Showing Her Boyfriend

Story Info
Showing a friend's boyfriend a new aspect.
5.4k words
4.31
54.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

Cheryl and I had just returned to my apartment after a long afternoon of shopping, and once we had some cool drinks in our hands, we each flopped out on the sofa, our shoes off, our feet propped up on the coffee table, our legs spread in rather unladylike poses.

"Bryan would love this view of us, you know."

I laughed softly. "Looking straight up our miniskirts. Yeah, most guys would probably kill to have such a view."

"Yeah. Reminds me of an anime Bryan and I saw once. I think it was called Colorful, if I remember right, about the things guys do to see women naked or at least see their underwear."

"Sounds like a prof I had once in grad school."

"Ugh."

"Yeah. That's the reason that the female half of the student population in the class always sat as far away from him as possible, so the male half would sit between him and us and block his views up our skirts when he was sitting at the desk."

"Ugh."

"Yeah."

"Was he at least easy on the eyes?"

"Absolutely not! Even worse: He was almost always at least tipsy, if not actually full-out drunk. He was literally just marking time until retirement."

"Ouch. The worst kind of prof."

"Yeah."

We drank in silence for a while before Cheryl put her hand on my thigh. That was nothing uncommon for us, especially given that we had been both roommates and intimate partners in college, so I did not think too much about it.

"I miss being with you," she said softly.

"I know. I feel the same." I was surprised that my voice was quieter than hers, but the softness both sounded and felt just right. As I shifted my Diet Coke to my left hand, I wondered if Cheryl was trying to restart what we had shared so often in college, even though she had Bryan to take care of her needs. But I placed my free hand on hers nonetheless, hoping that perhaps something more than a tender touch would result from this, but knowing deep inside that I definitely did not want to get between my best friend and her boyfriend.

"But I know you though," Cheryl noted. "You wouldn't do anything unless you were certain that Bryan and I would be okay with it."

"Absolutely," I confirmed. "I don't want to wreck what you two have going for you."

"Yeah, well... I have an idea."

"Oh? What's that?" She definitely had my attention.

Cheryl's hand moved from beneath mine to slip over the curve of my inner thigh, dangerously close to the miniskirt - closer than would be acceptable if we were not in private. "You know quite well that I switch, but Bryan's never seen me submit to anyone. He's curious what I'm like when I'm submissive."

I immediately saw the plan, even before my best friend explained it to me. Given that Bryan was submissive to her, she would restrain him somehow and force him to watch while I dominated her. I could even do whatever I wanted with him, but other than perhaps giving him a blowjob, I could not take him inside me ("That's reserved for me!" she noted quite emphatically).

"What about my limits with you?" I asked.

She smiled, her bright eyes narrowing. "No toilet play, no knives, no fire, and nothing up my ass. Same as before."

*****

The anticipated day arrived. I was rather nervous about it, primarily because it had been such a long time since I had done anything with Cheryl beyond briefly holding hands or sharing a longer-than-acceptable hug. Even though she was my best friend, even though I saw her nearly every day at work, even though we had maintained a chasteness between us in the three years since she and Bryan had begun dating, I still wanted her. I still wanted to taste her. I still wanted to eat her and feel her thighs clamping my head in place. I still wanted to lock a collar around her neck and lead her through the apartment as she crawled, naked and prickling with clothespins. I still wanted to chain her to the bolt in the ceiling, leaving her entire body exposed to me as I whipped her with greater and greater force. I still wanted to have her bound to the bedposts, unable to touch herself while the vibrators kept her just shy of the edge of climax well beyond the point at which she started to beg tearfully for just one orgasm. I still wanted to choke her as she masturbated me and hoped that she would not pass out before she could make me cum.

I still wanted Cheryl to kneel before me, her body reddened and aching, her chest heaving, her hair disheveled, her face dripping with sweat and tears, her thighs wet with her lust, and looking wearily up at me with her soft voice saying once again between her hard breaths: "Thank you, Mistress."

Simply thinking about Cheryl in such a position had made me perpetually wet for a week. Seeing her almost every day was difficult, because I kept wanting to grab her by the hair, force her to her knees, and do naughty things to her in the office while our colleagues and visiting clients all watched with awe.

