Shudder - The College Years Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Richard pulled his shrinking member from her, Aubrey's voice noted, "Wow, Daddy, you didn't last ten minutes. Do I really work you up that much?"

Richard flopped onto his back. "Nancy, not that I'm complaining, but you are becoming a real perverted fuck."

In response to this, his daughter's body climbed on top of him, straddling his flaccid cock. "Please call me Aubrey, Daddy. Since you can't give it to me anymore, can I sit on you while I rub my clit? I'd like your eyes on me while I get off, and who knows, maybe it'll make you harder faster."

Richard's eyes fixated on his daughter's movements as one hand moved between her legs. His cum was still leaking out of her pussy as her fingers found her sweet spot. She began to grind her hips above him and moan softly. Her other hand caressed her supple body, occasionally stroking her breasts, but feeling all around the soft, youthful flesh. By the time she had worked up to her own climax, Richard was halfway to being able to join her again.

As she came down from her first sexual peak, her pussy slid around his hardening cock. "Oh Daddy, is that for me? Am I making you hard again? I can't wait until I can put it in." As she teased him, she began to beg. Her voice became higher, and her grinding against him sped up. "Please, Daddy, hurry and get hard. My pussy wants it so bad, please. Your daughter's pussy is so wet and wants her daddy's big dick to fill it up."

Nancy smiled at her husband who was staring at her completely transfixed. He was eating up her twisted performance, and it was really working, because he had never recovered faster. He was at full mast now, which was good, because even though she had just gotten off, she wanted to keep going. What she really wanted was a sexual marathon. As she continued to grind her daughter's slippery snatch against her husband's dick, she expertly slipped it back inside of her. She was rewarded by a small moan from Richard's mouth. She couldn't wait for the pill to kick in. He was always impossibly hard when it did, and for so long.

"Can I ride it, Daddy? Can I ride your big cock?"

"Go ahead...Aubrey."

Aubrey's body began to slowly bounce up and down on his cock. She stretched this out for several minutes until she felt a change inside of her. There was new depth to the stiffness she felt, as if all the blood had gone straight to the dick. It was swelling, and so hard. Richard saw his daughter's expression grow hungry, and she began to speed up, faster and faster, stirring his dick up inside of her, deeper and deeper. She came, but only slowed for a second before she continued her pace. When Richard came again, he released a guttural moan and his toes curled.

Aubrey bounced off of him and held out her hand. "Come on Daddy, join me in the shower."

Richard followed his daughter's cute butt into the shower where they cleaned each other off. They would each take a turn going down on the other while the water continued to pour down around them. After they had each cum again, they exited the shower, dried off, and sixty nined each other on the bed. At some point, Richard fell asleep due to extreme exhaustion. Nancy just straddled his cock again and rode it for all she was worth until she too succumbed to a deep sleep.

Between journal entries and the bugged cell phones, Nevyn felt like he had been in the room with everyone that weekend and he jerked off repeatedly. He read, listened, read some more, relistened to his favorite bits, and went through a couple bottles of lotion. He didn't learn much, but he enjoyed every bit of it.

Nevyn saw the warning signs that everyone else seemed to be missing. Nancy Johnson's judgment was unstable. He felt he understood her better because they were in a similar situation. She felt trapped. She wanted the freedom to hop whenever she wanted to, but could only do it if her body were hooked up to machines. If she left it without those machines, her actual body would die. It seemed to be what she wanted, but didn't have the strength to do so. Nevyn didn't read or hear her say anything that would have tipped her hand to anyone else, but Nevyn wasn't at all surprised when he got to a month later in the journals.

He read about it first in Aubrey's journal. She seemed to recount the events of that day in great detail, but he found certain sections had been redacted. Connie thought she had protected herself by deleting certain things that would seriously complicate their lives, not that it would matter if anyone found out what they were actually doing. But Nevyn was able to restore the original documents easy enough thanks to Connie's technological ignorance.

