7-23-04

My Name is Karen. I'm going to relate to you the events that occurred during my summer vacation in 1997. I was 20 years old at the time. I had an experience with a woman who frightened me and it affected the rest of my life. Even now I can't decide if it was a good thing or a bad thing, all I can do is relate to you the story of how I had lesbian sex for the first time in my life.

Julia's pleasures was the name of a porn shop in the town across the river from my town. My town didn't have a porn shop or tattoo parlors or a lot of the sort of thing you could find across the river in Westgate. My friends and I did the bulk of our parting in Westgate bars but we never went home with Westgate guys, who were very lowbrow.

You could say that my friends and I, young twenty-something chicks from the suburbs would go to Westgate to be naughty and do the sorts of things young women living at home still do without their parents knowledge. There was this tangible awareness that you were misbehaving when you were out in Westgate, and when you returned to your town you went back to normal and behaved like your parents and neighbors expected you to. It was fun. Unfortunately I allowed my pursuit of the naughty pleasures of Westgate to get a bit out of hand late one July afternoon.

My best friend Pam and I were shopping on Loganberry street when we saw a store called Julia's Pleasures across from the pharmacy where were buying make-up. I later learned that Pam had actually not been shopping, she had been shoplifting! She told me when we got out on the sidewalk and walked a few steps away from the pharmacy. You could see she was still experiencing the rush that shoplifters get after they successfully exit the store with their stolen merchandise. It was infectious and I found myself wishing that I had stolen something too. Well, as fate would have it, Julia's Pleasures, apparently the only porn shop in our part of the world, was directly in our path. We entered the store feeling equal parts naughty daring and fear. Fear that someone we knew from back home would see us in there, or worse yet: see us coming out with maybe a brown paper bag.

The merchandise of the store overwhelmed us: there were two whole tables whose tops were completely covered in upright battery operated dildos of ever size and color. The walls were lined with bookshelves with books that were exclusively about sex. Sex of every description. Some had pictures, some had just text. They had dirty movies on video and they had a big section in the back of the store for leather clothing and stuff. Harnesses, belts, whips and naturally a lot of handcuffs and stuff like that. Pam and I were laughing and having a grand time. And I'm sure to this day I knew Pam was going to try to steal something. Come to think of it, I wanted to steal a dildo myself.

I always wanted a dildo but I was too nervous to go to a store and buy one. Here I was in a sex shop with nobody around and I was STILL too nervous to buy one, to just select that pink one with the speed control on the base and just march up to that sever yet pretty woman at the counter and plunk down my $35. I didn't have $35 anyway, even if I had the courage to use it.

And here I was one week later on a Tuesday when I should have been at work, alone in my parent's house preparing to shave my vagina. Julia had told me if I wanted to keep my name out of the papers and not have my parents have to read about my dildo shoplifting in next weeks Police Blotter in the supermarket paper, I had to go and shave my vagina and return to her shop minutes before closing, one week later. So I had had a full week to think over what I was going to do. Julia had confronted Pam and I both at the door to the shop. She told us she saw us take the vibrators on the closed circuit TV monitor she had behind the counter, the whole thing was on Tape. She had given each of us a hard look and then she told me to wait out on the shop floor while she took Pam into the back room. She and Pam were back there for a while and when they came back out again, Julia looked really angry and Pam was crying. She kept her eyes down and didn't look at me. But Julia was sure looking at me.

I was about to die of fright when Julia took me roughly by the elbow and steered me into the back room. She took me down a dark hall and made me sit on a stool under a naked light bulb in a storage room full of cardboard boxes and a dirty work table.

"What's your name my little shoplifter"? She demanded. "Karen Kowalski" I said.

She took poloroid photos of my face and told me, as she was snapping pictures, about the police report she was going to fill out, the letters she would write to our parents and the difficulty of running a small business and trying to turn a profit in this town. When she was done with her spiel, she turned to me, walked directly over to me and grabbed my left breast with her hand. Staring me in the face she began to pinch my nipple through my shirt really hard.

