Shy, Sweet, But Big

Story Info
Old lady next door has hidden assets
6.7k words
4.69
479.5k
181
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
642 Followers

The sun streamed into the kitchen making the room mellow and warm. Dave looked out the window into the garden next door. Somebody was moving about in the lush tropical growth that had become untidy during the past couple of years. Old Jacobson had grown old and withered, finally dying just a few months previously. His children had finally sold the place but Dave had yet to meet the people who had bought it. Clearly, the figure he could see was one of them.

As the person moved out of the dappled shade, he could see it was a woman and, judging by her grey hair, an old woman. She moved out of sight and he finished his coffee.

He decided to do a bit of work on his PC in an attempt to complete the programming project he had been contracted to do by one of the large multi-national oil companies. Dave Hudson was a very successful computer programmer whose ability to solve problems and introduce simple solutions had seen him rise rapidly at the company he first worked for. It became clear to him that his somewhat unique ability was sufficient to start his own business consulting via his old company. Within a year or so, he had attracted a continuous stream of clients who were happy to pay top dollar to have their problems solved.

Dave had been a prodigy during his school years and regarded as somewhat of a nerd during college. Sexually, he had been a late bloomer and was still a virgin at 19. A fellow computing student with a voracious appetite for men had solved that problem and introduced him to all of the delights and varieties of sex. She had influenced him to use contacts instead of the nerdy glasses and taken him shopping for good clothes. He was five foot eleven and had a naturally athletic physique honed from years of long distance running. Once the glasses had gone and the hair under control, his dark good looks had come to the fore. He had gone from rags to riches sex-wise.

Girls had thrown themselves at him and he had helped himself to a smorgasbord. He had no preference - blonde, brunette, white girls, black or asian - had them all, and, they had him. After a while, he had become bored with the hard bodied nubile and athletic types and had been unable to strike any that attracted him emotionally enough to form a long relationship. Within minutes of meeting somebody new, he was dragged off to bed. The sex had more to do with them getting their rocks off than his especially after they had sucked his erection to its full eight inches. After a while, he had given up the night club scene that had become boring and concentrated on his studies. Since graduation and arrival at his present situation, he had only had a few brief encounters. At 24 it was all work and not much play.

After solving a particularly knotty problem, he shut down the computer and went into the garden to do some tidying up. It was hot and the shirt soon came off. Removing some dead heads from the flower beds near his neighbour’s fence, he became aware of low moans coming from the other side. He pushed some of the shrubbery aside and could make out a floral dressed figure lying on the ground facing away from him.

“Are you OK”, he called. He heard only a moan of pain. Pushing through the bushes, he straddled the low fence, moved the couple of paces to the path and bent down, placing his hand on the person’s shoulder. The grey haired head turned towards him. The first thing he noticed were a pair of the bluest eyes he had ever seen although they were now red-rimmed and tear filled. He took in the crows feet around the eyes but saw that her skin was peach smooth. Her grey hair was closely curled and fitted her head like a helmet. She was very pale and her neck was curiously unlined for somebody he took to be elderly. With a start, he realised that she was far from ancient. But, probably on the wrong side of 50.

“I’m sorry”, she sobbed, “I tripped on piece of the path and fell. I’ve done something to my ankle.” She looked back down the path and then looked at him. “Could you help me up?”

She was lying on her side away from him and he saw that even though she was pleasantly plumpish, the dress seemed to be awfully strained at the front.

“Sure thing”, he said. He knelt down and slid an arm under her neck and gently levered her upright. She was heavier than he expected. From his position above her, he was startled to see virtually the whole front of her dress sway and move. Whatever was in there stuck out way beyond normal. She pulled her knees up and the print dress rose above dimpled knees. Her calves tapered down to fine ankles and her feet were shod in comfortable shoes. Her right ankle was clearly swollen and red. She pushed own on and immediately emitted a low wail of pain.

“I’m very sorry, but I think you are going to have to carry me inside.”

“That’s not a problem - hold on to my neck”. He put his arm behind her back and under her arm. He could not feel ribs, rather something firm that gave slightly. He pulled her towards his chest, while he slid his other arm under her knees. Rising from a squatting position, he gave her a heft that pulled her over against his broad chest. Once again, the contents of the dress, swayed and fell against him with somewhat of a thump. Whatever, she had in there, it was sizeable. He could now feel ribs under his left hand.

She wasn’t that heavy but heavier than he expected. “Where to,” he said.

“Along the path there are some steps going into the kitchen,” she said between sobs. “ I do hope I haven’t broken anything. It would be a damned nuisance.” A frown crossed her face. He saw for the first time that she was reasonably pretty and from her well modulated voice, well educated.

He carried her inside the house through a country style kitchen, and followed pointed directions to a comfortable living room. He placed her gently on a large sofa, and arranged pillows, noting yet again that the contents of her dress swayed and settled as she did. He stood up and looked around. A huge screen television was against one wall and in a corner overlooking the garden was a large desk with pride of place going to one of newest computers on the market. A high speed printer and an expensive scanner were also on the table. He recognised a camera built into the huge flat screen of the PC and was somewhat taken aback. She seemed to have more grunt computer-wise than he did.

He looked back at her. She had pulled her ankle back and was testing it with her fingers. “As far as I can tell, there doesn‘t seem to be anything broken. I think it‘s just a sprain. Could you look please.” He knelt down next her and placed his fingers on the reddened area and gently pushed. While there were one or two sighs, there were no yelps of pain.

“Tell me where the medicine cabinet is and I’ll see if there is a bandage.” She pointed through a door and told him second on the left. He rose and made his way to door through which was a surprisingly comfortable bedroom. He took in the fact that all she had was a small double bed or a large single bed. In one corner, was a doorway into an en suite bathroom that had received a lot of moneyed attention. It was very large and contained a walk in spa. He looked in the cupboard of the vanity and found a medicine box containing a brand new bandage in a cellophane wrapper. He returned to the living room where he found that she had swivelled and her foot was on a pouffe. He knelt down and applied the pressure bandage. “Can I get you something,” he said.

“Through there is a kitchen, and I would adore a cup of tea. You will find all the makings on the bench, young man. I’m very sorry to put you to all this trouble.”

“No trouble at all. What are neighbours for if you can’t call on them for help sometimes.”

He made the tea, and found some coffee percolating. He sat in one of the comfortable chairs opposite her and sipped his coffee. She regarded him sombrely, sipping her tea. He studiously avoided looking at her intriguing chest. “ I doubt this house bears any internal resemblance to the one old man Jacobsen left,” he said to break the silence.

“I had a few walls taken down and now it is quite comfortable, and I hope, an improvement. Certainly it suits me beautifully. Although, I will have to get that blasted path fixed.” She smiled and the transformation from somewhat austere to quite attractive transfixed him.

He shook his head and looked at the computer gear. “Is that your husband’s?” he queried.

She frowned. “No that is mine. I don’t have a husband. I’m a writer, you see and I find all this very useful, and a vast improvement on hand writing.”

“What do you write?”

“Romance novels.”

“Oh. Can’t say I’ve ever read one.” He finished his coffee and stood. He fished his wallet out and handed her a card. “This is my mobile number. Give me a call if you need me for anything.” He flashed her a grin. “You know, fetch you some food, give you a bath, put you to bed, - that sort of thing.”

She blushed. She actually blushed. He saw it rise up her neck and suffuse her smooth cheeks. He was afraid he might have over stepped the mark, but her next remark surprised him. “I’m positive that a young, good looking man like yourself has much better things to do than to nurse maid an old harridan like me.” He thought he detected a twinkle in her eye.

“Hardly a harridan. OK then, see you later. And seriously, call if you need me.”

Later that night as he sat at his kitchen dinette, he noticed a glow coming from a window next door. That was the window the computer sat. She was working. Moments later, his PC beeped signalling an incoming E-Mail. He got up and opened it. It was from somebody called Jean Jamieson. It read “Hi neighbour. I forgot to introduce myself…I’m Jean. Thank you so very much for what you did today. I am now able to hobble about a bit. However, the bandage came undone and I cannot get it back on. Can you come over whenever, and rewrap it? Ta ..Jean.” She had got his E-Mail address from his card. She was obviously computer literate and smart.

He tapped out a quick reply. “I’ll be there shortly.”

He jumped the fence and knocked on the back door. “Come in,” she called.

