Sibling Wars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, if her mouth was that good, her honey pot was likely very sweet as well," he thought, willing himself on.

He reached to each side of her bikini and pulled the strings.

"Ohh he's such a big tough man," Christina continued in her baby voice. "But can he satisfy a girl? I don't think so." She raised her hips so he could pull the bikini bottoms clear.

Anthony loved what he spied. She was clean shaven. Because of her naturally dark hair you could see where a mass of pubic hair had been. Now it was shaved smooth and her plump vulva pouted up at him. Christina shaved because Ario had demanded she do so. She remained amazed at the effect this had on a male. As she watched Anthony she saw his cock rise just a little.

Despite her arousal and need to be touched, Christina was determined to maintain the upper hand.

"Are you sure you know what to do stud," she shot at him as he put his hands behind her knees and lifted them. Now he had a clearer view of her pussy and noted it already glistened with moisture. He placed her legs over his shoulders and lowered his head toward her pussy. He smelt her sex and this aroused him further.

"I'll show you, you little slut," he thought as he brought his lips to one soft inner thigh and then the other.

Anthony continued this for some time. Kissing and nibbling her inner thighs and her mons, but not yet touching her naked pussy. He was well aware of the effect this teasing would have and he was right. Christina's breathing became slower as she struggled to contain the sensations he was arousing in her. Christina was compromised. She was desperately wanting satisfaction, but knew her arousal placed her at his mercy. The control she had gained when she had his cock in her mouth would be gone.

In the end Christina's body took the decision out of her hands. When she moved her hands to his head and gently pushed him forward it was clear to both of them that she had surrendered. Anthony had regaining the ascendancy in this sex battle

Knowing full well the effect he was having on his sister, Anthony redirected his attention to her puffed up labia. He ran his lips and tongue up and down, nibbling at each soft plump side. Christina pressed with more force upon his head. He knew what she wanted, but he was determined to deny her the pleasure of his tongue on her pearl, which sat swollen and wet at the top of her slit.

Playing with a women's pussy always aroused Anthony and he brought his hand to his cock, as he felt it begin to harden again. Then he moved his other hand up to assist his mouth. He slipped a finger inside her and then just as quickly withdrew it. He repeated this a number of times. This action drove Christina wild with lust. She had completely surrendered all pretence of being the one in control and let out a long soft moan. Anthony knew he was about to make his sister cum, but he delighted in continuing to tease her just as he always had.

The reason Anthony eventually gave his sister what she was after was that he had stroked his cock back to full hardness and now he wanted to fuck her. However, first he would allow her to orgasm. He moved his attention directly to her aching clitoris and plunged two fingers into her hole. He was pleased to feel her tightness around the probing digits and his desire rose still further.

The moment her brother touched Christina's love spot, she felt the blood surge toward the gland from her buttocks and spine. She knew she was about to achieve satisfaction and moaned loudly while grinding herself into her brothers mouth and tongue. When he flattened his tongue and rotated it upon her clitoris, the flood gates opened and a wave of relief swept over her as she experienced an intense orgasm.

Anthony heard his sister moan and felt her begin to contract against his fingers, which he now left inside her. He now wanted to replace the fingers with his cock, but allowed her to ride out the moment. As the contractions began to subside Anthony stood and allowed himself to indulge in a small moment of triumph. When she had her mouth wrapped around his cock, she had briefly taken control, but now he was the man in charge, once again.

"You liked that didn't you," he said smugly, as he swung her legs 90 degrees, so she was laying length ways down the couch.

Christina still coming down from her massive cum could not speak at first, but was cut by his remark and the look on her brother's face. She summoned her strength to deliver a hurtful barb.

"You like licking your sister's box, you incestuous fuck."

Anthony couldn't care less what his sister now threw at him. He climbed onto the couch between her legs and grabbed her ankles. He pushed her knees toward her chest. His cock was rock hard again and he was blinded by lust. Looking down at the inviting body that lay beneath him ripe for the taking, he didn't see his sister, just a beautiful young women's body.

"Yeah and now I'm going to fuck you hard," he replied.

Christina didn't reply. She had her eyes on his cock and she was again thinking it was considerably larger than Ario's, the only man who had been inside of her. The sight did not frighten her in anyway. She knew she was wet and she welcomed having her channel filled. At this moment she desired her brother as much as he did her.

Anthony didn't hesitate. He pushed Christina's legs right back until they rested beside her breasts, completely exposing her pussy to his weapon. Then he quickly positioned his cock at her entrance. He took up the press up position, with his vertical arms outside her thighs and inside her calves, effectively pinning her in the position he desired. Remaining in this position was not a problem to Anthony, given his upper body strength. It was his favourite, allowing him a feeling of dominance and a view of his lover's entire body.

