Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Megan just come home with Tommy," Grasping for straws I told her; "Come home for me sis, I need you, I..."

"Nice try little brother," Megan said and once again let out that sick sounding giggle. She was definitely on something. "You don't need me Mark, you're doing just fine for yourself. You got plenty of girls to take care of you."

"That's not what I need sis. I need you."

"No Mark," Now she sounded sad again. "No you don't. Maybe you might need the big sister you had, but not me, I'm no good for you."

"Let me decide that." I told her.

"No Mark, you'd decide that I would always be okay for you. Trust me Mark, you don't need me around you like this."

"Meg, you need to come home." I told her. "I miss you, Denise is scared for you. I mean those people up there Meg, it's all just a party and down here...

"

"I don't need a fucking lecture Mark!" Megan snapped in my ear. "Christ, I called to tell my little brother that I love him, that's all, and now I get all this weepy bullshit. I'm fine Mark and I'll come home when I'm ready, got it?"

"Megan please," I started.

"Mark I have to get going, my change is running out."

"Meg," I whispered into the phone. "Please don't go."

"I have to Mark." I heard a click on the other end and thought I lost her.

"Meg?"

"Gotta go little brother, but don't forget that your big sister loves you."

"I love you too sis." I said quietly.

There was another click and the phone went dead. After hanging up the receiver I closed my eyes and slumped back into the couch. That conversation was a replay of the last few times Meg and I had spoken. Hard to believe as little as a year ago we had been so close.

"Reeeeal Close!"The voice laughed as if it had said something hilarious. I ignored it.

I still had no idea where Megan was or who she was with and there was no doubt she had been messed up on the phone. What the hell was I going to do?

"Let go of her Mark."

"What?" I asked out loud.

"She's chosen this life Mark, we can't stop her, so just let it go."

"I will not give up on my sister."

"Oh how noble. Remember our teachings Mark. Megan is a psychic vampire. She's doing us a favor not being around. She knows she'll only bring us down with her."

"That's not true." I said feeling myself starting to get angry. "Megan will be fine, she just needs..."

"Oh admit it Mark! Megan's weak and she's going down. It will only get worse Mark, it will keep going until they find her de...

"Shut the fuck up!!!" I jumped up from the couch and screamed into the air. "My sister is going to be okay! I'll help her!"

"No Mark, she's on a bad path and we can't follow her."

"I'll go to hell and back for my sister!!"

I was yelling into the air and somewhere in the back of my mind I pictured my father in an institution, so heavily sedated he was barely conscience. No that would not be me, I was stronger than that. Still yelling at the voice I faced the full length mirror on the inside of the open bathroom door;

"You know what? Maybe you're the fucking weak one!"

"I'm not trying to piss you off Mark, but you have to accept it, we need to forget about her."

"She saved our fucking lives!! You never forget that!!"

I couldn't keep doing this, my head was pounding and I could feel myself losing it. Somewhere inside my head I heard the dog slam into the door in the attic. Walking into the bathroom I threw open the medicine cabinet so hard that the mirrored door hit the wall and I heard it break. Reaching into the cabinet I grabbed the bottle of Ambien my doctor had prescribed to me two years ago when I finally broke down and talked to him about my bouts of insomnia.

I was supposed to take it every night to insure I would sleep, but I didn't like the thought of not being able to wake up quickly. The only times I would take it was when I was in the middle of a long bout of insomnia or when I wanted to silence a certain unwanted visitor in my head. Taking two of the caplets I shut the cabinet and found myself staring into the broken mirror. The glass had cracked right down the middle and as I looked at my face, it appeared to be split in two.

"How symbolic."The voice remarked then laughed.

"Yeah?" I asked popping the pills into my mouth. "Let's see whose laughing in a couple of hours."

"Mark don't take those! You need me!"

I swallowed the pills and smiling at my fractured reflection said;

"Sweet dreams asshole, no one comes between me and my sister. Not even you."

I awoke with a start to the sound of the phone ringing out in the parlor. Sitting up quickly I glanced at the clock and saw it was eight o'clock. I had eaten quickly then laid down at two. The pills had really knocked me out. Jumping out of bed I made the parlor in four running steps and caught the phone in the middle of another ring.

