Showing His Mother Off Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my God! He had told her that Jake and the other boys discussed her and said she was hot and sexy...and could they see a picture of her...could they see a picture of her in a sexy bikini? Was she setting herself up? What would she think if she knew that Jake had seen her in her bikini? Would Junior dare do it? How would that make her feel? Annie could feel her body becoming aroused...no, no, no...it's wrong, it's wrong...she turned the water to cold and then she tried to think of something completely different!

Junior had got his camera ready and sat waiting for mom. He had got a coke from the fridge and it must have been 20 minutes before he could hear her coming along the hallway! Wow, was it worth the wait!

Annie smiled as she saw her son's face, a smile of complete satisfaction. She knew he liked how she looked. She had on a see-through silk dressing gown, only down to her thighs and tied at the waist. Underneath, the outline of the red bikini was totally visible, and Annie had worn it with her 5inch wooden heels. Her body swayed as she moved into the room and she looked fabulous.

She had put on fresh make-up, mascara and eye liner with a red lipstick, and her blonde hair was brushed back again. She had also painted her toe and finger nails red, to match the bikini! Junior thought, what a hot MILF, but he wouldn't mention those words to his Mom...even though he knew that she was!

'Wow, Mom...a million wows...and a million dollars! You look fabulous again,' and he moved to her and ran his hand down to her bottom to feel the material stretching across her wonderful ass. He kissed her on the cheek and then moved his mouth to kiss his Mom on the lips.

'Down boy, down,' Annie laughed. 'Don't spoil the make up if you want to take some nice pictures.' This concentrated Junior's mind...and his cock...and he picked up his camera. 'Shall I leave on the dressing gown, it's quite sexy isn't it, Junior,' teased Annie.

'No, no, Mom, it's lovely but can you put it on the chair!' and he was slobbering at the mouth as he watched Annie slide the dressing gown off her body and throw it over a chair. She stood there, in the high heels and two pieces of red material which accentuated her stunning figure and clung to each curve as though it was a second skin.

'Wow, mom, you look stunning...you've been going to the gym more, haven't you...and it's paid off, mom. You're body is even tighter and hotter than it was before. Can you turn round, mom, so I can see all of you?'

'Why thank you, kind Sir,...but should you be saying that to your Mom?' Annie laughed, as she slowly did a turn in the middle of the room. 'It's hard work getting those extra pounds off, but I feel good and if you think it makes me look 'hotter,' as you say, then it must be paying off. Now, are you going to take some pictures or not?' she chided him, now feeling the first twinges of excitement herself.

Junior watched the gorgeous flesh move around in front of him, and his cock was clicking into top gear. How could he ever resist her? He could see the wonderful ass held firmly in the red material. It wasn't a thong, but it covered only about half of his Mom's beautiful bottom and he could see how her skin was taught and wonderfully rounded as it was held firmly in shape. Her legs in the high heels were so inviting, tapering down to the 5inch heels, and her back was square and firm as Junior remembered every inch of it from the previous occasion.

As Annie turned back towards him, Junior watched the glorious breasts held in the half cup bikini top. The shapely flesh was bulging over the top, there was no hiding it and, as the bottom of the bikini was cut really low on her waist but high over her hips, his Mom's firm belly showed off her belly button and inches of wonderful tanned skin leading down to...Christ, Junior's cock was imagining all sorts of things again.

He took a few pictures as Annie changed her weight from one foot to the other. He asked her to turn sideways, and she knew he was getting the fullness of her breasts from the side angle, and Annie began to warm to her role again, throwing off just a few of her inhibitions. Junior asked her to turn around and, again, she knew he would be taking pictures of her fabulous ass.

She grinned to herself as Junior then asked her to face him and put her hands behind her head. She knew her breasts would stretch up and point out invitingly, and Annie could feel herself becoming a little turned on again...something she promised herself would not happen this time!

'Would you stand on tip-toe, Mom...wow, you look stunning. Fantastic!' She stood on tip-toe, her feet apart to keep her balance, her hands still behind her head, and all the toned muscles in her body shone sexily for the camera. Click, click, click, and Junior couldn't click fast enough. He just wanted every movement and every position his Mom made.

