Sierra in Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"George, would you rather eat Sierra's delicious pussy or have her suck you off?" Melissa asked me.

It was a truly delightful choice to be called on to make. "Why don't you sit on Sierra's face while I lick her box?" Although I don't think it could be possible to grow tired of eating a pussy as delectable as Sierra's, Melissa had been at it a long time, and she might want a temporary break. I also knew she was highly aroused, with juices running from her pussy and trickling down her legs, and in need of a skillful tongue to bring about a climax of her own. My cock was pretty hard too, but I could easily wait.

"Okay." She definitely had no desire to argue, and her offer had been mostly a matter of form, since I was nominally in charge of the three of us.

Melissa left the pussy that she had enjoyed so much, and went around to provide pleasure of a different kind to our hostess and to everybody else. We had spoken very quietly, so Sierra would not be able to hear us but, of course, it wasn't a secret very long. As soon as Melissa was near her face, Sierra was able to smell the delightful juices that were all over her legs and pussy, and she smiled in welcome. When she eats a pussy, especially while in bondage, Sierra likes to have her head held in place, and have the woman force herself on her, so that's what Steve and Melissa did. He held Sierra's head in position on the floor, and Melissa knelt over her face.

"Okay. I'm gonna make you eat my pussy now," she said, sounding as if it were against Sierra's will.

Having made that announcement, Melissa pressed her crotch against the captive mouth. Although I couldn't see what was happening between the crotch and tongue of the women involved, I immediately heard a lapping noise and could see Melissa's body already squirming in pleasure.

I am almost a foot taller than my sexy red-haired friend and, to accommodate the difference, I removed the blocks that were holding the spool in place, and rolled it along the floor, while Steve and Melissa lifted Sierra's head to move her. This raised her pussy to a height that was comfortable for me, and I leaned in to enjoy everything about it. Some might have said that it would be unsanitary for me to start licking where somebody else's tongue had just been, because she left her saliva, but that's silly. My tongue has often been in Melissa's mouth, her pussy, and even her ass, and it's a bit late to worry about such trivial matters. The fact is, Sierra's pussy is so delectable that I probably would have eaten her out even if Typhoid Mary had done so seconds before me.

As usual, the first thing I did was to breath deeply of what I was about to start licking. There wasn't much to smell, because Melissa had licked up all the fragrant juices before leaving me to take over. I couldn't complain; they are so delicious, I would have done the same thing. Even without much of an aroma, Sierra's pussy was truly beautiful. She shaves it regularly, and had made a point of doing it that day in anticipation of our visit. The very smooth, soft skin contrasted erotically with the red swollen pussy lips that were crowding their way out her slit. Despite having cum three times already, Sierra's clit was also engorged with lust, and had pushed its way out from under where the inner lips form a protective hood.

In order to enjoy the aroma of the beautiful pussy in front of me, and the delectable flavor of the nectar it would produce, I would have to earn it by getting her to produce fresh juices. That was not exactly a hardship and, in fact, would be a tremendous pleasure in itself, so I leaned forward to start doing it. Melissa and I have learned a lot from each other, including many of the things we both like to do. However, one thing I did differently from her was to wet the middle finger of my right hand and press it against Sierra's cute, pink rosebud. With a little wiggling, it popped into her, and I started plunging it slowly in and out of her ass. She responded almost immediately by flexing the legs that were over the rims, and fucking her ass back to meet my finger.

My tongue started on one of her smooth, soft outer lips and slowly licked all the way to her mons. From what my tongue was doing for her pussy and what my finger was doing for her ass, and what was happening with her mouth, Sierra was already squirming under my face. The other outer lip was equally soft and smooth, and I licked this one all the way to her mons also. When I brought my tongue back to where I had started, my reward, a trickle of Sierra's fresh pussy juices, was there for me. After enjoying its aroma, I relished its delicious flavor. I licked it all up, and my tongue started caressing between a pair of her inner and outer lips.

When Melissa knelt down to be eaten, she was already highly aroused from her face being buried in such a wonderful pussy, and Sierra's tongue quickly brought her to a much higher level. For a few minutes, I heard her moans of pleasure, before hearing her say, "Here. Suck my clit."

