Sidhe Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I heard Sara’s moans that sounded more the moans of frustration as she busily ran about the kitchen behind us. I couldn’t tell what she was doing, but then my hands and mouth were full of Mama - kissing, sucking and nibbling at her everywhere that I could reach.

Which wasn’t in enough places. Even though she was naked from the waist (somehow Mama’s bra had been discarded in the fray), I had to have all of her. Lifting her to her feet and off the counter, I stood her up and ripped apart the opening to her jeans boldly, sending the button flying carelessly across the room.

As Mama squirmed out of her jeans, I squirmed out of mine. The process would have been quicker except that our hands hardly refused to leave each other’s skin. Whatever was uncovered became a joyous discovery for the other. Finally though, even in our eagerness, we divested ourselves and each other of our last scrap of clothes.

Mama looked glorious lying beneath me on the kitchen floor when I finally raised up over her naked body. She had opened herself, wide and willing, arms and legs thrown out, waiting to enfold me like some primordial whore. But when my hard shaft began to sink into her depths, there was nothing whorish in our embrace. She was like my blushing bride being taken for the first time, both anxious and expectant, wanting more.

And I gave her more. Screwing my hips down deep into her, I ground Mama’s pelvis against the floor. We were intensely joined, moaning and caressing each other’s bodies. It was like a dream, a dark incestuous fantasy that somehow seemed pure and right.

Mama’s passions soon peaked. Still I rode on, bucking my hips up and down while being cautious not to pound her small frame into the floor. I used all my skill to heighten her pleasure. Every girl I’d ever loved was just a testing ground compared to her. On Mama I poured out the full measure of my affection and love and erotic desire. She crested and held, caught in that great loop of pleasure that only multi-orgasmic women can achieve. I was so overwhelmed by the height of Mama’s passion, so thrilled that I could please her so much and so soon, that I forgot to reach my own peak and contented myself with being the instrument that made her soar.

Higher and higher Mama climbed, soaring from one orgasmic height to the next. My steady rhythmic hips and soft hands drove her further, higher, then farther still. Each zenith Mama attained seemed more intense. I urged her on as best I could, wanting to make our first coupling as pure and perfect as I could.

But even pretty Sidhe birds can’t fly into the fiery passions of the sun. Like Icarus, Mama suddenly fell limply to the floor, exhausted and unconscious.

Which left me hard and near to hurting. But even magic couldn’t make me desire her sleeping form. Love her, yes, and feel most tender for her as well. Regretfully though, I pulled out of Mama’s wet warmth.

But my hard tool was not cold long. Even as I sank back in frustration, another replaced my mother’s warmth. Long black hair began to bob up and down my swollen spike. In their need, my hips raised up to sink my shaft into the willing, eager mouth of my naked little sister.

Only she wasn’t little anymore. She looked her true age of eighteen, her body ripe and fully developed. Even though I felt no great, strong lust for Sara, when she looked up at me and began to crawl up my body, I could see strong lust for me in her eyes.

Sara didn’t want to be denied. She pushed me back hard and began to rub my hard shaft between her virgin lips. I could have risen. I was several times stronger than she and not locked in the magic of her passion, but my bout with mother had left me hard and eager. Here was a wet and willing sheath for my tool. And mine was a tool in desperate need of sheathing.

And so, in a moment of weakness, I let her mount me. She was my sister and my twin. I loved her dearly. But, when her weight sunk down on my hard shaft, I fell in love with her a different way – even without Sidhe magic.

Sara was as hot and wet as Mom, but incredibly much tighter. She flinched as her maidenhead was torn away, but the lust in her eyes consumed the pain. Even though a part of my brain knew she was caught up in her own magic, another more primitive portion only saw an eager mature female who adored him. The love in her eyes, the fierce passion in the way she bit her lip and started to slide back and forth along my thick pole, all of this more traditional female magic melted my own heart into hers.

Up and down she slowly paced herself. She was still too tight inside for speed. The thin, stretched lips of Sara’s sex skinned back my cock with every oscillation. All that prevented the pleasure from rubbing over into pain was Sara’s copious moisture. Her thick creams, tinged in pink, coated and clung to my throbbing cock, soothing the tight way inside her.

Reaching down, I rubbed the hard pea of her clit. Sara gasped, and a small spasm of orgasm shook her. When the wave had crested, she had loosened inside and began to ride me with more vigor.

Soon, my hips began to rise to hers. The Sidhe magic brought her renewed passion alongside my own. When I painted her virgin womb white with sperm, my sister Sara came hard with me, and collapsed in my arms.

My head cleared first and, looking over, saw that Mama was still fast asleep. She must have been up all night weaving her magic. Magic that had now proved inadequate against her offspring’s lust.

And my compatriot in love and lust looked up at me as well. Her eyes, cleared for a moment from the magic, smiled sorrowfully and put her head on her brother’s stomach in repose.