The Expression on her face was difficult to understand and the pain she was causing my nipple was becoming secondary to a growing awareness that this was turning me on in a very weird way. Grabbing a breast in each hand and squeezing and kneading the nipples, she told me what I had to do to avoid the fate of the police report and the parents and everything else.

She was leaning right up against me telling me "you will return in one weeks time Karen and you will do everything I say for exactly one hour. Shave off all the hair on your pussy before you come here or the deal is off".

With that she marched me back into the sales floor and she unlocked the front door and let Pam and me go!

So there I was in my parents house with a razor and a can of shaving cream. I hadn't heard from Pam since we spoke, tearfully, on the bus ride back to our town. I never asked Pam what had happened to her when Julia took her into the back room. She and Julia were only in there about as long as I had been back there alone with Julia. I wonder if Julia had given Pam instructions about her pubic hair? I decided to call her.

I actually didn't even have pams number, I had to get it from a mutual friend, Enid. When I got Pam on the phone, it was weird; we hadn't really spoken yet about what had happened to us across the river. I was reluctant to come out and ask her what she was doing alone with that woman. And now that I think back on it, isn't it odd that Pam didn't ask me what my experience was like when I was alone with Julia late that July afternoon?

It was a fruitless phone conversation, but I had to ask myself: what had I hoped to accomplish by talking with Pam about my instructions from Julia? I was already shaving my vagina, so obviously I was already mentally prepared to go back there to that lady and submit myself to.....what? What was going to happen to me, I asked myself, and then I answered myself: "she's a fucking lesbian and she wants to see your pussy when it's naked".

Once she had me in that back room there wasn't going to be any innocent activity taking place and whatever it was I was going to have to will myself to allow it to happen to me. It was just going to be one hour out of a day that had twenty-four.

I admitted to myself it would be some sort of lesbian molestation, but how far would it go? The shocking thing was that I was so sanguine about it. No, Sanguine is not the word. I was, to be honest, almost looking forward to it in a way I could not have described to you back then. I was young then, as I said, and immature for my age too. Part of me really wanted to know just exactly what she was going to do to me. In the bathtub I thought these thoughts and I had my hand sliding all over and around my now naked and slippery vagina and the feeling was wonderful. I wondered why I never tried it before. Having a smooth vagina was not as common back then as it is today and having one made me feel like I was already taking part in some deviant sex game. Which I was, actually.

The smoothness of my skin along with the wet soap made my hands caresses feel like silk and I was masturbating before I was even really aware of it. And about halfway into my masturbation, I began to wonder what Julia's hand was going to feel like when SHE began to touch me there. She had made it a part of our bargain that I shave my vagina, so wouldn't she have a use in mind for a shaved vagina? Or did she make me do it just to humiliate me? Was she so sophisticated that she knew I would be experiencing her control over me even when I was in the safety of my parent's house if she gave me a degrading task to perform when she was not around? But I didn't feel degraded really. I felt like I was a willful accomplice and I was starting to really want to know what was going to happen when I went back to Julia's Pleasures in Westport.

It was the first time I came while imagining a woman was getting me off. Afterwards, I felt dirty and my vagina itched.

I took the bus to Westport after school that day, nearly alone on the bus and excruciatingly aware of how naked I was under my clothing. I kept looking around at the others on the bus wondering if they could somehow notice.

The street the porn shop was on was nearly deserted. I went in at the appointed hour just before closing. I was not going to try to think too far ahead about what I thought was going to happen to me in there. I didn't want to speculate and I was nearly successful at avoiding thinking about the subject while I was riding the bus.

When I walked into the shop, Julia was standing in the middle of the sales floor with a ring of keys in her hand, a pair of dark sunglasses hiding her eyes. She walked right past me without saying anything and locked the door behind me and pulled down the shade over the glass door. She walked mater of factly to the back of the shop and gestured with a nod of her head to the backroom door. As I passed her she flipped off the three light switches on the switch plate with one sweeping motion of her hand and the store went dark.

