Short Shorts Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsey wears her shorts to the dry cleaners.
2.3k words
4.56
245.2k
47

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

Author's Note: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older.

-----

"Why don't you stay in the car?" Her mother was asking, but the tone wasn't a question, it was a demand. "I'm just going to pick up your father's dry cleaning."

"He's not my father." Lindsey pulled at her tube top—this one was red, but she was wearing the shorts, white satin, no panties. Her stepfather was out of town for business and hadn't been around to put the kabash on her clothing choices. It was the outfit that she was sure her mother didn't want anyone to see.

Her mother sighed. "I'll leave the keys, you can listen to the radio."

"Fine." Lindsey turned it up full blast, closing her eyes, leaning the seat back and putting her feet up on the dashboard. The air was on in the car, but the sun was still warm on her bare legs. The seam of her shorts was rubbing between her thighs and it felt good, making her squirm in her seat. She couldn't wait to get home from "running errands." She wanted to call Brian and see if he could meet at the tree fort, because she was so horny she could barely stand it.

She thought she might have dozed off. A different song was playing when she leaned up and peeked out the window to see if she could see her mother.

"What the hell is she doing?" Lindsey muttered, grabbing the keys out of the ignition and her purse off the floor, storming barefoot across the parking lot. The bells over the door tinkled as she swept it open, finding her mother standing at the counter talking to the owner.

"They've lost your father's blue blazer," her mother said with a frustrated sigh.

"No lose!" The man was clearly foreign, trying to explain something to her mother in two different languages.

"Whatever!" Lindsey waved her mother's words away. "And he's not my father." She turned to the kid behind the counter. He was about her age, kinda cute, she noted, and most definitely staring at her bare midriff and long legs. "I have to pee. Do you have a bathroom?"

"In the back," the kid offered. Lindsey padded after him, leaving her mother and the owner to work things out. He pulled open a door that said: Employees Only.

"Gee, I must be special, huh?" Lindsey flashed him a smile as she turned on the light and tossed her purse on the floor.

"We don't usually let customers—" the kid's voice trailed off and he stood open-mouthed as he watched her pull her shorts down and sit on the toilet to pee.

"What's the matter?" Lindsey asked, pulling toilet paper off the roll and wiping. "Never seen a girl pee before?"

He shook his head, eyes wide and staring between her legs as she pulled up her shorts and flushed the toilet. Lindsey washed her hands at the sink, glancing at him in the mirror. He was still standing in the doorway, transfixed. Plucking her purse from the floor, Lindsey shuffled through and found some lip gloss. She leaned way over the sink to the mirror, up on her tiptoes, rolling the tip of the tube over her lips.

"Uh… I guess I should get back up front…" He cleared his throat, moving to shut the door. His eyes were still between her legs and Lindsey could feel the pull in the seam of her shorts and knew they were riding up between her pussy lips. It all felt too good to stop.

"Or…" Lindsey smacked her lips together, tossing the lip gloss into her purse and turning to face him with a smile. She slid up slowly onto the sink and swung her bare feet. "You could come in, shut the door, and fuck my brains out."

"I… uh…" His hesitation told her everything she needed to know. Lindsey hopped off the sink and came toward him, reaching past him to shut the door, forcing him fully into the room. His eyes were still glazed, stunned, and he licked his lips as he looked down at her. "I don't even know you."

"I'm Lindsey," she said, cupping the bulge she knew would be in his jeans. "Who are you?"

"Fred…" His eyes widened even more the moment her hand began to rub at his stiff cock.

"Now we know each other," Lindsey murmured, dropping to her knees and unzipping his pants. "Let's fuck."

"Oh my god," he groaned when she freed his cock and put it into her mouth. She sucked him completely hard, until he was bouncing back up the moment she let him go, and then turned around and bent over the sink.

"You want to pull down my shorts?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"Yeah," he said hoarsely, glancing toward the door with his cock in his hand. "Shit, I could get fired for this."

Lindsey grinned, meeting his eyes in the mirror. "And my mother's out there waiting for me. Aren't we just so bad?"

His hands moved over the silky material, rubbing it between her legs. Lindsey bit her lip and arched against his probing fingers.

"Come on," she urged, reaching between her legs and pulling her shorts aside to show him her shaved pussy. "Just put it in and fuck me."

He cocked his head to peer between her legs, his hand moving up and down his shaft. Lindsey sighed, reaching her hand back and spreading her lips with two fingers.

"Here, Fred," she said with a whistle, sliding one of her fingers into her pussy. "Right here, boy."

The head of his cock touched her pussy, nudging her finger aside. Their eyes met in the mirror and he frowned, swallowing hard.

"I…" he started, and then cleared his throat.

"Let me guess," she wiggled back against his cock head, feeling the tip easing its way between her lips. "You've never done this before?"

He shook his dark head, looking down to where his cock was disappearing into her flesh. "Got close, a couple times, with a few girls, but…"

"Well just think of the story you'll have to tell all your friends," Lindsey murmured, going up on her toes and arching back, feeling more of his shaft slip into her. "How for your very first time, you fucked some hot little slut in the bathroom at work…"

Fred gasped as Lindsey reached around for his thigh, pulling him completely into her pussy and squeezing him there.

"Fuck me, Fred," she insisted, grabbing onto the edge of the sink, her eyes bright as they met his startled ones in the mirror. "Fuck me until you cum inside my tight little cunt—and you better hurry, before your boss or my mommy decide to come looking for us."

"Condoms," Fred squeaked, and Lindsey used her not inconsiderable pussy muscles to squeeze his cock hard, making him jerk inside her and eliciting a low groan from his lips.

