Sibling Menage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly stripped, pointed my erection in the direction of the twins and followed it to the water's edge. As I neared them I said, "Damn, you started without me. Couldn't you wait?"

"Terrie giggled, smiled, and said, "Don't be mad, Lange. Terry's just getting me good and wet for you."

"That's great, but I like to do my own fore-play."

"Don't get up tight, bro. As hot as she is tonight, she would probably like to feel your hands on her too."

"Yeah! Come on Lange. Get behind me and rub that hairy chest of yours all over my back while you play with a tit and rub my pussy."

That was an invitation I couldn't resist. The water was almost cold enough to kill my hard-on, but as soon as I pressed my body to Terrie's firm, hot body it sprang back to life with a vengeance. Terrie is tall (5'11") so when my penis jerked up to full length it was between her thighs with the head nestled in her pubic hair. She felt its presence and reached down with her right hand to spread her labia and press my dick up against the smooth, hot folds of her inner pussy lips.

While this was happening, Terry and I each had one of her breasts in our hands, and Terry was sucking her tongue as the two of them exchanged a kiss that would have put professional porn stars to shame.

Terry was right. Terrie likes a lot of foreplay. No matter where her twin brother and I touched her, it seemed to be an erogenous zone. She moaned, mewled and scrubbed the length of her back against my chest and belly, and rocked her hips so that her hard clit was sliding back and forth across the head of my dong. The friction of that was almost too much for me. The lake water was washing away all of her pussy juice and my pre-cum so the rubbing was producing really intense pleasure sensations for me, and if I read her moans correctly, it was doing the same for her.

I didn't cum, but it wasn't because Terrie didn't have me ready to. It was because our brother said, "Hey, you two are having all the fun; let's go up to the tent where we can lie down and have a real threesome."

I've had some wild sex over the years, but a real down and dirty ménage a trios was something I'd not had. What we were doing there in the lake was as close as I'd ever come to sharing a woman with another man. I really didn't know how to respond to Terry's suggestion. It sounded exciting as hell, but at the same time it had homosexual overtones that I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with. I'd never had sex with another man, and didn't want to start now. Terrie made the decision for me by taking me by the dick and heading toward the shore.

"Come on Lange. I'm getting cold out here. Besides, I want to get that cock of yours in one of my holes. I don't care which one, but I want it in me."

As we came out of the water, I saw Terry's penis for the first time since we were kids. It was a good inch longer than mine, but probably a third smaller in girth. He, like I, was uncircumcised. His foreskin was partially retracted, leaving half of the mushroom shaped head of his dick exposed. A glistening pearl of pre-come decorated the lip-like opening of his urethra.

Seeing his erect penis didn't surprise me; hell I'd seen hundreds of naked cocks in the barracks showers, and some of them had been as hard as Terry's. What surprised me was that I had a sudden urge to see his cock buried balls deep in Terrie's ass hole, not her pussy, mind you, but her ass. I wanted her pussy for myself.

By the time we got into the tent and had zipped our sleeping bags together to form one large mat on the ground, the urge to cum that had been so strong just minutes earlier had subsided, and my erection was beginning to flag. In a way, that pleased me. I knew that Terrie and Terry were planning something wild, something that would take time to appreciate fully. I didn't want to be wound too tightly when the action began. I wanted to be able to stay in Terrie a long, long time before climaxing.

When our improvised king-size bed was ready, Terrie said, "Lange, I'm thirsty. Will you pour a coke for me and put a little of your brandy in it."

"Hey, that sounds pretty good. Will you fix one for me too," Terry asked.

I poured the drinks for the twins, and poured two fingers of straight brandy into a glass for me. I can't stand the sweetness of colas, especially those containing artificial sweeteners.

We sat there on the opened out sleeping bags buck naked, drank our drinks, and talked. Little of what we said had anything to do with sex, and certainly didn't pertain to what we intended to do when we finally got down to business. Both of my siblings seemed to know that the fun would last longer if we all came down from the near orgasmic highs we had been on while fondling one another in the lake.

