Showing Myself Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your imagination is running wild."

"Well, if you play your cards right, those legs are going be wrapped around you and she won't let go. Until then, you'll have to settle for me."

Oh, we made such amazing love that night! I told him he could be in charge and I'd do whatever he wanted. I can tell you, if he and Lisa ever get together, she's going to be a very lucky girl.

The next morning I texted Kari again.

"Did you have a good night last night?"

"Yes! Mike's parents came over for dinner just like you said they could, and we had a great time. It was the first time they ever took me seriously. Thank you!"

"Kari, I have a sense about people. I knew it would bring you all together. Next thing you know you and Mike will be having sex on their dining room table and you won't need my place."

"Jenn!"

"Ok, tell me how many rooms you've had sex in so far. Just between us girls."

"Just the bedroom."

"Yeah, right, don't make me text Mike."

"Ok, the living room, and a few minutes in the kitchen! Happy?"

"Very. Kitchen sex is amazing. I think it's because it's the most unlikely place. No blankets, no comfy pillows, it's just cold and sterile. What did you do? Did you grip the countertop while he took you?"

"I won't tell your everything Jenn, but it was fun."

"I think it would be easier to tell you all the places I haven't had sex. I can't think of any right now, but I'll let you know."

"You are so funny Jenn, except I think you're serious. Btw, I took some pictures of myself last night for fun, but I deleted them."

"Why? I want to see them!!"

"I looked so silly and immature. It isn't me."

"Oh stop it. You have a natural beauty. Look, I'll send you a pic of me so you see what I mean. I'm an old lady, and I don't care."

I had put the silky top and bottom set back on, and pulled the top down almost to my nipples and took a pic and sent it.

"See, that felt totally natural. I didn't even include my face. Now I want you to send one back to me. I don't know what Mike has bought you, but even a simple cami and panties would be fine. Just between us."

It took about five minutes, but a pic popped up with her wearing pick panties and a white cami. She is so cute!

"Well Kari, tell me how it feels that you are laying there while someone hundreds of miles away is looking at a sexy pic of you."

"I don't know, I'm nervous I guess."

"Well don't be, I'll delete it even though it doesn't show your face, and honestly I don't send people pics either, not even Jim. But I'll take some pics of you in person for you."

"Maybe, we'll see."

"Kari, I do have one request, but feel free to say no. Can I show this pic to Jim and say this is the girl staying at my house? I want to see what he thinks."

"I guess you can, but why would a hot guy like that want to see a pic of me? "

"Oh Kari, you have no idea how men think. I'll let you know how he responds. By the way, do I look like any particular actress or famous person? Just curious."

"Oh yes! Naomi Watts! I thought that the second I saw you!"

I googled some pictures, and she really isn't wrong. I can see the resemblance. So there, now you know what I look like!

I told Kari to have a wonderful day, and I went to work, and it dragged on so long. Finally I got back to the hotel.

"Hi Jim, how as your day?"

"Same old thing. We meeting at seven?"

"I can't believe it's Thursday already! I'm so sad. This is our last night."

"No, it isn't. We'll get together soon."

I sighed. I really liked Jim. "Ok, see you at seven."

I got down to the lobby first, and the bartender asked, "Is your boyfriend joining you?"

"You are silly, he isn't my boyfriend."

"Well, you look like it. Just sayin'."

Right then, Jim walked up to the bar and gave me a very worm kiss. Hey, at least he hasn't dumped me for Lisa yet!

"You know what Jim? I was just thinking about some playful fantasies, and I hope you indulge me."

"Sure, all I do is indulge you. I have no choice."

"I know, and you are so good to me. But ok, before I mention my fantasies, tell me about Lisa? Have you texted today??"

"Yes, a couple times."

"God Jim, don't be such a robot. Give me your phone and let me see."

"We just texted normal stuff."

"Fine, so show me."

He relented and gave me his phone. Ok, I'll be honest, I glanced at all of the people who have texted him, and they were all work people except for Lisa and me. I saw Lisa's texts, and gave the phone back.

"You're such a stud, and you're charming in a quiet way. And she is really into you. Don't screw this up."

"I'll be fine."

"I know, and you two have a future. I see it. But do you still like me?"

"Well, that's out of the blue. Of course I like you."

"Good. I really hope you get with Lisa, but until then I'm your woman. Hey, want to see who's staying at my house while I'm gone?"

"Sure."

I showed him the picture of Kari.

"I know, no face, but she's very attractive. How about that sexy little bod? She and her guy have been having sex all over the house while we're up here."

"Why am I not surprised? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad. I'm just not surprised you know that."

"Oh, we talk every morning about our hot guys. I sent her a pic of us together, and she says you're handsome."

"She must have daddy issues."

"Oh, stop it. Her boyfriend is nice, but once I told her you were a Marine, she took that pic and sent it to me for you to look at."

"Yeah, right."

"Ok, you caught me. But we do use you in our fantasies."

"Guys are terrified by what women talk about."

"You should be. But in your case, I went on and on about how sexy you are. I really wish I had Lisa's number so we could chat."

"In your dreams."

"You have to trust me Jim. Just think it over, and when it's the right time, give her my number."

Anyway, we had a wonderful evening and night, and I went back to Indiana the next day.

By the way, during this time I told Kari she could share the yellow photo album with Mike if she wished, and I texted him afterwards and said to finally look for a porn star that looks like I used to look. It's so weird, he came back with someone, and it's scary how similar she is to me!

He said I used to look like "Dolly Leigh", and if I look at her picture and my pictures side by side, it really isn't out of the question. I won't flatter myself, but I think between Naomi Watts and Dolly you now know what I look like.

The next chapter will be about my first date with Rolf. It was fun. Bye Bye!