Showing Wife Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lee approach Sheila she asked him to do both her back and her legs. Lee looked a bit nervous but did as she asked. He took his time and did a good job, making sure to rub it in evenly. When he got near her bikini bottoms, Sheila said she didn't want him to get lotion on them so she reached back and moved to top down lower on her butt and pulled the leg openings into her crack exposing more cheek. Lee didn't hesitate and in due time had Sheila's back side covered in lotion.

Lee returned next to me to drink his soda but it wasn't long before Sheila turned over onto her back. When she was settled, she said, "Lee honey, could you do my front for me?"

Lee looked at me. I nodded and told him, "go ahead." He smiled at me knowing this was an opportunity of a life time!

Lee started with Sheila's shoulders and was a little hesitant moving down to Sheila's breasts. Her nipples were already hard anticipating Lee's touch. She sensed his hesitation and gently said, "it's ok honey, cover all of me. It's ok to touch my breasts, I enjoy having them caressed, especially my nipples. Take your time honey, play with my tits as much as you want."

Lee relaxed after Sheila confirming he was allowed to play with her tits. As Lee was rubbing her tits, Sheila called over to me and asked if you would take a few pics of her new boyfriend and her. I of course complied and took several pics of Lee's hands all over Sheila's tits and of him playing with and pulling her nipples. As usual, I took a quick video as well.

Lee had a great time with Sheila's tits but he did eventually remember she had legs too. He eventually got around to them, covering them completely with Sheila moving the front of her bikini over to allow access very near her pussy lips. When he finished with Sheila's legs, he immediatly said it was hot and was going to take a swim and did so.

As Lee was cooling off and trying to get rid of a raging hard on, Sheila giggled and whispered Lee was already hard from putting lotion on her back let alone doing her tits and legs. I said, "yes honey, you do have that effect on men. What are you going to do about it?"

Sheila stayed topless for us the remainder of the day and enjoyed parading around in front of Lee, knowing he was continually watching her big tits bounce and sway as she walked and moved around.

As evening approached, Sheila asked Lee if he'd like to join us for dinner. He said he didn't want to inconvenience us and politely declined. Sheila told him, "non-sense" it wasn't an inconvenience and insisted he join us. Lee agreed and thanked her for the offer.

We had an uneventful evening with Lee. Sheila ended up putting a little something on but it still allowed us a nice view of her breasts. She wore a black mesh bathing suit cover-up. It was easy to see through and since Sheila was only wearing her bikini bottoms, her bare breasts were covered yet visible. Sometimes, leaving a little to the imagination was a good thing. Sheila looked very sexy in her outfit.

We talked after dinner, Sheila steered the conversation back to earlier in the day when she let Lee put sun screen on her. She eventually asked Lee if she had embarrassed him and if he was ok with her boldness. Lee admitted he was at first shocked that she had taken her top off in front of him and even more so when she let him touch her breasts.

Sheila asked, "but are you ok with it? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Lee answered, "no, no, I'm ok. You look great without you top. I mean, your boobs are beautiful. What guy would ever say no to being able to look at them let alone touch them! No, please don't stop, I'm loving it!"

This pleased Sheila. She got a big smile on her face and thanked him for being so sweet and then asked, "so does that mean you'll put lotion on me anytime I ask?"

Lee immediately said, "oh yeah it does. Anytime you ask. No problem. Thank you."

Sheila seized the moment and teasingly asked, "does that mean you'll do anything I ask?"

Lee didn't take long to answer, "yeah, probably."

Thinking that answer over, Sheila remained silent for a bit then stood. She slowly began lift her cover-up up and over her head and tossed it aside. She walked up to face Lee, bent over slightly, lifted her left breast up in front of his face and said, "would you suck on my nipple?"

Sheila didn't wait for Lee's answer. She put her breast to his lips. Lee took Sheila's nipple into his mouth eagerly and began sucking. I could see him pulling her nipple in and out of his mouth and mixed that with his tongue swirling around it. Lee was obviously enjoying himself, Sheila close her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being suckled. Every little bit, Sheila would pull one breast from Lee's mouth and replace it with the other.

While Lee was sucking on one breast, Sheila lifted Lee's hand up to her other breast and had him play with it. Sheila was in heaven and clearly enjoying every moment!