From hearing Melissa's reactions and feeling Sierra's pussy moving under me, I could tell what was happening with the two women. Since she was ostensibly in control of what was being done with her and to her, Melissa would have thrust her clit into Sierra's mouth, which would be far from an unpleasant thing for either of them. The presence of such a delightful and succulent morsel between her lips and in range of her tongue was making Sierra's body writhe ecstatically under my face and her pussy produced another gusher of the nectar I love so much.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, my God!" Melissa cried out a few seconds later, and I knew she was cumming.

Sierra knew it too, and having a hotty like Melissa cumming against her mouth had its obvious effect. Her own pussy became much more active, thrusting up into my face, alternating with her ass fucking back to meet my finger. Sierra's body thrashed on the spindle, bouncing from one rim to the other. I knew she was very close to cumming, but I wanted to wait until Melissa climaxed before bringing Sierra to that same happy place.

I sneaked a look over the pussy I was eating to see what was happening. I am not really a voyeur, but seeing the lovely Melissa in the throes of cumming is a delightful sight, and I didn't want to miss it. Her whole beautiful body thrashed on top of Sierra, and she and Steve had locked arms to keep her on top of the mouth that was bringing about her climax. Even as I watched, her back arched and she rammed her pussy down onto Sierra's face, before relaxing and letting Steve hold her upright. Since Sierra's head was no longer being held in place, she moved her face around, claiming as her reward, the delicious juices flowing from Melissa's pussy.

Even as she devoured the ambrosia she had earned, Sierra's own pussy was feeding me as much nectar as I could lick from her. It was delicious, and there seemed to be an almost endless supply of it but, eventually, I had savored and swallowed it all. I knew that Sierra was on the verge of cumming, so I moved my mouth up slightly and engulfed her adorable clit and started sucking, while my finger still plunged in and out of her ass. My lips formed a seal at the base and my tongue caressed the swollen top and sides. Her movements became even more strenuous as she started cumming.

Melissa and Steve knew what was happening, and he helped her move off the mouth that had just finished licking up all her juices, so Sierra could enjoy cumming even more by giving vent to her pleasure. "Yeah! Yeah! Suck my clit! Yeah, like that! Yes! Oh, God, yes!"

Her voice as she was cumming urged me on, as did the sounds of her muscles straining and the chains rattling as she struggled futilely against their restrictions. Sierra's hips banged back and forth against the rims of the spool, her legs unable to squeeze my head as she would otherwise have done. Nothing was holding her pussy down, though, and she fucked it up against my face as hard and fast as she could. The muscles in her ass were clenched, holding my finger in that wonderfully tight place.

"Oh! Oh!" Sierra cried out joyfully as she climaxed. This was followed by completely relaxing, her muscles once again seeming to almost melt into the wooden spool.

Quickly, so none would be wasted, I licked all the nectar from her thighs, crotch, belly and pussy. I even sucked it out of the hole that was producing it, and made sure I got it all. I had really enjoyed eating the wonderful pussy in front of my face, but I saw no reason to stop, or to stop fucking her ass with my finger. I knew that Sierra wanted me to keep eating her, and to keep my finger going, until I brought her to at least one more orgasm, and I wanted the same. Once my tongue was through mopping up all the nectar, it began licking between an inner and outer pussy lip again.

Melissa knew what she wanted too. After she was sure Sierra had finished cumming, she moved her pussy back onto the other woman's face. Steve resumed holding Sierra's head in place and, knowing her as I do, that was also just what she wanted. Possibly, the only person not getting exactly what he wanted was Steve and, at least, he was enjoying the sight of Melissa's sexy body moving and swaying in front of him, while another sexy woman ate her pussy.

Of course, looking at Melissa's succulent breasts, weaving and bouncing as her body squirms in pleasure, is something neither Steve nor I would be willing to settle for. Still holding Sierra's head in place, he leaned forward toward the twin treasures. Realizing what he had in mind, and being strongly in favor of the idea herself, Melissa placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned back, letting him lean toward her, and guided his eager mouth to its delightful targets. She was already moaning from the pleasure Sierra's tongue and lips were giving to her pussy, and Steve's mouth, as it caressed her breasts, added to it.

