Siblingly Binding Ch. 08

Story Info
Post deflowering, a new life awaits Brooke and Josh.
12.8k words
4.52
38k
85

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

I arose the next day to the most appetizing scent in the world: my sister's body odor. Oh, there was also a great breakfast waiting on my desk. I glanced to my right and saw Brooke sitting Indian style, peacefully looking at me. She looked so yummy wearing nothing but red cotton panties and one of my blue T-shirts that was way too big on her. Her hair was combed, cascading down her back like a golden brown waterfall.

"Good morning, lover," she murmured as she leaned down to kiss me.

"Good morning, angel," I replied with a blissful smile. "How long have you been up?"

Her fingers twiddled in my hair. "Long enough to finish making breakfast, to shower, and to watch you sleeping."

I smiled groggily. "You're incredible. Do you know that?"

"I do. I just waited for you to notice." She lay atop me, kissing me in tenderness. "Last night was absolutely dreamy... the best night of my life."

I smiled. "Was it?"

She smiled back. "Don't you know it?"

"I know it was mine," I purred as I planted a soft kiss on her neck.

"Though this morning is a whole different story."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I'm really sore, and I'm still bleeding; more than last night."

"Yeah," I sighed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, "that would be me."

"Ya think?" she pointedly said.

"Sorry, baby. I just love you so much that I guess I got carried away."

She chortled. "You guess?"

I kissed her neck and held her tighter, pressing on her shapely ass to have her covered pussy crushing my morning wood. "God, I love you," I whispered in her ear, grinding my erection against her.

"If you'd loved me, you wouldn't have pounded my pussy with your ginormous cock like you've been fucking me for at least a year."

"Honey, don't say that. It's because I love you I was pounding your pussy like that."

"Then I guess you love me too much because there's no way we're going to repeat today even a fraction of what we did last night. I'm really hurting now."

"I'm so sorry, baby. Please forgive me."

"I dunno... you were pretty violent. I can barely walk, and it's all because you started raping me, even when I screamed and cried that you were hurting me."

I genuinely got scared I might have caused her some serious damage. "Beautiful, I'm so sorry. Let's go see a doctor; we'll get you checked out."

"You'll have to carry me."

"God, are you serious?!" I rolled her off of me and put on my boxer briefs urgently. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Brooke!" I sprang to my feet and started looking for my clothes. "Christ, just let me get dressed, and I'll call a cab, and we'll..."

I bounced around the room on one foot, fighting my left sock.

My sister was laughing so hard I thought she might roll off the bed.

"What are you laughing about?! Where's my fucking shirt?!"

"Josh, relax," she giggled. "I was just kidding..." She covered her eyes as she convulsed with laughter.

"kidding? Jesus," I sighed. "Don't laugh about things like that." I flopped onto the bed. "You really scared me now. That's not funny, Brooke."

She kept going. "It's a little... funny."

"And here I thought I really did hurt you." I joined her laughing.

Only she wasn't laughing anymore. "Yeah, I wasn't kidding about that part."

My laughter died down. "You weren't?"

"No, Josh. That was some pretty brutal deflowering, and from my own brother of all people."

I began hating myself when thinking how rough I had been with her last night. "Fuck... then what part were you kidding about?"

"The part that you would have to carry me."

"Brooke, I'm so sorry, baby! I'll make it up to you, I swear. Whatever you want! I'll go get you—"

She started laughing again, infuriating me in the process.

"What now?!"

"It's so fucking easy for me... to guilt you... you're adorable."

Her roaring laughter brought her into tears.

"Then stop doing that! What a way to wake up a person..."

She straddled me as she mashed our lips together, and we tangled hotly and wetly, sucking passionately. We spent the next twenty minutes this way, tongues darting and hands pawing.

She pulled away with a big loving grin. "It just proves to me how much you love me, how much you care about me."

"I love you more than anything in this world."

"Then I'm going to be able to guilt you like that forever?"

I chuckled. "Probably."

She ceased smiling. "Good." And she slipped back her delicious tongue into my mouth.

***

Monday evening, I was going over potential trades for the next day when my door opened and shut a second later. I didn't even need to look as I knew it was my sister. We stopped doing that -- knocking. Brooke rationalized it by saying that since we were in a relationship now, there was no need of protecting our privacy from one another, and I had to agree that she had a point. Privacy suggested secrecy, and we were way past the point of keeping secrets from one another.