“It won’t last, you know, as happy as it makes us feel,” she told me.

When I asked her why, all she would say was some cryptic mumbling about balance.

“There’s all kinds of balance in the world,” I explained to her in my ignorance. Doesn’t a tripod balance even though it has only three legs?”

“Yes,” she said exasperated, as though explaining to a child. “But only when the legs reinforce each other equally. Not like this!”

“Why not like this?” I asked her obstinately. Lying here naked with the two women I love the most, I guess I was a little hardheaded.

“Because Mama and me ...” Sara started to explain and then her voice trained off in concentration.

I’d seen that look before. With females in this house, the acorn didn’t fall far from the Sidhe tree. Finally my twin sister’s eyes snapped back at mine and blazed.

“Robert, the only way to make it work is if you’re willing to share us – me with Mom and Mom with me. That’s the only way to set the balance right. At least, the only path that I can see.”

“You mean you and Mom feeling the same way about each other as I do with her and you do with me?” I asked her.

“Yes,” Sara answered carefully. “Does that turn you off?”

I thought about what she was saying. In my mind’s eye, I saw them staring at each other with that magic lust, their naked bodies writhing on a bed. When Mama’s warm mouth bent down to suckle Sara’s breasts, my limp cock started to stir. When I thought of Sara licking Mama’s juices hungrily from her fingers, I was full. Then I felt my sister’s soft hand wrap around my hard erection.

“I take it that I’ve got your answer,” she laughed softly, then rubbed the still sticky head around her lips. With a final lick, she added, “Hurry now, before she wakes. I need a needle from Mama’s sewing kit, a pair of scissors and some thread.”

I ran naked upstairs laughing and found what Sara needed. When I came back I found my sister with her hips raised up to hold in our juices. She was still dressed only in a smile and an upraised hand.

“Now turn around. You mustn’t look,” she told me. “This is woman’s work and you’ve certainly made me a woman today.”

At Sara’s gentle jibe about her lost virginity, my manhood reared its head again. When we were done, I wanted to have her again as soon as she was ready.

“Turn around here now,” she told me finally. “This is something you need to do, not me. Put two fingers deep inside me. Yes, just like that. Easy now,” she said giggling softly, “I’m a little sore, you lout. And rub my clit too, while you’re down there. Now when you pull your fingers out, spread the sticky mixture around on Mama’s face. You’ll have to do it gently while she’s asleep.”

I was intrigued by Sara’s audacity and more than a little hard at what she wanted. She assured me that the spell was similar to the one she’d made on me.

“But this remedy applied to Mama’s face will not just bind her more to you, but to me as well. Think of my pussy as your cold cream jar, Robert,” Sara said, smiling seductively.

So I did as she said, painting Mama’s face with the sticky mixture I gathered from between my sister’s thighs. By the third time I dipped, Sara squirmed on my fingers buried deep inside and added more cream to the jar, so to speak.

“Now paint her lips,” Sara signed when she could breath again.

As I spread the frothy mixture around on Mama’s lips, she murmured in her sleep. When she licked her lips and sighed, I almost came. Then I was done and truly hard and aching, so Sara pulled me down and into her once more, only asking me to sink easy into her tender flesh.

“We’ll have to keep loving her - the two of us! - all day,” Sara whispered into my ear as I rocked on top of her. “The next time you make love to her, you’ll have to do the same for me. I want to be awake when you paint my face, though. I want to suck you fingers after you’ve had them in Mama and lick both your creams while they’re nice and warm. We’ll be good to you, Robert. Both of us. And you’ll be good to us, I know you will!”

I added a fresh load to what had already been deep inside my sister. When we were done, she crafted a charm for each of us to keep us active and give us plenty of endurance for the day.

Then as I carried Mama to our new bed upstairs, Sara made a quick brunch to give our bodies fuel and energy to burn. By the time that she was done, I had made love to Mama one more time. As she lay, dazed and overload with magic and endorphins, I painted my sister’s face just as she had asked. And she did suck my fingers clean, and other things as well! Together, we kept Mama high on magic lust all day, until the spells had had plenty of time to take hold permanently.

* * * * *

That’s how I ended up with two Sidhe witches in my bed. Mother and sister and none of us could be happier. I still wish Dad was here, but the inheritance he left me would make any man happy for the rest of his days.

Mama still runs the household. As soon as I graduated, Dad’s company started me out and helped me learn his trade. Sara, being the more studious of us two, went on to college. I think she’ll meet her own man some day. She says she won’t, but I’ve promised not to hold her to it.

And Mama’s talked recently about having babies in the house. She may want one herself, but she’s also talked of getting me a legal wife to bear us children. She’s been dreaming of a good Irish girl for her son. I’ve been thinking about how much Maggie liked to lick her juices from my face as we made love. She might fit in just fine in our home, with me and my two loving Sidhe witches.

Author’s note: Let me know if you like this story. And please be sure to vote!