I would have enjoyed watching the antics of my three companions, but I prefer doing over looking. The pussy under my face was so delicious and fragrant and beautiful, and felt so great on my tongue that I wanted to get my face as close as possible, and keep it there for as long as I could. Very slowly, I licked the first pair of lips until I reached Sierra's clit hood. From what my tongue and finger were doing for her and what her tongue was doing for Melissa, her pussy and ass were already squirming, and there was another pool of her juices waiting for me. It didn't take long for me to relish and swallow the delicious treat.

The second pair of Sierra's pussy lips was treated the same as the first had been. This time, when I finally reached her clit hood, her body was thrashing from side to side on the spool, in a high state of arousal, while her ass fucked back against my finger. Gently, my tongue stroked over the hood and, with the utmost delicacy, curled under to caress the succulent morsel that had almost pushed its way clear of its protection.

The response was what I expected. A spurt of fresh juices spattered against my chin, and Sierra's pussy jammed up against my face. Once again, I could hear the chains rattling as her body thrashed on top of the spool and between the rims of her favorite bondage device. To keep the nectar on my face from going to waste, I scraped it off with my finger and licked it from there, before my tongue frugally sluiced up whatever had stayed on her pussy.

"Uh! Uh!" Melissa was whimpering and, from eating her pussy many times, I knew that she was close to cumming.

I decided to delay bringing Sierra to her next orgasm until she had enjoyed Melissa's climax and devoured the juices, like ambrosia, that would be produced while the lovely redhead was cumming. They might be the most delicious thing I have ever tasted, and I knew Sierra would relish them every bit as much as I always do. Once again, I let my tongue meander up one of the swollen inner lips under my face.

"Yes! Yes!" Melissa cried out joyously, and I knew she was starting to cum.

Sierra knew it too, and her body grew even more active. I peeked over her torso, and saw Melissa writhing and squirming on top of the mouth that was bringing about her climax. Steve held her in place, keeping her from falling off, but letting her fully enjoy cumming. She had her back to me, so I couldn't see exactly what was happening between the two women, but I knew that Sierra would have her lips securely wrapped around Melissa's adorable clit, and she would be sucking and her tongue would be caressing the sides and top, and this would continue until the younger woman was through cumming. After that, her own orgasm would be no more than a few minutes away.

When my first prediction, Melissa climaxing, came true, her back arched and she drove her pussy down against the face that had just brought it about. After her orgasm, she slumped against Steve, who would gladly support her for as long as was needed. Of course, once Melissa was through cumming Sierra, feasted on all the fresh juices that had just been produced. Their aroma and flavor, combined with the texture of the delightful pussy against her face, and what my tongue was doing, quickly brought Sierra to the verge of another orgasm.

I wasn't going to make her wait more than a few minutes. After my tongue had sluiced up all the fresh nectar, it started probing against the lower edge of the adorable pink hole that had produced it. More of her delicious drops squirted out to please my taste buds. Sierra's hips swung from side to side, thumping against the rims of the spool, and her arms and legs strained against the chains that held her in place. Neither her pussy nor her ass were even a little restrained, and they fucked out against my finger and up against my face, smearing her juices all over me. After probing the lower edge, I slowly worked my way up both sides. My tongue alternated between exploring under the inner lips of Sierra's pussy and probing the edges of her delightful pink hole. The juices that bubbled up from that cauldron were delicious, and I dipped my tongue in to sample them every time it passed over. When I reached the top edge, I paused briefly.

"Suck my clit! Suck my clit! Fuck my ass! Make me cum!" Sierra was exhorting me.

That was my intention, and I moved my mouth up far enough to envelop the succulent morsel. It was still engorged with the lust that had caused it to crowd its way out from under its protective hood, and felt perfect in my mouth. Firmly but gently, I sucked, while my tongue caressed the sides and top. Sierra's body was wild under me, and it took some concentration to keep her clit where it belonged, even before she started cumming. It was easily worth it, though, because her pussy is so delightful in every way.

"Yes! Yes!" Sierra warbled as she started cumming. Once again, her yanking at her chains, and her body slamming against the rims sounded as if she was going to knock the spool apart.

