Silicone Valley

Story Info
Women of the family get breast implants.
11.3k words
4.57
276.7k
77
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

Note: Please enjoy the following fictional story about a family experiencing a quantity discount of breast implants. Make sure you are 18 and don't forget to vote.

It was an early June morning when my wife made the first hint about the possibility of having her breasts enlarged. June, my wife, has always had this thing about her small boobs. They were not the largest in the world but definitely enough for an ass man like myself. Her sister, Mary, has been after her to get a breast enlargement for some time now. But, I thought they were just kidding around.

Mary is 38 years old and a divorcee who has been dating a new man each month. Since she has not been able to land one I think she has been blaming it on her tiny chest. To make matters worse the idea of getting a breast enlargement has also been planted in our 18 year-old daughter Amy's head.

"Well, what do you think about me getting a breast enlargement?" June asked.

I looked over my newspaper at her. "Which one?" I joked.

"Both stupid." She jabbed back.

"I've told you many times your breasts are just right. More than a mouthful is a waste anyway."

"But, I've noticed you looking at other women who have larger boobs."

"Sure. But, that's just looking."

"He's like all men." Amy said as she entered the kitchen. "They check out your boobs before they even see your face." Amy was wearing her pajama tops with matching shorts.

"You two have this complex that bigger boobs will make you more desirable. Nonsense." I said as I slipped my coffee.

I almost choked as I watched Amy's 18 year-old friend Allison walk into the kitchen. She has been staying with us while her parents were searching for a new home on the West Coast. Allison was wearing a tight silk shirt that was too tight on her ample breasts. My eyes locked onto her chest as she walked across the room.

"SEE!" Amy shouted. "You couldn't keep your eyes off of Allison's tits.""

"Really?" Allison said as she turned to stick out her chest even more. I could tell she was braless because her dark nipples showed through the pink material. I was getting a hard-on and had to cross my legs.

"Na, I was not." I lied. I looked over at June and she smiled. I knew I was caught.

"Well, maybe a little." I confessed.

"Maybe if my boobs were bigger guys would look at me like that." Amy moaned.

"Yours are big enough." I said. How did I get in the middle of this I wondered?

"You are just saying that. I'm tired of looking like a preteen." Amy cried.

"Come on Amy, most girls your age are small." I said trying to comfort her.

Amy was so upset she suddenly stood in front of my chair and pulled up her top. "NOT THIS SMALL!"

I was in total shock as I looked at my daughter's small naked mounds. I tried to speak but couldn't.

I looked over at June and expected her to tell her to pull her top down but all she did was smile. I looked back to again view my daughter's creamy smooth breasts.

"I…I…think they are beautiful." I stammered. My prick was now poking up my pajama bottoms.

"Well, since we are showing small boobs." June said as she jumped up next to me and pulled up her pajama top. I didn't blink as her familiar boobs and hard nipples appeared.

"Show him yours!" Amy shouted to Allison. "And, let him compare."

"She doesn't…" I started to say as I watched Allison grabbed her silk top and jerk it above her head. Two of the nicest breasts I have ever seen popped out at me. They were perfectly round and had zero sag. Her pink nipples were hard little rockets on top of her milky mounds.

"See!" Amy laughed. "You can't even talk."

She was right. Finally, I had to admit it. "OK, OK please put them away before I spill my coffee. Guy's like larger boobs. But, not too big."

"Like Allison's?" Amy asked. I peeked over at Allison's tits again. My prick was ready to explode. "Well, I guess her's are just about right." I had to look away to prevent from drooling.

I could see Allison's eyes locked onto my pajama bottoms as my prick tried to burst through the buttoned opened. She was the only one who could see my condition. She looked at me and smiled.

They finally pulled down their tops. My heart was beating so fast. "You guys trying to give me a heart attack?" They all laughed.

"So Dad? Can Mom and I get one?" Amy continued.

"Let me think about it. I think you two are over reacting about this."

