Side Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and cautiously advanced my hands over his sides and slowly lifted his shirt out of his shorts. He looked down, then up at me, and smiled! He didn't seem to know how he felt. I did and my insight aroused me even more!

"Jack, I said, I have to get naked with you! I hope, yes I do hope I am as attractive to you as I think I feel!"

I sounded like I was desperately looking for approval. I didn't need it! He wasn't going to leave and I knew that! I wanted to hear him confirm how he felt and that's all!

He added, "I've wondered about the likelihood here and there. I've mulled over the idea of asking you out on a date. I've wanted to have dinner with you for weeks but I never ever thought you would ask me! I think you are as sexy as any woman can be and I, well I, well okay I'm more then ready to have sex, no I mean I am more then ready to make love to you!"

"Ohhh you're such a gentleman Jack! You are a man's man in fact! I love that about you!"

I asked him to take off my skirt and top. He did without blinking an eye! When he saw my rolls his eyes lit up! He loved them and it was obvious! He smiled adorably when he saw my little rolls! He stroked then playfully! He was so sweet!

I was becoming hornier by the second!

Then he looked up and gawked at my breasts! That nice, attractive, and sexy smile I liked about him disappeared due to the amazement that overcame his face!

I melted even more! Finally, he looked into my eyes and I knew what he was thinking, and that's all I needed!

He laid his hands on my rolls and caressed them a bit. We both enjoyed it! It was as if he was complimenting me for them!

"Oh wow Ellen, don't think for a second you aren't sexy because you are that and more! Believe me, you are whole-heartedly!"

I couldn't help myself and I giggled! He empowered me! The floodgates of romance opened up all the way!

"My God he's a hunk", I thought to myself! "I get to make love with this man of 28 and he wants, yes he's craving me too!"

He fumbled with my bra, so I undid it for him. "Is that better" I asked playfully.

"Yes, but I could have got it undone in time", he said jokingly!

"I know you would have" teasing him, "but I didn't want you to wait too any longer for the fun to begin!"

"But I have been having lots of fun already" he responded!

Laughing, we both hugged and I asked "Don't they feel so much nicer now? Wouldn't you rather do something more with them? I have some fine ideas if you can't think of any!"

Of course I had great ideas, but being kinky wasn't in my game plan; I didn't think it was.

"I didn't need his thick rod in my pod! Sliding it between my breasts a few times over would have been good enough" I felt! I knew I'd be happy with whatever came along!

Unexpectedly he asked me, "Ellen, do you like making love in the shower?"

"Woo hoo", I thought, "Ooooohh lala, I loved that idea immediately" and so I said to him without saying a word, "mmmmmmmm!"

He picked me up in his arms like a knight in shining armor and we headed off to the shower! He turned it on, and we stepped right in!

"Jack, go ahead, kiss my breasts! Feel free to do as you wish to them and me! Be playful and do whatever turns you on!"

He carefully, sensuously, and erotically began kissing or licking my full sized lobes! He was vigilant about it! Strong growing desires polluted me! My eyes closed and I softly hummed some tune I couldn't put my finger on! He continued kissing them! I was consumed by Jack and the erogenous way he kissed and sucked my tits!

He stood straight up, put his hands around me, smiled, and then asked me, "Did I do it the right way?" He knew he did, but wanted my reaction so that he would be turned on!

"Ohh lord Jack it was perfect!" We hugged under the warm showering water. His cock awakened!

When his cock hardened it was an inspiring feeling as I felt it push harder into my body! Its solid stature was incredible!

He even groaned and murmured softly, "Mmmmm" and then said, "Ohhhh Ellen, I love it in here with you! Ohhh yes, mmmmm! This is so, so super, mmmm! You are incredible and so sexy, ohhhh!"

I wanted something from him and I had to be the assailant. Taking his arm, I turned him around and put my arms around him. I loved this part! First, I put lots of cream rinse on my hands and layered it over his chest, stomach, and then down his stiff shaft as I cupped his sack gently.

I ran my finger nails softly under his sack tickling it somewhat. I twirled them delightfully around his sack!

Eventually I turned him on big time and he arched himself backwards signifying he really loved it! I was able to catch a look on his face with his eyes closed. That look said he adored how I toyed with his sack! I ran the tip of my finger or finger nails up over the bottom side of his shaft and over the tip of his cock! I swished my fingers around and around the tip for 'good pleasure'!