I knew that Cheryl had also been eagerly anticipating the day's "main event." When I arrived and hugged my best friend, she whispered into my ear, "I'm so horny for you, Mistress."

I said nothing, instead simply kissing her cheek and leaving my imprint upon her pale flesh. Cheryl was already marked as mine, even though Bryan was standing nearby. He and I soon hugged as well, but that hug did not convey such a long and intimate history.

The switch was already wearing next to nothing: a shiny red bra with a frilly black fringe along the tops and bottoms of the cups, presumably a matching panty, and a black miniskirt held together by ribbons tied at each hip. Her heels were lower than what she would wear at the office, but they still gave her height a nice lift. A black scrunchy held her hair back in a ponytail so that the ends of her hair brushed across her shoulder blades.

For his part, Bryan looked rather tasty. He was shirtless, with his long black pants practically molded to him and making it clear that he wore nothing beneath them. He was already somewhat erect, which made me wonder what he and Cheryl had been doing before my arrival.

I made a mental note to ask Cheryl about that later.

Like a good gentleman, Bryan offered his girlfriend his arm, and they quickly disappeared into the bedroom, closing the door behind them. Cheryl wanted to surprise me with how she had him restrained, which was fine, as that gave me the time to change into the clothes I had brought with me.

After ensuring the blinds had been closed in both the living room and the dining room, I set down my duffel bag and began to undress. Eventually, I was ready: black pasties with golden tassels, a crotchless black panty, and a golden miniskirt which was more than transparent enough to show the barely-there covering underneath. I had just put on the black heels when the bedroom door opened.

"Oh my..." Cheryl breathed appreciatively.

"I could say the same about you," I responded with a smile. "Let's go see your handiwork."

She had definitely done a good job. One of the sturdy hard wood dining room chairs had been brought into the bedroom and placed in the corner by the window, the thick closed blinds preventing anyone outside from seeing him. Several red ropes had been used to secure him at the wrists, elbows, ankles, waist, and across the chest; two other ropes were wrapped around his thighs and used to pull them apart in an awkward display. He was blindfolded with a gag filling his mouth, and knowing about his fantasy of sucking some other guy while Cheryl watched, I presumed it was a penis gag. Bryan's pants had been unzipped, with a slickened erection pointing toward the ceiling, indicating that the switch had been sucking him shortly beforehand.

That gave me an idea, a change of plans. I whispered the first command into my best friend's ear: "Give him the best blowjob you've ever given, but don't let him cum... or else!"

"Yes, Mistress." Her response was soft, melodic, and full of a desire to please me.

Her response reminded me of those many nights - and days - when we were roommates and more.

I waited long enough to ensure that Cheryl was obeying, then returned to the living room. Even from there, I could hear the pleasure being given in the bedroom. I could not hear Bryan, but I could definitely hear Cheryl's work, a soft sound as her lips passed up and down over the base of her bound boyfriend's cockhead. Just from hearing those sounds, I felt a slight pang of jealousy... even though I did not have the appropriate anatomy to actually warrant such a feeling.

I sat on the sofa, listening as I fondled my breasts and grated my inner thighs with my fingernails. When I finally heard Bryan's muffled moan permeating the gag, I knew that it was time.

With the duffel bag in tow, I returned to the bedroom, closing the door even though no one would possibly disturb us. Like a proper submissive, Cheryl did not deviate from her task, not even when she glanced in my direction. She kept going, using only her mouth to bring her bound boyfriend ever closer to the edge of carnal insanity. She was certainly doing her best, as evidenced by how he was squirming within the bonds and especially by how his hips moved despite the extremely limited range of movement.

"Keep going," I instructed her as I set the duffel bag on the floor at the foot of the bed. In a few moments, I had produced what had been our favorite set of cuffs when Cheryl and I had been in college: a ten dollar set of foam-padded cuffs with lengthy tethers, supposedly styled after the restraints used in psychiatric wards to restrain violent patients. I would probably never know if the cuffs truly were like those used for medical restraint purposes, but everyone who had ever been secured by that particular set of cuffs - including and especially Cheryl - had raved about them for a long time afterward.