On and off throughout the rest of the evening, Sheila would have Lee fondle her and allowed him free access to her tits. Finally, the evening was over and Lee wandered off to his camp. Sheila and I went to bed and had an urgent and passionate fuck. Afterwards we talked.

The first thing Sheila mentioned was the size of Lee's bulge in his short when he got hard. She said it looked bigger than normal and was anxious to see it. She also said she really liked Lee and thought she'd like to make him the first "other man" she fucked. She wanted to confirm I was still ok with her having sex with another guy. I told her I was good with it but for her to make sure she was too. I told her, "you need to sure, it's a big step but I'm good with it as long as you are too."

Sheila thought for a moment then said, "yeah, I'm sure. I'm ready." We agreed and said tomorrow would be a "red letter day" for both us and for young Lee.

Around noon the next day, Sheila asked Lee if he'd like to go out with us to cruse the lake with us since it was another dead still day, thus, no wind, no sailing for Lee. He agreed and we set out soon after.

As soon as we were aboard, Sheila took off her top telling Lee she loved cruising topless. Lee looked at Sheila's bare breasts and said, "it's fine with me!"

Once under way, Sheila asked Lee if he wanted to put some sun screen on her. Of course, Lee agreed. Sheila stood and had Lee do her back first and legs first. As he was doing so, Sheila and I noticed a boat approaching. It only had one person in it and we soon confirmed it was a guy. Since Sheila was facing forward it didn't take the guy long to see Sheila was topless.

The guy in the boat slowed in order to get a longer look at Sheila. Sheila told Lee to do her breasts next but to stay behind her while he did it. Lee looked past Sheila and realized a guy in a boat was slowly approaching. He asked, "are you sure, there's a guy coming?" She answered she was sure and that it would be fun to let him see her breasts while being played with. Sheila told Lee to make sure he gave the guy in the boat a good show.

Lee put lotion into both hands and went to work on Sheila's breasts, one in each hand. I had slowed our boat too as had the other boat. Sheila and Lee gave the guy a nice show as Lee rubbed, squeezed and played with Sheila's tits and hard nipples. The stranger was all smiles. Sheila smiled back and waved goodbye as we passed by each other.

We cruised the lake before heading back to our cove. During that time, we had a few other opportunities to show Sheila's tits.

Once back into our cove Sheila told me to go all the way to the back as she wanted to get some sun. She said she wanted to float for a while and maybe take a quick dip to cool off first. The back of the cove was only a hundred yards further. It was a bit more private than our camp, the perfect place for a quiet swim and taking some sun.

After we floated to a stop, Sheila suggested we go skinny dipping. Lee was hesitant but Sheila persisted saying, "come on, it will be fun. Don't be shy." With that, she quickly pulled off her bikini bottoms, tossed them into a chair and dove into the water. Lee looked to me as if asking, "what do I do now?" I looked at him and said, "you heard the lady, we better do as we're told."

I stripped off and dove in, Lee did the same a moment later. I didn't stay in long as the water was cold. Lee and Sheila stayed in a bit longer and it didn't take her but seconds to start a little "horseplay." I had no doubt was using the opportunity to touch Lee's cock. I don't know if Lee did the same. I think he probably did touch Sheila's but doubt he went any further. He seemed a bit tentative still.

Sheila was the first out of the water. She climbed the ladder slowly, giving Lee, who was right behind her, a good long look at her bare ass. He was definitely looking too! Lee stayed in the water a little longer, I think to get rid of a hard on then got out quickly, immediately wrapping his towel around himself.

Sheila stayed naked and toweled off while facing us. She did her hair first and in doing so, caused her tits to bounce and sway back and forth. Lee and I just watched and enjoyed the show. When she was finished drying herself, she stayed naked. She was quite the sight! Her hair was a mess, going everywhere. Her nipples were hard, both from the cold water and the fact she was standing there naked to Lee, knowing he was seeing her shaved pussy for the first time. She keeps it shaved completely, no landing strips or anything like that. Just completely smooth and bare.

As Sheila stood there naked, I took the opportunity to take a few quick pics of her. After striking a couple poses, she said she wanted a couple of her and Lee together. Lee complied but kept his towel around his waist. I took one of them next to each other, then Sheila told Lee to put his arm up and over her neck and shoulder with his hand resting on her breast.

I took a pic like that then Sheila moved Lee's hand down lower until his hand was low enough to let a finger rest on her hard nipple. I knew Sheila would like this photo later since once Lee started touching her breast, her nipple was instantly hard.

