Signs Ch. 02

Story Info
A man relives his past to prepare for what's to come.
9.4k words
4.03
56.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,012 Followers

This is the final chapter of the story. It is also being told in flashbacks, using direction arrows to indicate past from present. I'd like to thank Kev again for his editing help, as well as several good friends who offered wonderful advice.

>>>>>>>

"Flight 473 to Dallas, now boarding."

The sudden announcement caught Jay by surprise. He realized that he had drifted off for a moment. He saw the couple, still beaming at each other, pick up their bags and get into the line. Shaking his head, he grabbed his bag and moved across the terminal to the rest room, where he hurried inside. He walked to the sink, where he filled his hands with cold water, then splashed his face. Looking up at the mirror, he was stunned to see a haggard, cheerless face staring back.

"Geez, I look like a zombie," he mumbled to himself. "You've got to shake this off. You don't even know for sure."

Afraid he might miss his flight, Jay rushed out of the rest room and back to the line, just in time to hand the woman his ticket and head down the rampway and into the plane.

Once inside, he looked around and realized there were few remaining seats. He walked down the aisle, hoping to find something away from everyone, but it was too late. Once he reached the rear section, he saw the only open seat was a window one next to the couple he had observed at the gate.

"Perfect," he thought bitterly. "Excuse me, is this one open?" he said as politely as he could muster.

"Sure," the man said, stepping into the aisle to allow him to pass. "Be my guest."

Jay nodded at his courtesy, feeling embarrassed that he was so ungracious about the couple's affection for each other. He squeezed past the woman and sat down, trying to look anywhere but at them.

"Is this your first time to Dallas?" a sweet, feminine voice asked.

Jay turned and took a moment to evaluate her. She was younger than he suspected, probably not out of her teens. Her lovely olive skin was complimented by her curly, jet-black hair. He couldn't read anything other than honest friendliness from her face, and felt a little guilty at begrudging the couple their happiness.

He smiled, not feeling the need to force it. "No, I've gone there quite a bit."

"For work?" she asked, sounding as sweet as she looked.

"No, my girlfriend lives there."

"Really," she said, her interest level obviously piqued. "I didn't hear an accent. Do you live here or down there?"

"I live here, but met her on the internet," he replied, the irritation returning to his voice.

She didn't seem to notice. "That's amazing. Chuck and I are on our way to see his family. He came up here for school, which is how we met. They don't even know about me yet." She turned to her boyfriend and giggled. "I'm guessing it's a good thing they don't know all the details anyway," she said mischievously. They smiled at each other, sharing what was obviously a private joke.

Jay returned her smile, wondering if the woman really was as wild as she seemed to think she was. He turned back to the window and closed his eyes, unable to stop himself from thinking about the past.

<<<<<<<

"Ok, you got to do things your way. Now it's my turn," Jay said to Hannah sternly. It had been several hours since their romantic moment, and he was ready to try something different.

When they began dating, Hannah happily shared her love of bondage and submission. At first it was intimidating because Jay had never even blindfolded a woman before, let alone tied or spanked her. Hannah's previous boyfriend had introduced her to a wide variety of activities, with varying levels of submission. He was quite experienced, and quickly convinced her to trust him with anything he wanted to do.

She was proud of the pictures from their sessions, with her tied and freshly punished. In one, the sweat glistened off her body as she knelt, her collar tied to a hook mounted on the wall, with every inch of her ass red from the beating she had taken with his hand, a whip, a paddle and a crop. She looked so amazingly sexy that Jay had even shared the picture with several friends, who were caught completely off guard.

Despite his curiosity, he felt overwhelmed and out of his element. On the recommendation of a friend, he did some research and found numerous articles about the subject, detailing different approaches to the act. With Hannah's ex-boyfriend, there seemed to be little affection; instead he instilled in her a sense of need to please him by her submission. After thorough research, Jay thought he found a way that he was more comfortable with. He only hoped she would enjoy it as much.

He knew how important it really was to her, despite her assurances that he didn't have to try it at all if he wasn't comfortable. Not only did he want to do it, he wanted to make it something she'd never forget. He told her to go change into her special outfit, the one she had brought specifically for that moment.