She hugged me from the rear, kissing my neck sweetly. "Hey, lover."

I gave her a rushed kiss. "I'll be right with you."

She took off her thin shawl that was concealing my bluish love marks and observed me for a spell.

"How's it going with your trading? Are you able to make money out of it?"

"Sure, baby; otherwise, I wouldn't be doing it."

I documented today's trades in my trading journal and spun my office chair to face my sister. She plunked herself down in my lap, and we kissed long and hard.

"How much do you make there?"

"I don't know. It depends." I sucked on her neck, where one of my stains was showing early signs of fatigue. "Why the sudden interest in my trading?"

"Sweetie, now that we're starting a life together, I should know more about what you do, and you should know more about me. Don't you agree?"

"I agree with whatever those angelic, pouty lips of yours ever utter. How's that for an answer?"

"A very good one, my love." She tongued me, content. "So, tell me more about your trading."

"What do you want to know?"

"How much money you have invested, how much money you make, and so on and so forth."

"Okay." I whirled to my computer with Brooke in my lap. "You see that?" I placed the mouse cursor on my account balance. "That's what I'm currently worth."

"25K?! That's a lot of money, Josh... you made all of this from your trading?"

"No. I worked for a year, so I could have a decent capital to start from. You can't make serious dough here without bringing a substantial amount of money to start with."

"So I don't get it. How much do you make? Like monthly."

"Monthly? I make anything from 7% and up. I'm lately averaging on 10%."

"Out of what?"

I brushed my lips against hers. "Out of my capital, silly."

"Really? You're telling me you're making $2500 a month?"

"For now."

"What do you mean for now?"

"As I'm accumulating the money I earn—I only take out what I need to get by—my capital increases accordingly. So 10% of what I currently have will not be same next month, when I'll have more."

"Wow... so you're gonna be rich?! I mean, we're gonna be rich?!"

"Easy there, honey," I chuckled. "It's a process, and a long one. I need to get to 100K to really make big money."

She pondered for a moment. "You'll be able to make 10K a month by then!"

"Maybe. If the market doesn't shift too much or become volatile."

"Don't you ever lose money here? Like taking bad trades or something?"

"Sure I do. You see? That's my account statistics. I'm currently averaging on 65% success rate. Meaning, out of twenty trades I take, I lose seven of them on average."

"That also means you're winning thirteen of them. That's a lot, Josh."

"Yeah, I'm happy with that. I always strive to do better, but that's a pretty good win-loss ratio when you don't know where the market is going, theoretically speaking."

"I had no idea... if you're able to make 5K, it'll be awesome! Along with my salary, we should have a pretty comfortable life."

"That's the plan, beautiful. It'll take a while to get there... but we'll get there, eventually."

She cupped my cheeks, grinning. "I love you so much."

She started kissing me, and she was pretty wild about it. We kept loving each other for ten minutes or so.

"How was your day, sexy?" I murmured, sucking on her delicious neck.

"You'll be happy to know that my boyfriend has now officially become my ex-boyfriend, not before crying on the phone, which got me so sad, but I thought of you, and it made it so much easier for me. He'll get over it."

"That's very good news, sweetheart." I was so relieved. "And how's everything down below?"

"Not great: still sore, still bleeding... a few more days, sweetie. Trust me, I want it to go away no less than you. I've been hankering for your monster-cock in my pussy all day."

"That's too bad...'cause I'm really tense," I whispered suggestively.

"Are you really," she giggled her comprehension. "Well, spending so many hours in front of this screen will do that to you."

"I don't suppose you have any suggestions for me to"—I shot her an obscene look—"unwind?"

"Actually, I do. I hear that a nice stroll in the open air can do wonders."

I chuckled. "Thanks for the tip, though I had a very different idea in mind. Care to guess?"

She slyly grinned. "How many guesses do I have?"

"One."

"Well, in that case... does it involve me sucking your cock and swallowing your sweet cum?"

I groped her left tit, giving it a few good presses. "It's like you can read my mind..."

She stroked my dick over my pants while nibbling my neck. "I told you we were perfect for each other."

I picked her up, threw her on the bed, and pulled out my cock. "Do your thing, baby. You don't know how much I've missed your throat."

"You don't know how much my throat has missed you."

She smiled, stroking my cock while on all fours, and I was standing in front of her thanking whomever for my good fortune.

"Brooke, baby... god, I've missed you. You're the best cocksucker in the world."

