Shy Little Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now both blonds were embarrassed and aroused, "Run your hand up her leg and touch it; I want you to see how wet it is."

"I can't do that, I could be fired!"

"Don't worry, no one will see us over here and I will cover for you, just do it quick." Kathy looked nervously around and quickly moved her hand up Sally's leg and swiftly inserted a finger in the hot cunt and withdrew it right away; both girls were scared and aroused. "Now put that finger in your sweet little mouth, taste her cunt juice."

The girl complied and slowly lifted her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. The authoritative woman then told Sally to walk around and try the new shoes, and then instructed the aroused salesgirl to put the black shoes on her feet. The girl looked up at her and smiled and caressed her feet lovingly, "Now taste my pussy too!" Rhonda demanded. The girl repeated her performance and licked her finger without being told. "Good girl, now tell me which cunt taste better?"

"Your pussy is better, it's so sweet, and I love it." She cooed, as she looked up at Rhonda with loving eyes. Sally had returned and stood there and watched the sensual display.

"We'll take everything!" Rhonda declared. The three women proceeded to the register to check out. Rhonda had the sales clerk call the store manager to the counter. A very attractive light brown haired woman of about thirty-five approached them and asked if she could help them. "Yes, I want to complement you for Kathy, she was so helpful, it's refreshing to shop in a store that knows the meaning of customer service, Kathy has made this experience very pleasant."

"Thank you, my name is Laura Blake and comments are always welcome, especially from such a stunning customer as yourself, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our store and I hope to see you again soon." The woman handed Rhonda her card and said, "If you ever need anything call me, anything at all!"

Kathy helped carry the boxes to the car, Rhonda boldly told the girl. "I want to see you again, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy, and I want to fuck your pretty face!" She then hugged the girl and planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

"Ok, I am not very experienced with women but you are so sexy, I would definitely like to see you again." They exchanged phone numbers and promised to call each other.

The duo was in the car and Sally said, "You are unreal, and you seduce anyone that you want, I never knew that people like that existed."

"My, my, little one, sounds like someone is jealous, I have already told you that you will be included in my adventures, so don't get bent out of shape, loosen up and take a walk on the wild side. With me your future looks bright; lots of thrilling sex, enough income to live well and send money to your parents. Perhaps you would rather work in a fast food place, be broke all of the time and go back to your sexless boring life?"

"No, You know I want to be with you; you have awakened a burning desire in me that I will no longer be able to ignore. Sharing you with others is very difficult for me, I want you all to myself, I suppose you could say that I am jealous."

"Don't think of it as sharing me; think of it as me sharing other sexy women with you, my pussy is the only one that you have ever tasted, we'll have to do something about that!"

"I thought we were going home!" Sally said, when the car pulled in the parking lot of a bar.

"I wanted you to see my club and show my sweet little girl off, make me proud and always call me mommy."

"In front of other people? When we are alone it's cool but in public it seems strange."

"Just do it, you are my little girl slut, I'm your loving mommy, how old are you anyway?"

"Eighteen, should I be going in a bar?"

"No, not really but I own the place, we will get you a new I.D. Your age will be changed to twenty-one, but you don't even look eighteen."

Arm and arm they strolled to the bar; once inside they sat at a table and ordered wine. "Wow, this place is beautiful, it's my first time in a bar, there are no men here, they are all women!"

"That's because it is a lesbian bar, you are attracting a lot of attention, you are fresh meat and they all want to fuck you!" A dike came to the table and Rhonda told her little girl to give the dike her driver's license. The woman took the license and money that Rhonda handed her and said that she would be back within the hour.

Sally noticed one woman in particular that was sitting at the bar staring at her; The tall thirty-eight year old woman with long black hair and big blue eyes sat on her stool facing them. The sensual woman wore a black dress that had a long slit up the side of the dress, reveling long shapely legs, the low top displayed huge breast, the woman was breathtaking. "Who's that, do you know her?" Sally wanted to know.

"Oh yeah, I certainly do." Rhonda motioned with the wave of a hand; the sexy woman seductively glided to the table and held Sally's hand, introducing herself as Wanda.