The corridor to the back room was lit and I walked to the open doorway at the end, Julia came in right behind me and took me by the arm and led me over to the stool and the workbench I had seen on my last ominous visit. The two of us were dressed alike in jeans and blouses.

Julia said to me " get that shirt off and sit on that bench".

I knew that from now on I was going to have to do whatever she told me to do, this was only the beginning. With hands that shook very slightly I unbuttoned my blouse and put it on the cluttered workbench.

There was only the sound of the air conditioner whining as Julia took a pair of handcuffs off the bench and held them up to my face and said

" you know I will send you to the police if you don't play along with me here in the back room. The police will use handcuffs just like these, but I use mine a little differently than they use theirs."

With that she ratcheted the cuffs onto my wrists and I just sat there on the bench looking at her, my heart racing. She said

"this is your last chance if you would rather go the police way. But if you stay here I wont really hurt you and like I said, you can go home in an hour. But for that entire hour you are mine and I will do whatever I want with you, do you understand?"

What could I do? Besides, how ever bad things might get, and hour was just sixty minutes. I could stand sixty minutes of......of what? What was I in for?

"Remember" she said "I am going to make you do things and you are going to do them without complaining. Are you ready to have me do things to you.... do things to your body"? She asked as she raised her sunglasses briefly to look me directly in the eye.

I didn't say anything to Julia and I don't think Julia had expected me to say anything. She took my wrists, bound in the handcuffs and raised them above my head. I hadn't noticed it but there was a rope leading down from a pulley on the ceiling and on the end of the rope was one of those mountain climber clippy things. Julia clipped the ropes end to my cuffs and, puling on the end of the rope next to the side of the sturdy looking wooden bench, she pulled my arms up straight above my head. The rope was so tight I had to stand up off the bench, which is apparently what Julia wanted and she made off the rope to some fixture on the side of the bench. She moved the stool away and there I was, practically dangling. Julia moved right in and took off my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I was excruciatingly aware of my vagina under my white cotton panties and my breasts under my bra, the only things I had on other than my socks.

"Do you like to masturbate Karen"? Julia asked.

I was surprised and didn't know what to say.

"You stole a vibrating dildo from me, I'm asking you do you like to masturbate"?

I said yes, in a small voice.

"Were you planning on masturbating with my dildo, you little slut"?

Again I really couldn't think what would be appropriate to say, so I started to mumble something but even I didn't know what I was trying to say, I was just totally flustered and intimidated. I never talked about masturbating with ANYONE. I was sure everybody did it but I was also sure nobody would ever actually talk about it. But Julia wanted me to talk about it. She asked me if I had masturbated myself after I shaved my vagina.

I remembered the novelty of my smooth hairless vagina and the slick frictionless sensation of running my hand over my bare skin. I nodded yes. Julia moved up along side of me, so close her arm grazed my side. Softly and quietly she spoke directly into my ear, her mouth less than an inch away:

" I know you masturbated when you shaved, because I can tell what a slut you are. I knew it when you stole the dildo. I knew that when you felt how good it feels to be in a warm soapy tub with a slick clean vagina, you wouldn't be able to resist."

Julia was smiling triumphantly as she began to pull my panties down,

"lets see," she said.

It was a sensation like stepping into a cold swimming pool, the way I felt my vagina exposed to this woman. She didn't dwell on it too much but she was clearly enjoying it. She took my chin in her hand, not roughly but she held it firm and she pulled my head up to look her in the eye.

" Look at you now little slut: your in my hands. You shaved your pussy like I told you too and now I have you tied up and at my mercy. I'm going to do whatever I want to do to you for one hour, are you ready for it"?

I couldn't say anything. I was really frightened now. With her other hand she began to kneed my breast again, just like she did last time.

