Sialo Li

Story Info
Asian slut gets hot.
2.9k words
4.09
79.8k
17
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Siaoi Li, which means little Li.

I am what you would call a petite woman, about 5' 6", 128 pounds with longlegs and full, firm breasts. I have all the Asian tributes, brown almond eyes, Raven black hair and chocolate brown button nipples. My bush is closely cropped and my clitoris pierced. I am in my early twenties.

When I was eighteen I had honored my father by being a bukkake girl for him and his many friends, often servicing as many as thirty men. Penetration was forbidden, the men merely ejaculated on me tied in a chair dressed or laying on the floor nude. If a bukkake girl held her mouth open and ingested sperm it was considered an honor to her father.

I was now working for a large American importing firm as a translator and pubic relations representative. It was my responsibility to entertain the large number of Asians visiting our Amerherst, N.Y., branch.

Amerherst is a small city of approximately a million people bordering on Buffalo and the center of numerous American distributors. It is convenient to rail, road and sea shipping and has a small airport servicing air cargo for Purolator and USP courier services.

I lived with my Uncle Willie in a modest two story in an older residential section of town. Uncle Willie is my father's older brother and my supervisor at work. Uncle Willie and Aunt Flora have an eighteen-year-old daughter Josie and a twenty-year-old son Chad also living at home.

Early in my stay with Uncle Willie he had come into my room one evening when Aunt Flora was out with Chad and Josie and had sex with me. Having been brought up to be subservient to my elders I allowed Uncle Willie to have his way with my body. I did not achieve and orgasm but as Uncle Willie did and ejaculated into me I immediately saw my doctor and was prescribed birth control pills.

As I became Uncle Willie's lover of opportunity I naturally engaged in sexual activities with Chad. I don't know if Chad knew his father was fucking me but he approached me as if I was expected to allow him to use my body.

Between Uncle Willie and Chad I was being fucked two or three times a week. Chad told me that both he and his father were fucking Josie as well. I never had a session with more than Chad or Uncle Willie at the same time.

As I was promiscuous at home Uncle Willie expected me to entertain visiting Asians with my delectable body.

I met Mr. Ling and Mr. Chan at the Amherst airport where they arrived on a private jet from N.Y.C. Uncle Willie must have told them about me because as soon as we were in the limo they asked me to strip. It was not very appropriate with the limo driver watching and driving through a busy part of town but I had been instructed to keep my charges happy.

I was wearing a conservative navy skirt suit and a white cotton shirt. I removed my jacket and started unfastening the buttons down the front to my shirt. As I undid the last button I opened the shirt and slid it off my shoulders revealing my well-filled white lacy pushup bra. Yen Ling helped me remove the shirt in the cramped quarters of the limo's back seat.

I sat between my two patrons and squeezed the plastic front-fastening clasp on my bra allowing it to pop open. I could see the driver looking through the rear-view mirror as my breasts spilled into his view.

Strangely enough no matter how many men had already seen me naked, cum on me and indeed fucked me I still felt strange with the driver getting an eyeful of my bare tits.

A hand pulled the bra away from me as another unfastened my skirt. I raised my ass off the seat as the skirt was yanked down my legs.

I say back down on the black leather seat in my white bikini panties and garter-bet supporting my thigh-high black stockings.

A hand went to my crotch pushing my panties aside. I felt fingers entering my pussy seeking my clit.

I tried to keep a straight look on my face as the driver was still watching in the mirror. A hand closed over my left breasts and started rolling my nipple between his finger and thumb.

At the rate these guys were going I knew they were going to fuck me right there in the limo.

I signaled the driver to lower the partition glass.

"Find a suitable place to park." I instructed him.

The driver swung the stretch Lincoln off the main drag and headed to an industrial park. Pulling in amidst a line of parked semi-trailers where we were hidden from view and switched off the engine.

Yen Ling climbed on top of me as the other two yelled him encouragement, the driver had left the partition down. I felt him placing his cockhead between my pussy lips as I spread my legs. One powerful thrust and he was all the way in me.

I moaned quietly as he stretched my unsuspecting cunt to accept his meat. Like most Asians Ling's cock was not exceptionally long but it was fat. My vagina easily stretched to accommodate his girth.

My legs wrapped around his hips as we begin to fuck. I was conscious of the other two watching as Ling piston in and out of my tight fuck hole. My hips followed his as we danced that ancient dance of love.

"Oh fuck!" Ling cried as he worked himself up to a climax.

My cunt gripped his moving cock like a vice attempting to stop its withdrawing from my womb. My hips bucked upwards mashing my hungry cunt onto his meat.

