Shy Auditor Shows Her Assets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, you didn't come."

"It's all right," she said. "I had fun."

"But..."

"But, nothing, Ann," she assured me. "I can give myself an orgasm later."

"Do it now and let me watch," I asked.

Tam lifted her head from my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"For sure?"

"Yes, unless you feel that would be degrading, or something."

"Never," she said with her brilliant smile.

She shifted so she was resting on the bottom of the bed while I remained at the top. She spread her legs, exposing a beautiful shade of pink inside her black lips. With one finger, she teased her clit. Then, she ran a finger along her slit, working the juices all over her sex. Finally, she slipped two fingers inside and kept one finger of the other hand on her clit. She pumped and rubbed until her hands glistened with womanly essence. I let my own fingers mimic what she was doing.

"Yes, yes," she breathed, as with a final thrust she slammed her thighs closed and shook. Her body twitched and her mouth hung open. When she had finished, her knees fell apart and her pink and black flesh shone with wetness. Overcome with my own eroticism and lust, I crawled forward, bent over and placed a small kiss on her exposed flesh. The aroma of sex was overpowering and I kissed her there once more, using more pressure and letting my tongue flick her still engorged clit, tasting her exotic juices. I then could not stop kissing her there. Next, I then dared to slip a finger inside the hot and wet opening while I attempted to keep my tongue on her clit. I started plunging, not really knowing what I was doing, but eagerly trying to please her.

"Oh, God," screamed Tam. She clamped her thighs on my head and quivered. I felt a warm gush of her juices flow and my chin was soaked.

As she relaxed, I pulled away and sat up.

"Awesome," came the sound from the doorway.

I turned to see Meg standing there, her fingers still deep inside her own pussy. She moved to the bed and noticed the liquid on my mouth and chin.

"Let me," she said. She kissed and licked me clean and then turned and bent to lick the remains of Tam's orgasm from her sex. As she did so, I was staring into her exposed pussy and instantly knew why Dan had reacted the way he did. Shocking myself, I stroked the slightly open slit and slipped a finger inside. Meg pushed back against my hand and groaned. I leaned forward and kissed her pussy from behind. After a minute, I pulled away, removing my finger from her hole.

She turned kissed my mouth and then nestled her head between my legs and brought me to another climax.

The three of us then snuggled under the sheet and fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke around midnight and panicked, forgetting where I was. I then noticed the two, warm and naked female bodies sandwiched around me. I kissed each of them lightly and eased out of bed.

Making my way downstairs, I found Jeb in the kitchen having a snack.

"Can I offer you something?"

"No, thanks," I said as my gaze wandered to his now flaccid cock. "I think I want to get back to my cabin."

"I didn't necessarily mean that," he said.

I nodded and said, "But, it would not be off the menu, either."

He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I felt the warmth of it and enjoyed the sense of it between me fingers. He bowed and kissed me gently.

"Mmm," he said, "a familiar taste. I guess you enjoyed yourself."

"Yes," was all I could manage as I felt the thing in my hands grow and harden.

I dropped to my knees and kissed it from tip to balls and took as much as I could in my mouth. Jeb rocked with pleasure and I sucked each ball eliciting noises from him.

After a minute or so, I stopped and stood. "I think I better go."

"Not staying the night?" he asked.

"Think I'd rather go back," I replied.

"I'd really like to fuck you, Ann," he said rubbing his cock against my pussy. I swooned with the rush of heat in my groin. I enjoyed the sensation and then felt his tip split my lips. I stepped back.

"I need to leave," I gasped.

He pressed his cock harder against my pussy. I pushed back. He lifted me and his tip was at my opening. Slowly he eased himself in side. I thought my vagina would split apart but it slowly accommodated him. Soon, he was fully inside and my weight pressed my pussy down on him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked me to the couch in the living room. He turned and sat and I could now use my legs pushing against the floor to ride up and down. As I became wetter and accustomed to the size of him, I rode him faster and harder until I could hold back no longer. I felt myself squirt as I came for another time. I collapsed against his chest and tried to catch my breath. Amazingly he was still rock hard inside me.

After a few minutes, I stood and eased myself off. I told him I really had to leave.

"No problem, I'll walk you."

"Oh, I'm fine," I assured him.

"Ann, our camp is safe. But it is also dark and you could easily trip and fall. I insist on walking you back."

We went along in silence for a while when Jeb spoke.

"Ann, I hope tonight was not too much for you."

I shook my head, but was not sure he could see in the dark, so I placed my hand on his still hard cock.

"No, it wasn't," I softly said.

He put his hand atop mine and said, "Good."

"We are not sex fiends and we don't run an orgy camp. We are adults who enjoy sex and believe that adults can decide what they want to do and with whom. Nothing more than that. This evening we were able to see just a glimpse of the incredibly complex and beautiful woman that you are, Ann. I know Tam, Meg and I are the better for it. You are welcome in our home any time."

I stopped and turned to him. He sensed my need and opened his arms. I felt warm and safe next to this tall, kind man with the huge erection pushed between us. I began to understand that he was the glue that kept the three of them together. They had opened a door for me that I could not yet enter, only look in with envy. I sensed Jeb understood. He kissed the top of my head and my tears started flowing.

I sobbed into his chest and he held me tighter.

"Jeb, thank you for tonight. I doubt if I will ever experience its equal. I envy what the three of you have."

He lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips. It was a sensuous and exciting kiss. I opened my mouth and his tongue entered. We enjoyed each other for a long time, as his hands explored all my exposed flesh.

"Ann, you are beautiful. I think you may have many more adventures ahead of you if you will only let them come to you. Don't let your fears rule you. Be brave; take steps. Think about it. Come back and stay with us for a weekend, or longer. We will all make fantastic love together."

He kissed me again and we parted. I crept into the cabin and up into my bed. I paused to look at Carey lying naked in her bed, the covers tossed aside, with one hand resting on her clit as she slept. I now knew what it would be like to bury my face in that sweet spot. I bent over and placed a tender kiss on the smooth crotch. She stirred but did not wake. I kissed her clit and licked a couple more times.

I climbed into my bed and buried my face in my pillow and cried softly. I am not sure if they were tears of joy or frustration. I do know that the experience at Silver Pines forever changed my outlook on sexuality and eventually my life.

Drying my tears and smiling to myself I whispered, "Look out world, here I come. And look out Silver Pines, I shall return."

12