"To hell with condoms, Fred." She rolled her eyes, rocking her hips back against him, moving his cock in and out of her wetness. "I can't get pregnant…"

"But…" His hands went to her rolling hips, his eyes looking down between them, where his cock was spreading her wide.

"Worried about diseases, Fred?" she sighed, slapping her ass back into him, making him gasp and clutch her ass. "Let's just live fucking dangerously, what do you say?"

"Oh hell," he murmured, his eyes closing as his hips began to move.

"That's right," Lindsey murmured, pulling her top down and squeezing her nipples. "Fuck me good, baby… give me that hard cock."

His movements were jerky and unsure and Lindsey sighed again, working her hips back into his. Her pussy was swollen and soaking wet, but she knew it would be over far too soon for her to cum. He was already panting and gripping her ass so hard his knuckles were white.

"When a girl tells you to fuck her…" Lindsey reached back for his thigh again, driving him deep inside. "She means it. Now, fuck me!"

He groaned and shoved her into the sink with his next thrust.

"Yeah!" she cried, spreading wider. "Come on, Freddie, do it hard!"

Finally, he gave her what she wanted, his hips bucking her against the sink, burying his cock in her to the hilt again and again. Wouldn't be long now, she knew, seeing his eyes in the mirror. He was watching her tits bounce through half-closed eyes as he fucked her, and she was glad she had pulled down her top.

"Oh god!' he moaned, leaning forward onto her as he came. She felt the surge and swell of him, a thick pulse inside her tight, wet hole. She bit her lip and squeezed him, slowly, rhythmically, making him gasp and squirm against her as she milked him for all she was worth. She wanted every last drop of his cum.

"That's a good Freddie," she murmured, tilting her hips forward and feeling him slip out of her. She turned and patted him lightly on his flushed cheek. He leaned back against the wall for support, gasping for breath, his eyes glazed. "Now you can say that you fucked a girl… how about that?"

Lindsey pulled up her top and grabbed her purse. Yanking the door open, she peeked around the corner. Her mother was still haggling with the owner! Adjusting her shorts, she strode back out front, past them both.

"I'll be in the car," she told her mother on the way by, straight-arming the door.

When she got into the passenger's side, she scrunched down in her seat, keeping an eye on the dry cleaner's. The crotch of her shorts was soaked from her own juices and Fred's cum. She rubbed the material between her swollen lips, her fingers pressing them into the wetness.

Putting her feet up on the dashboard, Lindsey pulled her shorts aside and plunged her fingers into her pussy. Fred's cum was thick and copious, leaking out of her hole. She scooped out as much of it as she could and licked it off her fingers first, moaning at the taste and smell of it and rubbing the seam of her shorts over her clit with her other hand as she did.

"My first cherry," she murmured with a laugh, remembering, still delighted at how surprised he had been. She wanted to take her shorts off, to lick them clean, but didn't dare, with her mother about to come out of the store. Instead, she pulled them aside and fingered her sopping pussy, her thumb moving over her aching clit, taking herself closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard, baby," she moaned softly, looking out the window, still watching for her mother with half-closed eyes. "Use that little cunt!"

She was nearing climax when she saw him out of the corner of her eye. There was a man standing next to the passenger's side window, looking down at her as she played with herself. His eyes were wide and he was carrying a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken in his hands, clearly just returning to his car.

Lindsey grinned up at him, grabbing her top and pulling it down, too, as she rubbed herself.

"You want a show, baby?" she whispered, moving her hand aside so he could see her pussy completely as she circled her clit. The look on his face, something caught between shock and deep lust, sent her flying over the edge, and she came so hard she had to grit her teeth against it, squeezing her eyes shut as her body bucked and rolled on the seat.

Breathing hard, she opened her eyes to see his hand cupping a bulge in his jeans. She grinned, wondering if there was time… but then she saw her mother hurrying across the parking lot in her business suit and heels, carrying dry cleaning bags over her shoulder.

Lindsey gave the man a wink, pulling her top back up and adjusting her shorts, putting her feet back on the floor. He was still staring at her as she licked her fingers clean.

"Hi, Mom," she said when the driver's side door opened. She heard her mother saying something to the man, but couldn't quite hear it. "What was that all about?"

"Didn't you see that man staring at you?" her mother frowned, holding her hand out for the keys. Lindsey dug through her purse for them, glancing out the window to see the man pulling quickly away.

"No," Lindsey replied innocently, handing her mother the keys. "Was he?"

"You young girls," her mother sighed, starting the car. "So unaware…"

Lindsey hid her smile, closing her eyes and leaning her head back. She couldn't help wiggling a little against the seat, and knew there might even be a wet spot there on her stepfather's BMW upholstery.

"Did they find his blazer?" Lindsey asked, not opening her eyes.

"Yes," her mother replied. "Finally! Thank goodness, because you know how your father gets. It was that young kid who finally found it. I gave him a little extra tip."

"You too?" Lindsey murmured, still smiling.

She could feel her mother's silence and Lindsey quickly covered, opening her eyes and saying, "He's not my father. I wish you would quit saying that."

"Oh Lindsey," her mother said with a sigh. "Why do you have to be so difficult?"

"Gee, Mom, I don't know…" Lindsey frowned, glaring out the window. "Maybe I was just born that way."

-----
>^,,^<
-----
Kitties love being petted, so don't forget to leave me some feedback to make me purr! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a vote at the end. (Kitties love 5's! :) And if this story appealed to you, you can check out my other stories on Lit. The list is growing!

Thanks for reading,
*~Selena~*

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers