Showing Off For Chas & Georgie

Story Info
Couple has threesome in front of friends.
2.6k words
4.34
76.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers

My best friend Georgie was the best fun to be with! She was happy, talkative, sexy and outgoing. She had introduced me to the world of sexy adventures, and we had become more than friends. On occasions, we had become lovers.

We went out one night together to a sexy costume ball. I went as a fairy, and Georgie went as an angel. Chas and Steve went as goblins, and we headed off. The ball was great, and we had some sexy adventures, but when we got back to our motel room, I was horny and wanted to try something different.

Georgie was sitting down in the corner and Chas was getting us some drinks. I passed him the digital camera and suggested he take some happy snaps. I posed for him provocatively, thrusting out my breasts, licking my lips, playing with myself under my dress, and so on. Behind me, Steve was sitting on the bed and started to rub my ass cheeks. In the corner, I winked at Georgie who was giggling excitedly.

As I got comfortable, Chas got wicked with his suggestions.

"Stroke his cock... ""Lick his balls," etc.

I just started to get REALLY horny and so I did whatever he told me. After a few minutes, Chas had taken lots of pics and I looked over and saw that Georgie had got the video cam out and was also filming as she moaned and giggled, never taking her eyes off the action on the bed. I knew she secretly waned to fuck Steve, and thought I might just push things to see how far she wanted to go.

I was now on my knees, facing away from Chas, sucking on Steve's now very erect penis. My hand was pumping his slick shiny and wet shaft, and I was managing to get almost all of his length in my hungry mouth. His balls were of course shaved, and that made it much nicer to suck. My ass was sticking up in the air at Chas, and I kept it writhing suggestively, my matching pink thong panty stuck well and truly inside my ass crack. Georgie was still filming but had gone really quiet. I stopped momentarily sucking my husband's cock and looked at Georgie.

"Hey girl, want to join us?" I asked sexily...

"Ummm, no. I think I'd like to just watch a while" she said. She was transfixed on my husband's slippery looking erection.

Turning behind me I said, "What about you Chas? Fancy a threesome?"

Now just to let you know, Chas had wanted us all to have group sex for ages, and when I invited him into our bed in front of his wife, he almost sprained an ankle jumping out of his clothes! I went back to sucking Steve's cock, and then felt Chas's hands run their way smoothly across my tight ass. I looked up to see what Georgie was doing, and she was still filming. I was worried she would react in a strange way - but she kept right on filming, so I resumed my sucking and got ready to fuck the hell out of the two studs in the bed with me!

The hands behind me were now feeling their way around the outline of my g-string panty, and then began to remove them. I spread my legs to allow Chas access to taking them off as I kept sucking my husband. He was holding my head and had a nice rhythm going, pumping my face up and down on his thick cock. With my panties removed, Chas slid his fingers in and out of my hungry pussy, making it nice and wet. He then got down so his face was level and began to lick my pussy. I moaned loudly and looked again at Georgie. She did not move her eyes from behind the video camera, but her other hand was now rubbing her pussy through the thin lace material of her costume.

I moved my legs apart a little and moved my face to meet Steve's. I kissed him on the lips, our tongues entwining erotically, flickering each other. "Chas is licking my pussy baby" I said to Steve. "His tongue is sooooo wicked! I am going to cum baby - how does that make you feel?"

"Makes me want to fuck your ass Dee" said Steve.

I giggled, tongue kissed him again and then resumed sucking his cock. I momentarily looked up again and said, "Good, because tonight I want you to fill all my holes at once!"

Behind me, Chas had gotten me to the edge of an orgasm, but was teasing me! I kept squeaking and moaning (all you guys know I am a moaner not a screamer). Georgie suddenly stopped filming and said.

"Chas, don't be a bastard, make her cum!"

I moaned around my husband's cock as Chas inserted a finger into my hungry and now sopping pussy, and resumed licking my desperately swollen clit. I was almost there once more when he stopped again, looking up at me and giggling.

"Ready" he asked teasingly.