"OK, but we are going to keep hounding you." Amy smiled as she unbuttoned her top and pulled it open again.

"That's right." June said as she pulled her top down below her nipple. She laughed. I wondered how long I could take this type of flashing.

The topic finally changed and I was able to shrink my hard-on down in order to stand up and walk upstairs. As I walked through the kitchen door the phone rang. I grabbed it.

"Hi John." I said. It was my brother-in-law who was also my good golfing buddy. "This morning? Sure, I'll be here." John wanted to show me his new Callaway driver. "In about a hour? OK. See you then."

I hung up the phone and headed for the shower.

Under the warm water spray I stroked my hard prick as I thought about Allison's breasts. I was imagining my mouth moving around her nips when June entered the shower. As she grabbed my ass I almost killed myself crashing into the shower wall. "Shit! Give me a warning next time."

"So what or who have you been thinking about?" June said as she grabbed my soapy shaft.

"Well…" I was caught and didn't know how to get out of this one.

"Maybe Allison's BIG breasts?" June said as she stroked me. I couldn't lie as I braced myself against the shower wall.

"Tell the truth. You want me to have breasts like hers." She whispered as she stroked me faster.

"Ummm…." I moaned as she brought me over the edge. I filled her fist with my pleasure as my legs buckled under me. I held on to her shoulders as she emptied me.

"But, these are so nice." I said as my soapy hands cupped her petite tits.

"You are just saying that because you don't want other men to eyeball me." June said pushing me away.

"I don't mine other men looking at you." I said as I rinsed off. I exited the shower and dried off.

"Yeah right." June replied. I hurried to get dressed to be ready for John.

I was walking down the stairs when the doorbell rang. John was standing at the door with his new Callaway. "Big Bertha?" I asked.

"Yep, bigger the better." He said looking over my shoulder. I turned to see Amy and Allison standing in the kitchen doorway still in their pajamas.

"See Dad. Bigger the better." Amy laughed. "Hi Uncle John."

"Hi Amy. Who is your friend?" John said while shoving pass me.

"This is my friend Allison who is staying with us for a month until school is out." Amy answered.

"Hi." Allison said with a cute smile.

"You can't be only 18." John said as he took her hand.

"See Dad. He thinks she is older." Amy interjected.

"Amy not now." I said hoping she would drop the subject. But, for some reason I knew she was going to make her point.

"Dad doesn't think big breasts are such a big deal with men." Amy said. John was as shocked as I was before.

"Errr…." He tried to say something and just turned and looked at me for help.

"Let's go into the garage." I said trying to pull him away. But, he pulled back from my grip on his arm.

He was interested in where this was going. Especially since he could not take his eyes off of Allison's chest.

"Tell us truthfully Uncle John. Do you think big boobs attract a man's attention?" Amy asked.

"Yes, John tell us." June said as she walked down the stairs and leaned over to kiss John on the cheek.

"Hi June. Well of course men are attracted to larger breasts. Not to say that yours are not attractive." He said diplomatically.

"Well, don't you think we would be more attractive to men if we had breast enlargements?" Amy continued.

John finally realized they were using him to convince me to go along. "Amy, I think yours are just fine as they are." He answered with a smile.

"But, how come you haven't stopped looking at Allison's chest?" She said with a sly grin.

"Well, I guess it's just a man's thing?" He answered looking again at me.

"Let's go into the garage." I said one more time.

John grabbed his club and we almost ran into the garage.

"What is going on?" John asked.

"Amy and June want to get breast enlargements. I'm trying to tell them it is unnecessary but they won't leave me alone. You can't believe what happened this morning." I said without thinking.

"What?" He said looking in my eyes.

"You can't breath a word of this to anyone." I whispered. "Amy and June flashed their boobs at me trying to convince me to agree with them getting bigger breasts." I took a breath and continued. "To prove a point Amy had Allison to flash her beautiful tits at me. I almost died."

