Siblings with Benefits Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you alright hon?" I asked closing the door.

Krissy shook her head.

"What happened?"

Krissy swallowed hard then said;

"The alarm went off so I got up and was getting my clothes together when I heard the doorknob rattle. I stood there and then the door opened and your father started to come in. I was near the bathroom so I just ran in, but he must have seen me, and of course Mark was still on the bed and he wasn't dressed and your dad started yelling. I came in here because I was afraid he'd come into the bathroom and I'm..."

All this had come out so quickly I could barely understand her.

"It's okay Krissy." I lied, well for her it would be, my brother would be another story.

"Here," I told her pointing at the bed. "Why don't you go over there and get dressed real quick."

With that I turned my back so she could go over there without being embarrassed. My stomach was churning. Mark was fucked, there was no way dad was going to let him stay after this. Even Mom would have a hard time defending this. I closed my eyes and tried to think. My head was fuzzy. I was upset but not as much as I would have thought, those drinks really did do wonders. I opened my eyes still trying to think of what I could say to my father. Maybe I could...

My thoughts suddenly trailed off as I looked up into the dresser mirror and saw Krissy behind me getting dressed. She had put her clothes on the bed and was standing there completely naked. Once again I found myself staring at her body; her long curvy legs, tanned skin and those amazingly full tits. Krissy slipped her panties on and pulled them up, as she did she turned slightly and I got a good glimpse of her round firm ass. The panties were purple lace and left the cheeks of her ass wide open. Rather than her bra Krissy pulled her jeans on next and as she bent over my eyes were glued to her tits hanging down and the fact that her rose colored nipples were erect.

I started to feel warm all over and my breathing became heavier as I continued to stare at Krissy's reflection. As Krissy picked up her bra and turned to face me, I got another great look at those incredible tits and imagined my brother sucking on them. I was getting wet. What the hell was wrong with me? Mark was in trouble and I was checking out his girlfriend. I... yes I was checking her out. The first time I had seen her it had turned me on but that's because she was with my brother but now as I watched her put her bra on I realized that she really was turning me on.

Krissy reached for her shirt but sat on the bed instead and started sobbing. I was torn, I could still hear dad bitching at Mark although he wasn't yelling as loud, I wanted to help, but there was nothing I could do, as a matter of fact if I went in there and dad started on me it might get Mark going again.

"Krissy you okay hon?" I asked her.

Deciding that trying to get in the middle of Mark and my father would only make things worse I walked over to where she was sitting. Krissy looked up at me; tears running down her cheeks.

"I knew I shouldn't have come here tonight Megan, I knew it! But Mark's been so nervous and he said it would help him sleep and he needed me I just wanted to help!"

She wiped at her eyes then added;

"I still don't even know why your dad wants him out. But I guess it was pretty bad and now he's in more trouble and..." She sobbed. "He even asked me a couple of days ago if I knew anywhere he could stay, if anyone at school needed a roommate, he has nowhere to go Megan!"

"My mom won't let that happen Krissy." I told her trying to convince myself as well as Krissy that it was true.

Krissy nodded and sighing went to pick up her pink shirt from the bed. Dropping it she put her head in her hands and started crying even harder than before. I sat on the bed next to her and putting my arm around shoulders pulled her towards me. After a moment's hesitation Krissy leaned into me.

"It isn't just this Megan," Krissy sobbed out. "It's everything, Mark's changing he's not the same person anymore!"

"What do you mean?"

Krissy closed her eyes and took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down enough to talk. As she did I removed my arm from around her shoulders and started gently rubbing the middle of her back. Her skin was soft and smooth. As I waited for Krissy to start to talk I glanced down and found myself staring down at her chest. Krissy must have known she was going to be with Mark tonight as the bra was all lace and her nipples could be clearly seen through the flimsy material. What was going on here? I had never been attracted to women. My thoughts were interrupted as Krissy speaking haltingly in between little gasping sobs told me about Mark.

"He used to be so shy and sweet, and he still is when were alone, but when he's around other people he's not like that. He's cocky, he's nasty, he flirts with any girl that looks at him and that's pretty much all of them and he knows it. He told a guy at a party right in front of me that they all want him."