With my other hand, I caressed his hulking upper body. He is so bulky in stature that one wouldn't think he was built the way he was. He was a large and generously hefty man! He wasn't short on strength for sure!

"I absolutely love this body of yours Jack! It is a sexy strapping body!"

Taking shampoo, I poured some into my hand and clamped down on his thick semi hard horse of a cock! I brushed my hand back and forth calmly and very slowly over it. Although not an outrageously fat slab, it definitely was a thick piece! I kissed his shoulders, his back, and began lowering myself down while I continued to gently lug away at his cock. It felt so soothing in my hands that I wanted to squeeze it harder!

I was ablaze inside and waiting for our moment! I felt my insides hurting for him!

"Holding you is a wonderful feeling! It feels so incredible in my hands Jack. Touching these is absolutely exquisite honey; a big turn on!"

"Ellen, its awesome how you hold me! I know what I want! I know I do, but I want you to tell me what you want!" He was hornier then me I think and I was readier then ready for him!

"Jack, I said, I'm yours for the night! I'm the hostess, so whatever's your pleasure, believe me I'm game for it honey! What you want? Do you want to make love to me, is that what you want? I'm ready to make love to you", I broke down and said!

He curled me up underneath the spray of the water as he felt my breasts against his hands, and then dropped them down past my belly, towards the inlet of my vagina. My heart and everywhere else began to throb heavily! I wanted Jack's cock in me!

His fingers slowly inched their way between my stout thighs. He loved them and dusted my bush before going inwards!

I was going crazy! I know he wanted it! He was excited!

"Jack, I screamed, get me out! Take me to bed Jack!" I turned off the shower and we grabbed towels quickly to dry off a little! He led me to my bed, laid me down, and curled his broad-shouldered frame over me.

He lowered himself and kissed my breasts again! He'd kiss them carefully and didn't move from one spot to the next too quickly. It was romantic and mesmerizing!

I was raging inside for everything! I was beside myself!

I wanted him so, so badly! My legs kicked against one another! I ached inside for his cock! I kept my eyes closed while feeling the gentleness of his tender lips on my lobes!

However all thoughts were abandoning me! I was no longer relaxed and I agonized over not having his monster inside!

He continued kissing tiny little spots on my breasts!

Although the evening was quiet and romantic, I couldn't stand it any longer! It was so beautiful and peaceful but I couldn't bear it any further! All I heard was my mind saying "Fuck my brains out Jack, Fuck my brains out!"

I heard his breathing in the background, but my thoughts were louder then his breathing! I wanted to feel his dick terribly! It was not completely hard! It was stimulated but not 100%! Still, I wanted that cock in my cunt! I wanted him inside of me! I had to have it inside of me!

Somehow I was patient though and asked him, "Jack would you mind a treat from me? Could I do something special for you?" He asked what, I told him, and then he inched forward over my face!

He was high enough over me that I could kiss his dick and sack easily! He loved that! He groaned as I kissed or licked his testicles and cock! It was stimulating to me as well! My legs moved more rapidly as I had less control of myself!

His cock got to the point of no return! He wasn't going to ejaculate, but he was so damn hard, it was sexually invigorating to me!

My cunt had become a swamp land of lust! I could have sucked his cock all night but my cunt was calling it in! My cunt was screaming so hard! It was shouting out "Jack, Jack; Jaaaack I'm down here waiting Jaaaack! Come inside where it's safe, warm, soft, and so, so cuddly! Come on Jaaaaack, come here baby!" Yes it screamed for him inside of me! I let it scream and scream!

"Jack, you hafta to know that I love the feel and taste of your piece; I love the slinky nature of your sack and how it pushes around when I fiddle with it! But Jack, it is time honey! I need you in me! I have to have you inside now!" I was desperate sounding!

He slid down and manually put his cock over the opening of my needy hole! His eyes were also ablaze and we both were past the point of no return!

Jack saw the glistening of my opening! He looked up, winked, and smiled! He winked again and blew me a kiss! I smiled as my hands rested nervously on my stomach! I was too horny to feel comforted! I was too excited when I felt his cock!

A look of absolute grandeur came over me. I was in heaven as he was about to penetrate my shouting abyss. She awaited his grand entrance with energetic approval.

