Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it. It looks great."

Martin wriggled his hips forward to keep his shorts' leg pinned up and leaned back, his arms resting on the back of the bench, his cock out for Sarah's enjoyment.

Reality set in that this was happening and Sarah's body responded. She felt her nipples harden in her bra under her dress. Wet warmth spread from her belly in every direction and she felt tingles throughout her body. She hadn't felt like this since way back when she started dating Kevin. She hadn't seen another dick since she started dating Kevin years ago. She loved that he wanted her to enjoy this.

"Here," Martin said, "I'll give a better view."

He rose from the bench and stood directly in front of Sarah, his feet between hers. He pulled his shorts down to his knees and held his shirt up. He was completely exposed belly to thighs. Sarah couldn't help herself. She was compelled to lean forward until his dick was mere inches from her face. His hips rolled forward when she breathed on the head.

"I don't know what your husband would think but you can touch it if you want," Martin offered.

Sarah, transfixed, nodded. This was it. This was her fantasy. She had masturbated countless times thinking about jerking or sucking a stranger's dick after he flashed her. Kevin would never know. No one would ever know. She had seen Martin's wedding ring so he wouldn't be telling anyone any time soon. Her hand slid between her legs and pushed on the dress covering her clit. It felt so good, rubbing and looking at a real life dick half a foot from her face. Martin must have been enjoying the moment too. His cock started to swell.

Images flashed through her mind lightning-quick. She would lean forward and take it in her mouth just to get a taste. And it was only skin and he was clean. His dick would taste good. And he'd get hard quickly. She'd just suck him to give him a raging erect and then he'd jerk himself off for her entertainment. She wouldn't swallow or technically finish him off.

She couldn't do that. Not to Kevin.

But she could reach up and use her hands. She could just brush her fingertips along the bottom of his balls, lightly. She wouldn't be giving him a handjob or anything and it was just her fingertips. She wanted his balls in her palm, testing their weight. Feeling them.

Kevin liked to give her palms quick kisses sometimes as a sign of affection. Would he want to kiss her where she had touched another man's junk? She could pretend like it was a dream and it didn't really happen, not for real.

"Stroke for me," she said.

Martin's hand went between his legs, stroking and pulling. He spread his feet as wide as his pants let his knees go. He leaned back, thrusting his hips forward, hardening quickly.

Sarah's hand went to work in her lap over her dress, rubbing, caressing. The other hand pulled two dress buttons free and slid inside the cup of her bra, pinching her nipple. She moaned aloud, sensation coursing through her body.

Martin took a step back, his eyes locked on her hand in her crotch. His hand glided up and down his shaft, urging an orgasm. He grunted, his eyes rolled back, and his hips pumped into the evening air. Thick ropes of cum spurted out of his cock, landing on the ground between him and Sarah. His body went slack and he put his hand to his mouth, licking the little bit of cum off his finger. His cock, mostly hard, drooped slightly. He made no move to cover up and stood in full view for Sarah.

She came moments later, orgasm ripping through her body. She cried out loud, her body rocking on the bench in beat with her fingers. The explosive release shot bolts of electricity through her entire body and she lost her breath caught up in the moment. She slumped back and fought to take in air again.

They stared at each other for a moment, finally calmed, silent.

"Holy shit," Sarah said, "That was everything I wanted. Thank you."

"The pleasure was all mine," Martin said, glancing down at the ground. His load streaked the path with white. Sarah smiled.

"Maybe again?" he asked.

"Sure, maybe," she said. Martin nodded, satisfied, and finally pulled his shorts back up over his hips. He strolled away towards the parking lot, leaving Sarah alone in the sweet evening air.

She pulled out her phone. If there was ever a time for texting shorthand, this was it.

"OMFG," she texted Kevin, "You won't believe what just happened."

She knew he'd be happy for her.

12