Annie could see his cock like a rod in his trousers, and the feelings were now getting to her. She thought of earlier conversations about Junior's college friends, and the sort of things they had said about her, and she seemed to push out her breasts a little further. When Junior asked her to let the straps of the bikini top go down her arms and lean forward, she knew she should say No...but she couldn't. She let the straps slip down, but Junior moved to her and said,

'No Mom...right down...like this,' and his hand gently moved the straps right down past her elbows and then repeated the request to bend forward. Her body just froze, now that Junior had taken control, and she was powerless to change what was happening.

'Oh God, Junior...I'm not sure that...' but her son just played with her skin, caressing her arms and then running his hand down her stomach to just above the bikini bottoms. Annie shivered and knew this was the turning point again. Should she allow this seduction to go on again, or should she not? She felt good, she felt sexy and turned on, but very nervous, and then Junior held her head and nibbled her earlobe and kissed down her neck. This pushed Annie over the edge and she just didn't have the willpower to protest any longer. Click, click, click.

Her breathing was beginning to speed up, she felt her loins squirming and aching, and then she felt Junior's fingers on the bra strap.

'No, no, Junior, you know that...,' but he held her closely and just unclipped the top of the bikini...and away it fell. Annie blushed but smiled at her son as she held her arms across her voluptuous breasts. She knew she was pleasing him and, in turn, she was becoming more and more relaxed and horny herself.

Junior went back to his position and clicked off a few more pictures, and then ordered his Mom to drop her arms. Eventually, casting caution to the wind even more, her arms slipped to her sides and Junior focused on those glorious melons, his cock getting harder and Annie's cunt getting damper!

'It's OK Mom, it is...it really is...just relax again...you really are delicious...and you know, I wasn't fooling when I said that Jake and the guys thought you were hot, Mom. They drool over you, Mom...if they could see you now, they would...,'

'They'd what, Junior? What would they want to do...oh God, I shouldn't be saying these things again,' but she cupped her firm breasts and held them sexily for the camera. The nipples had become like bullets with the atmosphere and what was passing through her excited mind. Click, click, click, and Junior wanted to make his Mom feel really hot, and knew she was on the slippery slope to seduction once more.

'Hands behind your head again, Mom. That's great. Jake wants to see you, Mom, I told you that. He'd love to see you like this, in that sexy bikini, topless, showing those wonderful breasts. He said he'd like to lick you all over,' and Junior put the camera down and moved to his Mom's body. He knew she was wilting under her thoughts and what he was telling her.

'God, Junior, how can you say that to your own mother? Another college guy, only half my age, wants to lick my breasts, and see pictures of me. How can you say that...me...a married woman? Don't you even think about showing him topless pictures of me.' Her eyes closed as the thoughts whirred around her mind, and her vagina was starting to weep inside the bikini pants.

She had visions of Jake and the other guys looking at her pictures in the bikini, perhaps seeing her topless and...God forbid...young lips on her breasts and nipples...Oh my God, Annie thought to herself. Junior seized his chance.

Suddenly she felt her son behind her, his big hands on her naked shoulders, gently caressing her skin and then nibbling her neck again. His hands went down her sides, to her waist and hips, and then back to her shoulders and neck again.

'So it would be alright to show him pictures of you, as long as they weren't topless...is that OK Mom? Hands behind your head Mom!' She obeyed him immediately, and put her hands behind her head, her eyes closed, and Junior just kept caressing his Mom on her back and shoulders, knowing that now she couldn't resist at all. He kissed her neck and went on,

'I can say it because it's true Mom. They fancy you like hell. You wouldn't believe what they say about you and this sexy, hot body...which looks even hotter since you've been going to the gym.' His hands were really moving gently all over her back, down to the bikini bottoms, running seductively over the cheeks of her ass in the red material. 'Keep your hands behind your head, Mom.' She did, because she was loving every seductive, naughty moment, not only what her son was doing, but what he was saying as well!

'No Junior, you mustn't...you...,' but she felt his hand touch the inside of her thigh, right at the top. She had to ask the questions, it was burning her thoughts and making her cunt twitch. 'What do they say, Junior. What do they say...what does Jake say about me?' Junior knew she was like soft putty now, her defences shattered completely. He ran his finger under her bikini and felt the wetness between her legs. His Mom moaned abruptly...Ummmm!!

'You want to know, Mom? You really want to know?' and his finger slid across the red material again, feeling her cunt lips again. She was growing wetter by the second.

'Yes, yes, Junior. Tell me...tell me what Jake says!' Junior saw another opportunity.