"Yeah?"

"Hey Mark it's Cynthia, are you coming down here? Mitch said you were coming in at seven and the place is packed."

"Shit, yeah Cyn I'll be down in two minutes."

I hung up and as I sat down on the couch to catch my breath I closed my eyes and cocking my head listened or more correctly felt around my head. Even if it wasn't speaking I could always sense when the voice was around. It was a feeling, as if someone was standing right behind me, like when I'd walk into a room and somehow sense someone else was in it.

I didn't feel anything, the pills had worked. Most of the time they did, but occasionally, if I was really upset or in the middle of a tough situation, it would still be there. Getting up I went into the bedroom and threw on jeans, a black tank top and my favorite black snakeskin boots. Going into the bathroom I brushed my hair and staring into one half of the cracked mirror trimmed my beard down to where it was little more than a five o'clock shadow.

Locking the door behind me I went down the stairs and entered the back room of Mitch's through the door at the foot of the stairs. This was the main reason Mitch had ended up renting to me. Anyone who lived upstairs could easily break into the bar if they wanted to. With me living there not only did Mitch not worry about me ever taking anything from him, but if anyone broke in they would be dealing with me. I smiled at that thought, as Mitch had me under strict orders to break as many of their bones as I felt I could get away with and claim they attacked me.

I cut through the back room and came out at one end of the long bar. Cynthia hadn't been kidding; the place was jammed. As usual, the mixed crowd in the place always surprised me. Mitch was a former Hells Angel, who a few years ago won big in Vegas and had bought not only the bar but had gone halves with a former member of his gang and bought Baby Head. Because of his biker ties half the crowd looked like rejects from the cast of Easy Rider, most of them in their early forties, covered in tattoo's and, from the looks of it, probably had to install better shocks in their bikes to accommodate their fat out of shape asses.

Due to the bar being within a short distance of not only URI's campus, but also not too far from PC, the other half of the crowd consisted of college frat boys and hot little coeds. Of course this mix led to its share of trouble, or used to anyways. In the two years since I'd worked here things had been considerably quieter, well maybe not quieter, but the arguments usually stayed verbal, as the rule was the asshole who threw the first punch had to deal with me.

I shook my head as I realized my mind was wandering again and turning made my way down to the other end of the bar to where Cynthia was standing. As I approached her I couldn't help but take my time getting a good long look at her. In a word Cynthia; or Cyn as I liked to call her, and was the only one who was allowed to, was hot, with long red hair, big blue eyes, and one hell of a body.

Cynthia was on the short side, barely over five feet but built like a brick shit house with huge tits, and although I wouldn't say she was chunky, unless I was being mean to her of course, definitely had some curves, but they were in all the right places. For a small girl, Cynthia had the kind of beautifully shaped plump little ass, and slightly wide hips that were made for doggy style.

I had been fucking around with Cynthia for close to a year and a half now and at this point all but owned her. We had started out by dating for a few months. Of course she had wanted me for months, even when I had been with Krissy, so we had started fucking right away, our first "date" consisting of me asking her if she wanted to see my apartment. After a few months I realized it was turning into a relationship and I had sworn I would never do that again after Krissy.

No there would be no more "girlfriends" for me, just sex. Keeping that in mind I had started getting rougher and rougher with Cynthia. I would call her a whore, treat her like one, and sometimes not even let her spend the night. Cynthia would always get mad, call me names, and say she was done, but all I had to do was flash my killer smile, sweet talk her a little and be good to her for a night and she go right back to letting me do as I pleased.

Once, after getting her drunk, I talked her into dropping to her knees behind the bar and blowing me while there were still a few people around the pool table. When she finished I thanked her then told her to cover for me. As she stood staring I went over to the end of the bar and taking the hand of a cute little blonde took her past Cynthia and right up to my apartment.

Cynthia had stayed away from me for a couple of weeks after that, but after deciding I did miss her(,) I sweet talked her and got her upstairs. I was extremely good to her that night; going down on her for well over an hour and going nice and easy with her. I was good for awhile, letting her think it was just her, at least at the bar anyways. I saw Robin whenever she called and also was nailing Megan's friend Betty here and there. The fact that Betty had also seduced my sister, and the two of them still messed around sometimes, made her impossible to give up completely.