She bobbed her hand on the shaft while her tongue sensually swirled at the slit. "So I'm told."

Her full lips engulfed my cock-head as she sucked passionately before she yanked me out with a booming pop.

"Fuck," I sighed in admiration, a lovely wave of pleasure tightening in my stomach.

She slowly tugged at the flared-out crown. "I bet I can make you come in less than two minutes."

"You're good, baby, but you're not that good. Don't get cocky, just get my cock."

I chuckled, admiring my excellent quip, before I moaned a second later, when my sister began gliding me into her warm oral passageway.

She took me out, stroking idly. "A minute-thirty, and I'll be having my dinner. Mark my words."

She opened her mouth wide and slowly slid my cock in until there was nothing left to slide. My metal-hard prick was lodged down my sister's throat, and Brooke wasted no time. With one hand lightly squeezing my testicles and with the other one on the shaft, she began avidly bobbing her head. She sucked me deep, hard, and fast, taking all of me time after time down her gullet and only occasionally drawing me out to swirl her tongue at the little slit or to mix it up with a few licks to the shaft.

She was sucking me so fast that her spit began foaming on her lips, coursing down my pole. She was drooling like a bitch with rabies, slurping, humming, polishing my hard member in her cute mouth. She kept ramming me into her, hitting the bent of her throat with zero care to her own well-being. The urgency of her sucking approach extorted inarticulate, guttural noises from her that further stressed how lewd her cock-sucking efforts really were.

My sister was the mother of all cocksuckers. She was absolutely the best in the business. I couldn't believe how fast and deep she was sucking me in and out of her mouth, and how rapidly I was building my orgasm. She attempted at whimpering with her head undulating on half of my engorged prick, doing absolutely everything for me to get even more excited, which worked quite spectacularly. She skidded out my cock and worked fast strokes while wiggling her tongue at the stimulated head.

"Forty-five seconds," she panted before shoving me down her throat with her head rippling in frenzy. After five seconds of intense deep-throating, she glided me out to spit on my slit and jammed me back in her warm mouth, blowing me with a sense of immediacy. "Come, baby... come in my mouth. I want you to come hard." She sucked me halfway in, quickly bobbed her head twice, and pulled me out again to tug at the supple, wet crown. "You don't even know how bad I'm gagging to swallow your jizz... I bet you're dying for me to deep-throat you as you're coming."

Her hand swiftly spiraled up and down her brother's shaft as she gazed up into my eyes, aching for me to fill her up. She kept her mouth wide open, awaiting my cum, yet inexplicably, I was reluctant to cooperate. However, my sister was nothing if not determined and resourceful.

"Fuck my mouth like the bitch I am."

She swallowed me whole and rocked my ass back and forth to encourage me to fuck her. The temptation was too great, so I pulled her hair and pounded into her mouth, feeling the curve of her throat every time I smote it. I kept fucking her throat while she kneaded my ever-churning balls, and before I knew it, I was throbbing, and she felt that as well. She sucked me out and rolled her tongue under my cock-head while tugging at it mercilessly.

"Baby, come on my tongue," she panted, her tongue so pink and wet. "I'm so hungry..." She whimpered excessively. "I want my fucking dinner!"

Her whorish talk and superb performance were too much. I shot the first strand onto her tongue, and Brooke reacted quickly and shoved all of me into her mouth to receive further ropes.

While I was clogging my sister's throat and shooting down her supper, I pinned her harder to my groin to have her fat lips cling to my pubes. She squeezed my balls to force a harder burst, swallowing every bead of semen that was spurted into her until I came no more. She slowly dragged her heart-shaped lips off of me and worked her expert hand like a piston, squeezing tight from base to slit. She sucked the dregs of my cum and gently kissed my piss slit.

"God, that was so tasty..." She gave her swollen lips a wanton lick. "Though I think I'm gonna suck you again later since I didn't even get the chance to have some fun with your cock. You came fast, baby," she giggled.

"You're unbelievable," I said between labored breaths. "Simply unbelievable."

***

The next few days were quite challenging as my sister needed to conceal her hickey-stained neck while closely working with our mother. I had it much easier since I wouldn't exit my room when our parents were home. Sleepovers had become the norm, and not admiring Brooke's contagious smile when I fell asleep was a rarity. We couldn't stay apart now.