The stunning beauty sat next to the little blond and spilled some of her drink on her as she sat down. "I'm so sorry, how clumsy of me!" The woman startled Sally when she put her drink on the table and began rubbing her breast and pressed down on her mini skirt with her bare hands under the pretext of wiping off the spilled drink. "Very nice, I like your friend Rhonda, who is she?"

"This is shy little Sally, my little fuck slut, she is probably dripping wet after the way you just molested her, put your hand under her little skirt and feel for yourself."

Wanda quickly opened the girl's legs wider; she inserted two fingers in her cunt and squeezed her tits, Sally was moaning and swiftly brought to climax, she withdrew her fingers stuffing them in the helpless girl's mouth and whispered in her ear, "You are a hot little bitch aren't you? I want to sit on your face and smother you with my cunt, you want that don't you?"

"I...I guess so, but only if Rhonda wants; she is my mommy and I am her little girl, I will do whatever mommy tells me to do."

"Shit!!! This girl is sure trained well, how long have you two been together?"

Rhonda smiled and answered, "I met her yesterday in the bus station, and Sally starts working at the video sales store on Monday morning."

"What is she going to do there, answer the phone and take orders for porn movies? What a waste!"

"No, business is booming and I need another secretary, there is too much work for Linda, she needs the help."

"You certainly move fast Rhonda. I have to hand it to you; in just one day, you have this sweet girl trained to be your submissive little bitch! Linda will consider her competition not help, she should come work with me."

"Linda and Sally will get along just fine, Sally does need money to help her family; perhaps she could work for you part time."

"Yes, another job, what kind of job is it?"

"I run a lesbian escort service, my clientele would drool over a sweet young thing such as yourself, you could make tons of money my dear."

"You mean that I would have to sleep with women for money?"

"No sleeping on the job, just hot and nasty girl-girl sex!"

"I don't know about that, how much money?"

"Well my dear, I cater to a wealthy clientele, price is not their major concern, for a two hour romp in the hay you would earn five hundred dollars. If the woman likes you, she will give you a tip. Often the tip is more money than your fee." Sally just sat there starry-eyed not knowing what to say, she was frightened at the prospects of having sex with strange women, but excited thinking of the money she could make.

"I would require that we get to know each other before I hire you; Rhonda, why don't you let me take her home with me tonight. I promise to return her safely in the morning."

"No, but we are having a small party tomorrow and you are invited."

"Party, what party?" Sally wanted to know.

"I am going to invite the women that we met today, it will be fun."

"Count me in." Wanda exclaimed, casting a lustful gaze at Sally, she just could not wait to fuck the shy little blond. "What time should I be there?"

"OH, about six in the evening. That way my little girl can get her beauty rest for her new job.

"Mommy can I go to the little girls room? I have to go." Sally meekly requested.

"Sure baby, its over there." Pointing to the ladies room, Rhonda called a busty Latin friend over to the table and said, "Take a couple of your friends with you and rape my friend in the restroom."

"What!! You want me to rape her, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"She is my little fuck slut, she is a total submissive, she needs an experience like this, do as I say and don't worry my little slut will love it!"

Carmen thought for a second, smiled at the idea of taking the sweet girl, and said, "Ok, if that is what you both want we will do it!" Carmen went back to the bar and then proceeded to the ladies room with three of her friends. Rhonda and Wendy hurried behind them; they hid in a stall to watch, they did not want to miss the show!"

Sally exited her stall and went to wash her hands and comb her hair. Suddenly she was surrounded by the group of women, she could sense that there was a problem and quickly turned around only to be face to face with Carmen. "What do you want?" she meekly asked.

"We want you bitch, we are going to fuck the shit out of you!"

Her mini skirt was lifted to her waist, her blouse was unbuttoned, lips were sucking her pointy nipples, fingers were fucking her ass and pussy. The women all dropped their jeans, forced the frightened young girl to her knees, and made her eat all their pussies. She licked slowly at first, and then increased speed, her tongue was eagerly lapping the cunts of all four women, they all fucked her sweet face hard and pressed the pretty face to their sopping cunts. Having all cum on her face, they forced her to lick each ass hole. She kissed all over each ass; she tongue fucked each smelly hole with fervor.

