Short Story: Slick

Story Info
Black foreman pulls a fast one.
3.3k words
4.42
73.4k
40

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,404 Followers

He was standing at the end of the lane where she had to walk by him. Ever since they had moved here he had been watching her. He never said anything but the looks he gave her spoke volumes. She wasn't really afraid of him as he had been raised on the place and was now the farm foreman. Both Russ and his father thought Robert did an excellent job running the farm and they had not noticed how he watched Glenda every time he was around her. It wasn't that he just glanced at her; his eyes followed her from her toes to her head and the grin on his face showed he liked what he saw. She tried to make sure that she was never alone with him.

Glenda and Russ came back here to live with his father after Russ graduated from college. He went to school to become a veteranian. She went to find a husband. Both did what they set out to do. Now he was working in town and she kept house for the two men. They had been married the last year he was in school and had been back here a month.

Glenda had run into Robert the first day back and was treated to the same looks that he was giving now. She was from the mid-west and knew very few black people. Not only was he black but he didn't have a hair on his head, not even on his body according to Russ. A childhood disease prevented him from having a hair on him. Glenda was sure that was the reason everybody call him Slick. He was completely black; she had never seen a man so black. It wasn't that she wasn't use to being eyed by the male population as she was a pretty peite blond with a nice figure. Her breasts weren't that large but on her they were just right. He just happened to be the first black man that had paid a lot of interest in her. It didn't take a genius to tell what he would like to be doing with her. She was somewhere between liking the interest he showed in her and afraid that he might do more than just show interest.

As she neared him he never moved; he just watched her coming up the lane towards him. He knew the moment she saw him because she hesitated a second before taking a deep breath and moving on towards him. He knew that she was at least a little afraid of him and he liked that. For the last month he had made sure she didn't miss the interest he paid her. The first time he met her he wanted to take the little blond wife to bed. He could just picture the contrast between her white body and his black one and it was enough to keep his cock hard. He could sense the fear in her when he was around and even the excitement she had trouble hiding. He had very little doubt that he was going to get in her panties one day.

"Good morning Glenda, out for your morning walk?"

"Morning Robert, no just went down to check the mail." He fell in beside her and walked back to the house with her. She could see him watching her, even to the point of falling a little behind so he could see her ass. Chills ran up her back knowing he was checking her out again. The place had a back yard pool and she loved to swim and lay out in it, but each time she had Slick showed up. Each time he had she had heard the soft whistle when he saw her in her bikini. Now she hardly went to the pool unless Russ or his father was out there.

At the back door she stopped. "Is there anything you want?" The moment she phrased it like that she knew she had made a mistake.

He had a big grin on his face; "You have something I need." His eyes looking her up and down let her know just what he was talking about.

Her face turned red and she headed up the steps. "Not in your life time!" She slammed the door behind her. "The nerve of that man!"

As she was trying to calm down he knocked on the door. When she didn't answer he opened the door and stepped inside. "Glenda, I need the keys to the gas pumps."

"You bastard." She knew that wasn't what he was talking about.

He was laughing at her, "Did you have something else in mind?"

She handed him the key. She dropped it in his hand to make sure he didn't touch her. "Get the hell out!"

"Hey, I didn't mean to make you mad. If you wanted something else I would be glad to help you out." Looking up and down her body he made sure to look at all of her. "I bet you are one hot little woman."

"I am going to tell Russ about you."

"Go ahead, I have already told him how hot you look. I think he likes it when other men look at you." He turned and walked out the door. Outside he stopped and stuck his head back in. "I know Russ and his father have gone after that new bull and want be back for a couple of days. Meet me at the pool after the workers go home today." He turned and left before she had time to answer.

She watched him walk across the yard. He was big and full of muscles; not like Russ and his father which were small and only about 160 pounds each. He had a lot of nerve telling her to be at the pool this afternoon! She knew that she wasn't going to tell Russ, if he approached Slick he could get hurt, and it wasn't worth that.

It was late afternoon and the temperature was still in the nineties. She had finished what she had to do in the house and would love to go get in the pool, but no way was she going to go knowing Slick might come around with her home alone. She found herself looking out the window to see if he was coming. She was afraid of him but still a little turned on by his abrupt manner. She had never been treated by any man like this.

She had turned back to the kitchen when she heard him on the back porch. He knocked on the door and she went to it. No way was she going to let him know how he scared her. "Here" He handed her the keys back. "You ready?"

"Ready?"

"For the pool."

"I'm not going swimming today."

