Siblings with Benefits Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forcing myself to get up, I rolled off of Mark who instantly woke up;

"You're not leaving are you?" He asked trying to sit up.

"Of course not." I said pushing him back down. "I'm going to set the alarm so I can slip out before Alex gets up."

"Oh okay." Mark whispered sounding as if he were already falling back to sleep.

I set the alarm, and then rolling over, saw that Mark was laying on his side waiting for me. I smiled and slid up into him so that my back was against his chest. Mark gently put his injured arm around me as I rested my head on his other arm. Mark squeezed me tight and said;

"I needed this sis I really did."

"I know you did little brother. Now let's get some sleep. Tomorrow you're going to start working with Murdock and get out of this. Promise me Mark." I reached out and squeezed his hand. "I... I've been straight since this started and I won't be able to stay that way without you."

I knew that was a bit of a dirty trick but knew it would work and, in all honestly I wasn't lying, if anything ever happened to my brother I wouldn't make it. I knew I wouldn't.

"I'll never leave you sis," Mark said kissing the top of my head. "Promise."

"Good night my beautiful little brother." I said quietly then smiled as my only answer was his deep steady breathing in my ear.

I closed my eyes and felt sleep coming for me as well. I could already feel that things would be okay. With Mark was back to normal. He would get himself out of this and everything would be fine. Mark's apartment was trashed and I found myself smiling at the thought that maybe he would go stay back with the folks for awhile and I would as well. The last image in my mind before I fell asleep was of those amazing mornings waking up together in my old bedroom when we were younger and just beginning to enjoy our forbidden passion.

I woke to the alarm and groaned; I had slept so well, and my brother felt so good next to me. I reached out, pulling away from Mark, and after hitting the alarm, couldn't resist leaning back into my brother's warm body. I stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying the comfort of Mark's embrace, and wishing I could stay here all day. Finally, afraid I would fall back to sleep, I carefully slid away from Mark and started to sit up. I let out a startled yelp, as Mark's hand caught me by my arm, and pulled me back into him.

"Where you going in such a hurry sis?" Mark asked in my ear.

"It's after five little brother." I began. "You go back to sleep I have to ..oh damn."

Mark had pushed his hips up against me and I could feel his hard cock pressing into my ass. I started to try to slide away, to roll over, but Mark's left arm encircled my waist holding my back up against his chest.

"Mark." I said trying to sound convincing. "I have to get going and you need to.... Ohhhh... so not fair!" I groaned out as Mark's right arm reached up from under my arm, and started playing with my left nipple.

I was going to try once more, but didn't even get started this time, as Mark started to pump his hips, sliding his hot hard flesh through the crack of my ass. After several pumps I could feel my ass getting wet from his precum. Mark pushed his left leg between my knees and bending his leg spread mine open.

"Ohhh you are so bad." I whispered.

I lolled my head back against his chest and moaned as Mark pushed his cock between my legs and was now sliding it through the soft wet lips of my pussy. Mark slid his cock all the way up and I let out a sharp hiss as the head of his cock pushed against my sensitive clit. Mark started lightly twisting my nipple then, sliding his cock back down, entered me in one long smooth thrust. Mark groaned in my ear and we both sighed as he started to slowly pump his cock in and out of my pussy. I reached down with my left hand and cupping my brother's balls began to rub them as he fucked me.

"Hmmm ohhh that feels good sis."

"Me too?" I asked in my little girl voice.

Mark went to reach around with his left hand, then stopped when he remembered the cast on his hand. His right hand left my nipple and started to slide down my stomach before stopping.

"I can't reach." He said in my ear. "I'll..."

"Hmm no just like this." I told him.

Grabbing his right hand I placed it back on my tit and, sliding my right hand down, spread my pussy open and started to stroke my clit with my finger.

"Sorry sis..." Mark started but I laughed softly and said;

"You can make it up to me tonight."

"Yeah you coming back?" Mark asked then moaned as I started rubbing his balls harder and faster.

"Depends." I started then stopped to let out a yelp as Mark reared back and slammed his cock hard and deep into my pussy. "If you play nice with Murdock I'll make sure I do."

"Ohhh black mail?" Mark asked.

"Whatever works I... Ow!!" I yelped as Mark pinched my nipple hard. "Ohhh you are getting back to yourself aren't you little brother?"