"Look at this, she likes it, you like our hot cunts, you like sticking your tongue all the way up our hairy ass holes, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, I can't help it, I love it!"

"See if you like this bitch, they all pissed on her face, the yellow stream flowed in her mouth, in her hair, all over her pretty face and dripped down her body. The poor girl was choking and gasping for breath, she was disorientated, her head was spinning. They lifted her to her feet and roughly finger fucked her ass and pussy, they pulled her nipples and shouted, "You are a nasty fucking whore; here, suck your juice and shit off our fingers, lick them clean. Good girl, I know you liked it, you came as hard as any cunt I have ever seen."

The two aroused women in the stall were furiously fingering each other. Three women that entered the restroom and watched the lewd display were also fingering their own pussies.

The four rapists left and told Sally that they hoped to see her again soon.

One of the three onlookers walked over to the abused young girl and lifter her skirt and demanded, "Lick my cunt, lick it all up and down, yes that's right, good girl!" A second woman did the same while the third fingered her self to orgasm. Once satisfied they left the sobbing, humiliated and degraded girl alone.

The two women went to the young blond and comforted her, "Stop crying, let's go home and share a long hot bath and spend the rest of the evening enjoying each others company, everything will be Ok."

"Thank you Rhonda, I would love that; I feel so bad."

"Why do you feel bad? I watched you have one orgasm after another!"

"I know, that's what bothers me, it was sick and perverted, and I loved it; what have I become?"

"You have become mommy's little fuck slut; face it, you are submissive and love to be dominated, just enjoy it."

"Baby, I think you can earn a fortune with me, you'll be able to buy your folks a new home in no time at all!" Wanda added.

On the way out Rhonda picked up Sally's new I.D. Wanda told them that she would be over early tomorrow and they went home and enjoyed the rest of the night together.

All of the women called and would be over this evening, there was a message from Mary, Rhonda did not recognize the name but called back, and it was the pretty waitress that served them yesterday. Mary would be there and Rhonda smiled, she looked forward to fucking the young beauty.

Wanda was the first to arrive. She wanted to fuck Sally so bad but thought it better to wait for the others to come. They drifted in one by one and by six o'clock, every one was present. Introductions were made; they sipped drinks, chatted and listened to the music.

Rhonda walked across the room and talked to Kathy and Laura, The voluptuous redhead kissed Kathy and slid her hand under the startled girl's skirt, her fingers found their way inside her panties and in her tight little pussy. "What are you doing? My boss is standing right here, I can't do this, what will she think?"

As Laura Blake got behind the aroused young lady and pressed her sexy body against her back, she took her skirt off and pulled her pretty pink panties down and fondled her shapely buttocks saying, "You want to know what I think, I think that Rhonda and I are going to molest you! I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first saw your sweet face and sexy body." The two aggressive women striped her, laid her on the floor on her back, and took turns eating her wet cunt and sitting on her pretty face.

Wanda was on the sofa with her legs spread wide, after Sally nursed on her huge breast, her head was pushed between the wide spread legs and she feasted on the bald cunt. "Yeah baby, lick my clit, suck my cunt, I'm going to cover that pretty face with love juice, lick it all up, yessss, so good, you love my cunt, don't you bitch?"

"Yes I do, it's so good, and it taste like sweet honey!"

The room was filled with the aroma of female sex, Mona was the star of the orgy, they all wanted to sample her long tongue, Mona made them all moan!"

After everyone left with a smile on their faces, Rhonda and Sally showered and went to bed. "Well, tell me, how did you like the party?"

"It was wonderful, Wanda wanted me to come live with her!"

"What!!! That fucking bitch, what did you tell her?"

"I told her that you were my mommy and I would stay with you."

"Good little girl, I will have to keep my eye on that fucking cunt. She wants to be your pimp. You can work for her part time, you can even eat her cunt all you want but no way that I will ever let you move in with her; I heard you tell her how much you loved her cunt and how sweet it taste, did it taste as good as mine?"

"I don't want to live with her, yes her pussy was good but yours is the best, I love you and am yours completely to do with whatever you want."

They drifted off to sleep and Sally looked forward to her first day of work in the morning.

Monday morning finally arrived and they noisily walked down the hallway in their high-heels, the seductive redhead had Sally wear a short pink skirt that barely covered her buttocks, no under garments and a see-thru dk. Blue blouse. The shy little blond wondered why she had to dress like this for work, she felt so self-conscious.

They entered Rhonda's office and Linda was called in and introduced to Sally, she was told to show Sally around and teach her all she knows, Linda was a heavy set woman about 36 years old with brown hair and glasses. She showed the blond their office and directed her to her desk, Sally was taught the work routine and quickly caught on.

Linda showed Sally the order room where twenty women were on telephones taking orders for videos. The women all stared at the young blond dressed like a street whore. They went back to their office, Rhonda called to find out how Sally was doing, and Linda told her that she was coming along great.

Linda got up, went to the door, and locked it. She sat back down and asked Sally to come over to her. The little blond stood next to Linda and asked, "How an I doing?"

"Good, very good, but Rhonda told me to teach you everything that I know, so come here." Sally was pulled to her lap and the heavy set woman pressed their lips together and kissed her passionately, stubby fingers went right to her pussy, her face was shoved in to large breast and she released them from the bra and sucked them with fervor.

Linda finger fucked the little blond and said, "No panties and you are soaking wet, I knew you were a little whore." Sally was lifted on the desk and the heavyset sex crazed woman dove in and licked pussy. The eighteen-year-old girl had her legs wrapped around her head and her legs on her shoulders; the woman gobbled the pussy up sucking the whole cunt in her mouth, just like a vacuum cleaner; Sally shook and moaned to a shattering orgasm, squeezing her legs tight around the woman's head. The woman stood up and stripped naked, saying, "You really liked that didn't you bitch? I've never seen a cunt cum so fucking hard in all my life, you sure are one hot bitch!"

Sitting up on the desk, she was trying to compose herself, no one had ever sucked on her pussy like that before, she was thinking that what the woman lacked in looks she more than made up for it in talent. "Yes that was fabulous, you certainly know how to please a girl, I'm going to love working with you!"

"Now it's your turn little one, come to me, I have a special treat for you." Sally knew what she wanted and wondered if her pussy would be smelly. The young blond slid off the desk and the woman took her in her chubby arms, pressed her body to her and directed her lips to her big tits. She nursed on them willingly.

"Very good, I like that, now I want you to get on your knees and eat my hairy cunt. I love my women on there knees."

Sally knelt, she put her face to the hairy pussy, she sniffed and was pleased to find that the aroma was not bad at all; as a matter of fact it was quite arousing. The girl flicked her tongue and licked at the hungry hole. Black pubic hair tickled her nose, but not for long, her face was forced in the cunt, soon her nose was in the pussy. Linda fucked her nose and whole face, if she could, the woman would have put her whole head her in her cunt.

Hands behind her head roughly pressed her face to the sopping cunt; her nose and mouth were being fucked furiously. "That's it yes, eat that cunt, here it comes, I am going to cum all over your sweet face, yes, lap it all up, lick my pussy juice, you are wonderful, I love you!" The two kissed and tasted each other's pussy juice, both faces glistened. Linda told her that she would tell Rhonda to give her a raise. They both laughed and went back to work.

During the ride home, Rhonda asked her how her first day at her new job went. Sally answered that she loved it and thanked her once more for the job. "You can display your appreciation when we get home, we shall stay home tonight, just the two of us. I want you to worship my tits, my cunt, ass, and my entire body with your talented little tongue. How does that sound?"

"Great, You know how much that I love being alone with you. I can't wait to stick my tongue in your magnificent pussy, I've become addicted to your cunt!"

"You've become addicted to cunt period. How did you like Linda's pussy? I bet you achieved multiple orgasms with her, that woman sure can eat pussy, isn't she great?"

"How did you know? Did she tell you?"

"NO, she didn't have to tell me; I know you and I know her, how could it not happen?"

After a wild fuck session they drifted off to sleep, Sally could not help but wonder what adventures tomorrow would bring.

The End

12