Ling's back arched, his toes curled, he could hold back no longer.

I heard him release a low guttural moan as my pussy begin to fill with his cum. He froze in time as his balls drained into me.

Ling's weight collapsed on me as he soaked his spent cock in my cum soaked cunt.

Finally he raised himself up and pulled his limp dick from my sodden hole. A string of cum stretched from the head of his cock to about six inches away from my pussy before it snapped.

I knew the two other guys thought I was a dirty little whore.

Now it was Chan's turn to ride little Li.

Chan was a balding chubby man appearing to be in his late fifties. He already has his trousers off and was ready to slide into Lee's mess.

There was no resistance as Chan slid into my still expanded hole. His cock was short and not as thick as Lee's.

Chan did not last long in me. It was like he hadn't had a good fuck for years. I just bucked a bit under his great weight and he started spurting his jism into me.

With both my clients serviced I told the leering limo driver he could get on our way again. I started putting my clothes back on as we left the lot.

It was only about fifteen minutes before we arrived at Orient Importing and was met by Uncle Willie.

Uncle Willie greeted Ling and Chan and asked them if I had taken good care of them? They both smiled and Ling assured my uncle that I had welcomed them generously. Uncle Willie looked at me appreciatively.

With Ling and Chan looked after Uncle Willie had another assignment for me. He wanted me to take the limo and go to a Mr. Hoan's penthouse apartment in the city.

Hoan was the owner of Monarch Vending Machine Company, a front for his Chinese Mafia operation. I knew Hoan had Uncle Willie in his pocket supplying Oriental with "protection". Without Hoan's protection business had a tendency to suffer disasters like fires, break-ins, etc.

It was not an assignment I looked forward to. Hoan was a beast of a man, well over three hundred pounds on the frame of a gorilla. He was the most offensive Asian man I had ever met and I was going to have to let his massive hulk climb on top my small naked body.

I hurriedly changed into a strapless gold sheath with a built in bra that ended just below my ass cheeks. I wore only a skimpy black thong beneath. I wanted a minimum of clothes to remove to fuck the repulsive Chinaman.

Unfortunately I got the same limo driver that had driver me with Ling and Chan from the airport.

"Who you going to fuck now?" he insolently asked as I got in the car.

"None of your fucking business!" I snapped and gave him the address of Hoan's building.

It was about a half hour drive to Hoan's apartment and all the time the driver was watching me in the mirror. He had deliberately left the partition glass down and I didn't bother to tell him to close it.

"If you're a good boy maybe I will let you have sloppy seconds!" I teased him.

Hoan's building was a forty-eight-story skyscraper in the middle of Downtown Buffalo. The driver let me out at the front door to return for me when I rang him on my cellphone.

I buzzed the security code Uncle Willie had given me and Hoan's voice crackled over the intercom. I told him who I was and he buzzed me in asking me to come to suite P4.

The elevator whirred me up to P4, which was on the top floor. The penthouse apartments has their own high-speed elevator for the exclusive use of the penthouse occupants and their guests, it did not stop at any other floor.

Hoan was waiting for me when the elevator door opened. Wearing a maroon silk robe with a gold color belt and a gold "H" monogram embroidered on the chest and a pair of flip-flop slippers. He was likely naked beneath the robe.

He smiled as he greeted me and showed me to his open apartment door.

The apartment was lavishly furnished with black lacquer pieces with inlays of mother of pearls and decorated with fine-scaled flowers. Brilliant red cushions were scattered on the black leather sofa and matching chair with an ottoman. The lush carpet was a matching Chinese red throughout the suite.

"May I get you a drink?" Hoan asked.

I asked him for a gin and tonic.

Hoan returned with a gimlet of clear liquid with a solitary green olive resting on the bottom.

"Cheers!" he said raising his glass in a toast.

Hoan was more repugnant than I had remembered. He was grossly overweight and hairier than I thought.

I slowly sipped on my drink trying to delay the inevitable. Before I left I was going to have to go to bed with this slob.

Why did Uncle Willie put me through this derogation? I sucked his cock whenever he wanted, fucked him and let him cum in me and let him munch on my pussy at work when no one was around. This is how he repaid me, pimping me out to big fat gangsters.

Eventually my glass was empty. Hoan didn't offer to refill it.

"Take your dress off." He ordered. No "please", we both knew why I was here.

I slipped out of the strapless number and stood naked except for my thong and heels before him.

"Not bad!" he said as his eyes scrutinized my breasts.

"Now get rid of the thong."

I slid the thong down over my hips and let it drop to the floor. I stepped out of it and stood naked in front of Hoan.

