Short: Jess' Nudist Resort Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then spread your legs some more before he gets back. Let him see your whole pussy spread wide," I said.

"I don't want it to be weird. It's hard to lay naturally with your legs spread on a bed like this without it looking obvious that you're spreading your pussy wide for the whole world to look at," she said.

"Maybe roll over onto your stomach and spread your legs some. You can arch your back a little, and your whole pussy and asshole will be on display. It would look natural, like you're just relaxing and talking to me. You know how easy it is to see your pussy from behind. If I were him, that's what I would want to see, and as you can tell, the thought of it is turning me on," I said to her as I rolled to my side, trying to hide my now almost fully hard dick.

Jess has one of those pussies that is very easy to see from behind. Being thin and fit, she has a nice thigh gap, and when she lays on her stomach, her entire pussy can be seen from above or behind. If she arches her back just slightly, her puckered asshole can be seen too, and it makes her pussy even more exposed. I love how she looks from behind with her pussy exposed. I can spend hours stroking my cock just looking at her ass and pussy. Also, I love licking her from behind while she arches her back fully. This allows my tongue to easily slide through her pussy lips and up to her asshole.

"Yeah, that will work. I like that idea," she said and rolled over onto her stomach. Once she got in position a little, she spread her legs a decent amount -- wide, but not too obnoxious. This put her ass facing directly the ocean and, of course, the walkway too. She sat up on her elbows a little and leaned forward and kissed me, then bent her knees, putting her feet up in the air. She was laying like a young girl would lay on the floor while coloring. She was even wagging her feet in the air for a playful effect. All the while, she had her back slightly arched, presenting her ass and tight, sweet pussy to anyone who happened to walk by.

"How is this? Think this will work?" she asked.

"Oh god yeah, that is so hot I can't believe it. Your pussy and asshole have to be fully exposed like that," I told her.

"I know. I can feel the breeze on my lips. God, it feels so good! I am so horny right now."

"Don't look, but there's a couple about to pass by," I told her. Laying the way she was, Jess would have to turn her head, looking over her shoulder to see the walkway.

"Tell me if they look," she said as she leaned in to kiss me again.

It was an older couple, probably in their 60s, and both turned their heads to look as they passed by. They did not stare, but they both took a solid glance, and then I saw them look at each other and say something as they got farther away.

"Yeah, they both looked. They didn't stare, but they both took a good look. Here comes a guy by himself," I told her.

Jess laid her head and body flat, folding her hands under her cheek. This allowed the arch of her back to be slightly more pronounced, exposing her ass and pussy even more. As the guy got closer, he noticed Jess and slowed his pace by half. I pretended to be looking at Jess, but I was watching him from the side of my eye, and he was staring at Jess's pussy the entire time as he walked by. He did not take his eyes off her.

"He slowed down completely," I murmured to her. "He is staring right at your pussy. I wonder if he can see how wet you are. He is still staring... Okay, he went by."

"That was fun!" Jess exclaimed. "I was breathing so erratically that it felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Now I really need that drink!"

"Actually, Charlie and Damian are on their way back now. So stay just like you are. That's perfect. It looks like you're just relaxing and talking to me.

"I can't just lay like this the whole time. I have to take my drink from them. That would be weird," she said.

"Stay like that until they get here and get a good look. Then flip over. Quiet, they are almost here."

"Ok," she replied quietly, laying her head back down the way she had it before. Her back was still arched slightly, and her legs were spread a fair amount presenting her beautiful ass and pussy to them as they approached. If Damian stood where he had last time, he would be standing only about 5 feet from Jess's ass and pussy.

Watching them walk up, Damian and Charlie's eyes were drawn into the gap between Jess's legs and focused on her sweet asshole and pussy on full display. Damian once again approached the bottom of the bed directly in front of Jess, and I saw his eyes never leave Jess' pussy. Charlie stood in front of me, holding a tray with 3 drinks and 8 shots.

"We got shots too. If you don't want them, that's okay. We'll drink them," Charlie said

"That sounds good. I could go for a shot. How about you, babe?" I asked Jess.

Instead of just flipping over, Jess sat up on her elbows and then twisted and looked back at Charlie holding the tray. Doing this caused her to bend her right leg a little more, thus elevating her ass slightly more. Then she pulled her foot, which was already in the air all the way to her ass, out of the way, so she could see Charlie. While the movement looked innocent enough, she was in a partial kneel on her right leg with her ass and pussy that much higher and spread at Damian. She was only like this for a few seconds before she fully flipped over, but the view must have been erotic for Damian. Her pussy had to have been fully spread and utterly available to his stare.

