Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few weeks he was true to his word. There were no attempts to seduce me, no caresses when there shouldn't have been, no secret kisses, no overt efforts to arouse me. We resumed our life, but it was the life we'd built during the past year. We'd go to the gym, cook and eat together, watch a movie, go listen to music. We were best friends. When I dressed I wore what I thought he'd like; I looked forward to his conversation; I wanted his approval.

As to my husband, I tried turning to him for sex. Usually he'd beg off: "too tired," "not in the mood," "too much to drink." A few times, with all the lights off, I used my hand on him, then, if he didn't fall asleep, he'd finger me, sometimes to a wholly unsatisfactory climax, usually to nothing at all. What Jacob had said in New Orleans was correct; Jacob was the core of my life, my husband was my roommate.