It was the day that Connie had finally agreed to let Nancy become a test subject again. After that one debaucherous weekend of lust, Nancy had remained confined within her body, and she had shown up at the lab early and eager to begin her part in the testing. What they did not know, not even Nancy herself, was that she had been followed. That's not quite right though. Nancy didn't know, but suspected, or hoped, and she was not disappointed.

Nancy had been hooked up to the life support machines, transferred to Bekka, and had undergone another routine physical. She then was escorted from the research center by Connie and Derek. Connie walked alongside her, and Derek, who was currently in the body of one of his college classmates, followed at a distance in case Nancy tried to bolt again. Aubrey had been in the lab, and Lola had been working the front desk when Richard came in the front door.

Lola observed the nice looking middle aged man step in and look around as if he were sizing up the place. He seemed familiar, but she was having trouble placing the name. As she tried to remember, she put on her best smile. It was her job to keep make sure no one went past this entryway, and she could usually do that by sticking to a script of professional sounding drivel that Connie had given her. Still, if there was trouble, she was to use the intercom and warn everyone that she needed assistance. So far, there had never been a problem. The people funding Connie's research always scheduled their visits, and there were body hoppers on the scene to make sure everything went smoothly. Hopefully this man was lost and just wanted directions.

"Hello, sir," Lola said with a friendly greeting. "How can I help you today?"

Richard's face showed surprise at Lola's lack of recognition. Then he remembered that her memories had been wiped by his children, again and again and again. He wondered briefly if that could keep happening without irreparable damage. "You can take me to my wife."

Connie's composure left her as Richard's words hit her. "I...I'm sorry. I don't know who you mean."

"Yes you do, Lola. I'm Richard. Derek and Aubrey are my kids, and my wife Nancy is the one on life support somewhere in this building. Please take me to her."

His words stunned Lola, but became tangled in a memory of meeting him before that stayed at the fringes of her mind. As she became more confounded, she looked towards the door that was the gate to so many secrets she was supposed to help protect. "I can't...I'm not supposed to..."

Richard cut her off with a sigh. "Look, if one of my kids are in there, they'll vouch for me."

Lola stared at him for a moment, then looked down at the intercom button. "I...yes, okay, sorry." She pressed the button. "Aubrey, uh, we have a visitor. Could you, um..." She couldn't think of anything else to say, but figured it would be enough. She waited for Aubrey to arrive, and noticed that the man was fidgeting. He didn't seem dangerous, but was acting very nervous.

Aubrey took a moment to inform the others that an unexpected visitor had arrived and they needed to return. She would stall, and then then Derek could body hop if it came to it. When she walked through their security door into the lobby, she was startled to see that the guest was her father. He had never come to their lab, mainly because he had not been invited. His blood samples had indicated that he did not possess the gene and had therefore been left out of all further study. Plus, their mother had not wanted him anywhere near this place when she was hooked up to life support because she didn't want him to see her that way. But now here he was.

Aubrey felt his eyes rake over her figure and she grimaced internally. She knew he had touched every inch of her body, just not when she had been in it. Their relationship was definitely strained now more than ever because of her mother's actions. But it was her father, and he must be here for a good reason. She decided to get right to it. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"I want to see your mother." His voice had a tone that indicated he was not asking, but telling her this would happen.

"She's not here right now. She's out with Connie and Derek."

"I know that, Bri," Richard said sternly. "She's inside Bekka right now, right? I'm not talking about...I want to see her actual body. I want to see what she has to go through for all of..." he gestured at the building they were in, "...this."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"It'll be okay, I promise. Now please, take me to her."

Aubrey had doubts that it would be okay. Her father seemed to be anxious and would fast become upset. She wanted to wait for the others to get back. But this was her father, and it was his wife, and he seemed hell bent on seeing her right then. What could it hurt? He wasn't going to blab all their secrets. She could let him see Nancy's body through the glass, and then he could talk to her as soon as Nancy herself arrived. "Okay, Dad. Follow me...and don't touch anything." She turned around and led him to the door that led to the laboratory. She slid her key card and punched in her personal pin code, and the bolt that held the door fast disengaged.