"Really?" John asked. "You're shitting me right?"

"No, it was unbelievable." I laughed.

"Show me the club." I said as I took it from his hand.

"So, describe them to me." He whispered.

"What?"

"Her boobs."

"Allison's?"

"Yes!"

"Promise me you won't say anything." I said as I took my normal grip on the golf club. "They are about as perfect as I've ever seen. So white and round. Her nipples are pink cherries sitting on top. I took an imaginary swing of the club.

"Do you think you can get her to show them to me?" John asked.

"No way." I answered. "It was just a thing with me."

We couldn't keep our minds on the golf club so we walked back into the house. As we walked into the silent hallway. "June?" I called out.

"In here." She answered from the den. John and I turned the corner and froze. Sitting in the room were all three woman completely topless. Allison was in the chair and June and Amy on the sofa.

"What?" I said. "Are you guys nuts? Get your tops on!" I shouted. I tried to pull John out of the room but he jerked away.

"Well, John what do you think?" June asked with a smile.

"GOD, right now I can't think at all." He laughed. His eyes were frozen on Allison's tits.

"That proves it." Amy cried out. "See Dad, he is only looking at Allison."

"Not true." John said while turning to stare at June and Amy's naked breasts.

"OK, that's enough." June said as she took her blouse and pulled it over her head. Amy and Allison also put on their pajama tops.

"Now, you cannot say anything to Nancy." June said to John. Nancy is my sister and John's wife who also is not that big on top.

"Believe me. I won't say a word." John coughed. I finally noticed the bulge in John's pants. The shape of his prick was easily seen under his trousers. I guessed it to be at least eight inches long. He had me by and inch or two. I quickly noticed all the women's eyes checking him out.

"I have to run." John stuttered as he almost ran out the door. "See you guys later." Friday night was the night John and Nancy came over for some card games.

"Well, are you guys satisfied?" I said pissed off. "Look what you did to poor John."

"Yeah, he almost ripped his pants." Amy laughed. Amy usually said whatever she was thinking.

"You too Dad." She laughed louder. I looked down to see the large bulge at my crotch. June laughed as well but Allison was just looking at me while biting her lip.

"Well, if you think you can get me to go along with this by embarrassing me you are wrong. Do whatever you want. It doesn't bother me any." I smiled as I walked back into the garage.

I wasted some time in the garage to cool down. I heard the car in the driveway start up and back away. I figured the girls had left so I walked back into the house.

I couldn't find anyone so I flipped on the TV to catch the news. My hand was massaging my bulge when I heard footsteps. I turned to see Allison standing in the doorway. "I'm sorry." She said.

"It wasn't you." I answered. "They made you do it." She was still wearing her pink pajama top and shorts. I tried to look into her blue eyes as she sat next to me on the sofa.

"You're not mad?" She asked as she turned to me. "No way." I smiled at her. She suddenly reached out and pulled me to her body for a hug.

"Thank you." She whispered as her soft breasts crushed against my chest. My mind told my body to push away but my muscles were paralyzed. My hands moved up and down her silk covered back.

"You have been so nice to me to allow me to stay here." She whispered with her lips only a fraction away from my earlobe.

"Where did June and Amy go?" I asked thinking about the possibilities.

"They had to return a dress at the Mall. They said they would be back in an hour." Allison whispered this time as her lips lightly touched my ear. My prick was now at full mast.

"I could tell you liked my breasts." She whispered. Her lips were now pressed hard against my sensitive ear flesh. "Do you want to see them again?"

I tried to answer but could only shake my head yes. She pulled away from me and took the bottom of her top. "Will you help me?" She said in a little girl's voice. My hands were shaking as they moved to hers. She curled my fingers around the material and moved her hands away. I gulped as I slowly lifted the silk covering.

Her eyes were closed as the soft treads egressed up her body. I watched her pink nipples as they sprang outward. I stopped moving my hands to admire them. "Keep going." She giggled.