My finger was stuck in her ass again, and unable to move, but that was not a problem. Sierra's body did enough moving for both of us and, once again, I was concerned that, if the spool didn't fall apart, it might fall over. My fears were for nothing, though, because it creaked and strained, while the chains rattled, but it was well constructed and stable, and stayed together and upright. After a long and strenuous period of cumming, her pussy slammed up against my face a climatic time. Once she reached her orgasm, Sierra collapsed back onto the spool, and waited to see what else we were going to do to her. The first thing I did was to devour all the nectar her pussy had just produced.

Melissa and I had brought Sierra to five memorable orgasms, and it was Steve's turn next. I had enjoyed it almost as much as she had, but I was extremely horny, and looking forward to being sucked off by Sierra's very talented mouth. I backed away from the device, my cock bouncing like a diving board, and relinquished it to Steve, whose cock was bouncing like a much bigger diving board.

Although Steve is about six inches taller than I am, he was comfortable enough with the spool in its position, so we didn't move it. Also, we didn't want Sierra to know exactly how were going to pleasure her and ourselves next. After I backed away, he replaced me and leaned forward to start. Like Melissa before me, I had greedily licked and sucked up all the nectar Sierra had produced, so Steve started licking a clean, although wet, pussy.

He started in about the same place as I had and, after Steve's tongue had traveled a short distance upward, I stepped over to where Sierra was waiting, still blindfolded, and knelt, straddling her face. At first, I held my cock clear of her but, after I was in place, I guided the tip of it against her lips, resulting in Sierra's tongue coming out and licking the head.

"Ah, George," she said in recognition. "That must be the guy with the horse cock eating my pussy."

It was, of course, but I didn't say anything, still keeping her somewhat in the dark as to what was happening. Sierra was easily able to tell the difference between my ordinary cock and Steve's monster, so I saw no need to mention that. What I did see the need to do was to lean forward so Sierra could give me one of the expert blow jobs for which she is famous. She seemed to like the idea too, and started stroking my cock with her lips, taking it all the way into her mouth.

With the pillow under her head, she had no need for me to fuck her mouth, because she could move her face up and down enough to take in the entire length, which is her preferred way anyhow. She enjoyed it very much, as Sierra enjoyed any cock that passed between her lips, and she caressed it with her tongue, murmuring with delight, as she sucked it in and out.

Although I tried to hold back, wanting to prolong the pleasure for both me and the woman who was sucking me off, I knew right away I wouldn't be able to do so for very long. The combination of my horniness, and Sierra's very skilled mouth and Melissa's lovely naked body in front of me soon had my cock throbbing. Recognizing what that meant, Sierra clamped her lips tighter on my shaft and started sucking faster. As her mouth moved back and forth, I could feel her tongue settling into position to catch the semen that I would be pumping out momentarily.

A tremendous fountain of pleasure welled up inside me, beginning in my toes and fingers and concentrating in my cock. I moaned ecstatically and pumped a gob of semen onto Sierra's waiting tongue. She continued sucking, her lips squeezing my cock like a very wet, warm and tight pussy, and I ejaculated a second and third time. After that, Sierra's tongue and the insides of her cheeks continued milking my shaft to get everything that was still inside, until it became obvious that I wouldn't be squirting any more cum into her mouth. She kept my cock in place until it softened, and I pulled it out, and held it to let her lick the head and the slit and all around the ridge. When she was through with that, and was licking her lips to be sure she had gotten everything, I crept away to rest for a few minutes.

The semen I had fed to her, combined with what Steve's tongue was doing for Sierra's pussy, was already bringing her closer to another climax. Although he lacked the technique of me or Melissa, Steve had a great deal of enthusiasm for eating the lovely pussy under his face, and both he and Sierra were truly enjoying themselves. She was writhing on the spool and, with her mouth no longer full, I could hear her moaning blissfully. Steve's cock was fully erect, and he had to stand back from Sierra to give it room to sway and bounce.

Both Melissa and I were idle just then, which was fine with me, but she's much younger than I, and hates to see people around her enjoying herself sexually, and not be part of it. Seeing Steve's big, erect cock, she knew what she wanted to do. He would be fucking our hostess/prisoner soon, and Melissa would do nothing to take the edge of his horniness. However, before that happened, she wanted to have a little fun with the monster that would be filling Sierra's pussy, and was quite sure Steve would not object. She went to where she knew the condoms were kept, brought back the largest one there, and knelt in front of Steve. Gently, she held his cock in her fingers.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers