Showing Sally Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sally, I will do as you say. I just hope they don't call the cops." She said.

"Don't worry Steph, we are safe here." I told her. She didn't know I had talked to the owners and explained that she was trying to join a sorority and this was part of the initiation. They had told me it wasn't the first time some girls did this and that a few of them had to be naked for theirs. I thought I might get her to strip before we left.

But, I also told the owners that they might be able to fuck her if they allowed me to play with her. I really wanted to get her fucked while Steve watched and then be able to tell him that if he ate her pussy afterwards, she could sleep with him tonight.

We went into the restaurant, and found the table the manager had set up for me. It was toward the back, but close enough to show Steph off. I pointed to the chair where she would be sitting and made sure no one else sat in front of her. It was a long table, so we could all sit on one side. I watched as she sat down and spread her legs. Yes, her skirt road up her legs and her wet pussy was out for all to see.

Her face was turning red, but she would do the same if it was me. She wanted to show me off to everyone and try to get me to suck cocks and fuck someone. She hated that I was still a virgin, but today was not about me. It was all her and a lot of people will see her naked today.

The rest of sat down and the waiter came by to see what we wanted to drink. I ordered coffee and Steph said she too wanted coffee. The others got their drink orders in and the waiter left.

"Steph, I don't think he saw your pussy. When he comes back, I want to you to tell him it is out for him to view," I told her.

The waiter came back with the drinks and I looked at Steph. She was turning red and once he had the drinks on the tables, he asked if we would like to order. I nodded to Steph and she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me sir," She said, "Did you notice that I am wearing a very short skirt and my pussy is visible for you to see?"

He said, "No, I didn't notice that. Let me see."

She spread her legs some more and looked straight down at her naked exposed pussy. He grinned and said, "Nice, I like that."

Steve almost said something, but when he looked at me, he decided not to. He knew this was my show and his girlfriend had to obey. The waiter continued to look at her pussy and then asked if we wanted to order.

Everyone put their order in and when he got to Steph, I said, "Why don't you just take that little skirt off Steph. Let him see it all. Stand up when you do it."

Steph stared at me for a moment, but this is something she would have me do. So, she stood up for all to see and unhooked the tiny skirt. She let it slide down to her ankles and bent over to pick it up. Then she stood back up and spread her legs a little to give him a better look.

I giggled when she did it and then said, "You can touch her if you want. She won't mind."

He looked at Steph and then at me. I nodded my head and Steph said, "Yes, you can."

The waiter set his book down and reached over to play with Steph's pussy. He rubbed it and then stuck a finger in her. I noticed other patrons watching this and wondered what they would say when I got her naked all the way and then made her fuck the manager in front of everyone.

The waiter stopped and said, "Nice. But have to put your orders in."

He left and Steph sat down. Steve was looking all upset now. Here he was with his girlfriend and she is letting everyone see her pussy and a young man play with her. I wondered how he was going to handle the rest of the day.

Once the waiter left, Steph sat back down, but didn't even try to hide the fact that she was naked from the waist down. I was going to expose her more real soon, but she had no clue what I was going to do.

We talked for a moment and then I said, "Steph, Joan, I have to go pee. Want to come along?"

Of course, as most people know if one girl goes to the rest room, the rest go with them. The funny thing is, Steph was half naked for the walk to the rest room. I had intentionally picked a table on the opposite side of the restaurant, because she would have to walk past several people to get there.

Steph almost said no, but once she looked at me and I was nodding yes to her, she stood up, exposing her naked ass and pussy. These are the things I would love to do, so figured she had to do it for me.

We all stood up and I allowed Steph to go before us. Joan and I had a nice view of her naked ass and we giggled because of the way it went up and down as she walked. I guess mine was like that too.

We got to the girl's restroom and I did have to pee, so went into the stall but didn't close the door. Guess my rules kicked in. In this restaurant, there was only one stall, so I went first and then Joan. She closed the door.

While Joan was peeing, I said, "Steph take that silly blouse off. You aren't hiding much anyway, so let the girls free."