After the short photo session, Sheila asked Lee if he'd put some lotion on her. She laid her towel out on a large cushion she had moved to the deck then laid down on her stomach. Lee proceeded to cover Sheila's back side completely while taking his time on her beautiful butt. As he did so, I noticed Sheila spread her legs giving Lee better access to the inner thighs. Lee took advantage of this and made sure to spread the lotion everywhere without actually touching anything but Sheila's legs.

Eventually, Sheila rolled over and presented her naked front to Lee. As Lee was rubbing lotion onto Sheila's chest, she asked, "can I ask you a personal question?"

Lee said, "sure." I mean, who's going to say no to that when you've got your hands full of big bare breasts?

Sheila said, "the other day you told me you've had only a couple of girlfriends. Did you ever have sex with them?" Lee seemed a bit embarrassed by her question but finally admitted, "no I didn't. I wanted to but never got that far."

Surprised, Sheila said, "really?" "You're a good looking guy, I would have thought you had. So, you're a virgin then?"

Lee blushed and replied, "I hate to admit it but yes, I'm still a virgin." Lee seemed really embarrassed at this point. Sheila noticed and told him, "it's nothing to be embarrassed over honey. You're only 18, it's no big deal to anyone but you." Lee only said, "I guess."

Sheila dropped the subject and Lee continued playing with her tits. He was taking a long time with them and it almost seems as if he was uncertain about rubbing any lower. Sheila solved the problem for him by scooting around so that Lee was now between her feet, rather than her side. With Lee now between her legs, they were naturally open and Lee and I had a very nice view of Sheila's shaved and wet pussy.

Before Lee began rubbing lotion on Sheila's leg she needed to move further on the cushions. To do so, she spread her legs further and moved her feet up towards her butt momentarily leaving her totally spread open for Lee to see her then, gapping pussy. Sheila held that position as she could see was looking directly at her pussy. While Lee and I watched, Sheila slowly moved a hand down over her pussy and easily slid a finger inside. She fingered herself for a bit then pulled her finger out far enough to trace circles around her clit but only for a moment.

Sheila returned her legs to a flat position indicating she was ready for more lotion. Lee started at her feet and worked his way up the inside of Sheila's legs, inching closer to her pussy, I could see her breathing change. I know my wife well enough to see she was becoming aroused. I know she was wishing Lee would just run his hand up to her waiting pussy and touch it but he didn't. He always stopped just short. I'm sure he didn't know it and wasn't doing it on purpose, but he was teasing the hell out of Sheila! Her breathing told it all!

Sheila could no longer stand it. She reached down and took one of Lee's hands, forcing it to run back up the inside of her open legs and onto her waiting and very wet pussy. Once there, she moved Lee's hand up and down her now open slit, eventually guiding one of Lee's fingers between her pussy lips. Once she got the rhythm going, Sheila let go of Lee's hand and told him, "don't stop, keep doing it just like you're doing."

Lee continued and within seconds, Sheila started to cum. When she did, she grabbed Lee's hand and held it tight to her pussy and bucked against it, rubbing herself to a very intense orgasm. I don't think I had ever seen her cum that hard or that long! It was an amazing sight! When it subsided, Sheila collapsed with a satisfied smile on her face.

When Sheila opened her eyes, the first place she looked was at the front of Lee's towel. She said nothing, she simply reached over and pulled it away to reveal his huge erection. Sheila was right, he was very well endowed! It was bigger around and longer than most and very hard.

Sheila looked at Lee and told him, "I got mine, I think it's your turn." She got to her knees and told Lee to stand. Facing Lee and began stroking his huge cock. Just like Sheila, Lee started to cum within seconds. Sheila held her face close to Lee's cock as he came. Spurt after spurt began landing on Sheila's face. She aimed his cock at her open mouth and took several spurts onto her tongue and into her mouth until he was finished. Sheila's face was covered in cum, some of which was dripping off her chin down onto her chest. Definitely as Kodak moment.

Sheila held Lee's cock in her hand afterwards then opened her mouth wide and took the head of Lee's cock into her mouth briefly. She pulled back away and kissed Lee's cock lovingly looking him directly in the eyes and asked teasingly, "did you like that?

Lee smiled and told Sheila, "God yes I did. You're amazing. Thank you!"

