Sick Bay

Story Info
Dr. Beverly Crusher performs a physical exam.
2.1k words
3.94
33.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PuckFinn
PuckFinn
11 Followers

Even though she feels comforted by the new technology that allows her to read the emotional responses of non-communicative (humanoid) patients, Dr. Crusher knows in the instant that she takes off the patient's insignia, the rank of a Bajoran Colonel proudly displayed above her right breast, allowing her fingers so linger ever so slightly over the sleek cool fabric of the Colonel's uniform that a line has been crossed.

Colonel Kira knows it too.

It is one of the only things that she knows for certain. The wormhole that she'd been sucked into had left her disoriented and so far the two things that she knew for certain were that one slender strong hand had grazed her uniform in a less than hostile way and that she couldn't move. Restraints? No...

She'd established a baseline of responses so she is somewhat comforted to see that the Colonel's response is far from displeasure. But she was surprised by her response to the Colonel. Dr. Crusher had already broken one of her rules that night. She had not restrained her new mysterious patient. When she had been carried into the Sickbay by one of the orderlies Beverly could not help but notice the strength and delicacy in her neck and shoulders. She could tell that her new patient if aroused could pose quite a physical challenge. Pushovers do not become Colonels; especially women. Yet seeing her lying there in the orderly's arms and then on the table after the orderly had left, so (odalisque)... unyielding she decided to forgo the restraints.

No... she simply could not move. Thinking back, the Colonel remembers Bashir saying something about the various effects that the wormhole can have on the body. She remembers hearing him describe how he once treated a patient who seemed to be in a coma, and that the affect lasted a couple of hours and when the patient regained mobility he'd said that he was conscious of everything that had happened and that indeed his tactile senses had been heightened, but that he could not respond.

"That must be what has happened to me," she thinks noting that she could feel the warmth of the Doctor's hand through her uniform. A pulse of heat radiated out from the spot the Doctor's fingers had left.

Beverly held the stranger's pendant in her hand. She turned it over and over and stroked it plush-hard edges with the tips of her fingers. She had the sudden urge to put it in her mouth. How many times did she have to stop Wesley from putting objects into his mouth as a baby? And every time she'd said, "Wesley, you just can't go around putting everything that you find floating around in space in your mouth." Beverly laughed aloud, she looked over at the patient who hadn't so much as blinked (such... lovely dark eyes) and smiled "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I guess." She slipped it into her mouth. The back side was unlined and smooth and the weight of it on her tongue was surpassed in pleasure by the fullness of it in her mouth. She could feel the curved lines on the roof of her mouth. She took it out and slowly edged her tongue in the soft crevices. Slowly traced the gentle arching and swirled the tip of her tongue around and into the shallow concaves in the center, eyes closed at first and then open, admiring the stranger, around and into the beautiful symbol of Bajor.

When the doctor laughed, she knew at once where she was. She was in the office of Dr. Beverly Crusher. The wormhole must have taken her back in time. Bashir had studied with her when he was at the Academy and he would often imitate her laugh. He did not do it justice but still she could recognize it anywhere. And here it was alive and warm and vibrating within Kira. Opening her. Kira had heard rumors about Dr. Crusher from Bashir. Rumors. But the rumors never once mentioned how vibrant her blue eyes were, the fierce elegance of her shoulders, the thickness of her wavy red hair or how well her blue Medical Officer's uniform fit her. The rumors never mentioned how soft her lips looked and when Dr. Crusher slipped her pendant into her mouth, Kira wanted the rumors to be true. More than that, Kira wanted to be the pendant; want to be engulfed in the warmth of her mouth, turned over and explored, caressed ever so slowly by the beautiful doctor's pink tongue.

Dr. Crusher was amused by the deliberate flush that accompanied the thought, "Time for a physical check up," as she crossed to the examination table. After all, her bioscan wasn't detecting anything wrong with the patient, yet obviously something was amiss. Obviously she needed to do some old fashioned hands on investigation. The emotional monitor bloomed into colours of pleasure as Dr. Crusher toyed with the pendant and blossomed again, vibrant, willful as Beverly approached the Colonel.

Colonel Kira was spellbound by the power in so simple a movement as the turn of Dr. Crusher's head. She looked like a Bajoran lilac: wild and tropical and unfolding as her red hair and her lab coat petalled around her. Everything about the way time stopped and her heart beat faster when the Doctor locked eyes with her. Everything about the Doctor vibrated within deep within her.

Beverly leaned over her Bajoran and studied her. Full lips. Eyes that yearn to be soft. Proud jaw. She bent towards her Bajoran close enough to feel her patient's even warm breath on her lips. She slowed her breathing to match the Bajoran's and with two fingers tenderly found her pulse on her neck. The steady throb beneath her fingers was reassuring. She looked at her Bajoran as she stood there, fingers measuring the gentle pulse, breathing in time. "Good."

When Dr. Crusher touched her Nerys' body exploded. "Electric," Nerys' mind gasped. "She touched me electric." The desire to touch Dr. Crusher back was overwhelming. Desire for Dr. Crusher was overwhelming. She tried to think. How long had she been gone from DS 9? How long do the affects of the wormhole last?

Beverly's hand travels down the patient's neck to the zipper of her uniform. The long slow tug from collarbone to navel is an exhale. Beverly slides one finger into the unzipped space. The Bajoran's flesh is like a velvet stone, smooth and luxurious and taut with strength. The effort to resist the urge to rip the uniform open below the zipper makes Beverly bite her lip.