"Come on innnn! I await thee! Your presence is overdue and needed in here!" Yes she was anxious for his surly cock and I felt serendipity coursing through my veins as he slipped it inside!

I felt as if forest fires ran amok within while capturing his cock! That is what transformed everything into a poignant certainty!

His monster broke the opening of my vaginal gates! The expectations I wanted to feel were more then what I thought they would be! I felt like a young, young woman and the anxiousness I experienced made me lose myself! I couldn't control anything within me! I wanted his cock so much I would have given anything for it at that moment!

"Ohhhh God Ellen, you feel so good! It's soft and like a pond in the warm summer sun inside there too! Ohhh God, yes it's beautiful!"

Doesn't he have an eloquent way with words? I smiled with a needy but dreamy look!

"Ohhhhh, I shouted, Do me! Do me! Please Jack, please now! Give me what's inside of you and let me feel it inside of me! I have to give you what's in me too Jack! I do, I do honey!"

I gave to him as best as I could and he didn't care how I gave it! He was committed to making sure I achieved orgasm! Humping away back and forth and up and down, the two of us were determined to resolve our situation!

"Ohhhhhhh yess", I screamed! "Yesss, yess, ohhh god yess, keep shoving it back in me baby! Yes, baby, you're absolutely, yes, yes! Oh god yes Jack! Ohhh, my god yesss Jack, yes baby!"

"Ellen, he screamed back, you're great! You are so incredible!"

He said it many times! That's probably what ignited my gargantuan orgasm! I screamed so surprisingly loud that Jack was stunned!

I orgasmed so much, my body quivered as if I was having convulsions! That evening with him was indescribable! How he made me feel, how he made me react, and how he made me orgasm was just, well, I can't describe it right!

I think back and crave him so I can relive those emotions and inner feelings! I want to relive all the emotional and physical moments!

I told him right away afterwards, "Ohhh, thank you, thank you Jack, for what you gave me; what we did was simply beautiful! There isn't any other way to describe how you made love to me! I'm so glad I felt you cum inside of me! That was so beautiful! How do you feel sweetheart?" My tone of voice was that of an exhausted and emotionally thankful woman!

"Ellen, I'm on top of the world! I feel like I could make love to you all over again!"

I was shocked to hear him say that a bit and let him know it too! "Do you really mean that Jack? You don't know how much I adore you! You are one sexy hunk of a man!"

We lay side by side in bed. His husky frame could be described poetically. His stomach was flabby but firm! Muscle existed and as I ran my hands across it, I squeezed it often. I felt the muscle within his padded saddle bag. Taking pleasure in doing so was an understatement. He didn't have side saddles; they didn't exist.

As far as his chest, his pecs had gone soft over time. Years of lifting built them up, but those days were gone and slowly there was a meltdown. His physical structure might only be attractive to a select group but they know what they appreciate and love!

Lying still on my side, Jack caressed me. He and I did not speak for a while. His fingers gently cascaded above my breasts, down over and around them, stopping to play with my nipples, and eclipsing over my stomach carefully. Jack would go back up and begin again! This went on several times in a course of 30 minutes.

I stared out through the curtains, noticing lights turn on and turn off, however all I thought of was how Jack handled me after we made love! He had the magic of a man twice his age! He was smooth, sophisticated, and talented as a lover!

I don't think he even realized it. He just did what felt natural to him! He more then satisfied this woman!

I turned around and looked at him. "Jack, are you hungry?" He nodded yes. "Then let's go have dinner, okay?" He nodded no to me.

He didn't even say a word until he sat up in bed, turned around to look at me as if he wanted me to join him. "Ellen, come here okay? Turn off all the lights and let's sit out there and relax. I know it sounds weird but come here okay?" We went out to the front room.

I was amused because actually I do that quite often. I get my 'kicks' out of it by watching several people, including Jack, do whatever they might do. He doesn't do anything publicly that I know of that is questionable. He was going to discover something very interesting. I wasn't going to let on!

"Want some music Jack? I'll put something on real low if you want. Instead of putting on some soft rock, I turned on a sexy jazz station. It worked perfectly while we snuggled, watched outside, and that's when he began to notice things.