"Well he used to be afraid to even talk Krissy, now he's getting attention, he'll get over it." I told her even though I knew it wasn't the truth.

"Yeah well what about the tournaments? He's toying with these guys then trying to hurt them, he almost gets in a fight every time we're out and he keeps talking about all that Levay bullshit, how we're not all equal and some are better than the others and he's one of them. He calls the kids at school "the herd". Keeps talking about how he's going to take what he wants."

Krissy stopped for a minute. I sat quietly I had nothing to say hell I was the one who had taught him those things. Krissy took a breath then continued;

"And his eyes Megan when he looks at people sometimes, when he doesn't know I'm watching him. They're dead Megan, they're like doll eyes, like whoever he's looking at doesn't matter and when it looks like there's going to be trouble he starts to smile, but to himself like it's some kind of joke." She sobbed again and put her head in her hands;

"I don't know how much longer I can try Megan, I don't love that Mark and the one I did is hardly around anymore."

As she spoke I switched from rubbing her back to lightly running my fingers through her long dirty blonde hair. Krissy didn't seem to care so I kept doing it, enjoying the feel of her silky hair against my hand and along my arm.

"Megan?" Krissy asked turning to look at me.

"What hon?"

"If I say something will you promise not to tell Mark?"

"Of course." This was probably a lie, but I wanted to hear what she was going to say.

"Mark's been... well he's been," Krissy put her head down and whispered;

"He's been getting rough with me."

"He's hitting you?" I asked shocked. I'd kick his ass myself. After what I had been through I would never let my brother hurt a woman.

"No of course not, but you know during sex he's been rough."

I looked at her questioningly.

"He holds my arms down and covers my mouth; sometimes he bends me over things and tells me to tell him I don't want it. He's scaring me Megan." She shook her head. "I don't know what to do."

Once again Krissy started to cry this time she leaned into my shoulder and with one hand still in her hair I turned her towards me and put my other arm around her shoulder. As Krissy sobbed quietly I thought of what she said, recalling how Mark had pinned me down in the hotel and the look on his face. I also remembered how much I had loved it. I started to slowly rub Krissy's shoulder once again marveling at how soft her skin was. I also noticed how sexy her tanned flesh looked under the ivory skin of my hand as well as how good my deep red nails looked trailing across her shoulder.

I bent my head and kissed Krissy on the top of the head whispering;

"It'll be okay honey everything will work out."

Krissy nodded and lifted her head up. She was still looking down but her face was off my shoulder. I pulled her closer to me and put my face against hers. As I felt her soft tear streaked cheek against mine I slid my face down just a bit finding myself all but nuzzled into her neck. The scent of Krissy's perfume filled my nostrils; I could also detect just a hint of my brother's cologne. Turning my head I again found myself looking down Krissy's bra at the smooth tanned swelling of her tits and those beautiful rose-colored nipples poking through the lace.

Did I just use the word beautiful? I felt as if I wasn't in control of myself. This was my brother's girlfriend; sweet little Krissy whom I'd known since she was 9. Yet another part of me was excited. I felt warm and flushed, my fingers were trembling as they caressed Krissy's bare shoulder and I once again felt myself getting wet. I was drunk I had to be, but if I was would I know I was? All thoughts were taken away as not even aware I was going to do it I lifted my head and kissed Krissy on the cheek.

I did it quickly and she gave me a little smile. She really was adorable, definitely sexier than she used to be but still very cute. Krissy was the kind of girl you wanted to hold and tell everything would be okay. Just like I was doing except I began to want to do more. I kissed her on the cheek again except this time I did it slowly and let my lips linger for a moment. I could taste the salt of her tears, but the warm flesh under my lips felt soft and inviting. Krissy smiled again but this time it seemed a little forced. I turned slightly into her and felt my nipple brush against her tit. I wasn't wearing a bra and the cotton tank top was quite thin.

I let out a surprised gasp at how good it felt. I turned again causing my nipple to brush back across the lace of her bra. Krissy looked up at me;

"Megan I..."

"It'll be okay." I told her and hugged her with both arms causing her tits to press into mine. Krissy put her head on my shoulder and whispered;

"You think so?"

