Shores of Tripoli Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long Dieter was sitting on Ben's cock and moving through positions, seemingly on his own, including one called the Swing, another the reverse Bonobo, with Ben sitting up, with Dieter riding his cock, facing away from him, and Ben lifting the spreading the young man's legs with his arms. The modified Scissors position is where Dieter was choked into semiconsciousness. Dieter was sitting on Ben's cock, with Ben on his back and Dieter facing him, and Ben pushed Dieter onto his back, swung his legs up to where they had a grip on Dieter's throat and choked him into gagging near-unconsciousness.

Billy couldn't help himself. He cried out when it looked like Ben was going too far and that the young German would perish. Ben released Dieter then, who remained quivering and coughing on the Oriental carpet, and Ben went and refilled his wine glass. He turned to Billy then, and with a voice that seemed to have tinges of both regret and dismissal in it, spoke to the young man who had been his lover.

"I'll have one of the men show you to a small cabin of your own that you can have. You can spend your days here with Freedom and me. You may take a lover from anyone on board as you wish. I know you cannot live without the cock."

He had opened the door and spoke to the guard. He turned to Billy and looked expectant. He was trying to be cold, but Billy knew Ben well enough to know that he was finding this painful. Billy rose off the bed and picked up and shrugged on the thawb that he had been wearing until they had boarded the ship and that Ben had taken off Billy as soon as they had entered his cabin, unwilling and unable to wait to commence the coupling. At the door, Billy turned, to see that Ben was lifting Dieter up from the deck and carrying him to the bed.

Perhaps Mahmud was right after all, Billy thought as he followed the guard to his cramped, but private, cabin below. Perhaps they would reach seven positions this evening—and perhaps more. It had seemed impossible that Dieter's channel could accommodate Ben, but it hadn't taken Dieter long not only to manage that but also to participate fully in the coupling.

Billy didn't feel sorry for Dieter. When he'd been where Dieter was, there was no question that Ben was controlling him. Perhaps Ben was showing signs of growing older too. It certainly looked like Dieter was exercising a full share of control.

12