When she finished her drink, Terrie stood, turned the light in the lantern down to where it gave only a soft, dim light – just enough to allow us to see one another, but not enough to make our genitals clinically sharp. Then she knelt in front of me, leaned forward to kiss me, and wrapped her hand around my semi-erect penis. The little monster sprang to life as her tongue slipped between my lips, and her hand rhythmically began moving up and down my increasing length.

I couldn't let her do all the stimulating. I took a breast in each hand and began working her nipples to big, stiff nubs that I intended to nibble and suck as soon as I could get to them.

As we continued to arouse one another, Terry moved behind Terrie and tugged at her hips. She seemed to realize what he wanted, and moved from a squatting position to one in which she was on all fours. She never broke contact with my mouth, but I had to stretch my arms to keep my hands on her tits. Once she was on her knees, Terry moved in to bury his face between the cheeks of her pear-shaped ass.

Terrie responded by asking me to sixty-nine with her while Terry rimmed her. I was a little taken aback by her request, but lay down beside her and wormed my way beneath her so that my head was between her thighs and my penis was within reach of her mouth.

As I looked up along her splayed open pussy, I could see Terry's tongue plunging in and out of her by now well-lubed anal sphincter. Licking someone else's anus never appealed to me. In fact, the thought of it was one of the things that could turn my stomach. The smell of feces is not one I enjoy, and the thought of tasting it was more than I wished to contemplate, yet, Terry seemed to be enjoying it as much as I enjoy muff diving.

Terrie was already wet, so wet that her sparse, blond bush was matted with the fluids leaking from her vagina. The fragrance of those fluids was intoxicating. Her vulva didn't smell either sweet or sour, but had some nuances of both.

I reached up, spread her labia, and dipped my tongue between the folds of the glistening, pink inner lips surrounding her vagina and merging near her mons to form the hood of her clitoris. The taste, like the odor was something of a mix of sweet and sour; I liked it.

Terrie's clit is a little larger than most that I've seen, and was so turgid that a good half inch of it extended beyond the edges of its hood. After laving her labia minor and the entrance to her vagina for a time I ran the tip of my tongue over her clitoris. That must have sent a real jolt through her for she moaned loudly, making my dick tingle from the vibration that moan generated as she sucked on me. It also caused her to buck back squashing her pussy hard against my mouth, and driving Terry's tongue still deeper into her anus.

The stimulation her twin and I were delivering to her nether regions soon became too much for Terrie. She abandoned all attempts to suck my penis and gave herself to a massive orgasm.

It was then that I learned that Terrie is a squirter. She flooded my face with the fluids that gushed from both her vagina and her urethra. No, she didn't piss. The fluid that squirted from her pee hole was not urine. It was clear, odorless, and slippery. Since then I've done a bit of research on women who ejaculate, and have learned that the fluid probably came from her Skeens glands which are located in a woman's pelvis in about the same place a man's prostate is located, and are probably what makes up the most of a woman's G-spot.

In spite of the face washing I was getting, I continued to gently lick Terries vulva and to lightly stroke her nipples.

As it turns out, Terrie is multi-orgasmic. Waves of orgasm rolled through her, one after the other, for nearly two minutes before she stopped bucking and writhing, and moaning and screaming, and simply collapsed on top of me. She was sweat covered, limp, and breathing as though she had run an Olympic record breaking hundred yard dash.

Neither Terry nor I had cum. Our dicks were still rigid and dripping pre-cum. While we waited for our sister to recover, we sat back and masturbated. We didn't do it vigorously enough to bring on an orgasm, but just enough to keep us hard. We knew that as soon as Terrie had rested a bit, it would be our turn to cum – in her.

It took Terrie less than five minutes to recover and crawl over to take Terry's entire ten-inch length into her mouth and down her throat. She must have no gag reflex at all. I've never seen another woman who could deep-throat a man as easily as she did her twin brother.

