Showing Myself Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They nodded yes, and soon the ten minutes was up. Next we did the cool down routine. There was a cold shower area, and also an ice cold pool where you could jump in. I said, "Ok, Monika and I will do the pool this time and you do the shower, and then we'll switch next time. That gives you a chance to try both".

They hesitantly stepped under the cold water, and I laughed as they squirmed. But Monika and I just jumped into the pool without a thought and it felt so good! We were facing each other, and Monika gave me that familiar look where I knew she was fantasizing about me. I smiled, and whispered, "Maybe in the changing room after we finish like last time?"

She nodded, and we continued onto the next step. I explained to the girls that now we would just relax in the lounge chairs and let our body temps revert to normal, and then repeat it. By the third time, I said they would feel so refreshed.

We laid back in the lounge chairs, with Monika on my right and the other two on my left. Again, the devilish Monika came out and whispered to me, "Say to them what I told you what men like. They need to know."

I laughed and said, "Monika!" and playfully slapped her. The others asked what she said, and I told them they really don't want to know. They insisted, and I said, "Ok, I warned you."

So I explained that Monika noticed that they were not properly trimming themselves "down there", and that men really liked it a little smoother on the lips for oral sex, and that it even feels less abrasive when masturbating. Well, Monika didn't tell me that last part, but I noticed it myself after I started shaving there.

Lisa just said, "Oh my God, I can't believe you said that!"

"Well, you insisted. But really, if you sneak a look at either of us, you'll see what I mean. Monika has taught me so much. Just give it a try."

We rotated through the sequence two more times, and they admitted that it felt amazing, and by then even though there were probably 30 people there, they didn't feel self-conscious at all anymore. We took one more shower to clean ourselves, and Roxanne even took it upon herself to wash Monika.

We retrieved our keys, and we went back to the changing rooms. Monika and I entered ours, and she immediately gave me a hug and leaned back and let her hand fall between her legs. I did the same thing, whispering that we have to hurry.

I looked at every curve of her body, but the most sensual part was staring into her eyes as we masturbated, as though we could feel what the other was feeling through them. I was so wet, and my fingers glided easily through my lips and over my clitoris, and soon I was trembling with an orgasm. Monika wasn't finished yet, and I stepped over to her and whispered, "You are so beautiful. I think about you when I'm alone at night in my bed."

She closed her eyes and continued masturbating, thinking of how I must look in my bed, and soon she slid down to her knees in ecstasy.

We quickly dressed, and we met Lisa and Roxanne at the little smoothie bar area, where Monika explained that they make healthy smoothies to complete the day and relax. Again, Monika insisted on paying for everything, and I have to say that Lisa and Roxanne were vey grateful. They also asked her if she would help them pick out some clothes like she did for me, and she said of course, and that I would arrange it with them.

So, as I said, I'll get back to my adventures in the next stories. Sorry if this was boring, but as I said, it was important to me. I will see Jim next week, so maybe the next story will be a current one or maybe from the earlier days. Bye!

12