Shopping at Briarwood

Story Info
Lust at the mall.
1.3k words
4.07
92k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lived in Michigan I used to do a lot of shopping at Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor. One day, while picking up an order at J.C.Penny, I noticed a rather attractive woman of about twenty-five pushing a stroller with a child of about two in it. She was dressed in a tube top, shorts, high heels and had absolutely fabulous legs. You do not normally see something like that during the day in a mall. Being the 'dirty old man' that I am (I have been a DOM since I was thirteen) and being as turned on by heels as I am, I would normally have approached her. Hitting on a married woman has never been a problem for me, but even I have to draw the line somewhere and a married woman with a child in tow just had to be off-limits. But (there is always a 'but' - isn't there?) I was not about to deprive myself of the visual experience so when she left Penny's I followed at what I thought was a discrete distance.

She moved through the mall and when she went into a shop I would either follow her in, if it was a big store, or wait outside if it was small. This went on for about half an hour and then she went into a shoe store. I watched as she tried on several pairs of high heels and by the time she was ready to leave the store I had a cock that was so stiff that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to walk and follow her. She left that shoe store and went to another and again I positioned myself where I could watch without being too obvious about it. I was again afforded the pleasure of being able to watch her as she tried on high heels. She would put them on, stretch her legs out and look at them, and get up and walk around on them.

And then I f found out that I had not been as sneakily discrete as I thought I was. She had just put on a pair of black 'come fuck me' pumps and had taken a few steps in them when suddenly she stopped, picked up a pair of white pumps that she had already tried on, and then turned and walked right toward me. She stopped in front of me and said, "I can't make up my mind. I like them both. What do you think?"

I've always been quick on my feet so, even though I was somewhat taken aback at being so easily discovered I replied quickly that it would depend on what she was buying them for. "The black ones are by far the sexiest, but the white ones, while they convey sexual overtones, are more elegant."

She laughed, "I don't need sexy - my husband wants to fuck me all the time as it is."

I told her I couldn't blame him one bit and that if she didn't have her kid with her it would be all I could do to keep from throwing her over my shoulder and looking for a dark corner myself. I suggested that she buy both pairs, but she said she only had enough money to get one. So I said, "Tell you what - I'll buy you both pair, you put on the black ones and then spend another hour walking around the mall while I follow and watch."

She gave me a big grin and told me I had a deal.

For the next hour I followed her around the mall as she went into dress shops and shoe stores and the like, but now I was close enough behind her to enjoy the view and hold a conversation. It was almost like we were husband and wife. She would take a dress and go into the dressing room and then call for me to come in a zip or unzip her. Several time she would pull a dress off and stand there in front of me naked and on one of those occasions she reached down and rubbed the bulge in my pants, "poor baby - I'm really doing a number on you, aren't I?"

I was actually looking forward to the hour being up. As soon as she was gone I planned to have a masturbation session in the closest mens room. She finally looked at her watch and announced that she really needed to get home and put the baby down for its nap. She asked me to walk her to her car and after we had gotten there and she had strapped the baby into the car seat, she looked around to see if there was anybody else around and then she knelt down in front of me. She opened my pants and worked my stiff cock out and started licking the head. After a few licks she took me in her mouth and gave me head for a minute or so and then she stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for a fun afternoon, you've been a real sweetheart."

As I stood there trying to stick my still hard cock back into my pants she started her car, backed out and drove away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Interestingly enough, I met her again about two years later at a cocktail party given by some friends. I was introduced to both her and her husband and I could tell that she did not recognize me. I watched her for most of the evening as she mingled with the other guests. She was wearing a knee length dress and white heels and I thought they might even be the ones I'd bought her. She looked sexy enough to eat and given the chance I would probably have been willing to do it in front of all the assembled guests. Toward the end of the evening I finally caught her alone and I said to her, "Black would have been sexier, but the white is elegant and they really do your legs justice."

She looked at me as if I was some kind of wacko and then I saw the recognition sweep over her face. I gave her my biggest and best smile and walked away. About twenty minutes later, as I was coming out of the bathroom I saw her waiting in the hall. She grabbed me by the arm and pushed me back into the bathroom. After closing and locking the door she said, "We have some unfinished business to take care of."

She knelt down in front of me and proceeded to give me a very memorable blowjob. When she had me at the point of eruption, being the gentleman I always try to be, I warned her I was about to cum. All she did was grab my ass and pull me deeper into her mouth and I rewarded her by pumping what felt like a pint of cum down her throat. She kept my cock in her mouth until I was limp and then she stood up and kissed me on the mouth, working her tongue in to give me a taste of myself. I asked her to sit down so I could repay the favor, but she said that she needed to get back to her husband. She looked at me thoughtfully and then she asked me if I would be willing to do it while her husband watched. I did not hesitate in answering in the affirmative. It would be a first for me, doing it while the husband watched, but I would do almost anything for a shot at her.

I followed them home and spent four glorious hours with her while her husband watched. I visit her at least four times a week now, sometimes with her husband watching, and sometimes when he is not there, but the best times with her are when we go to Briarwood and shop for heels and sexy lingerie. Many times we haven't even gotten out of the parking lot before we are at each other. I do not know how long this arrangement can last, but I hoping that it will be the rest of my life.