Without further ado Anthony dropped his hips and pushed his shaft into his sister. She was well lubricated and welcomed the feeling of her pussy being filled. He revelled in how tight she was. When he was half way inside her he withdrew, before pushing forward again to imbed himself entirely, his balls resting on her raised ass. Then, just as he had promised, he began to fuck his sister hard.

Christina would have liked a little more time to allow her to accommodate her brother's girth. She clenched her teeth and threw her head to the side trying to deny him seeing she was in anyway feeling discomfort. As Anthony continued to piston her without mercy, her juices flowed, she relaxed and her vagina widened to accommodate him.

Anthony looked down from his vantage point and noted Christina's breasts wobbling up and down in time to his thrusting. He looked lower to see his glistening cock disappearing, then re-emerging from the hole between her swollen labia.

Christina was not about to lie there passively. As far as she was concerned they were still fighting and she needed to at least gain parity. She grabbed hold of his arms and began to fuck him back, pushing her hips up to meet his downward thrusts. The result was a loud slapping sound as his hips hit her ass.

His sister's entry into the action was quite the opposite of Cindy. Anthony's girlfriend had not enjoyed being pinned in this position. She likened it to being raped and had remained passive throughout. Unwittingly, she had prolonged her discomfort, because Christina's efforts to fuck him back rapidly aroused Anthony still further. He felt the juices beginning to rise from his balls.

Christina saw her brother grimace and once again recognised the signs. She was determined she would not allow him to cum alone. She closed her eyes, continued to buck her hips and willed the sensations to return to her groin.

Thus the sweaty pounding of each other continued, with the noise and smell of sex filling the room. Eventually Anthony could not hold off any longer. He buried himself one final time, deep inside his sister. As he did so Christina achieved what she had been desperately striving for. Anthony felt his sister's vagina grip his cock again and again as they came together, eyes shut tight.

Anthony finished pulsing first and while still feeling Christina contracting against his cock he moved his arms free of her legs. Her legs flopped down and Anthony collapsed on top, still buried deep inside of her. He felt her soft breasts pressing into his lower chest, their groin's meshed together and her soft legs on the outside of his well-muscled thighs. He revelled in feeling a women's body beneath him, as he basked in the post-coital afterglow.

Christina, while also relishing a feeling of blissful fulfilment, found Anthony, making no effort to support himself, squashing the breath out of her. She bucked her body to indicate this to her brother. Suddenly he became aware that it was his sister he was lying on. He quickly raised himself and moved to a sitting position.

As the rampant sexual need that had driven him on subsided, Anthony realised what had just occurred. His mind began to race as he ran through any possible ramifications. Christina was still lying looking at her brother and recognised his quandary. She didn't hesitate.

"You fucked your sister, you filthy bastard," she fired at him.

This drew Anthony straight back into their battle.

"And you fucked me right back. You loved it you dirty slut. Taking me down your throat and humping me back hard."

"Bullshit, I hated every minute of it," Christina replied without conviction, becoming aware she continued to lie naked, legs parted, beside her brother.

"What are you going to do? Tell everybody my brother fucked my brains out? Go on then, away you go. See how you get on. See where that leaves you?"

"The bastard," she thought. She knew he was right. There was no way she could tell anyone what had just occurred without completely staining her social standing. She swung her legs around and sat up, leaning back against the sofa. She felt his semen flow out of her and down her ass crack. She would have to settle for the draw, safe in the knowledge she had at least had some element of dominance for a time.

To emphasise this, Christina reached across and squeezed her brother's now flaccid cock. He replied by thrusting a hand between her legs and pressing it into her, still puffy, lips. They looked each other hard in the eye, without a word.

At that minute both siblings heard a car pull up outside. Christina immediately jumped up, gathered her bikini and ran for the stairs. Anthony watched her go, admiring her ass as it moved from side to side. He decided at that moment that he'd fuck his sister again, if the chance arose. Then his nose registered the lingering odour of sex in the room. He raised himself, gathered his clothes, walked through the ranch slide doors and dived naked into the pool.

In seconds his mother appeared through the same door. He knew she must have smelt the room she had just walked through. She was old, but not naive.

"What's been going on here Anthony?" His mother asked abruptly.

"I just got home and dived straight in Ma. Not sure what was going on, but I had to chase that Ario and his mates out of the house. They just left."

"Oh dear, where's your sister?"

"She got shitty and ran upstairs crying. I reckon I interrupted something Ma."

"Right," his mother said swinging on her heal and walking toward the stairs.

Anthony chuckled to himself, lay back and floated contentedly, as he waited to hear the argument that would now ensue.

12