"Oh I know so." I said softly in her ear. "Just fine." I added as I let my hands caress the warm flesh of her back.

Krissy's neck was right at my lips. I was once again overwhelmed by the whole thing, the smell of her perfume, the feeling of her large full tits pressed against mine, and that smooth tanned flesh right in front of me; the same flesh my brother had tasted for the last few months. I gently placed my lips on her neck and gave her the tiniest of kisses. Krissy sat up and looked at me funny. I returned her stare my ice blue eyes meeting her soft brown ones. Krissy looked as if she wanted to say something but didn't know what. As we continued to stare at each other I slid my arms from her shoulders and down her sides as I did my hands lightly grazed the sides of her tits.

Her eyes widened slightly, but mine remained steady, unblinking, I had never lost a stare down and for whatever reason could go a very long time without blinking earning me the nickname of Medusa amongst some of the kids at school. I slowly started to lean forward towards Krissy, who was still staring into my eyes as if frozen, my breathing had picked up and I noticed her full chest was heaving more as well; nervous or turned on? It didn't matter, as I was both as well. As I got closer I cocked my head to the side and parted my lips.

"Umm Megan?" Krissy said softly.

I ignored her. At this moment nothing else mattered, not my brother and father arguing in the other room, even my mother's voice joining the argument didn't register fully, right now nothing else seemed to matter except Krissy's full lips which were now mere inches from mine. Krissy looked like she wanted to move but couldn't like a mouse to a snake she was all but hypnotized by my stare. Krissy had placed her hands on my arms but she wasn't pushing away, I pulled her towards me and as I did I swear her head turned slightly as if welcoming the kiss. I closed my eyes and just as I felt my lips start to brush hers there was a loud knock at the door.

We both let out startled yelps. The spell now broken Krissy pulled away from me. She was looking at me strangely and I felt myself blush. What the fuck was that? I thought feeling as if the spell had broken for me as well.

"Sorry..." I started. "I was just trying too..."

I had no idea where I was going to go with this and it was a relief when there was another knock and my father called through the door;

"Megan is Krissy with you?"

"Yeah, but hold on a sec."

I walked over to the door and waited until Krissy had slipped her shirt on before opening it. Dad was standing there still wearing the black suit from the wake. As soon as he came in Krissy stood up, once again starting to cry and said;

"I'm so sorry Mr. Hanson I know I shouldn't have been here, we were just..."

My father put his hands up in a "calm down" gesture and said;

"It's okay Krissy I'm not upset at you. I've told Mark it's okay for you to be here sometimes as long as I don't see or hear anything, but he knew damn well you weren't supposed to be over here for awhile."

Dad seemed surprisingly calm. Then again he had always loved Krissy. I mean didn't everybody? After all she was just the cutest little thing. I blinked at that. Why was I pissed at her? My father continued speaking;

"In case you're wondering there was a detour on the way home, I saw your car and knew you'd be here. I'm not mad at you hon."

"Thank you Mr. Hanson!" Krissy exclaimed looking relieved. Then looking putting her head down asked;

"Are you going to tell my dad?"

"No, Krissy but I am going to take you to your car and follow you home to make sure you get there."

"Thank you." Krissy said again and looking at me said;

"You too Megan, thanks for listening."

I nodded and watched her walk past me. I was going to give her a hug but figured she wouldn't want me near her after whatever that was that had almost happened. As Krissy reached my father she looked up at him and sounding like she was choking up again asked;

"Mr. Hanson, you're not really going to throw Mark out are you?"

Her lip was trembling and a single tear was coming down her cheek. I instantly felt bad that I had made fun of her to myself earlier. In that moment, even though by her own admission she wasn't sure how much longer she could stay with my brother, Krissy was upset for him and trying to help him. Dad looked away from Krissy only to find himself facing me. I stared at him knowing full well my own eyes were tearing up at this point and trying not to be too obvious about it. I also pushed my lip out. Dad shook his head and answered quietly;

"Krissy, I won't talk about that with my own daughter until I'm ready to so I'm not going to answer that. All I can say is Mark didn't do much to help is cause tonight."