"What do you think?" I sarcastically replied, my dripping pussy giving me away! He went back to work. First he licked me a little more, and then inserted his finger back into my pussy, making a nice pumping motion. I felt like I was being fucked and licked at the same time. I was hopeful this was a sign of what was to cum, and the thought of doing this for real in a few minutes brought me to the edge again. I was almost there when suddenly Chas inserted a finger deep into my asshole, and I came with an intensity I hadn't felt in ages. The combination of the finger in my pussy, tongue lashing my clit, the cock in my mouth and the finger fucking my ass made me have a massive orgasm as my husband held me by the hair and forced his cock deeper into my mouth.

I collapsed on the bed with Chas's tongue still lapping at my juicy pussy, and rolled onto my stomach. I looked up at Chas, then at Georgie, and then at Steve.

"That was incredible" I said. "I want more!!Bring those cocks over here, I want to suck two cocks at once. Spray me with your hot cum. " Georgie laughed. I sat on my knees and the two guys positioned themselves either side of me, facing Georgie with the video cam. I took both erect and already pre-cum dripping cocks in my mouth. I looked Georgie in the eye and as I sucked her hubby's cock for the first time, winked at her and bit down on him hard!

"OOOuuuuch" he said. "You nasty bitch!"

"Hey - that's my wife you're calling a nasty bitch there Chas!" said Steve.

"Then you better hold her down while I spank her butt for biting my dick then!" said Chas. Steve grabbed my wrists and then rolled me forcefully over onto my belly. My naked ass was sticking up in the air. I knew what was coming and I loved the thought of being spanked in front of Georgie. As Steve held my wrists tight, Chas spanked me gently the first time. I yelped a little. He spanked me again, slightly harder, and I shook as his hand recoiled. The third one was quite hard, and as I looked back at my ass, I noticed the red hand print starting to form. The fourth one was hard, and I mean HARD.

I also noticed his cock was massively hard as well. He was really enjoying slapping my firm ass as my husband held me and his wife looked on, filming.

"You bastard" I said. "That's enough. "

"Ok" he said, and then slammed down with a really full on slap of my ass... so hard that I actually screamed in genuine pain! It was my turn to be the bitch, and I knew exactly what to do! I turned around and offered my pussy to my husband, doggie style. I guided his cock into my pussy and moaned loudly as he entered me. I still get the rush of breath as a cock enters me, and this time was no exception. Chas, Steve, Georgie and I had flirted together before and shared many sexy games and sessions in the hot tub, but actually allowing my hubby to fuck me in front of her as her hubby joined us on the bed was something extra special.

I started to moan loudly as I was fucked, and then took Chas into my mouth. I sucked him a few times then looked up into his eyes.

"I want you to cum in my mouth baby" I said.

I lovingly sucked again on his cock. I kept a nice rythmn going and the feeling of being fucked and sucking Chas was incredible. I brought Chas to the edge of cumming and then backed away. I used my hand on his shaft and rubbed it up and down with the saliva from my mouth. I knew he was close, but wanted this to be special. I also owed him plenty for slapping my ass so hard! Chas had always teased me about my cock sucking ability, and likewise I had also told him I loved to suck cock. I decided to show him just how good I was.

"Suck him good baby - give him the DT treatment" said Steve as he saw me getting some saliva into my mouth in preparation for deep throat.

Steve had seen me do this many, many times, and it always excited him! I sucked relentlessly, bringing Chas to the brink time and time again. Each time I sensed he was about to cum, I would pull back and stop, looking him in the eyes again, and then restart just as I felt he was beginning to go soft again. It was torture at it's finest! Behind me Steve was gripping my hips and pumping me for all he was worth. He was incredible, he was able to pump and pump until I felt a huge orgasm surging within me. I sensed that Chas was also ready to cum. I wondered if it was possible for all three of us to cum together. I wanted to feel cum squirting into my body at both ends, as I exploded into my own orgasm. I pushed back as hard as I could, jamming my husband's cock into my pussy, and sucked the hell out of Chas's cock in my mouth. I crashed over the edge myself and then all hell broke loose! I first felt Chas grip my head and jam his cock deeper into my throat as it started to spurt. Just as I was thrashing around having my own orgasm, my body quivering, I swallowed and the first few globs of cum disappeared into my hungry stomach.