'Lay on the sofa then, Mom. I want some more pictures of that sexy body.' Annie went straight to the sofa and lay down on her back, her eyes glazed and her breasts heaving. There was no doubt that she was turned on now, totally submissive to her son, just like a devil woman. Click, click, click. Junior started to snap away at the mature woman in his grasp, and he wanted to tease her until she could take no more. Her head was on a cushion and she looked delectable and horny, her breasts still firm and pointing to the ceiling.

'Bend your legs up, Mom, and open them...beautiful, beautiful, Mom.' Click, click, click.

'Junior, don't do this...oh God, what does...this is getting so naughty again...ummm! I said I wouldn't do...oh Junior, no!' but Junior just carried on.

'Good girl, mom, that's wonderful. Jake said he'd like to lick you, Mom...you know, right down there between your legs. He said he'd like to lick you and drink your nectar in his mouth. He's always wanted a sexy, mature woman, Mom. Just put your fingers on your pants, Mom...go on.' He could see her close her eyes at what he'd just said, and her fingers moved on to the front of the bikini bottoms.

'Pull them up tight, Mom. Really tight!' Click, click, click. 'Jake said he'd worship your body and lick you all over. Tighter, Mom, pull them right up tight between your legs. He's a big guy, Mom...if you know what I mean!'

He could see his Mom's breasts really heaving now, and Junior knew she was imagining what he was saying. She almost whispered as her fingers held the bikini bottoms and pulled them really tightly into her wet vagina.

'What do you mean, Junior...big guy?' and she had to take a deep breath between every few words. 'Is he...does he...oh God, Junior, is it big...oh God!!' He knew she was beyond the point of no return, as she would never talk like this unless she was sexually frantic, and thinking about a young cock was making her worse.

'You mean, does he have a big cock, Mom? Is that what you mean? Slip your fingers inside your panties, Mom.' More sighs from Annie, but her fingers went into her bikini bottoms and she just had to gently rub on her clit. Click, click, click.

'Ohhhhhhh, Goddddddd, ummmmm, that's so...that's so good...yes, yes, does he have a big cock, Junior? Does Jake have a nice, big cock?' There, she'd said it! Was she ashamed of her words...yes and no...she was so hyped up, she didn't care now.

Junior put the camera down again and went to the sofa to claim his shaking prize. His hand went down onto the material and felt his Mom's fingers playing underneath. He knelt down at the side of the sofa and ran his lips up the stunning legs while keeping his fingers over his Mom's on the bikini.

His lips were at the top of Annie's thighs now, licking gently on her soft skin while his hand rubbed his mother's fingers on her clit. He moved the red material aside and just licked her once on her open cunt lips. Her juices were beautiful to the taste. Annie moaned that unmistakable sound of sexual lust, and Junior licked her again on her naked skin.

'It's a big cock, Mom...Jake has a big cock, Mom...does that make you feel good, thinking about Jake's cock...and he's said other things as well, Mom. Let's take these bottoms off, Mom,' and Junior gently eased the red bikini bottoms down his Mom's thighs and dropped them to the floor, with absolutely no objections from Annie. Then, her luscious thighs just eased naturally apart on the sofa.

He could see her head go from side to side, her eyes closed and her mind obviously in a tussle with which way her thoughts were going. Not only was her son licking her cunt on their sofa, but she was having visions of one of his team mates and the size of his cock! But she couldn't stop what was happening now, and just ruffled Junior's hair as he began to lap at her vagina, up and down, and then across her hard clit.

'Ummm, oh God...that's sooooo good, Junior...ohhhhhhhh!'

Junior had tamed his Mom again, and now she was there, ready for him.

Apart from Annie moaning and sighing as her son licked her delicious cunt, there was silence, each with their own thoughts. Junior knew his Mom would be receptive to anything, and Annie's fantasies were getting the better of her.

'What other things, Junior? Aaaaaaaah...ooh, that's so nice! What other things does he say...don't tease me, Junior...I feel so...so sexy now!' Quickly, Junior slipped off his clothes as he watched his Mom become uncontrollable on the sofa. He grabbed his camera and took more shots of this naked woman...he couldn't get enough.

'Open your legs wide, Mom...oh, Jeez, you look fantastic. You want to know what else Jake says about you??' Click, click, click. He went to her head with his hard cock...so hard it was pointing straight to the ceiling.

