Showered with Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and walked through. "Take your time. Think about it. But if you do come in, I expect you to be prepared for all it will bring."

I left the door open. I walked over to the bed and threw my jacket on the chair. I sat at the foot of the bed and unzipped my boots and slid them off. He was standing there, like a statue. I could see the contemplation on his face. I couldn't take the tension anymore, so I decided to take a shower. When I came out, either he would be there waiting for me, or the door would be closed and it would be another long, lonely night.

I got undressed, turned on the water to get it hot. I hated him at that very moment for making me want him so much. Yeah, the hot water cascading over my tense muscles would definitely take my mind off the situation, or make things worse.

I stepped in the stall and the water hit my body from every direction. I braced myself against the wall and thought about Blake touching me, caressing me. I ran my finger along the slippery folds of my pussy and rubbed my clit. I shut my eyes tightly as the water made love to my body and I imagined what it would be like to have Blake's hands touching me in all those places. I slipped my finger in my pussy and starting fingering myself, One finger wasn't enough so I used two and started doing it harder, faster. I wanted it to be Blake inside me, his dick penetrating me, filling me, fucking me. I was lost in the fantasy, moaning out his name, wondering what it would be like to experience him in real time.

I felt his hands on my body and it took a moment before I realized that it wasn't my imagination. I turned around and he was there, in all of his magnificent brown beauty. He moved closer and tilted my face towards his and our lips met again. The kiss was tentative and sweet. His arms encircled me and pulled me to him like he was holding on to me for dear life. He professed his love.

"Maxine, I've wanted you since we first started debating online over three years ago. You are everything that I need but I'm afraid I can't be what you want. You've made me a better man, you've challenged me to shed some of the ways that I held onto that crippled me. I'm 34 years old and I've never had a successful relationship. I knew I couldn't come through that door unless I was prepared but I'm scared I'll disappoint you, I'm scared you'll see the real me and be disappointed. But I am even more scared of losing you. I want this more than I've wanted anything in my life. I want to be your man. I just hope that you will accept me as I am and be patient with me."

I cut off his words with a kiss. One thing was for sure, neither of us knew what was going to happen in the future but in that moment the connection was real. I let my hands caress his body, feeling his broad shoulders and down his muscular arms. Blake pulled my body to his, filling his hands with my ass, and I felt his hard dick pressed against my mound. He filled his hands with my sensitive breasts and gently pulled at my hardened nipples. I let out a soft, muffled moan as he twisted them gently, sending volts of electricity throughout my body. I shut my eyes tightly as he lowered his mouth to my tits and began sucking and licking them. He went from one to the other and I was getting wetter. The steam was rising and not just from the shower.

I grabbed the shower gel and poured some in my hands. I began caressing his cocoa complexion and massaging his magnificent frame. I let my hands roam downward, past the sculpted muscles of his abdomen and felt the thickness of his dick. It curved downward and was growing under my tender touch. I began stroking him, coaxing him to full hardness. I wrapped my hand around the smooth flesh, feeling the veins, the head, the weight of it within my grasp. I squeezed the shaft and began fingering his balls, rolling them around in my hand. I started jerking him off faster, harder, stroking him to the edge of orgasm and stopping. He was out of breath, fighting the feeling. I positioned him in front of the shower head and knelt before him as water cascaded down his back and the backs of his strong thighs. I placed the head of his dick in my mouth and sucked gently, softly at first, savoring the feel of his hardness, the taste of his precum. I slipped my fingers past his balls and rubbed the tender flesh of his asshole. Feeling insecure, Blake tried to push my hand away but I looked up at him and let him know he was safe. I inserted my fingertip in his ass and swallowed his dick whole, taking him deep in my throat. His knees buckled and he was whimpering like a baby. I could tell he was digging the treatment I was giving him and I turned it up a notch, fingering, licking, sucking, stroking. I was deep throating him and using my tongue to paint pleasure up and down his shaft. Lowering my head, I took his balls in my mouth, rolling them around. I could tell Blake was holding back, perhaps afraid that he was going to unknowingly breech some sort of unspoken rule and send me into another outburst. What he didn't understand was that once I make the decision to be with someone, that there's no turning back for me. I needed him to be fully present in the moment with me so I decided to make sure he knew that I was down, 100 percent.