Brooke's deflowering was still taking its toll on us since she was still sore, days later, even though she ceased trickling blood. It had proven to be a lesser inconvenience than what either of us had initially thought, however, since aside from making love, we possessed a heap of exciting methods of pleasuring one another. And pleasure one another we did, in every way we could think of. My testicles had been drained twice a day, and my sister, although sore, was still able to climax multiple times on my lips and tongue with no complications. Sexually, we easily kept each other content.

However, what my sister and I shared was so much more than just a sexual relationship. Brooke completed me in every aspect I could think of. She matched me intellectually—if not surpassed me—and would cater to every of my emotional needs with such devotion and care, and I would attempt at reciprocating with all of my heart.

I was in love with my sister. Bad. I was in love with everything about her. Whenever she was away, I would be missing her terribly, so much so that my trading began to suffer as she constantly occupied my mind, and I had a sense that she was feeling the same: calling in sick a couple of days, so we would spend every awaken moment together; incessantly texting about her love for me; pampering me with small romantic presents.

And it was so depressing. Because while being in love and being loved back is a feeling that was second to none, being in love with a sibling didn't come without its price. A heavy price. Lack of public affection, illegal, and by many, immoral, were just a few of its perks; even so, I had come to accept that my life, our life, would always be different, and as the days went by, I was less and less bothered by it.

It was too late for me to bail now anyway. My baby sister had me captivated by my heart, cock, mind, and soul, like a fish hooked by its mouth. I couldn't get away from her even if I wanted to. Right or wrong, our lives and future were now firmly intertwined together with no chance to ever unbind.

***

"Hi, sweetheart. I want us to have dinner together somewhere nice. Come to the flower shop at 8. I love you. :^*"

It had been almost two weeks now since that incredible night, and I couldn't help grinning as I read her text. I was missing her from the moment I'd opened my eyes and couldn't wait to see her again.

"Hi, do you know where Brooke is?"

"Who's asking?"

"Her brother."

"Oh, so you're Josh! Nice to finally be able to put a face to a name."

"Yeah, I haven't come here in a while; or at all," I chuckled. "Um, I don't think I caught your name."

She smiled. "Kelly."

"Nice to meet you, Kelly. So I'm assuming you've been working here for a while."

"Why are you assuming that?"

"From the way you seem to know me."

"I haven't been here that long; I started two months ago. It's just that your awesome mother talks about you and quite often."

"Yeah? Well, don't believe everything you hear."

"So far, she was spot on—from what I can see." She giggled in coyness.

"Um... I hope it isn't a bad thing."

"No, it's not a bad thing. Not at all."

"Good to know." I smiled. "Because there are many bad things about me, but I don't think you can notice that just by looking at me; for that, you'll need to dig deeper."

"So what are you saying here? Do you want me to dig deeper?"

"No," I chuckled. "Let's leave with you a, hopefully, good first impression."

"Oh, it's good... very good first impression even."

"Cool." I smiled. "So, have you seen my sister somewhere around here?"

"She's not in her office?"

I shook my head. "Checked there already."

"Maybe she's at the back.

"I'll give it a try. By the way, where's my mother?"

"She's done for the day; she left an hour ago. Well, I'm off. Your sister doesn't need me anymore."

"Alright. Have a great night."

I started walking to the back. It was a midsize shop placed at the city's business district. My mom did very well for herself, and her business had really blossomed since last I saw it. It was aesthetically pleasing with countless flowers and ornamental plants of all sizes, shapes, and colors, and she had several employees at her disposal. It was a distinctly fleshed-out floral business. I contemplated whether my mother was able to make a substantial income. She might have, although we lived pretty humbly, and I never got a sense of obscene abundance around the house; then again, my parents could just be really cheap.

Brooke was our mother's right-hand and was the boss whenever our mother was absent. She'd started out with helping employees such as Kelly with all the floral chores: setting up flower arrangements for weddings, pre-arranging flower bouquets etc. When our mother had felt that she was sufficiently versed, she promoted her accordingly.

Brooke had taken over Mom's office and would strictly handle the business side of things. It worked out very well for them both since our mother was a hands-on type of a woman, and she enjoyed the craft as she was a florist at heart. She despised handling the business side, and as a result, would rarely do. My sister was essentially the one who was calling the shots and making the important decisions, such as haggling with vendors, negotiating with bigger clientele, supervising shipments and orders etc. Although very young, Brooke was shrewd and analytic and ran a tight ship, and under her dominion, the flower shop quickly increased in profitability much to our parents' joy.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers