Shut Up and Enjoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

Jeri growled approvingly, wiggling her hips and grinding into him. Stevie attacked his mom's wondrous bare breasts, now levelling out to either side. Seeking a nipple, he took one into his mouth and swirled with his tongue around her aerola before slickly flicking the tip over the hard nipple and planting a little kiss. For a long time he loved both breasts; once feeding on them to live, but now to love and to lust over the woman that birthed him.

'What have I started?' she laughed to herself, and it was a proud declaration. She would make many more as her son proceeded to give her burning pussy the licking of a lifetime. And good lord how he sucked on that hard and painfully sensitive clit like he'd been doing it a lifetime.

When he came back up to finish what she started, their tongues intermingled, and so did the taste of both sexes, arms and legs and sweating torsos one hot mess together.

'I want to put the light on,' Stevie paused to say.

'Why?'

'So we can look at each other and know what we've done,' came the shocking reply. The reality hit her like a freight train. What had they done? What were they about to do, knowing full-well what they had started?

Fire burned from the pit of her stomach now -- his too. She swallowed dryly, tried to catch her breath and her courage. 'Okay,' Jeri said weakly. 'Okay, I want to look at you...'

7

They had fucked deep and dirty with her son on top. Looking into his eyes as he thrust deep into her sex with his and threatened to come was a sanity-stealing thrill. All she could do was pant and moan, but she didn't dare speak. But they fucked on, and seemingly endlessly, because his hard cock would not give up, and she was a wet and willing hole for him, the best sex she could have hoped for in a lifetime.

Eventually they were side by side again, just like they had started out with a kiss and a cuddle, and Jeri was forced to look her son in the eyes once more as he lazily dipped in and out of her with his now red raw cock.

'I don't know what this means,' she finally said in between sharp and involuntary gasps. She was about to come so hard, and the steep uncertainty was somehow getting her off as much as the fact that her son's cock was about to fill her up with his seed.

'You started it!'

'Do you want to stop?'

'No...'

'Well then,' Jeri smiled faintly and squeezed her sore muscles around him.

'How about another kiss and cuddle, mom?' Stevie finally asked, and got what he wished for. Now that there was no hiding in the dark, and they had given into the taboo, there was no sense in fighting it. Their sexes all but melted together, so then did the rest of them. With lovers' mouths they kissed and embraced, and Jeri gave in; holding on tight for dear life, letting herself become her son's woman.

It was the beginning of a lot of early Saturday nights.

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12