Richard followed his daughter through the door and saw the long hallway with rooms encased in glass on both sides. Almost instantly he saw her. His wife's body, hooked up to wires that led to monitors and machines that kept her breathing. His throat caught for a second and he fought back his emotions. He knew she wasn't in there, but it was a lot to take in. He knew he must steel himself, because if this was too much for him, he would not be able to do what needed to be done.

Aubrey led her father to the best vantage point he could have and still be behind the glass. She hoped it would be enough. She could tell that seeing her this way was hard for him. He was breathing hard and he seemed to be perspiring quite a lot. "See, she's fine. Let's go back to the lobby and wait for her, okay?"

"I want to see her, Aubrey, and not through glass. I want to be in the room with her."

Aubrey tried to gently dissuade him. "I really don't think..."

"Let me in there, Aubrey!" her father barked.

She chalked up his rising anger at the emotion of seeing his wife in that state. She hesitated briefly, and then stood aside so he could open the door. He pushed it open and he walked quickly to his wife and took her limp hand in his. Aubrey felt like she was intruding on a private moment, and averted her eyes. For as messed up as their family dynamics had become, she didn't want her father, or any of her family to be in pain, emotional or physical. She knew they were all sacrificing in a way to return Derek's body, but involving their mother was having an impact on their father, and she had turned a blind eye to it. She thought she heard her father say something, and turned to see him whispering something in her ear. This was very strange. He knew she wasn't really in there. Why was he doing this? What was he saying?

Aubrey would soon understand that her father was saying goodbye to her mother's body. Her dad let go of Nancy's hand, and walked over to the door. As he did so, he looked around, surveying the contents of the room. She had thought it was all over, and that they were leaving, but instead her father grabbed a chair in the room with one hand, and shut the door with the other. He wedged the chair neatly under the handle, and then put his palm on the glass door. He stared straight into his daughter's eyes, and even though his voice was slightly muffled through the glass, his daughter heard, "I'm sorry, Bri. You should look away. You don't want to see this."

Aubrey tried to push the door open, but the chair held it fast. She watched in growing horror as her father walked over and began disconnecting all the wires from her mother's body. Then he unplugged the machine that kept her breathing. An alarm echoed throughout the building as her mother's chest stopped its rhythmic rising and falling. Aubrey began to pound on the glass door with her fists, intermittently throwing her body against it. The chair wobbled, but continued to keep her from gaining entry. She began screaming for him to open the door, to stop, and asked why he was doing it over and over.

Less than ten minutes later, Connie, Derek, and Nancy/Bekka entered the lab. In front of them in the hall, they saw Aubrey crying with her hands on the glass as she peered into the room with her parents. They saw Richard standing over his wife's lifeless body. He was as motionless as she was until Derek's body rammed the door. The body he was in was a guy with a lot of muscles, and he was putting them to good use. After another few minutes, the chair gave way, and everyone poured into the room. Richard blocked them from Nancy's body with his own.

"Dad, get out of the way!" Derek yelled. "We have to save Mom!"

"He's the one who did this to her, Derek," Connie said softly.

"What?" Derek asked confused. "What are you talking about?"

Richard looked at Bekka's face and saw the soul of his wife smile back at him. "It's what your mother wants. She's been dropping hints for some time now. She's miserable being stuck in her body, but didn't have the guts to break free, so I did it for her."

'What? No!" Derek blurted. "Come on, there's still time to save her. We'll turn on the ventilator and shock her and..."

Bekka's hand on his shoulder stilled the rest of Derek's speech, and he heard his mother's voice come out of Bekka's mouth. "No sweetheart. Your father's right. I wanted this, but was too scared to do it." She stepped forward and wrapped Bekka's arms around Richard's neck. "Thank you for doing what I couldn't. I know it must have been hard for you."

Richard almost broke at this, but then Bekka's lips were on his. The kiss lasted only a second, but it calmed him, while grossing everyone else out. Connie was furious with this turn of events and was about to ask how Richard thought they should dispose of his wife's corpse without getting them all sent to prison, when a burst of light filled the room. Everyone focused their attention on where Nancy's body lay, but had to squint as it glowed brighter and brighter, and eventually, they all had to shut their eyes until the light winked out a few seconds later. When they opened them, Nancy's body was gone.