Five minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom, literally taking his breath away. Hannah wore a white blouse, unbuttoned with the loose ends tied in a knot just above her stomach. A plaid mini-skirt barely concealed her bright pink panties. She had thigh high white stockings and was walking in four-inch heels. Her hair was done up in pigtails, and to top it off she was coyly running her tongue across a large, multi-colored lollypop. She was every fantasy he'd ever had as a boy (and the ones he tried not to have as a man). Taking a deep breath to steady himself, he quickly slipped into the role he had prepared.

"Come over here," he ordered, mustering a stern tone that was surprisingly authentic. She walked over to him, and stood patiently waiting. "Don't move until I'm ready for you."

He detected a shiver from her at the sudden change in his voice. He reached into his bag and pulled out a blindfold he had purchased in Chicago. He motioned for her to stand by the foot of the bed and fastened it over her eyes.

"You've been bad, haven't you?" he hissed.

"Yes," she answered in a meek voice.

"Do you think you need to be punished?"

"Yes."

"Do you think you've earned your punishment?"

She hesitated, caught off guard by the question. "Y...Yes," she answered cautiously.

"Well I don't," Jay growled. "You haven't proven yourself yet. I'm not going to waste my time until I know you're ready."

He slipped off his shorts and grabbed her roughly by the hair, pulling her face against his already erect prick.

"Suck my cock you little slut, and do it right." Jay was surprised that he was felt confident so quickly. Part of it was her enthusiastic reaction, but there was something else as well.

Hannah opened her mouth obediently and began running her tongue along the tip of his prick.

"That's not sucking my cock, is it?" he said harshly. When she shook her head, he pulled back on her hair. She opened her mouth obediently and he shoved himself in. "Now suck it right."

Without complaint, she allowed him to use her mouth, running her tongue across his shaft and attempting to let him go as deeply as he wanted. Jay watched her briefly for a reaction, making sure he was on the right path. When he was sure of her eager cooperation, he slid further into her mouth, letting the tip brush the back of her throat. He pulled out before sliding in deeper, testing her ability to take more. After several thrusts, he was satisfied she was ready for more.

He pulled away from her suddenly, his cock sliding from her mouth with an audible pop. He paced in front of her briefly, watching her become uncomfortable; wondering what might be coming next.

Jay took a deep breath, and said in an angry voice, "So you think he fucks you better than I do?"

Hannah paused, momentarily confused, before realizing Jay was talking about her ex-boyfriend.

"No," she murmured, perplexed at the direction things were going.

"No what?" he commanded.

"No sir," she said meekly.

"What about spanking? Do you think he knows how to punish you better than I do?"

"No sir," she answered, even quieter.

"I think you're lying," he hissed. "The way you talk about him, the pictures you like to show everyone...." Jay scowled at her. "You obviously think he is the one who knows how to punish you best."

"No," she protested, unsure where Jay was heading.

"Get up," he ordered, pulling her up by the arm. She rose unsteadily, clinging to him for balance. Jay sat down on the bed and roughly pulled her down across his lap. "We'll see," he snarled.

He seized the bottom of her mini-skirt and flipped it up over her ass, exposing her panties. His fingertips traced the line where her panties met flesh, drawing a shiver from her.

"So you think he knows how to do this better than me too, huh?" His hand drew back, then came down forcefully with a crack across one cheek.

"Um," she whimpered, sounding more turned on than in pain.

Jay caressed her ass with the palm of his hand, pressing hard enough to make her groin grind against his thigh. When he felt her hips begin to move on their own, he repeated the strike on the other cheek. This time her moan sounded like frustration at being denied either the pain or pleasure she sought. His palm returned to her ass.

"Do you like that?" he queried.

"Uh-huh," she moaned back, immediately moving her hips, which drew two quick slaps.

"What did you say to me?" he bellowed, punctuating it with a firmer spank.

"Yes sir," she called out loudly, sounding genuinely remorseful.

"Well you haven't earned a reward yet, have you?" he said, sounding displeased. He gave her a half-dozen more slaps, making sure to move them around to cover all the untouched areas.

"Don't move," he warned, and grabbed her panties, sliding them roughly down to her knees. He returned his palm to her ass, now almost completely red, and rubbed it harder, drawing a louder moan from her. He could feel the wetness from her pussy across his thigh, beginning to run down his leg.

"So you think he can spank you better than me?" he repeated, removing his hand.

"Uh-uh," she grunted, trying to grind her hips without him noticing.

"Excuse me?" he warned.

"No sir," she said, now sounding frustrated.

Jay ran his tongue across all of his fingers, then gave her a fast, light spank, which despite not having much force, caused a loud sound that ricocheted around the room and left a white handprint on her ass.

"OW!" she yelled, her body bowing across his lap.

"I said don't move," Jay repeated forcefully. He applied several more stinging blows to accentuate the point.

"Now that I've got her attention, it's time to get serious," he thought, any trace of concern about how she'd react having been assuaged. Jay stood her up, moved from the bed, then forced her to kneel, leaning her upper body across the mattress. He turned and retrieved a white whip with twenty-four tails from her bag. It was her favorite, made of a soft material that was lightweight, allowing it to snap loudly without as much force as some others.

He turned back towards her, slowly dragging the whip across her reddened flesh. She moaned again, beginning to unconsciously move her hips but finding nowhere to achieve relief. Jay knew he had her where he wanted her, and wanted to keep her in that state without relief for as long as possible.

"Is this what you want?" he teased.

"Yes sir," she groaned, her voice tinged with desperation.

Jay tested the whip, cracking it above her several times, enjoying her visceral reaction to the sound and anticipation of the first swat. Finally he brought it down across her ass, leaving a darker red mark across her flesh. She whimpered, moving more wantonly.

"I said stay still," he said angrily, bringing down the whip harder.

"Uh," came the reply, this time sounding more like she was too focused on the sensations to verbalize. He repeated the strike over and over, making sure to cover every inch of her ass, but carefully avoiding her legs or lower back. When he thought she was ready, Jay stepped away and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Alright, stand," he commanded.

She rose unsteadily, reaching out to grab his arm for support. He walked her over to the bed, where he gently helped her sit. When she was ready, he went back to the bag and found the four restraints she had brought.

"Get out of those clothes," he said flatly, his voice betraying no trace of emotion. Jay watched as she kicked off the panties before pulling the skirt and top off, then lay back down on the bed. He took her hand, slid the restraint around her wrist and fastened it, pulling the cord under the bed and tying it to a metal support. He repeated the procedure with the other arm, before moving to the foot of the bed. Grabbing both feet, he spread her legs, taking a moment to make her feel uncomfortable with the exposed position she was in.

Jay fastened both feet with the restraints, then stepped back to admire his work. She was devastatingly sexy. Her body was drenched in sweat, the glistening of her sex betrayed her obvious arousal, and she continued to squirm in the faint hope of relieving her frustration. Jay was certain it was the single most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

He reached toward the dresser, grabbing his camera. He looked at the LCD, shuddering at the images he was getting as he clicked over and over.

"I want to remember this forever," he thought, staring in amazement at her act of complete surrender. "She is so beautiful. I can't believe I'm this lucky." At the same time, he knew how proud she was of her sexual side, and had no doubt she'd enjoy the photos as much as he would. Considering the distance between them, he knew they had to treasure every moment.

Moving to her side, he leaned close and whispered, "Are you almost ready to earn your reward?" Hannah licked her lips then nodded her head, seemingly too far gone for words.

His fingers began running over her chest, softly but intent on touching every inch of skin. He didn't focus on any specific area, wanting to keep her in that state for as long as possible. Turning, he dragged them across her legs, moving down to her ankles before returning to her stomach. For several minutes he touched her without allowing her any relief from her fevered state. Her entire body trembled at his touch.

"Don't move," he cautioned, allowing his fingertips to brush across her labia. He felt her tense, but she obeyed his command. Letting his fingers wander between her lips, Jay stroked upwards, letting his fingertips briefly stroke her clit, before lowering them. He moved between her outstretched legs and lodged his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Pushing forward, he sank all the way inside her in one push, feeling the excess wetness forced from her body.