As Krissy put her head down I felt my stomach turn. Dad was really going to do it. Just then Mom who must have been in Mark's room came in and handed Krissy her jacket. Krissy thanked her softly without looking up. Then she did look at mom and tell her she was sorry. It occurred to me that mom never knew Krissy "snuck" in sometimes. Mom told her not to worry about it, and she wouldn't tell her mother, but it was time she got going. Krissy nodded looking more upset than ever. Mom gave her a quick hug and then told her she would have Mark call her tomorrow. Dad told Mom he'd be back in about twenty minutes, as he walked out with Krissy in front of him Mom asked him if he could stop at the store and grab her milk; he rolled his eyes but said okay.

When Dad left Mom looked at me and before she could speak I raced over and put my arms around her.

"Mom dad's going to make him leave isn't he?"

Remaining quiet Mom put her hand on the back of my head and gently played with my hair the way she had done since I had come to live with her years ago. After a minute she sighed and pulling away from me took me by the hand and led me over to sit down next to her on my bed.

"Megan, I've worked on your father all week, and to be honest with you I'm not sure what he's going to do. Last night we talked and I felt he was leaning our way, but..." She shook her head.

"This didn't help Megan I can't believe Mark would pull this a day before we were going to talk

about it."

"He needed to be with her Mom," I told her. "He's scared and he hasn't slept all week and Krissy's all he has right now." I paused and added;

"Hell if anything it proves Mark's with Krissy, so why the hell would he want me I mean..."

Mom waved her hand.

"Oh please Megan, the idea that the two of you are doing something... unnatural shall we say is absolutely ridiculous.

"So you don't think we were?" I asked.

"Of course not hon," Mom put her arm around me and spoke softly;

"Megan I understand. Your father doesn't. He thinks because you've lived with us for ten years and that Mark has been here living a normal life for awhile that the past goes away. I know it doesn't. I know that you and Mark will always suffer from it and I understand the nightmares, more than you think."

Mom stopped talking for a moment and as she did I put my arm around her waist and we pulled closer to each other.

"I'll admit Megan that at your and Mark's age it's not exactly proper for the two of you to be in bed together, but I know why you do it. I know that even though he'd never admit it Mark's scared of a lot of things. I told your father that Mark needs to be close to you some times. We knew he was afraid of the dark, we just never said anything so he wouldn't feel worse about it. I also know that even though we've tried to be good to him, you're his big sister and the only comfort he knows and that you want to protect him the way you couldn't when you were younger."

"He needs me." I said simply.

"He does Megan, and you need him too, I told your father that he has to realize that the two of you were just trying to protect each other at the hotel. I told him yes it's not quite right at your age, but there's a far cry between a little to close and incest."

"So did he believe you?"

"I don't know Megan, I mean he just keeps saying I didn't see how you two looked, and I didn't, but still it's just crazy. Besides I also reminded your father of how bad my nightmares were after Jacob and how many nights he couldn't so much as roll away from me without me starting to cry again." Mom turned and looked me in the eye;

"I believe you Megan and I think dad wants to, but there's more involved than even that. Your father's worried Mark's becoming unstable, that he's going to snap; hurt someone, hurt himself."

"But..." I began.

Mom put her finger to my lips and still speaking in that amazingly soothing tone said;

"Megan I don't know what tomorrow will bring, what I do know is that your brother is sitting in the next room and he's scared and he needs his big sister, so why don't you go in there and sit with him for awhile?"

I looked at her in disbelief.

"But dad doesn't want us..."

"I'm not your father Megan and I trust you."

"Thank you mom!" I sobbed out hugging her.

Of course it occurred to me that she shouldn't; I had been lying through my teeth, but all that mattered was my mother still loved and trusted me.

"Megan you and your brother may have had a dark past, but you have a bright future. The two of you are beautiful, intelligent and gifted. You're both amazing kids, you're just a little broken that's all."

"Broken?" I asked remembering Mark once comparing us to two pieces of a broken plate that fit together just right.

"Yes hon a little broken, but a lot of us are. I know I am. I'll never be completely over Jacob, so I understand what you and Mark go through. Now I love talking to you, but I figure your father will be gone for another half hour so why don't you go tell your brother it will be okay?"

"But it might not be!" I told her.