"Yes you are. Get on your suit."

"I am not going swimming with you!" She tried to shut the door but his foot blocked it. He came in the room.

"Either get your suit on or I will toss you in the pool as your are." She could see his eyes shinning and there wasn't any doubt that he would do what he said.

"OK. I will go change." She headed up the stairs while he waited in the kitchen. She didn't have any intentions of going swimming but if she got to her room she could get the door locked and he would finally give up. In the room she locked the door behind her and waited.

Slick wasn't at all surprised when she didn't come back down. Actually he had hoped this would be what she did. He went up the stairs to her door. "You are going to make me do something I don't want to do."

"Go away, I will tell Russ and he will fire you if you bother me."

"Russ isn't about to fire me, I don't work for him, I work for his father. Now I want tell you again, open this door and get dressed or you are going in the way you are." She didn't make a move to open the door. He grinned to himself and reached over the top of the door and found the key he had put there a few months back when he had changed all the locks. Using it he opened the door to find her cowering in the back behind the bed. "Well, well, look what we have here. A pretty little wife that is on her way to getting soaked."

He moved towards her and she made an attempt to run. He was way to fast for her and caught her by the waist and pulled her to him. Her small body was squeezed tight to his large black one. It was then that she realized that all he had on was swim suit and that she was firmly held against his naked chest by his large arms. "Turn me loose!"

For an answer he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and with her kicking and cussing he carried her down the stairs and out to the pool. She saw that he did intend to toss her in the pool. "You wouldn't dare!"

To him a dare was like red to a charging bull. "The hell I want." He moved to the pool and at the deep end he just walked with her right out in the water. Both went out of sight with her screaming as she went under. As she came up she was sputtering and trying to catch her breath. "You Bastard!"

"Your mouth need washing out." He ducked her again. Then he pulled her to the top. "You going to hush now?" All she could do was nod her head; she didn't want to get ducked again. He pulled her to the shallow part of the pool. Still holding her he set her down where her feet could touch bottom. "That's not all your mouth needs." He pulled her around and kissed her!"

She struggled, trying to get away but there wasn't any use. He was much larger and stronger than she was. His hand held her face turned up as his lips covered hers. She had never been forced to kiss a man before and never a black man! For several seconds she fought to get a way but he just help her helpless until she quit struggling. He broke the kiss and moved his face back from hers. "Now I am going to kiss you again and I expect you to be more cooperating."

This time he tilted her face up with the tip of his finger. Her eyes met his as his head lowered. She didn't turn away but at first she still didn't return his kiss. He back away again, "That's better but now lets put something more into it." This time he didn't turn her face to his, as he lowered his mouth she met him at first with closed lips that soon softened under his. She let her mouth slip open as his tongue went through to touch hers. His lips were full and thick, but they were soft and firm, nothing like she thought kissing him would be like. She stood in the pool and let him kiss her for several minutes before he broke away. "Wasn't that bad now was it?"

She could feel a tingle between her legs that shouldn't have been there. Only Russ had put that tingle there before! "No it wasn't bad."

"Not bad! Hell you know it was good!"

"Ok, so it was good! It was better than good, but I am married. You can't go around tossing me in the pool and kissing me."

"I can do anything I want with you. You know you want me and I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before!"

His hands were holding her face turned up to his; making her eyes meet his. Again he kissed her and this time she returned the kiss, even letting her tongue get in a little action. She was so involved in kissing him that she didn't realize that he had unbuttoned her shirt until he was pulling it from her shoulders. She snatched away; "NO! Don't do this."

"You want to do it yourself?"

"No, I can't do this."

"A few minutes ago you wouldn't come swimming. Then you wouldn't kiss me. Now you are doing both and I want you to take this shirt off."

"I can't." She didn't sound too sure of her self.

"I will help you." She just stood while he pulled it from her shoulders. His hands reached around her and opened the snap of her bra. "Beautiful, just like I knew they would be." His mouth dropped down to suck in one hard nipple while his thumb stroked across the other one.

Glenda couldn't believe that she was just standing here letting him undress her and kissing her breasts. It was feeling much better than she had thought possible. Her hands rested on his bare, hairless chest, as she let him have his way with her upper body. She knew that now he could do anything he wanted to her and she wasn't going to resist. Any doubt that she had completely given in was erased when her hands pushed his swim suit off his hips.