I returned to the duffel bag and brought out the leather cock ring with the Velcro closure. "Go to the bed, strip, and assume the position," I ordered, and a heartbeat later, Cheryl complied, passing by me, which allowed me to briefly pat her firm derriere. Only then did I place the cock ring atop her boyfriend's left thigh, letting him wonder what it was and why it was there since the blindfold prevented him from actually seeing it.

Rejoining Cheryl at the bed, I watched as she finished undressing, then motioned for her to climb upon the bed. Once she had complied, I began to encase her ankles and her wrists in the padded foam, buckling the cuffs closed with great care, deliberately taking my time. She was watching me intently with a gleeful smile upon her lightly-painted lips, but I was watching her body, anticipating...

I suddenly changed my mind. Instead of securing her on her back, I ordered Cheryl to stand and move to the foot of the bed, as it would allow her to see...

I glanced at the bound man in the corner. His erection was slowly fading. That was good...

Cheryl divided her attention between him and me while I forced her legs quite wide to secure the tethers of her ankle cuffs to the bedposts at the foot of the bed. Having her legs spread that much was quite unnatural, and I knew that I could not leave her like that for too long, but I wanted her to see, and I also wanted him to see her...

Standing again, I secured the tethers of her wrist cuffs to the bedposts, leaving her quite exposed and incredibly vulnerable. Stepping back, I admired her, especially noting her curves, the rise and fall of her breasts, the tautness of her wildly-parted legs...

I kissed her. As my tongue possessed my best friend's mouth, my fingers raped her pussy. I can only imagine what Bryan thought at hearing how his girlfriend squealed into another woman's attacking mouth. She was already rather wet, testament to just how much she had been anticipating this event, her lust coating my hand and making rather obscene noises as it was forced from her body. Despite the tautness in her legs, Cheryl struggled wonderfully, her body trying desperately to pull more than just my fingers deep inside her.

I tore myself away, turning quickly to look down upon the bound man with the renewed erection rising from the open zipper of his pants. Somehow, the thin leather cock ring had soundlessly fallen to the floor, so a punishment of sorts was due. After wiping his girlfriend's lust along the length of his impressive cock, I went to the duffel bag and retrieved a pair of basic clothespins. Knowing Cheryl was watching with wonder, I knelt beside her boyfriend, carefully pinched the bottom of the zipper somewhat closed, and secured the lowered zipper in position with a clothespin. Carefully, I did the same to the upper portion of the zipper, resulting in the teeth of the zipper digging somewhat into Bryan's sensitive anatomy.

He groaned, whether from discomfort or from embarrassment I could not tell, but it was a sound which I liked. Glancing at my best friend, I could see that she loved my idea and would definitely add it to her own bag of tricks.

Moving to kneel between his obscenely-spread legs, I went down on him. I worked quickly, kneading his testicles through his pants while I bobbed my head with a great purpose. I made no effort to keep my head moving vertically, which resulted in his hard cock moving against the teeth of the zipper. The sounds he made were wonderful to my ears, especially when his thin genital skin became momentarily trapped between several teeth of the zipper. He winced mightily. He struggled. He groaned. He yelped.

I stopped, still catching my breath as I returned to my best friend, kissing her fiercely as I once again raped her with my fingers. Back and forth I went between them, pleasuring them sequentially, getting them both worked up...

I wanted to much to lift my barely-there miniskirt and slide down on Bryan's throbbing shaft. It had been several weeks since anyone had last been inside me, and his cock looked so inviting and tasted so wonderful in my mouth. But while I could not fuck him per Cheryl's rule, I at least was able to do something she had not done when she had the chance:

I had left a ring of red lipstick on him, just above where the teeth of the zipper surrounded his prominent erection.

Standing, I carefully removed Bryan's blindfold. Even though the room was not particularly bright, he still squinted a bit, but his eyes were riveted on his girlfriend's taut, bound body, and although the residual pleasure was still affecting him, a renewed desire caused his eyes to practically glow.

But he was bound to the sturdy chair, and she was bound to the footboard of the sturdy bed. There was no way for either of them to enact upon their mutual desire.

"Enjoy the view!" I teased, then left the bedroom again, closing the door behind me.

On the sofa once again, I masturbated. I kept picturing the two of them struggling in their bonds, trying to get to each other, trying to find a position in which they could finally fuck.

