Siblings Teach Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey ended her sentence and waited for Sarah's next question. Sarah knew what she wanted to ask next, but she was scared. She looked into Kelsey's eyes, then looked away.

"Kelse..." she said quietly. Timidly.

"Yeah?" asked Kelsey. She gave Sarah the warmest smile she could muster. She could tell her sister was nervous, but really took pity on her. Even though they were almost the same age, Kelsey had forgotten that she got started with all this stuff a few years ago. She remembered how unsure of herself and nervous and just curious she had been too.

"Kelse," Sarah repeated. "Do you think you can teach me about this stuff?"

Kelsey hesitated for a moment. She knew a little about sex. She knew what her body liked. She knew how to make herself cum. She knew how to make a boy cum. She had done a few different positions. But she'd never been a teacher before. She'd ever only been the one asking questions. She stalled.

"What do you want to know?

"Everything," breathed Sarah. "I don't know anything. I have no idea what my body likes and I have even less of an idea what a boy will like. Can you just walk me through a few things? Please? Just the basics?"

Kelsey saw there was real desperation in her sister's eyes. She could tell it took a lot for her sister to ask for this kind of help. Her parents made sex seem like such a bad thing. She remembered again how nervous and scared she was when she was starting out. If she hadn't had Rachel to help her she knew it would have been a lot harder. And Kelsey hated hearing stories about what happened after gym class with Elana. She had to help defend her sister. Maybe teaching her about a few of the basics could help."

"Okay," said Kelsey. She gave Sarah's hand a little squeeze.

"EEEEEEE!" Sarah yelled ecstatically, launching herself onto Kelsey and engulfing her with a hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" she squealed.

"Shhhhhh" Kelsey breathed. "Keep your voice down."

"Oh right, sorry," Sarah said, forgetting herself. "When can we start?"

Kelsey thought for a moment. There was a lot to cover, and it was important they not be interrupted. "Next weekend," she said.

Sarah's face fell. Kelsey could tell she probably wanted to get started right away.

"We need privacy," Kelsey said. "Next weekend, I know we'll have a few hours on Saturday when it will just be us in the house. We can do it then. Plus, I need to think about how it will be best to explain a few things.

The sparkle returned to Sarah's eyes. "Ok," she said, barely able to contain her excitement. "Next weekend."

"Next weekend," Kelsey repeated.

12