She was in the living room, the bandage neatly rolled up in her hand. “Very sorry. I just couldn’t get it right. How did you manage?”

“I was a boy scout.” He knelt down and looked at the ankle, The swelling had decreased quite a lot, but the ankle was still a little puffy. “If we keep the bandage on until tomorrow night, you should be all right.” He deftly replaced the bandage and sat down.

“I’m so grateful for your help. Please let me offer you a wine. There’s a very nice bottle of chardonnay in the kitchen. Please say you will.” She had an almost pleading note to her voice.

He hesitated but could see no reason not to have a wine or two. Besides she was interesting and it wouldn’t do any harm to get to know his neighbour better. He went through to the kitchen and found a couple of bottles and some glasses in the refrigerator. He poured two glasses and carried them back.

She was wearing a neck to knees quilted house coat buttoned to the neck. Clearly it was for modesty only because it was quite warm. He was wearing only shorts and a t-shirt. He looked at her chest but couldn’t see properly as she was hunched over holding her glass in both hands.

“Dave, I have a confession to make,” she said staring down at her wine. “From the window by the computer, I can see right into your kitchen. In particular, I can see your kitchen table.” So that’s how she knew to send the E-Mail. She looked up. “In fact, I saw you there yesterday morning.” She coloured slightly and looked down again at her wine.

“Oh, I see.”

“I did.”

What she had seen was Dave fucking a girl from the courier company bent over the kitchen table. She had delivered a package from the firm he was working for. He had tried to give her a tip, but she had taken her helmet off revealing a quite attractive blonde. She said that as it was her coffee break she would settle for a coffee. In his kitchen, she had taken one sip and had laid her hand on the bulge in his shorts. Within seconds, she had unzipped her jacket revealing a t-shirt that soon came off. She had small, apple sized breasts with rigid pink nipples. She had scooted out of her jeans and pushed her panties down. Her pubis had been shaved like a heart. He had allowed her to pull his shorts down and give him a sucking. In no time he was hard. She had risen and kissed him thoroughly while grasping his hard on. “Fuck me now” she had ordered and laid on her back on the table. He had pulled her jeans off one leg and raised her legs. He had gone down on her a licked her shaven slit finding the nubbin of her clit raised like a small dome. She had moaned and clutched at his head. “Now,” she had ordered and he had risen and worked his cock into her tight but moist cunt. He had slid it all the way, in grasping her hips while she pinched her tight nipples. All of a sudden, she had started screaming “Yes, yes, yes…oh god, yes” and he had felt the rush of her orgasm. He had pulled out and turned her over and given it to her from the rear. She had gone off again and this time the convulsions had caused him to spurt copiously into her sodden snatch. She hadn’t even finished her coffee. The whole thing had taken just a couple of minutes and she was out the door with a cheery “bye honey, and thanks for the tip.”

He looked at Jean and saw her looking at him speculatively. “I found it all quite interesting and as we both had our windows open, I heard it as well as saw what you did to that girl. I must say, I thought it was very animalistic, very exciting.” She blushed and once again looked down at her wine. “You see, a few years ago, the romance novel scene changed from closed doors to long and descriptive passages involving sex. My editors insisted on more interesting prose than I could write. I have had to get inspiration from other books and from the internet.” She looked up at him. “I had no experience you see. I reminded myself of that old joke about the welsh spinster postmistress whose gravestone said ’Here lies Emily of the Post, Returned Unopened’.” She gave a bit of a sob. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you that.”

Dave was lost for words. She sobbed again, and her shoulders trembled causing some wine to spill. She started to cry. “You must think I’m a silly old woman, but what I saw yesterday made me mourn my years of solitude. I feel I’ve missed so much.” She sobbed again and the wine glass started to shake.

He went and sat next to her and relieved her of her wine before she lost the lot. He gathered her to him and she rested her head on his shoulder. “Hush now. It’s OK. I find it hard to believe that you are still a virgin after all this time. You are an attractive woman and I can’t believe you haven’t had a lover by now.”

She looked up at him. “I thought I was unattractive. I felt and still feel deformed.”

“How in hell could a sweet looking woman like you be deformed?” he demanded.