" I saw that look on your face the last time I manhandled your tits- you were scared but you were a little bit turned on too weren't you my little hussy"? She was looking me right in the eye as she pinched and massaged my breast with her free hand, still holding my chin with the other. Using that hand she actually nodded my head for me, up and down, up and down.

She reached over to the workbench and hit the button on the top of a clock that had two clock faces on it. I didn't know it at the time, but this was a specialty clock for the use of chess players and the two clocks were so that the two chess players could record the interval between moves. The clock was set to 12:00 and as soon as she hit it the second hand started to move on the left clock face.

I noticed that the other clock face showed 1:45 and the second hand on that one had been moving the whole time.

"You shaved your pussy, then you masturbated. You were getting off on it when I was roughing up your nipples last week; you stole a dildo so you could masturbate yourself. Now your getting wet while I have you tied up and naked and at my mercy. I know you aren't a lesbian but you my dear are a creature driven by sex. Do you love sex"?

I was still just looking at her in fear and even though I wished I could think of something to say, I couldn't put it into words even if I knew what it was.

"Well, I love sex and I love pleasure. You are here tonight to give me pleasure and I mean to have it."

With that she released my chin and pulled her blouse over her head and dropped it on the workbench. She had great tits, I had to admit. her bra was plain but it didn't have to be fancy since the shape of her bosom did everything a fancy bra would have done. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. It fell away and reveled a pair of white breasts with pink nipples. The tan lines were very sharp and distinct and I caught myself imagining the bikini top she must have favored on the hot sunny beaches. Right away those tits were right in my face, her hand was at the back of my neck and she was pulling my face to her breast.

The nipple came right to my mouth and I opened up and let it in. With my eyes closed I drew the nipple into my mouth and put my tongue on it, I knew that was what was required of me. I had never had a breast in my face before and the nipple felt really good to me. I lapped at it with my tongue.

"That's right, you're my little slut and you are going to suck my tits now. I want to look at you while you suck my tits you little whore".

She put her hand in my hair again and turned my face up a bit, I opened my eyes and looked into her face, She was smiling down at me with a look of triumph as she pulled my ass against her body.

"Suck my tits you shoplifting slut"

And I did. Her nipple got hard in my mouth, I could feel it get firm and expand a little bit. I took it as a cue to nibble on it a bit and I caught her eye as I did it.

The language she was using was a shock. I never thaught of myself as a whore, a slut or a hussy but she kept using those terms. And there I was with her tit in my mouth, sucking on the nipple like... like a little slut would I guess. I decided that to get through this hour I would BE her little slut. I would pretend to go along with her and I had an idea that I could handle it, if I just kept on pretending that I was a slut. How bad could that be? The tit sucking, shockingly abhorrent to me just a moment ago was now getting me hot. Her words were getting me hot too. Things were moving along pretty quickly for me. She was fiddling with my bra with her free hand and with the other she was reaching to the bench.

I heard a click and a buzzing noise and I saw her holding a pink dildo just like the one I was trying to steal. "Recognize this you little slut"? She asked and fed it down over her breast and into my mouth.

I took the vibrating dildo into my mouth and it chattered against my teeth as she made me suck on it, pushing it in and out a couple of times.

"Here take this" she said and put the sex toy into my hands cuffed above my head.

The dildo felt violently alive, warm and wet.

"Don't drop it or I wont use it on you" she said.

She started playing with my tits then using both her hands. With my arms extended almost painfully above my head, my breasts were essentially defenseless and she went right to work on them twisting them back and forth.

"Look how hard your little nipples are you little slut" she said as she began to pinch them, which only made it worse.

I was embarrassed by the effect she was having on me. The hot dildo was difficult to hold onto as I had my wrists crossed at an odd angle. Then I felt her tongue on my nipples and I almost dropped the dildo. It was like someone turned on the lights for the first time for me and I could see, only instead of my eyes it was my nipples that were experiencing the light. Her tongue went up and down and back and forth over my hard nipples and I was gasping. And in gasping, I realized I had been gasping for some time.