It had been a long time since I had last seen Cheryl getting fucked, and thinking of such moments when we were roommates in college sent me over the edge, my entire body seeming to shake as I tried really, really hard to not make a single sound, not even a whimper. I believe that I was successful, but I will never be absolutely certain about that.

I took my time in recomposing myself, even going to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of water from the refrigerator to both have a quick drink and wash my hands without the sound of water running from the faucet.

When I returned to the bedroom, the bound lovers both turned to watch me. Bryan's eyes were pleading - for what I could not exactly tell; he was still rather hard, which was not surprising given that his girlfriend was completely naked just a few feet away from him. Cheryl's eyes were pleading as well, but with her, I knew exactly why she was pleading: She wanted to suffer for me, just like she had so many times in college.

This time, it would not be in a dark dorm room on a springy old bed with a paper-thin mattress.

Bryan's lust was seeping from the tip of his tall cock, and I knelt between his parted legs just long enough to lick the clear lust away, enjoying how it tasted, how it felt on my tongue, but I then rose and turned toward his girlfriend, kissing her slowly so that she could taste him. That was as close as they would come to actual physical contact for a while.

I reached into the duffel bag again, bringing out several whips and showing them to my best friend. Her naked body shuddered in fear, but her lips and her eyes all smiled in nervous anticipation. It had been a long, long time since I had last hurt her, so she was right to be nervous, because the passage of time would have caused her body to "forget" how to accept the pain.

However, I did not immediately use the whips to hurt her. I instead spent several minutes simply dragging the tails across her skin, tantalizing her flesh, helping her to calm. She soon shuffled a bit on her feet within the very limited range allowed by her bondage, and that was when I knew that she was truly starting to lose the nervousness. Her eyes closed and her lips parted, Cheryl breathed slowly, steadying herself, readying herself for the pain which would soon come. She arched her back noticeably, leaning back over the sturdy metal footboard of the bed, her hair trailing down behind her, her breasts in a position of prominence for the onslaught which was to come. I purposely tried to stand to her side, specifically so that her bound boyfriend could enjoy seeing her selfless display, and given that his erection never faded, he was definitely enjoying the spectacle before him.

With a quick flick of the wrist, the Cat o' Nine Tails made its first impact, stinging Cheryl across her breasts. She had always enjoyed breast play of any kind, whether they were encircled with ropes or gently scratched or lovingly suckled or thoroughly flogged. The way she reacted to the initial strike of the Cat was glorious: a stiffening in her bonds, a gentle quivering from the impact, a sudden opening of her eyes, an audible catching of her breath...

I warmed her up slowly, using the Cat for a long, long time, keeping the force low and sensual. She was definitely enjoying the erotic pain: her nipples were hard, her body was writhing, her vocalizations were soft and sultry, her eyes - when they were open - were full of desire, and it was absolutely evident that she wanted the erotic pain to continue. Whenever I looked over at Bryan for a moment, his full attention was absolutely riveted on his bound girlfriend as she squirmed gently in her bonds.

"What do you think?" I asked Bryan just before I hurt his girlfriend yet again.

Judging by the expression in his eyes, he clearly appreciated how Cheryl gasped and shook following the latest sting of the Cat. With the gag filling his mouth, he could not verbally reply, so he simply nodded his approval while his lust continued to seep from his tall manhood.

That was when I began to put more force into each sting of the Cat. Things escalated to a point in which the bound woman was constantly writhing, her sensual struggles never ceasing. She was moaning and grunting softly almost without a single pause. Her eyes remained closed as she internalized the pain, the repeated impacts of the nine thin tails of leather making her keenly aware of her breasts, of her femininity.

I stopped, changing to another whip, one with a thicker handle and longer and thicker leather tails. Cheryl never opened her eyes, nor did she ever stop writhing. She was certainly breathing faster than usual, her lips parted seductively.

I showed her no mercy. I immediately went full-force with the new whip, and she reacted appropriately. Her chest quickly reddened noticeably, she pulled valiantly against the tethered cuffs, she lurched back and forth - as much as the bonds would allow - with each powerful blow, she hissed and grunted loudly while trying to keep quiet enough to not alert the neighbors to her painful plight. Despite the heavy metal which formed the bed frame, she moved enough for the bed itself to protest slightly, which was both a little surprising and also a nice ego boost for me.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers
12