Short Ch. 04 - Office Porn

Story Info
Short stories series.
1.1k words
4.51
6.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job of assessing accounts and advising companies on their finances takes me nationwide. I'm self-employed and successful, so I have none of the constraints of a 'normal' employee of a large company. This has led to lots of unique experiences over the years. Knowing you will never be around the same people again, moving from contract to contract makes it easy to have a little risky fun. One such occurrence came when I caught an employee looking at porn. It wasn't the first time it had happened; offices are where things get shared, despite the tech department's best efforts, and I had caught a young lad once before, which had resulted in an exciting evening.

This time it was a junior rep in his early twenties watching a file apparently being shared on a memory stick by the interns as one of the girls looked like someone in the office. I did wonder if one of my old homemade videos had been leaked, but it was a professionally made film, not an amateur effort. I'd caught him just as the girl in question, whom I had to admit looked like our receptionist, was unbuttoning her blouse, revealing her breasts and pulling her short skirt to her panties, with her fingers inside them. I spoke in his ear just as they were being pulled down to her ankles. "Are you enjoying that?" He almost fell out of the chair. I walked away, saying, "My office, and bring that with you."

He came in sheepish, too stupid or ashamed of being caught to realise I was an outside advisor and had no authority over him. But my office was a large, lush affair and appearances and confidence count for a lot. "Lock my door and bring that here," I told him.

He handed me the memory stick, and I plugged it in, taking a moment to find the part he'd been watching. I pointed at the screen. "Alison, reception?" I asked. He nodded, "I was only looking at it to see if it did look like her." I let the excuse go and pointed to his still semi-hard member, which he tried to conceal behind his clasped hands.

"Look like you were enjoying it, though." He said nothing, transfixed, not sure what was going on.

I smiled. "How about we see what else is on here?"

He looked puzzled, and I laughed. "I'm asking if you want to have a little fun, idiot, or am I not as fit as Alison?" He stammered, confused. "No, you're fit. All the guys say so. I don't know what you want me to do, though."

That was my cue to tease, "Well, I could do the same as that naughty girl on the video." As I said this, I walked around my desk, unbuttoning my top as she had. His eyes widened as I let it fall open, revealing my breasts. I wasn't wearing a bra that day.

"I believe she was about to finger herself and pull her short skirt to her panties?" He was nervous but aroused. I pulled up my skirt and showed him I wasn't wearing panties. "Guess we will have to skip the part about the panties."

He held his hands over an erection threatening to push through his trousers. I stood in front of him and said. "So we can skip the part where she fingers herself." His eyes were glued to my pussy. "You can do it instead."

"You want me to...?" he started, so I took control by placing his hand between my legs, using his fingers to part my lips. "Have you done this before?" He nodded, trembling with excitement. "Then finger me," I said, guiding his finger to my entrance and urging him to push it inside.

He moved it in and out while I held my skirt up, watching him while touching my own finger to my clit. My juices glistened on his finger, and I encouraged him to use another. I was getting close, so I turned to the video and said. "Looks like they've moved on. Shall we do that?"

He looked, his hand stilled with his fingers still buried in me as he gawped at the screen where the girl had a cock in her hand. I pushed his hand away and placed my own over his bulge. He almost jumped, but I said gently. "Take it out." He unzipped his trousers and took them off, standing in his boxers, a little shy of taking them off, so I reached into them and pulled his cock over the waistband.

There was a lot of precum, which I damped my fingertips with and stroked him from tip to balls, then back up his shaft to the head, repeating it harder and faster until it started to pulse in my hand. I gave it a squeeze and said. "There's a better way to wank you than on the video, lie on the carpet."

He did as I asked, and I straddled him, taking off my skirt as I stood over him, giving him a clear view of my pussy. I knelt over his waist, took his hands and pressed them to my breasts, then parted my pussy lips and sat down on him so that the shaft of his cock was between them.

Slowly I rocked my hips back and forth, using my pussy lips to wank his cock in a camel toe slide. He squeezed my breasts and rubbed his thumb over the nipples as I kept up a steady rhythm, the angle and movement of my hips such that the tip of his cock brushed against my clit.

Of course, it wasn't long before he gasped and tried to move under me, saying, "Stop, it's going to....as a long stream of cum shot over his belly. I knew he would stay hard, and I shifted so that my pussy pressed harder onto his shaft, making him groan, picking up the rhythm and reaching between us to use my fingers on my clit. I orgasmed just after he had finished spurting, making him let out a little cry when my pussy rubbed over the sensitive tip of his penis as I squirmed on his semi-hard shaft, soaking it with my juices.

I stood, holding the pose over him, letting him get another look at my pussy, now wet and puffy, then retrieved wet wipes from my bag and cleaned up, handing them to him to do the same, saying. "This stays between us." He agreed, and I smiled. "Besides, who'd believe you?" He shrugged. "Probably no one."

He dressed while I sat behind my desk, my blouse unbuttoned, breasts still bare. When he was ready, he looked at the PC, and I said. "I will borrow that to watch the rest of it." He went to object, but I added. "It might give me ideas for when you collect it tomorrow. Shall we say around four?"

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger grin.