While she was going down on Terry, I moved behind her and began rubbing the head of my penis between her slick, swollen labia. At first I was content to merely run it the length of her gash, from 'taint' to clit, but every time the end of my dick passed the opening of her vagina it tried to dip in. After five or six of these abortive attempts to penetrate Terrie's hot hole, I gave in and let my little monster have his way.

The tightness and heat of Terrie's vagina was something I had dreamt of, but never before experienced, and I've dipped my wick in more than a few hot, tight women. Maybe it was because I was now embedded in the forbidden depths of my own sister, or maybe she really was hotter and tighter than any other woman I had buried my hard-on in, but I felt erotic sensations that completely saturated my being with a sense of pleasure I had not felt before, nor have I felt since.

Terry's voice brought me out of my reverie. "Hey bro," he said, "don't get carried away there. It's too soon for you to cum. Terrie wants us to make her favorite fantasy become reality."

I stopped thrusting. "Oh, and what fantasy is that," I asked.

Terrie took her mouth off her twin's shaft, turned her head to look at me, and with a dreamy look on her face said, "I want to be the filling in a sandwich."

"A sandwich? You mean you want one man's cock in your pussy and another on in your ass?"

"That's saying it a little crudely, but yes; that's what I want."

At this point, Terry said, "Lange, your cock is too fat for sis' ass. Why don't you lie down and let her ride western while I plug into her butt doggie style."

Terry had a point there. His penis is three inches longer than mine, but it is less than half as thick. And, he seemed to be fixated on his sister's ass. I, on the other hand, never cared for traveling the Hershey highway. I much preferred to deliver my libations to Venus in the grotto dedicated to her worship. I pulled out of Terrie and lay down.

I had barely gotten my back on our spread out sleeping bags when Terrie was astraddle me taking my seven inches into her in one smooth downward slide. I felt my glans slide past her cervix and feared that the sudden jolt of pleasure was going to make me cum. Fortunately, as soon as our pubic bushes were entangled, she did not begin the traditional coital up and down, in and out, but lay forward to rest her breasts on my chest, and to give me a wet, open mouthed kiss.

That was Terry's signal to move in. Move in, he did. He knelt behind her, placed his penis against her anus and after a couple of tentative thrusts meant only to lubricate her with his pre-cum, and to dilate her sphincter, he made a final thrust that put half of his ten inch prong in her rectum.

I felt his cock sliding along the length of my own. Only the thin walls of our sister's vagina and rectum separated us. The sensation his penetration of her ass caused me to wince. I seemed to feel the pain I assumed Terrie felt. To my surprise, she gave no signs of being uncomfortable. Rather, she was mewling with pleasure and shivering with excitement. Her hot, stiff nipples were pressed tight to my chest; her mouth was on mine, and her pelvis was rocking – not vigorously, but with just enough movement to send the end of my dick back and forth across the mouth of her uterus, and to make Terry's prick make similar movements along the underside of my penis.

I wanted to thrust, but knew that if I did, I would cum. It was sweet torture to just lie there and let the twins do all of the moving. Between them, they were stimulating me – my penis, my whole being, in ways I had never experienced. I could only lie there and groan.

Suddenly Terrie pulled her mouth from mine, screamed, "I'm cumming," and began to convulse. Simultaneously, I felt Terry's cock jump in his sister's ass. I actually felt his cum squirting. I couldn't hold out any longer. My testicles emptied themselves into my sister's throbbing, pulsing, vagina. Spurt after spurt of semen gushed through my urethra and out the meatus.

I must have passed out. The next thing I was aware of was Terrie gently kissing my eyes and shaking me.

Over the remainder of my month at home, the twins and I got together a few more times. The sex was always great, but never again had the intensity it had that night at Eagles Nest Lake.

All of that happened ten years ago. Today, I finished my twentieth year in the army. Tomorrow I'm heading back to New Mexico and the family. The twins are supposed to meet me at the airport again. I wonder what this homecoming holds in store.

12