Jess spoke and flipped all the way over, "Yeah, that sounds yummy. I'll take one." She got up on her knees and waddled over to take the shot from Charlie. Each of the men took a shot, and we all did the shot together. Then Jess sat back down on the bed but scooted up toward the pillows to sit 'crisscross applesauce' or lotus style. This kept her pussy on display, but the scene was not nearly as enticing as it was before.

I took our drinks from Charlie, and as I did, I noticed that Damian had moved closer and was now standing beside our bed. His cock and balls were at the perfect height, just slightly higher than the mattress, and we could see them easily from where we were sitting. His cock hung down, and I noticed he was beginning to get hard. In his more exciting state, the tip of his long cock was lightly touching the bed now. Jess noticed, too and after she took her drink, she took the straw in her hand and watched Damian's long half-hard cock while she took a sip. Damian never stopped looking at Jess, devouring her body with his eyes.

As Jess finished her sip, she said, "How are you guys handling the heat on the beach? I can barely stand it. We're going to have to pull the shade over the bed soon before I melt away." As she finished saying this, she stretched her right leg to a half-butterfly stretch position like she had before. This opened her pussy up again to Damian's prying eyes.

Charlie responded with something about being from Arizona and that it was the humidity that got him. Damian said he was used to the heat, and it did not bother him much. I jumped in and asked them some questions about where they were from. While I was talking, Jess accidentally (I confirmed later that it was actually an accident) dripped some of her frozen drink onto herself. It landed right on top of her smooth pubic mound, and it not only caught my eye but it caught both of the guy's attention too. Jess looked down at the small pile of frozen drink that rested on her pussy mound and said, "Oops." Then she took another sip of her drink. She didn't wipe it up. She just let it sit there and melt under the heat onto her pussy. Everyone was now openly staring at her pussy in awkward silence, watching as the icy drink started to melt.

I think the slight awkwardness of the moment was a bit much for Charlie, and he interrupted it by saying they should be getting back. He nudged Damian, pulling him from the entrancement of Jess' pussy, and they said goodbye and started to walk away. As Damian turned to leave, we got a side view of his half-hard cock. Instead of his long cock hanging out and down over his tight balls like it was earlier, it was now elongated and straight - not pointing straight out from his body, but close to it. His foreskin was pulled back just slightly as well, partially exposing his glans.

"Did you see his cock? You made him get hard," I said to her with excitement after they were gone.

"Hell yeah, I saw it. That thing is fucking long! I am so horny right now. We have to go back to the room and fuck," she said.

So seeing some big long cock get hard over showing off your sexy pussy got you all horny, did it?" I asked jokingly, knowing full well that seeing Damian respond to her teasing would get her revved up.

"I have been waiting almost two full days to see a big cock, so yes, it did! I liked seeing him start to get hard. It really turned me on. I need to cum now! Are you coming with me, or am I going to have to use the Big Guy all by myself?" she asked, referring to the large dildo we brought with us that we lovingly named the "Big Guy."

"I don't know, I might want to see you tease some more guys with your tight little pussy first before we go stretch it out," I said as my dick started to get hard again from our banter.

"If we stay out here any longer, it's going to be your hard dick everyone sees next!" she teased as she reached over, took my dick into her hand and started to stroke it.

"Ok, ok!" I said, pushing her hand away. "Let's go!"

We left our things where they were, fully intending to come back to our cabana once we worked our sexual tension out. I got up from the bed, and my dick was nearly full hard. I tried to hide it some as we started to walk, but Jess pushed my hands away and said, "It's your turn to show off."

"Yeah, right. I won't be getting anywhere near the reaction you got, that's for sure," I said while succumbing to her wishes to let my aroused state go uncovered.

I followed Jess with my dick almost fully hard, staring at her ass while she walked in front of me. Luckily for me, it was a very short walk through the pool to our suite. As we were approaching the exit to the pool area, Jess and I couldn't help but notice a guy that was a little older than me sitting on a lounge chair near the entrance. He was sitting with his legs spread wide around his lounge chair, displaying his thick cock, which rested on the towel that was covering the chair. He watched us walking toward him, and he stared at Jess with lust plainly in his eyes. It was almost as if he was displaying his cock to her with a look on his face that said, "Here you go, baby, look what I have for you." Jess noticed his stare, and she slowed, then took my hand, and we walked past him side by side... my dick still 3/4 hard wagging in the air as I walked by. Jess was letting him know, in her own way, that she was not the least bit interested.

We got back to our room, and she immediately dropped to the floor, taking my dick into her mouth. We spent the next hour frantically fucking, licking, sucking, and playing with the "Big Guy" and also her "buzzy" (vibrator for her clit) until Jess had orgasmed no less than 6 times, and she just couldn't take any more. We love to talk dirty in sex, getting into each other's minds, and this sex session was filled with dirty sex talk. But I am going to save those details for another story...

12