My husband grunted and gripped my hips harder and then started to pump his cum inside me... deep inside me.. We all collapsed in post-orgasmic bliss. I lay on the bed snuggling and lapping at Chas's cock which was all sticky and shiny with the remnants of cum that I had missed. My hubby was stroking my bottom as he also pumped the last few drops out of his cock and onto his pointer finger. I licked my lips as I looked at him, and then took his finger into my mouth and licked the cum off it. I looked over to Georgie, and she was still filming, her fingers of her left hand busily exploring her pussy as she filmed with the right. I wondered how she was feeling, just having watched me swallow her husband's cum. I didn't have long to wonder.

"Dee - get them hard again" she said. "I want to watch them double fuck you. Chas has always wanted to fuck my ass... so let's see what happens ok?"

"You want me to get double fucked?"

"Yes, I have never seen it first hand" she said with a smile.

I turned to suck my husband hard again, and Chas started to rub his fingers across my buttocks. I moaned as I noticed Georgie start up the video camera again. I sucked my husband and then also wiggled my butt as I felt Chas lick his finger and then slowly start to rub the small puckered hole of my asshole. I moaned around my hubby's cock as Chas's finger worked its way deeper inside my hole and pumped in and out, the muscles relaxing gradually. Steve was hard as a rock again, and as I eased myself off Chas's finger, I straddled Steve and began to ride him in a slow rythmn. I was still wearing my six inch heels as I rode the cock below me, and Chas moved in behind me and again pushed his finger inside me.

I moaned directly at Georgie and said to Chas, "Put some more fingers in me Chas, make me loose before you double fuck me baby!" Steve moaned as well when I said this and threw his head back as I fucked him in slow motion. Each stroke went deeper and deeper inside me, as Chas squeezed his third finger inside my now stretched and totally horny asshole.

"Oh Chas, fuck me baby - get inside my ass and double fuck me. Georgie wants to watch the two of you fuck me... come on, do me like a dog and fill my asshole with cock, I can't get enough!"

Chas was gripping his cock like a piece of gold. He wet the tip and then gently positioned it at the entrance to my butt. I squealed a little as I felt the pressure mount, my lower regions filled to the brim with cock. I fell forwards as Chas and Steve both pumped me and for the first time, I was filled with cock in my ass and pussy. Georgie was wiggling like a worm as she filed me double fucking her husband and my husband. It was wicked and it was delightful. We pumped and pumped and as we did my nipples got harder and harder as the two guys fucked my ass and pussy, my head thrashing about with the incredible pleasure of it all. I kept kissing my husband, and then would throw my head back and flick my tongue in Chas's mouth too, it was sooo naughty, but SSSOOOO nice!!! I was really performing for Georgie now. I wanted her to get off the chair and join in, so I was making the show a really sexy one. I started to say dirty things to encourage the guys. "OOoh Chas, drive it inside my tight ass baby - make me feel you in my stomach. I want you to cum all over my asshole and pump my butt full of your jism baby... "

"Come on Steve, jam it in my hungry cunt. Fill me baby. You know I love being fucked. Can you feel Chas's cock in my ass? Can you?"

"Can you feel my body full of another man's cock... can you feel it reaming me and pumping my tight ass full of hot wet cum????" It was too much for my hubby and he grunted again and started to cum deep in my pussy. It was fabulous. As he started to spasm inside my pussy, Chas too started to cum and pushed his twitching cock deeper into my bowels, making sure the cum was really deep inside my ass when he dumped his load.

I collapsed onto Steve's chest, with Chas's cock popping out of my soaking wet asshole. I moved around so I could lick both cocks clean at once. This made Georgie get out of her seat, as she moved in to get a closeup of me cleaning the cum and juices off the guys cocks!

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,543 Followers