Quickly he thrust into her a handful of times, then pulled out until only the tip was touching her. He paused, relishing the way her body quivered, anticipating him sliding back in, so he waited until she began to fidget.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked, speaking just loud enough for her to hear.

"Yes," she moaned, trying to move her hips upward.

"Then say it."

"Say what?" she asked, sounding confused.

"Tell me how much you want me to fuck you." He slid about halfway in and stopped, waiting for her response.

"I...I...can't," she stammered.

"Then I can't fuck you," he said, slowly sliding out of her until his cock pulled free.

She groaned in frustration. "What do you want me to say?"

"You know what I want. You have to beg me to fuck you until you cum."

Hannah pulled against her bonds in frustration. Jay knew that it was difficult for her to beg, especially while turned on. During their phone sessions she admitted to liking the idea, but had difficulty finding the right words. It left her so frustrated that she usually said nothing; too embarrassed to participate. The articles he read indicated that it was key to find something your partner struggled with and push them in that area, denying them what they wanted most until they succeeded, or at least tried their best. Then it said the Dom needed to reward her efforts, letting her know how proud he was and how much he loved her. It wasn't the only way to approach BDSM, but it was one he felt was suited to him, which gave him the best chance of making it special for her.

After giving her several moments to let her frustration build, he leaned forward and ran his tongue up the inside of her thigh, narrowly avoiding her outer lips. Her body shuddered and she shifted, trying to force the contact.

"I said stay still!" he scolded, raising his voice. He supported himself on one arm, then putting two fingers together, slapped lightly against her clit. The reaction was immediate as her body tensed, then lurched away. Her vocalizations however, didn't sound anything like displeasure.

"If you can't beg me properly, then how are you ever going to prove you deserve to have me allow you to cum?

Hannah groaned, unable to make herself form the right words, so he repeated the slap against her clit, once again making her jump.

"I...said...I...want...to...hear...you...beg!" he reprimanded her, punctuating every word with another slap. Each strike caused her to strain against her bonds, but her moans made it obvious that it was due to her arousal. Jay decided she needed a break, so he got up and moved to her side. Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her head up and rubbed his cock against her lips.

"If you won't beg, then you're going make it up to me." Without hesitation, her mouth opened and he slid his cock between her lips. He immediately felt the difference in her technique, which had become wild and unrestrained. She sucked and licked so enthusiastically, the pleasure almost caused him to lose his hold on the moment. Shaking his head to regain control, he pulled away.

"That's better," he cooed. "That's my girl." He reached down and massaged her clit with two fingers, sliding them down, until they found her entrance, causing her hips to rise off the bed. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes sir," came the barely audible reply.

He rested his palm against her clit, rubbing it as his fingers slid in and out of her pussy. "Do you want to cum now?"

"Please...yes sir," she pleaded.

"Are you ready to beg me properly?" She nodded her head slightly, and he removed his hand, then crawled back between her legs. Without warning he slid back inside her, did several quick pumps, then pulled out again until only the tip was touching her lips.

"Are you ready to beg now?" he said sternly.

She nodded, but again fumbled for the right words. He could tell how frustrated she was getting, but was set on holding out until she did what he wanted. He slid out of her, then leaned in and covered her clit with his mouth, running his tongue around, then across it. Fastening his lips around the nub, he sucked it into his mouth, letting his teeth brush it lightly. Hannah reacted so strongly that he thought she was going to cum immediately, so he backed off, eliciting another moan of protest.

"You know what I want," he said, keeping his tone even. "I want to hear it."

"Please fuck me," she mumbled quietly, sounding embarrassed.

He immediately positioned himself at the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward.

"What did you say?"

"Please sir...please fuck me. I need it so bad."

"Do you want me to fuck you hard or gently?"

"Hard!" came the immediate response. "Please sir, fuck me hard."

Jay pinched her nipple with his fingers while biting down on the other one as he fucked her in long, fast strokes. Her breathing turned to gasps and he knew she was close. He moved his mouth to hers, kissing and nibbling at her lips, trying to get her to the edge quickly. The entire situation had been so arousing he was afraid he wasn't going to last long enough. He groaned in frustration as he felt the beginnings of his orgasm.

S-Des
S-Des
3,012 Followers