Pics taken, Sheila was still holding Lee's cock and playing with it. She said, "good, I'm glad you liked it. Would you like to fuck me now?

I have to admit, even I was surprised by that. I knew Sheila was going to fuck Lee but I wasn't expecting her to come out and ask him. I figured she's just let it happen. She never ceases to amaze me! Since this was going to be a first for us, Sheila and I both wanted pics and a video.

Lee was shocked by the question too. He really didn't know what to say or do. He looked at me, I think to see my reaction to the question. I smiled and simply nodded my head as if to say, "yes, it's ok."

At the same time, Sheila looked to me as well. She mouthed the word, "pictures." I nodded my understanding.

Lee found his voice and told her yes, he'd love to!

"Good," Sheila said in answer. She told Lee this was the first time she has ever allowed someone other than her husband to have sex with her. She said she wanted to be able to relive the moment afterwards and asked if it was ok if I took some photos. He agreed.

Sheila's first order of business was to suck Lee's big cock. I knew she was intrigued by its size and had been aching to get it in her mouth. Sheila pulled Lee closer to her by his cock then began kissing the underside and worked her way up to its head. Once there, she took the tip of her tongue and slowly flicked the triangle area of Lee's throbbing cock.

Lee's cock jumped with each flick of Sheila's tongue as she expertly worked her magic. Sheila then openrd her mouth wide and slowly Lee into her mouth and looked over to me. With her mouth stretched wide around Lee's giant cock, I took a quick close up pic of Sheila with Lee's cock filling her mouth.

Slowly, Sheila continued to take Lee into her mouth. She couldn't really take that much in due to the size and when she'd taken as much as she could, she began a fucking Lee's cock with her mouth. At the same time, she cupped Lee's balls, gently playing with them.

Sheila enjoyed Lee's cock for a while but didn't suck him off. She didn't want him to cum again. Finally, pulled off Lee's cock and gave the tip a final lick and quick kiss.

Without a word, Sheila pulled Lee down next to her on the cushion and kissed him. Lee responded naturally to her and the kiss got more passionate. Lee's hand went to Sheila's breast as they kissed. Lee caressed Sheila's tits and let his roam her body. At the same time, Sheila's hand explored his, caressing him everywhere, always ending up with her stroking his cock.

Sheila finally broke their embrace and laid back onto the cushion. She spread her legs, knees up with Lee situated between her feet. When she did, her wet pussy opened completely, revealing the pink insides of her pussy lips, a swollen clit and was ready for Lee's hard cock.

As Lee moved in closer, Sheila took his cock and rubbed the head up and down her pussy and until her began to enter her. As Lee's big cock split my wife's pussy, she groaned softly saying, "God yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

Lee knew what to do now and started slowing fucking Sheila. I had started taking a video and caught the entire moment. As Lee fucked Sheila's pussy, I was mesmerized by the look on Sheila's face and the way her tits moved every time Lee reached the bottom of his stroke into my wife. I watched as Sheila's tits moved rhythmically up and down her chest, matching Lee's pumping.

Since Sheila had gotten Lee off earlier, he was able to last quite a while before cumming again. With Lee's cock pumping Sheila's pussy, she had another intense orgasm. She grabbed Lee's ass with both hands and pulled him into her as she bucked up, meeting his thrusts. When she came, Sheila let out a long and low grunt as she convulsed in her orgasm.

Inspired by Sheila's moans and her bucking against his thrusts into her pussy, Lee began his orgasm right after Sheila's. When it started, Lee stiffened and held his cock deep into Sheila as he shuttered in relief.

It was done! Sheila had finally fucked her first stranger. When Lee rolled off Sheila, I focused my camera on Sheila's still gapping pussy trying to catch any cum oozing out of her. There was some but not much since Lee had spent most of it earlier on Sheila's face and mouth. It did manage to catch some though, as it slowly leaked out and ran down Sheila's open pussy and ass.

Lee laid on his back, looking very pleased with himself. Sheila crawled over to him and kissed him deeply. When she broke her kiss, she said, "thank you, that was nice, you made me cum hard, thank you."

Lee smiled and replied, "no, thank you! You're the best Sheila. That was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

After their fuck, both Sheila and Lee got back into the water for a swim and then we motored back to camp. Lee put his swim shorts back on, Sheila stayed naked for us.