Even though Cynthia knew damn well I fucked whoever I wanted to, she would still get upset and sometimes even be on the verge of tears when I took one home or even played in front of her. Little did she know that was the way to guarantee I would take her for the night, as I was a sucker for that cute little pout. When she got that way I would always come up and, after giving her a little kiss, tell her I might have others but she was my favorite. Cynthia would eat that up and be more than happy to spend time with me even if she knew damn well I had been with someone else the night before.

Looking at Cynthia now however, I was pretty sure that she would be my choice this evening, as she looked hot, even for her. Cynthia was a smart girl, who was in her third year at URI where she was majoring in Economics. What made her even smarter than her education however was the fact that she knew she was hot, and that the better she looked, the more tips she would get. Because of that Cynthia tended to wear some eye popping outfits to work and tonight was no exception.

Cynthia had decided to sport the naughty school girl look, complete with white blouse tied in the middle to show off her stomach, a thigh length plaid mini skirt, and even white knee highs with black heels. The best part of the entire look for me however was her long red hair pulled into pig tails. As if to prove my point I watched one of the bikers give her a $5 tip to pull on them hard enough to bring her face to his and kiss her cheek.

Cynthia laughed and I noticed made sure she stayed leaning over so everyone at the bar got a good look down her shirt at her huge tits and the edge of her black lace bra. Hey if you got it flaunt it, I thought as I walked up behind her and leaning over whispered;

"You look damn hot tonight Cyn, even for you."

Cynthia turned and looking up at me through her long eyelashes said softly;

"Thank you sir."

I winked at her and, reaching up under her skirt, gave her ass a pinch, before walking down to the other end of the bar where I finally got to work getting people their beers and shots. The bar stayed busy, which made the time go by quickly and I was having a great time flirting with a tall brunette dressed in a low cut tank top and a skirt that was so short I could see her red panties.

I stayed in front of her all night, giving her drinks on the house and even leaning over and kissing her. I had made damn sure Cynthia was watching when I did, loving the mixed look of hurt and anger on her face. When I saw her looking I would smirk and shrug at her. Cynthia stared back at me and with a little smirk of her own turned around and, since she was behind the bar and no one could see, flipped her skirt up to show off the skimpy black thong she had on that left those perfectly rounded ass cheeks completely bare. Oh she was learning.

Around ten Cynthia went around the bar out onto the floor and, after selecting Mustang Sally from the juke box, walked over and getting a more than willing biker to help her up onto the bar, proceeded to start to dance, swinging to the music and flipping her skirt up to any guy who threw a few dollars on the bar. Cynthia had done a few shots and when one guy showed her a ten undid her white blouse and opened it to show those beautiful creamy tits that were all but falling out of the bra.

Cynthia looked over at me expecting me to get up there with her as I usually did, but instead I went around the bar and, taking the brunettes hand, pulled her onto the floor with me where I wrapped my arms around her waist and let her grind her ass into my crotch. Once again the look on her face was priceless, especially when I reached under the girls shirt and fondled her tits. The brunette(,) who I think had said her name was Tammy, leaned back into me, turning her head to the side. Taking my cue I leaned over and started kissing and sucking on her neck.

Tammy moaned in her throat and, reaching her hand behind her, grabbed my crotch. She squeezed it, then turning in my arms to face me, looked me in the eye and asked me if I wanted to go back to her place when I closed and fuck her. I had to say I was tempted, but Cynthia did look good tonight. I suppose if I was going to have a problem this was a good one to have.

The song finished and because some of the crowd had left, I stayed out on the floor and played pool for awhile with some of the college kids, winning $50 and of course continuing to play with Tammy, letting her sit on my lap and sliding my hand so far up her thigh I could feel the heat of her pussy along the edge of my hand. Every time I saw Cynthia look over I would kiss her or nuzzle my face into her neck.

When it was ten minutes to closing I went back behind the bar and coming up behind Cynthia said;

"Hey you mind cleaning up alone, I have somewhere to go."