The cool air of the Sickbay hits Nerys first followed by the laser beam of Dr. Crusher's finger. When Dr. Crusher's finger stopped just barely below her navel Nerys cursed the zipper. She noticed that Dr. Crusher was biting her lip. "Let me do that for you," Nerys thinks.

Palms down, Beverly slides her hands up to the Colonels' breasts. She circles her nipples with her fingertips before cupping her whole breasts in her hands and squeezing them gently. She kisses the valley between the Colonel's breasts softly before moving her hands up to the collar of her uniform and easing it off.

In her younger days as a member of the resistance, Nerys had submitted herself to an initiation which involved piercing. She'd chosen her nipples and the sensations that occurred whenever the rings were bumped or touched or tugged was indescribable and up until now there had been nothing comparable to it. When Beverly's fingers enclosed around her breasts Nerys felt as if she'd be pierced anew.

Beverly succeeds in undressing the Colonel to her navel. She steps back to marvel at what lay before her. The Bajoran's rosy(!) nipples were hard and the sight of this make her own nipples hard. It occurs to Beverly that this is the first physical response she'd seen from the Colonel in the roughly two hours she'd been in Sickbay. "I wonder what other kind of response I can provoke." She walks to the foot of the examination table as she trails her fingers down the Colonel's side.

This time Nerys doesn't even notice the cool Sickbay air. Her attention is rapt and wrapped up in Beverly's hair. She can still feel each strand of hair that touched her when Beverly leaned in close to slide her uniform down. She could smell it, lightly scented with a scent the wealthy Vulcan women wear. Her nipples got hard at the thought of grabbing that hair and pulling the Doctor's head back and licking the line of pulse she could see beating in the Doctor's neck. Her nipples got hard! "Maybe the wormhole's affects are wearing off."

The Colonel's foot (the orderly must have removed her shoes) brushes against Beverly's inner thigh as she reaches the foot of the examination table and she feels her clit harden. She presses herself lightly against the Colonel's foot, resting there a moment before pressing in a little harder. She feels her clit expand in delight. She leans further onto the Colonel's foot and swings one knee up onto the table pressing in harder and shifting her weight up just a little so as to get a better grip on the Colonel's uniform lying about the top of her pelvis. She stretches her herself over the Colonel, draping her breasts up the Colonel's legs as she does so.

What Nerys wouldn't give to be able to flex her foot! She imagines losing her foot in the blue folds of Beverly's uniform and flexing and relaxing and flexing and relaxing and then Beverly mounts her. "How is she still clothed when I can feel her nipples like we're flesh to flesh?" Nerys revels in the weight of Dr. Crusher, she wishes that she could move so that she could fill the soft nooks of distance between their limbs. So that she could expose Dr. Crusher's pale skin to the cool Sickbay air and then warm her. Slowly. She moans.

Beverly thought that she head the Colonel moan but that could have been her. The Colonel's uniform is in a crumple at one side of the examination table and hers is in a crumple on the other side. She ran her hands up the Colonel's inner thighs to the edges of the Federation issued underwear. She traced the edges of the gentle slope there with her fingers and then even more delicately with her tongue growing wet as she imagined the tease she was performing, growing wetter as she witnessed yet another response from her patient.

Colonel Kira felt tingling. It started when the Doctor slide off of her with her uniform in hand and grew when the Doctor began undressing. It was not a strip tease, per se. But the deliberate yet patient way of unzipping and stepping out; the way Dr. Crusher locked eyes with her the entire time; the revelation of smooth skin and the surprise of the blue flaming lotus at the bottom of her spine were more than enough. Nerys bit at the tingling in her lip. The shock of teeth on skin made her giddy. She flexed her fingers as the now naked Doctor eased her way on top of her.

She could move!

Beverly took the Colonel's underwear off. She was bored with the tease. Beverly would make the patient respond if it took all night. She placed one hand against Nerys "Is, it 'cunt' in Bajoran, too?" and slid two fingers in. She had become impatient and the patient didn't seem to mind at all in fact the Colonel seemed to press back against her fingers and Beverly was sure she'd seen her body ripple. She had definitely seen the pleasure response on the machines go Beethoven. "That's right. Ripple for me." She licked up the Colonel pausing to swirl around and bite her nipples. Each time she bit she thrust a little harder with her other hand.

Nerys could barely pretend that she could not move. The Doctor's skin was more like the lilac than she could ever have imagined. And her hands were so strong and sure and she wanted so much more than the two fingers she had now. Her mouth parted and she worked to keep her pulse in time with Beverly's. And she could feel Beverly's pulse every time their skin met metered and sure like each thrust. She wanted to touch her and she would, but not just yet.

Beverly lay atop the Colonel. Their bodies were a perfect match. Cunt to cunt. Breast to breast. Mouth to mouth. Beverly bit the Colonel's bottom lip and slipped her tongue into the Colonel's mouth sliding three fingers into her as she did so.

"Now" Nerys thought as she pulled Beverly to her and roughly returned her kiss.

"Nothing like a good old fashioned hands on physical exam," Beverly thinks while at the same time congratulating herself for locking the Sickbay doors. She does not like to be interrupted while performing a thorough physical examination.

PuckFinn
PuckFinn
11 Followers