'Suck me again, Mom. Suck my cock for me...you do it so beautifully!' Annie wrapped her fingers around her son and sensuously licked the head of the penis and then allowed it to travel into her mouth for a bout of her sucking. Junior kept his hand on her tummy, stroking her skin and letting his fingers slide across her clit, and then inside the lips of her wet cunt. Her legs were wide open on the sofa and the scene was truly erotic!

'Jake wants to fuck you, Mom. He said he wants you to suck him off, and then he wants to fuck you, Mom. That's what he told me!' Juniors fingers pushed hard into Annie's cunt and her ass began to buck off the sofa in excitement...up and down, up and down as she took in the words. Her eyes opened wide with shock and lurid imagination, but her mouth was full of her son's rampant cock, and all she could do was groan again. Junior teased even harder by moving his body so he was between his mother's legs, ready to invade her stunning body again.

'I want to fuck you again, Mom...God, you're so gorgeous...!!'

'No, no, Junior...no, oh my God...Junior, Junior,' but she looked down, mesmerised as her son moved closer and closer to her inviting cunt lips.

'I said fucking you was out of the question, Mom...but Jake said he'd love to try...and he really does want to see some sexy pictures of you, Mom,' and with this, he lunged his cock between his mother's legs, and seemed to slide straight into the waiting orifice. It was a honey pot again...!

'Ughhhhhh...ummmm, oh fuckkkkkk, oh Junior, you feel so good...you make me do these things, Junior...and it's so shameful, so awful...but it makes me feel so good!' The two bodies started to move in unison, so natural and so easy. He held her round her neck, pulling her body to him as Annie's legs tried to link over Junior's back. He looked her in the eyes, and their mouths kissed a thrashing, tongue-tied kiss. And then Junior pushed his Mom further.

'I'm proud of you, Mom, so proud. I want to show Jake some pictures of you, Mom...just to make him jealous...and to see what he is missing!'

'Ummmm, oh God, ugggg...no way, Junior...uhhh...no way. Those pictures are private...ahhhhhh, oh this is so good...please don't stop...ohhhhhhh!' Junior plunged into the honey pot some more.

'Just two or three of you in the bikini...and perhaps one topless one...you look so stunning, Mom...and Jake would be slobbering at the mouth! Oh, Mom, you make love so beautifully...put your legs up higher, Mom!' Annie lifted her legs higher, pointing her feet at the ceiling, and Junior plunged even deeper into the beautiful depths of his Mom's womb!

'Nooooooo...oh Junior...that's ummmmm, Christ, that's beautiful. No, no, you...you can't...sssssssshit, ummmm...you can't show Jake any of those...oh harder, harder, fuck me harder, Junior!'

Junior stopped his movements and held his cock just at the edge of her cunt while he teased her and blackmailed her.

'Christ, Junior...don't stop...please don't stop...that's beautiful...please son, keep fucking your Momma...ummmm...you know how I love what you do! Don't stop!'

Just a few pictures, Mom, so Jake can see what a hot, sexy Momma you are? Come on, Mom!' and he slid up to the hilt just once and then held himself again. 'Just a few, Mom!' he smiled at her. 'You know how hot he thinks you are!'

'You bastard, Junior. My own son blackmailing me...please, just fuck me, honey...please. OK, OK, just a few, but no naughty ones, you promise me?' Junior lunged twice more into her sodden hole, and then added,

'And one topless one, Mom?' and then he began to fuck her in earnest again. In out, in out, in out! Annie's breathing quickened, her breasts heaved and lolled across her chest, her toes pointed to the ceiling and her muscles clenched as she tried to meet each thrust from Junior with her own lunge back up towards him. 'Say it, Mom. Say it!'

'OK, OK, Junior, Just one topless one...but that's all!...Now, just fuck your Momma hard...oh God, harder...harder...uhhhhh!' The bodies went silent as the bones and flesh crashed against one another. Junior was elated at how his Mom had given in, and he was also stunningly excited to be fucking her inviting body on the family sofa. He hammered into her cunt for all he was worth and, in turn, Annie gleefully accepted the wonderful attention that was being heaped upon her by her own handsome and muscular son.

'Turn over, Mom...on your knees.' Annie quickly moved her position, not wanting to end the feelings that were welling up in her loins. In a moment she was on her knees on the sofa, her head pushing into the cushions and her wonderful ass jutting up so invitingly. She shuffled her thighs apart, and Junior was straight into that succulent cunt again, holding her hips and pulling her body onto him.