She unbuttoned the blouse and slid it off her shoulders and handed it to me. Now, she was naked, just the way I wanted her. She was going to remain naked until we got back to the car. Well until we went shopping.

Joan finished and looked shocked when she came out of the stall. Steph walked in and as she entered, I said, "Leave the door open Steph"

She walked naked into the stall, turned and sat. Joan and I watched as she peed and then wiped herself. Standing up, she asked, "So, I have to walk back totally naked. Won't I get in trouble?"

"Yes Steph, you will go back naked. Now tell me, if it was me following orders, would I be naked?"

"Yes, I guess you would be," she said.

"And no, you won't be in trouble. I have talked with the manager and he won't say anything. I am free to use you anyway I desire while here." I told her.

All she could say, was "Oh My God!"

We walked out of the restroom and headed back to our seats. Steph in front with me and Joan following her to watch her hot naked ass. She never tried to cover anything, keeping he hands at her side, she walked back to our table.

I looked at Steve and his eyes almost popped out of his head. Bet he is wondering what else his girlfriend had to do for me. He never thought he would see her naked in public, but never had a problem with me being naked like this.

We got back to the table with all of us sitting down. The food was delivered right after we got back and we all started eating. I was half way through the meal when I thought of something. I giggled and then looked at Steve.

"Steve, I have a question for you." I said.

He finished eating his mouthful of food and said, "OK, what is it Sally?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to sleep with Steph tonight," I told him.

"Hell yes. I missed her last night," Steve said.

"Good, I have a deal for you then. If you do what I want, you can sleep with her and I'll stop using her. If not, she continues for the rest of the weekend and you won't sleep with her," I informed him.

"Well, what do I have to do? What does she have to do? We'll do it so we can be together again," He said, smiling from ear to ear.

"OK, the deal is, I am going to have some guys fucking her today, while you watch." I told them all.

Steph seemed to like the idea, but Steve had a frown on his face. I waited to continue to see if either of them would back out. But so far, no one said a word.

"OK, that wasn't too bad, but I'm not finished. There is a second part of the deal so you can have her back," I said.

"Well, I don't like the idea of watching her fuck anyone else, but you have the show. She has to do what you say. What else is there?" He asked.

"OK, the next part is on you Steve. You see, when she was abusing me like that, you enjoyed every bit of it. You never once said that is enough. You never tried to stop her. You actually smiled and a couple times laughed when she made me perform. So, you also have to pay for this or I leave the house." I told them.

"OK, I understand. Yes, I did enjoy seeing you get used like that. I agree, she did get carried away and maybe I should have stopped her. So, what will I have to do? You going to make me get naked in public too?" He questioned.

"Well, Steve, you probably won't do this, but I am going to throw it out. I might have to keep Steph for a couple more days, depending on your answer. But, it is something I've always wanted to see and if you agree, you get Steph back today once we get back home," I told him.

Joan spoke up then, "So Sally, if you give Steph back to Steve, does that mean we get you back to play with?"

"Yes, I will become your play toy again, as soon as I release Steph. Of course, we will have to set some new boundaries," I said.

"Great, then what is it you want me to do Sally," Steve asked.

"OK, here is the deal. I plan on getting Steph fucked by a few guys today. You have to watch her get those hard cocks in her hot little pussy," I started out.

I waited for an answer from Steve and he didn't disappoint me. "OK, I won't like watching her have sex with other guys, but if I can have her back with me and you will be our toy again, I will allow it."

Then I said, "But that is only the first part of the deal I am giving you. Once the guys that fuck her, cum deep in her pussy, you have to lick her clean and get all the cum out."

There was complete silence. I thought I would have Steph a little longer. I just waited for an answer. Steve was thinking. Ron and Joan were giggling. Steph looked like she was ready.

I kept waiting and waiting but Steve seemed to be in shock. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer and started to say, "Okay I guess I...."

"WAIT!" STEVE SHOUTED!


12