Cynthia looked at me and pouted;

"Come on Mark, I wore this just for you."

I shrugged,

"Wear it another time Cyn, I got a better offer tonight."

Cynthia turned away quickly, but not before I saw the hurt look in her eyes.

"Whatever Mark," She said. "Just lock the door on your way out."

"Thanks Cyn, you're the best." I told her walking away.

I went up to Tammy and, taking her hand, walked out of the bar with her. When we got outside I told her I had to get going. Tammy looked at me like I was nuts, saying she thought I was going back to her place. I shook my head and told her I had a great time, but had to go. I then handed her my number and told her to give me a call tomorrow, and maybe I could swing by and see her. I gave her a kiss that I know left her wet and then, walking around the other side of the bar, let myself in the back door.

I cut through the room and came out to see Cynthia leaning over the bar wiping it down. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Cynthia yelped in surprise then, as she turned to see it was me, asked if I forgot something. I told her no, but I had decided that she was definitely hotter than Tammy and would she like to come upstairs with me. Cynthia smiled and said she'd love to. Smirking at her I said;

"Is that how you answer me?"

Putting her head down Cynthia pouted and whispered;

"Thank you for letting me be with you sir."

"Be with me?" I asked her. "What the hell do you call that?"

"Thank you for..." She hesitated then said; "Thank you for deciding to fuck me tonight sir."

"That's better." I told her then added; "It's your turn to clean up, I'll see you upstairs."

I went upstairs and, after lighting some candles in the bedroom, stripped down to my boxers and waited on the edge of the bed. Looking at the candles I shook my head. My standard line for why I always left them on was, "You're skin looks so beautiful in the candle light." In reality I was twenty one years old and still had a hard time sleeping in the dark. It was why I usually drank quite a bit on the nights I spent at Robin's condo.

I heard the front door open and Cynthia came walking into the bedroom.

"Damn you look good." She said smiling at me.

I didn't respond and after a second Cynthia shrugged and untying her blouse let it drop to the floor.

"Did I tell you to get undressed?" I asked her.

"Well no," Cynthia began, "But I thought..."

"You see, that's the problem Cyn," I told her. "You thought. What have I told you about that?"

"Sorry sir, I..."

"Sluts like you aren't supposed to think. If I want thinking I'll go to school. What I want right now is for you to come over here, get down on your knees and do the only thing your good for."

Cynthia had that precious mix look of anger and lust on her face. I knew she hated when I talked to her like that, but was also staring at the huge bulge in my shorts and was all but licking her lips. Finally with a deep breath Cynthia said quietly;

"I'm sorry sir, let me take care of you."

Cynthia took a step towards me.

"Strip first." I told her.

"But you said..."

"I changed my mind, now get naked before I decide I'd rather jerk off then waste my time with you."

"Yes sir." Cynthia said with a delightful little edge to her voice.

I watched as she unhooked her bra, exposing those amazing tits with their gorgeous little pink nipples. Cynthia turned her back to me and, after stepping out of the skirt, bent over to slide her thong down, pointing that nice round ass at me and giving me a great view of her smooth pussy. I could see from across the room that she was wet. Cynthia stayed that way, and after rolling the stockings down, lifted one leg at a time to slide them and her shoes off.

Cynthia turned around and once again took a step forward, and again I stopped her.

"Crawl."

"What?" She asked her eyes widening.

"Get down on your knees and crawl over to me."

Cynthia shook her head.

"Forget it Mark, I don't mind playing around, but I am not going to crawl on the floor like a fucking dog for you."

"I was thinking more like the fucking pig you are, but I suppose dog could work too." I said smirking.

"You know what Mark," She began her face getting red. "I..."

"Either get on the floor or take the door slut," I told her shrugging. "It's your choice." I smirked and added; "It's not like I can't get someone else over here."

Cynthia stared hard at me and I met her gaze. This was the part I loved; the test of wills, usually I won, but there had been a couple of times Cynthia had walked out. As Cynthia continued to look at me I reached down and slid my underwear off, allowing my enormous cock to spring free. Cynthia's eyes were instantly drawn to it, and, after staring for a minute, she looked back up at me and I could see her wavering.