"That's okay, sweetie, don't be afraid to let go." He reached out to caress my face and I took his hands and placed them on the back of my head, letting him know it was okay to guide the action. I decided to concentrate on sucking the head of his dick, so for the next several minutes, I used my lips around the crown, tickling the underside with the tip of my tongue. "Does that feel good, baby? You like the way I suck your dick? Mmmm, it tastes so good. You wanna fuck my mouth? Are you going to squirt that creamy load deep in my throat?" He responded by grunting his approval and guiding my head down on his dick. The head of his dick was deep in my throat, I was using my tongue to lick the base and trying to drive him crazy.

I was getting goosebumps from being chilly and Blake picked me up and placed me under the hot water stream. As the water heated my body, Blake went to work and got my juices flowing. It was his turn to take care of me and I enjoyed every second of the special treatment. He covered every inch of my body in lather, from my fingers to my toes. After he finished rinsing me off, it was time to get down to business. He spread my legs and started rubbing my hard clit. His touch was exquisite and I was holding on to his strong forearm for dear life, It was like he could read my mind and he pushed two of his strong fingers inside me and started finger fucking me. I couldn't take it, I was out of control. I'm sure the people in the next room could hear me saying," Oh Blake, that's it. You've waited a long time for this pussy, haven't you? Oh fuck, it feels so good. I bet you can't wait to fuck me, can you? I can't wait until you put your hard dick in me where your fingers are now. You know it's going to be some sweet, tight pussy for you, don't you?"

Feeling more confident and overcome by lust, he started responding verbally. "I've already had your mouth. If you pussy is anywhere near as good, I'm going to shoot a gallon of cum inside you before the night is over. But first . . . "

I didn't know what he was planning but when he got down on his knees, I could figure it out. "First things first," he said, "I've got to kiss your entire black ass, like you've told me to do one hundred times." I braced my hands on the wall and felt him massaging my ass. He started out by gently placing kisses all over my cheeks, teasing me really. When he spread my ass and started licking my crack, I almost lost it. I was grunting and groaning and thrusting my ass back in his face, delirious with erotic sensations. His tongue was like magic and when he started using it to fuck my pussy, I thought I saw stars. Then, he took his thumb and inserted it in my pussy and drove his tongue in my asshole at the same time while he was rubbing my clit. I really did lose it and I started cumming like crazy. I didn't even have time to enjoy it completely because Blake stood up and placed the head of his dick at my hole and pushed it in. He filled me. He touched me in places that hadn't been touched in forever. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't, I was experiencing too much pleasure. He reached around and grabbed my tits. I was backing up on that gorgeous dick and the curve was hitting my spot perfectly. I reached between my legs and I started rubbing my clit and fingering his balls.

We were too far gone. At that point we were like a well-oiled erotic machine, pistons firing, engine revving. Every stroke I was begging for more, I used my pussy muscles to squeeze him, please him. I looked back and said, "You realize, this belongs only to you, right?" He went into overdrive and gave me every inch and then some. I put my leg on the ledge for better footing and it was enough to shift the pressure on his dick and make him lose it. "I'm going to cum." We were both yelling it at the same time. I actually came before him but it didn't stop me from wanting more. He was able to hold off long enough to have my pussy coat him with my sticky juices. A minute later, I felt his hot seed erupting on the small of my back.

I spent the rest of the week, hanging with my friends, visiting my old stomping grounds, and making love to Blake in ways I hadn't thought were possible. He made good on his promise and he was open to really exploring the possibilities of a relationship. I couldn't have been happier, he is an exceptional man, inside and out. We were both realistic in our expectations. Long distance relationships are hard, even for people who have a strong relationship firmly in place; they are damn near impossible for people who only know each other by way of a computer screen. We made plans to talk on the phone and he was going to come visit me in NY by the end of the summer. Somehow, I feel confident that we have the makings of something real good.

12