"Damn straight." Mark hissed in my ear. "I take what I want and I'm starting today by taking my nasty sister's hot little pussy!"

I moaned as much from hearing Mark sound like himself, as from the way his cock was driving into me harder and faster. I was facing the alarm clock and saw it was almost 5:30.

"Then take it little brother!" I told him. "Take it hard and fast!"

I leaned my head back and, tilting it up kissed his neck, then going further up, caught his earlobe between my teeth and bit down on it. Mark grunted in pain then, lifting his leg to spread my legs further, reared back and started fucking the shit out of me. Pulling his cock close to all the way out before slamming back home into his sister's more than willing pussy. I draped my long leg over his, spreading myself even wider, and sped my finger up on my swollen clit rubbing it hard and fast. My brother's cock was pounding into me so hard I had to put my face down into his arm to muffle the high pitched yelps that were escaping me with every thrust.

"Look at us." Mark said softly.

Turning my head so that my cheek rested on my arm, I looked in the mirror over the bureau. I felt my pussy begin to gush around my brother's cock and could feel my clit respond as well to the sight of the two of us fucking. The way my legs were spread gave a full view of not only Mark's long thick cock sliding in and out of my smooth pink pussy, but also of my long red nail stroking my clit as my other hand massaged his balls. Mark's arm above the cast looked amazing; his tanned flesh around my ivory skin, and I could see his muscles bulging even under the enormous four horsemen tattoo. My long black hair was across my tits but I could still see Mark's fingers on my pink nipple.

"Oh look at us," I gasped, as my finger blurred across my clit, and Mark continued to fuck the shit of me. "Ohhh yeah that's right Mark we break the rules don't we? That's right little brother your big sister knew she had to have you didn't she? Have you before any other girl. Make this your first pussy I...ohhhhhh"

Mark gave my nipple a savage twist and, throwing my head back, I let out a loud cry as my orgasm slammed into me. Mark immediately bent his elbow, covering my mouth with his forearm. I cried out again into his arm and arching my back into him started to slam my hips wildly onto his cock. Mark groaned in my ear and started fucking me even harder. I stopped rubbing his balls and, sliding my hand up wrapped my fingers around the base of his shaft, and started jerking him off as he fucked me. Mark gasped then buried his head into my neck and let out a long loud groan as his cock went off; spraying his hot cum into his big sister's convulsing pussy.

I had still been playing with my clit and the feel of that first hot spurt of cum going deep inside of me sent a second orgasm smashing through me. It wasn't just cum I thought, as once again I screamed into Mark's arm. It was my brother's cum and oh how I loved the thought of that as he continued painting the insides of his sister's pussy. The last waves of pleasure flowed through me and I slumped back into Mark. I couldn't help but giggle as with one more pump Mark emitted that adorable little whimper into my ear.

"Awww little brother." I said laughing again.

"Don't make fun." Mark said although he couldn't help laughing either.

I rolled over onto my side to face him and gave him a huge smile. How good it was to hear him laugh. Mark had rolled over onto his back and although he was smiling was panting and looked tired. I leaned over and after kissing his cheek said;

"Go back to sleep Mark okay?"

Mark nodded and rolled over onto his stomach. I smiled and, taking the hint, sat on the bed and rubbed his back. Within minutes he had fallen back to sleep. Despite the fact that all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed with him I forced myself to get out of bed. Finding my panties I slipped them on then, putting the robe back on I tied it loosely around my waist and went to leave. I turned back at the door and watched Mark sleep for a minute. I felt better than I had in days and Mark already seemed a hundred percent better this morning. As always we were just what the other needed.

Sighing happily, I opened the door, stepping through while still looking back at my brother. I pulled the door closed behind me and as I turned let out a started cry.

Alex was standing there. Not just as if he were walking by, but only a couple of feet in front of the door, as if he had been standing there. I stood there speechless, trying to catch my breath and think; had he been there long? My stomach sank as I remembered how loud I had been minutes ago. Alex didn't say anything at first which made it worse and his expression was unreadable. Finally I gave a nervous laugh and said;

"Sorry you kinda scared me."

"I can see that." Alex said softly, and then grinned a little. "You seem jumpy."

"Yeah a little." I gave another laugh that to me sounded way to forced then shrugged and said;

"Well umm good morning."

Alex nodded and said;

"Yeah I'd say." Before I could respond, the grin turned into a smirk, and he added; "Sounded like a real good morning."