"You'll do." He said as he approached me.

Hoan unfastened his robe and opened it.

God! He was more grotesque naked. As he removed the robe and walked towards me I knew how Fay Wray must have felt when Kong took her.

Hoan was surprisingly powerful as he wrapped his arms around my waist and easily raised me off the floor. My legs automatically encircled his trunk to get a grip so he wouldn't drop me. I felt his huge erection trapped between our bodies.

"Oh my God, that can't be his cock? It's far too big!" I thought. It felt more like his arm between us but I knew both of his arms were around my waist.

Hoan begin carrying me to his bedroom. As he walked he lowered me until I felt his cock pressing against my open slit. Holding me in one arm he reached down and guided the head of his monster cock into my tight fuck canal.

Again he lowered me more starting his cock to slide into me, stretching my vagina to new limits.

Considering two guys had fucked me earlier in the day I felt a tight as a virgin as Hoan's oversize cock railed me.

"Oh Jeez!" I cried as his cock forced its way further and further into me.

The head of Hoan's cock felt as if it was pressed against my cervix when he finally runs out of meat.

Hoan leaned forward allowing me to fall onto my back onto his bed. His cock never left me as his bulk collapsed on top of me.

I couldn't breathe, I was under an avalanche of flesh with what felt like ten pounds of cock buried in my cunt.

"Please!" I begged as I struggled for relief.

Hoan raised up on his arms removing much of the weight from my chest, leaving the bulk of his weight holding his cock buried between my open legs.

Slowly he started fucking me. His cock started moving in and out with the weight of a house driving it into my open valley. I could not move my hips at all and I just lie there and let him use me.

Hoan was driving me like a pile driver, hammering his boner deeper and deeper into me. It was like he was drilling for oil, expecting to hit the mother load if he could get another inch deeper inside of me.

I managed to gyrate my hips a bit each time he withdrew, dragging his schlong in a circular motion hoping to speed up his climax.

I could tell by the way he was grunting he was near cumming in me.

"Fuck me you bastard, drive that big cock into me!" I whimpered to trigger his ejaculation.

I wrapped my legs as far around his girth as I could and went for the ride.

"Dirty little slant-eye slut!" he groaned as the floodgate opened.

A tsunami of sperm surged into my womb, instantly overflowing my labia and running down the crack of my ass.

Hoan's three hundred plus pounds collapsed once more onto my little frame. I lay trapped under the exhausted behemoth.

Hoan lay on top of me for what seemed like forever as I found it difficult to breathe. Finally he rolled off of me pulling his spend cock from my hole. A string of residual cum stretched from the head of his dick to my pussy lips before it snapped.

"God you got a tight cunt!" Hoan mumbled, "Now we will see how tight your ass is?"

Oh shit, he was going to stick his monster in my ass!

"Let me grease you up." Hoan said rolling me over onto my stomach.

I felt his fingers slathering the cold cream onto my anus. His chubby grease covered fingers worked their way into my puckered brown hole stretching it in preparation to be invaded by his enormous cock.

"That should do." He said.

There was a brief pause before I felt the head of his cock worming its was between my ass cheeks. My sphincter only offered token resistance as he smashed his way into my bowels.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!" I screamed as I was stretched much farther than my body had been intended to stretch.

A pussy is one thing, it is meant to be stretched during childbirth, but an asshole, how big can a turd be?

Hoan had accomplished the impossible, I felt his balls come to rest on my pussy; he was in me all the way!

I was trapped beneath a mountain of flesh as Hoan began to anally rape me. His strokes were long and painful as he slid in and out of my aching tunnel. My intestines gripped his like a rubber glove and I feared he was going to pull me inside out.

Hoan's right hand went under me and groped my bare boob. Squeezing it hard he caused me to scream and buck beneath him.

"That's right, fuck it you dirty little whore!" Hoan moaned as my ass squirmed on his cock.

Hoan's cock exploded deep inside of me, blasting his sperm to mix with my fecal matter.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" he groaned as he drained his cock in me.

It felt so good when he finally pulled out of me allowing my asshole to relax back to it usual size. But Hoan was not finished yet.

Grabbing a handful of my hair he yanked my head up to his disgusting cock.

"Clean it!" he said shoving his foul cock in my face.

Submissively I opened my mouth and took his dirty cock into my mouth.

It tasted of cum, shit and all sorts of bitter tastes as it attacked my unsuspecting taste buds. I tried to withhold gagging as my tongue licked him clean.

"Well how was it?" the limo drive asked as I climbed into the backseat.

"Disgusting!" I snapped, "Take me home."

Oh well, tomorrow is another day!