Just as he saw what I witnessed often, I caressed his belly and chest. He saw Amanda and never realized she lived down the hall from him. 5 apartments down from him and there she was walking around in her bra and panties, precious as you please! Her hair was pulled back in weak ponytail and she seemed to be singing to herself.

"Hold on, I said, Let me get something." I went to get my binoculars. I said it as if they were stored away. They were in my kitchen. When I came back, Jack was sitting forward and studying her closely. She was caressing her body, her panties, and her bra sporadically. Granted, she had on a bra and panties but she had to be ignorant that someone watched her. She had to be and we both agreed on that point. He was almost 'gone'. He was almost 'lost' while watching her.

He was turned on by what he saw because I looked down and noticed he was. We were still naked ourselves, but my lights were off and no one, unless they had night vision could've seen us.

It was a coincidence that he wanted to go and sit naked on the floor, relax and look out. How weird is it that he would discover his classmate walking around half naked?

Jack was turned on! His cock revealed that! He was turned on for sure His eyes were affixed on her. But he caught himself just in the knick of time. His attention focused on me from nowhere!

"Lets' go back to the bedroom!" Standing up, he offered his hand and graciously pulled me up.

But I replied, "We can sit here Jack, I don't mind. I know you're distracted and it's okay. I guess if I was you, I'd be distracted too." I did understand his feelings a little. "She is a cute girl. She is an adorable young woman and I know that." Then I told Jack about Amanda and the other girl that comes into the bar with her, how they adore him, and how they ogle him when they are there. I didn't tell him how Amanda always masturbates!

Jack looked at me and was shocked by what I told him. He had no idea. He was intrigued in fact. He stopped, turned, and his attention went back across the alleyway! All of a sudden her lights went out. We experienced whatever she did next. We made sure every light in my place was off. We made sure nothing was on. I grabbed a robe and got his underwear. We scooted closer to the patio window and watched her.

She sat down in her computer chair. It was difficult to see. I lifted the binoculars up to see clearly and then said to Jack, "Here watch her and see what she is about to do. This could be interesting." I knew what she was going to do! He didn't and got a surprise!

As he watched, she went to some site and began chatting; she was giggling. She'd touch her bra once in a while and then she'd slip her hand inside of it as it she was touching her nipples.

But the real thrill hadn't arrived for Jack just yet. I was amused at his reactions. As he watched her, he was a turned on a more! A bulge appeared inside his underwear. Yeah, he was horny by what he saw! She was feeling herself out! She leaned back in her chair, slid her hand down her panties, and felt her pussy.

All of a sudden Jack pulled the binoculars off his face and looked at me. "Did you know she did that stuff?" I nodded no to him but smiled and winked at him.

"You did too, he said. Does she do that a lot? Do you watch her do that all the time too?" He knew better. He was smart enough to know better!

Jack was getting hornier by the minute. He watched her more. By that time, she removed her bra and undies and was completely naked. I knew it was hard to see her, but there was enough light from her computer to see what she was doing. It was damn good fun! It was always arousing to me when I watched her finger herself to see if she'd have an orgasm. Usually she would have one.

Before we both knew it, we could tell she was getting herself off. She looked as if she was moaning by the reactions she had. I always thought she had to have her mic on because she always looked as if she talked into it. Someone out there was getting a night time thrill from her and visa versa! I wonder if Jack wished it was him.

"Jack, are you horny? Can I stroke it", but he wasn't paying attention unfortunately. So I decided to go down on him anyway; I started pulling his cock out and put my mouth over it! That's when I had his full attention!

Immediately, he put the binoculars down. He looked at me in shame. I pulled my mouth off the tip of his cock, looked up, and said "It's alright dear, it is perfectly fine! I smiled and made him feel much better!

You are going to have many opportunities to get to know her, I guarantee you that! From my experience, there will be something exceptionally special between the two of you and she's going to be as good as you and I have been so far tonight or better!"

"Ellen how could anything be better then what you've been tonight? What could be any more sensational then what you and I have shared tonight? Who or what could do that Ellen?"

"Because Jack, everyone makes choices in life. Everyone has something different they want to give to another. Everyone wants or needs something, someone, and is waiting to offer that to another. She's waiting for you, but she does not realize it yet. Soon enough, she is going to see that within herself! I see the same thing between you and I and it is very beautiful."