Sibling Eye Candy Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Dan had become somewhat enthralled himself, notably because he had been sure that after so many days of not touching himself, he would probably have an immediate orgasm. But something was different, he was rock hard, he was throbbing, but he had reached some kind of plane where he felt in complete control of his orgasm. And he was enjoying himself, and in enjoying watching his naked sister staring at his cock, way too much.

Amanda had continued her spellbound move towards Dan, and was now just a foot away, her eyes still locked on his cock. She suddenly felt dizzy, and fell to her knees right in front of him, and now she had an even better vantage point to continue watching him stroke his cock.

The room had gone from being an experimentation in exhibitionism and voyeurism to something entirely different. The room was now full of sexual urgency.

Dan was standing proud above his sister, looking down at her as he stroked his cock from base to tip, still amazed that he hadn't lost his load. She looked amazing, naked on her knees in front of him, looking at him with adoration. He thought he saw her lick her lips, and he couldn't help but wonder if she wanted him to move closer and put his cock into her mouth.

Amanda wasn't NOT thinking that, but somewhere in the back of her mind an inner voice was screaming at her to put the brakes on. But she didn't want to stop watching, and she had suddenly found an uncontrollable urge to touch herself. She moved off her knees, reclined back on the floor and moved her hand down to her wet pussy. She somehow found enough clarity to lock eyes with Dan and whisper softly, but definitively, two critical words:

"No touching."

It only took Dan a few seconds to understand what she meant. They could masturbate in front of each other, naked and close, but the boundary was no touching. He nodded and continued the slow and urgent stroking of his now shockingly hard cock.

The room was quiet, save for an occasional moan, as Dan stood massaging his cock and Amanda lay back on the floor and slowly caressed her pussy. Dan suddenly realized that he was getting dizzy, likely because all his blood had moved to his cock. He felt his legs going out from under him and he moved down to his knees, straddling one of Amanda's thighs. His hard cock was now less than a foot away from her warm, wet pussy, but they somehow still maintained the no contact rule.

Dan continued to fondle his cock as he looked down upon his naked sister. He looked almost like a hungry animal, perched above prey that he was about to devour. Amanda had a look on her face that was half fear, half lust. There was a massive battle going on in her brain, one side saying stop, this is your brother, and the other side saying she had never wanted anything more than for him to close the gap and plunge that hard cock deep into her.

Something about the look on her face, the lust/fear conflict, pushed Dan further to the edge, and he could suddenly feel a week-long orgasm building deep inside him. His moans and increased thrusting made Amanda realize what was coming, and she looked at her brother and nodded. She wanted him to come, and so did he. His hips began to gyrate, and he began to pump himself faster and more furiously, and at some point his thrashing did violate the no touch agreement as his swollen balls grazed up against Amanda's thigh.

Then he felt the inevitable explosion, and the most intense orgasm of his life took hold of his body and mind and he lost all sense of time and place for what seemed like a ten minute span, and when his mind came back to him he looked down and he was still launching his load everywhere. In a moment of abstract horror he realized that he was pouring his load all over his sister's naked body, but there was nothing he could do about what had already happened nor what was still happening.

His orgasm felt like it lasted forever, his cock just kept throbbing and spurting, eventually he felt the sensations in his cock easing up and he closed his eyes and slowly let his breathing come back to normal. When he opened his eyes and looked down, he nearly gasped in shock. His sister's naked body was just covered in a white lake, from her belly to her chest. And the look on her face suggested that she might just be a little pissed about that.

He was just about to start an effusive apology when the look on Amanda's face slowly changed from anger and disgust to something lustful and naughty. She had surrendered to the unabashed sexual urges side of her brain, and she figured if she was already covered in cum she may as well make the best of it. She playfully moved her hand down to the pool on her belly and began to spread it around, rubbing it over her beautiful tits and then down into her pussy hairs, which were soon sopping wet with her brother's load. She felt dirty and scandalous, and deliciously sexy. She could see the effect she was having on her brother, who was wide eyed with fascination and amazingly, instantly becoming aroused again. His cock had barely stopped throbbing from his orgasm and it was already becoming rock hard once again.

It was Amanda's turn to take on the role of the hungry animal. She grunted something about my turn, pushed Dan onto his back and straddled his thigh. The no touch agreement was forgotten as she began to slowly grind her wet pussy on Dan's thigh. Her eyes were wild with passion and her body was burning with desire as she gyrated against him, her hands still spreading the gooey mess over her fabulous body as Dan stared at her in shock.

"Come for me again," Amanda whispered. "Come on me again big brother."

If Dan wasn't completely hard before he definitely got there quick when his sister started talking dirty. He had never imagined her as such a horny vixen, and it was clearly a turn on. He was so turned on, in fact, that he broke the no-touch rule himself, dragging his hand across her body to cover his hand in his own cum, then using it as lube to rub his own cock with.

The sight of her brother rubbing his cock in his own cum became too much for her, and Amanda shuddered and jerked as her body surged with an intense orgasm. Watching her thrash around became too much for Dan, as his second orgasm came much quicker than the first. It was every bit as intense, and long, and this time he unloaded his massive load all over himself.

Amanda sighed deeply and rolled off of him, coming to her senses enough to put some distance between them.

"Holy shit, I can't believe we just did that," she said. "If you ever tell anyone about that I will kill myself, and then come back and haunt you."

Dan laughed. "Your secret is safe with me."

They lay there for some time on the floor of the sexy bathroom, both of them covered in cum and intensely satisfied after a long week build up. Eventually Amanda spoke again.

"I suppose I should tell you, the last several days I've been spiking your coffee with dad's viagra," she said.

"What the hell," Dan replied. "You did what?"

Amanda blushed. "I was trying to make you horny enough to push you over the edge," she said. "I guess in hind sight that was a pretty bad thing to do."

Dan took a long breath in and let it out, thinking about how intense the last week had been. "Yeah, that's a pretty bad thing," he said. "I think you are gonna have to pay for that."

Amanda looked over at him, admiring his naked body beside her. "What kind of payback?" she asked, almost nervously.

Dan reached down and wrapped his fingers around his cock, which was unbelievably hard and throbbing once again.

"I'll think of something," he said, looking lustfully at her naked body. "I'll think of something."