She caught her breath when his naked body came into view. Russ wasn't anything like Slick. Slick out weighed him by a good fifty pounds and even thought Russ was in excellent shape he would never have the built that Slick had. She didn't know what she expected but he was just as black down below as he was on top. His cock was uncircumcised and looked to be as big as her wrist. Her first thought was, "where will I never put all this". Her second; "I'll find a way."

She still had on her jeans but he took care of them. Picking her up he set her on the edge of the pool and reached for the snap. Opening it he worked them down her hips. She leaned back on her hands and lifted her hips to give him room to get them and her panties off. After seeing him naked she couldn't wait to be the same way herself.

When her pants came off in his hands he looked down at her pretty blond cunt. "Oh yes! I have been waiting to see this since you move here." His hands moved up her legs; keeping them open to his hands and his eyes. When he reached the junction of her thighs his thumbs spread the lips of her cunt.

Glenda pushed her pussy at him as he leaned forward and blew his hot breath across her wet pussy. "You like that?"

"Yes, touch me again."

"I've got a much better idea." Pulling her into his arms he walked out of the pool with her and towards the house. Her arms were around his neck and her face against his chest. Her eyes were wide open as she took in the contrast between their skins. It was even a bigger turn on that she had thought it would be, but nothing like watching his smooth black cock when he entered her pussy a few minutes later!

He took her straight to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. She scooted back to the middle and watched as he crawled across the end towards her. He was so large and she so tiny that for a moment she was afraid of him. That quickly disappeared when he nuzzled his mouth against her wet opening. His tongue sampled her wet pussy until she was reaching down to pull him higher. "Enough fuck me now!"

Again her eyes grew larger as she watched his hard cock hovering just above her pussy. He looked so big and black against the blond hair covering her opening; a sight neither one missed. He looked up to see her propped on her arms watching his cock at the entrance to her body. "Pretty exciting isn't it," he said

"I never dreamed I would be seeing anything like this! My father would kill me if he knew."

"What about Russ?"

"If he finds out my marriage is over."

"I'm not going to tell. I just want to fuck you, just like you want me too." Russ will never be able to miss what you give me."

"Get in me; I can't wait to feel you down deep. I will worry about Russ tomorrow."

"Put it in." She reached down and took his huge cock in her hand. She stroked him a couple of times before swiping the head across her opening. She knew she was as ready as she would ever be. Gently tugging him lower she guided him to her opening. Lifting her hips she pulled him in. The head split her cunt lips and she stopped for a second before lifting to him again.

"Oh, take it slow; you have a lot down there."

"Nothing you want be happy to have shortly." He pushed a couple of inches deeper. "You are just as hot as I thought you would be." Taking his time he pushed until he was finally all in her. She had watched until she could no longer see his black cock sliding through her white pussy. She lay back and lifted her legs around his waist. It was quite a bit different taking his body between her legs than Russ's.

Once it stared feeling good she moved her cunt on him. "Ok, now work that thing." He did, slow at first and then faster as she became accustom to his size and weight on her. She was filled like she had never thought possible. Every ridge of his cock touched places she didn't even know she had. It was getting better and better! "I'm cumming! FUCK MEEEEE!" She was tossing her body on his shaft in rhythm to his driving cock. Then she felt him swelling even bigger and knew that he was about to cum in her. Thank fully she was on birth control for there wasn't any way she would have let him pull out if he wanted too; and it was for sure that he didn't.

He plowed deep as she screamed out her climax and he let go with the largest load of cum he had ever delivered. Shot after shot he dumped his juice in her as she climaxed again from the hot juice filing her body until it was leaking out around his black cock. "Oh Yes, that was good!"

"We are just getting started. Lay back and enjoy." He was good to his word. By the time Russ and his father returned late the next day he had fucked her many times until she was crying that she was sore.

Glenda would have been glad to do without sex that night but Russ was horny, being away from her. To her surprise she enjoyed it and him being smaller the soreness was gone. She managed to climax as he did.

Afterward they lay in bed and talked about what went on during their trip and her staying home alone. He mentioned that he wasn't worried because Slick was here and he would take care of her.

"Russ, why do you call him Slick? It looks like it might hurt his feelings to be reminded that he doesn't have any hair."

"His lack of hair is not why we all call him Slick. He got that name from his slick way of getting women to drop their panties for him. I have never known him not to get any women he wanted in bed."

She closed her eyes and pictured him fucking her over and over. She realized that he had just pulled another slick one. Not only that he had screwed her but that he was going to do it again. The smile on her face was hard to wipe off.

hammertime
hammertime
2,404 Followers