“Perhaps if I show you, you will understand. Just tell me if you find it all too grotesque.” She leaned away and started to undo the buttons of her housecoat. The buttons went all the way down to her knees. She opened it wide and looked at him. Underneath, she had on a pink diaphanous nightgown done up to the neck. It was sheer. “Well?” she said with a trembling voice.

Encased in the gown were the two biggest breasts he had ever seen, anywhere. They were absolutely huge. They were zeppelins. They hung from the top of her chest and rested on her lap and bulged outward. The pink filmy texture of the gown gave them a wonderful hue in the subdued light. He was awed. His mouth opened and he licked his suddenly dry lips. His crotch tightened painfully. “My god,” he said in hoarse whisper.

She saw the look of amazement on his handsome face. She clutched the housecoat around her and grabbed her wine. “You see, I told you. I’m deformed.” She took a gulp of wine, and said, “You had better leave. I am grateful for your help today. I’ll understand if you don’t want to have anything to do with me after this. I was too forward, I’m so sorry,” she sobbed. “You are the only man who has ever seen them. I won’t even allow a male doctor near me.”

Dave was still stunned. He reached for his wine and took a sip. He wanted to phrase his words carefully but he also needed to reach out to her. His dick also needed that incredible jolt of stimulus he had gotten when he had looked at all that breast flesh. Never in his life had he been so aroused. He hadn’t thought of where his sexual preference had lain. Most of the women and girls he had been with had been like the courier yesterday - hard bodied sexual athletes. What he was feeling now was tenderness for her plight combined with out and out lust. He felt absolutely confused by his reaction but decided that he needed to be forceful.

“What absolute bullshit! Having large breasts is no barrier to a great sex life. Hell, the internet porn sites thrive on boobs as large as those. I think you are a thoroughly charming and attractive woman, and frankly, what I saw just then gave me an incredible erection.” He grabbed her hand and put on his crotch. “Feel this if you don‘t believe me.”

She gasped as she felt the length and thickness of him down the leg of his shorts. She looked into his eyes and saw no lies. “You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“Yes…….I……..am,” he said as forcefully as he could.

She blushed again. “Would you like to see them again?”

“Yes please.” He was already moving the house coat off her shoulders while she maintained a grip on his cock. She let go long enough to help shrug the coat off completely, and there they were. He placed his hands on them started at the top and traced the bulging curves all the way to her lap. They felt soft but firm too. At the bottom, he lifted them from her lap and discovered walnut sized nipples. He gave them a light pinch that made them even bigger. She gasped and shut her eyes. “Gawd…I must kiss them. Please say that I can.”

“Yes, oh yes,” she said, releasing a neck string at the top of the gown. She shifted slightly easing from buttock to buttock and then raised the gown over her head. As she did so, the breasts lifted away from her lap and he got a quick glimpse of the top of a grey tightly curled hairy muff. The nipples came into view. They were about an inch in diameter and stood out like cones almost double that. They were flushed deep pink and were in the middle of areolae that were lighter coloured and about four inches across. He hefted one up and plunged his mouth onto the turgid nipple, alternately sucking and swirling his tongue around it. His other hand found the other and pinched and stroked it. She gasped out loud. He swapped nipples and she gasped again. He looked up while he sucked and saw a look of blissful contentment on her face. He let the heavily weighted breasts down while he gathered her face in his hands.

He looked into her eyes. “You are gorgeous.” He kissed her gently and then with more passion, he slid his tongue between her lips and found hers. She threw her arms around his neck and returned the kiss making murmuring noises in her throat. It was clear she had little experience of the kissing game. “Look what you’ve done to me,” he said, placing her hand on his burgeoning erection. The plum-like head had come out of the bottom of his shorts and was leaking pre-cum. He kissed her neck and the hollow of her shoulders.

“Oooh. Did I do that? It is so big and hard. I saw it yesterday. I couldn’t miss seeing it with all that sunlight shining on it.” She took his head in her hands. “Where do we go from here? How can I satisfy you?” She looked quizzical for a moment, then her eyes lightened. “I know.” She pushed him back down on the sofa, and tugged at his shorts. “I saw this yesterday,” and she grasped his cock and lowered her mouth to it giving it a brief kiss before looking up. “You will have to tell me what to do,” she said earnestly.

dass4450
dass4450
642 Followers
12