Nevyn marveled when he read this. It was exactly what had happened when his original body had died after being struck by lightning. This phenomenon helped keep their secret because it didn't leave a body behind to be studied. He knew that had to piss Connie off, and he chuckled as he imagined the expression that must have been on her face.

Nevyn noticed a transition in tone to the journal entries he read and recordings he listened to. A sort of darkness had set in. Nancy's death had taken their last bit of innocence. Nevyn felt they realized that if he were a bad guy, they were bad guys too. He thought about approaching them at this point. Maybe he could convince them now to work with him again, but he stopped that train of thought shortly after he read on.

Weeks passed in the narrative Connie had compiled. The sex slowed, but Connie's scientific findings seemed to speed up. Nevyn still didn't understand most of it, but he picked up pieces here and there that seemed to reveal progress in understanding the body hopping gene.

An official police report was filed by Richard, citing Nancy as a missing person. Nancy and the twins helped bury it by possessing the right people. The twins experienced a weird time of mourning. They still had their mother, but they would never be able to see her face greet them or hug her when they got together. Derek and Aubrey would always hold that against their father, as well as their mother for so easily going along with it. But it was done, and as the weeks passed, they learned to move on and accept it.

Connie convinced Nancy to continue to send her journal entries because the information was possibly helping her kids. Nancy gave her husband a new woman each night. He would come home from work, and find his secretary waiting, or a neighbor, or one of the kids' old school teachers, or even some of their former classmates. One time she even brought home a friend of the family's daughter who Nancy had acquired during the woman's bachelorette party. That had been quite the secret scandal, as the woman had been a virgin up until she walked into the Johnson's house hours before saying I do. She was mostly faithful to him, but there were times when her libido got the best of her. Nevyn did not need a journal entry or audio clip to tell him about that, but that is another story.

Aubrey continued to give access to her body to Derek at night so she could possess someone on Professor's Kendrick's list to keep him from interfering with his wife's research. Aubrey's writing about these sexual liaisons indicated they were becoming tedious and she did not look forward to them as she once had. Derek pretended to be his sister at their apartment, occasionally sleeping with their neighbor and forming a casual sex relationship. And all these things transpired while they kept wiping poor Lola's mind every few days, keeping her under their thumb, convincing her that they were her best friends so that she would help them do whatever they needed.

Nevyn found it all entertaining, but he longed for new information that would help him. He was almost caught up when he noticed a gap in the recordings. A date was missing from all parties that had a bugged cell phone. There were no journal entries either. Connie had scrubbed that day clean. Again, Nevyn hoped Connie's ignorance in working with computers remained, and in that, she did not disappoint. He was able to restore that day. The audio files were there, but the journal entries never showed. Nevyn wondered why that would be the case. He clicked on the first audio, the one connected to Aubrey's phone, and learned the depths that the others were now willing to go.

At first, Nevyn just heard more of the same idle chatter. But then Aubrey and Connie seemed to get into a tense argument over Aubrey's ongoing relationship with Connie's husband. Nevyn was not surprised by this, as it seemed to have been building for awhile. He didn't see what the point of arguing was, as the professor pretty much had them over a barrel since they were unwilling to wipe his mind permanently. The volume of the voice grew fainter. Nevyn knew they must be walking away from Aubrey's phone. This happened from time to time, but there was usually either another phone or a journal entry to fill in gaps like this, but not this time. The last thing he heard of relevance was Connie saying, "I have an idea."

He kept listening to that audio, but heard nothing interesting until Aubrey rendevoused with her brother after work. Nevyn didn't know whose body Derek was in, he assumed Lola, but they were both using their voices, so he couldn't know for sure. All he heard was Aubrey ask, "Did you have a problem getting her?"

"Not at all," Derek's voice replied. "Did Mom jump at the chance to babysit your body for awhile again?"