I couldn't move my hands as I stared at her treasures. She took the top and pulled it off. I looked down her stomach and noticed the fine silky blonde hairs that moved down under her navel and into her pajama shorts.

"Beautiful."" Was all I could say as my eyes roamed her white mounds.

"You can touch them if you want." She whispered.

"We shouldn't…" I started to say before she put her finger on my lips. "Shhhh."

I watched my hand as if it belonged to someone else as it moved to her smooth stomach. She giggled as my fingertips moved up to the bottom of her breast. Her nipple was sticking up at me as my finger lightly caressed the bottom of her mound.

"That feels nice." She said as she leaned closer to me. My fingers moved to the bottom of her other breast and touched the tiny blonde hairs just beneath the nipple.

My fingertips moved north until it crossed the darker border of her areole. Her nipple was rose pink and very rigid as my finger pushed against it.

"Ooh." Allison moaned.

My thumb moved to help my finger as I rolled the digit gently. My hand opened as it slowly moved lower to cup her creamy softness.

My prick was about to burst out of my cotton shorts. I glanced down to see the tip just under the edge ready to make a grand entrance. Allison must have seen my eyes looking down because she quickly glanced at my condition.

"You are so big." She whispered as my hand continued to caress her tender mounds. I jumped slightly when her small hand moved to the bare skin of my leg above my knee. My prick was so hard it was pushing up the bottom of my shorts. Both of us watched her hand as it slowly caressed my hairy thigh as she moved it closer to the cave under my shorts.

Her slim finger moved under my shorts until she touched the tip of my hard-on. Instead of continuing she grabbed my shorts and pull them up over my shaft. My prick was now standing out in the open as it awaited her hand. But, all she did was look at it. I wanted her to touch it so bad. I took her wrist and pulled it until her fingers moved against it. She still didn't touch it. I looked at her face and saw a big smile. She was teasing me.

"Touch it." I whispered as my lips moved down to hers. She moved her tongue out and licked my lips. But, before I could move mine out to meet hers she pulled her mouth away.

"We shouldn't go too far." She giggled as she pushed me back.

She was now lying back on the sofa next to me with her two perky nipples teasing me. I moved my hands to her knees and moved up her soft thighs. She kept her legs tightly together but didn't stop me as I reached her pajama shorts. It looked as if she was not wearing panties as my fingers inched under the silky material. I moved up and over until I could feel her start of her soft mound of pubic hair. Her legs were still tight as I moved my fingers into her downy fuzz.

As I leaned forward her foot moved to my lap and touched my prick.

"Open your legs." I moaned as she pushed her foot against me.

I tried to move my other hand between her legs and push outward but she held them together. She was not going to let me between them. I pulled her shorts up and watched as my finger toyed with her golden fleece. Suddenly her legs relaxed and slightly opened. My finger moved quickly until it touched the top of her damp slit. I moved it downward until I felt her hard clit. Her legs opened wider to allow my finger to move to her small opening. My fingertip slid in just as the telephone rang. SHIT.

"Let it ring." I moaned as my finger slipped in another inch. She was not a virgin and I wanted to be the next visitor to sign the guest register. But, as the phone continued to ring she pushed me back and jumped off the sofa. She ran over to the phone and answered it.

"Hi Amy." She said looking over at me and smiling. Her bottoms were wedged into her round ass cheeks as she faced away from me.

"Nope, not doing a thing." She lied as she turned to show me the profile of her full breasts. "OK. I see you later. Take your time." She said and hung up the receiver.

She slowly walked back to the sofa. "They are having lunch and won't be done for a while."

"Good. Come on back and we can continue where we left off." I said reaching for her. She jumped back and giggled. I lunged at her and caught the top of her shorts as she turned to run away. I was on my knees as I pulled her shorts down her white ass cheeks. She quickly lifted her legs until her shorts were around her ankles. She giggled again and escaped my hands, as she stood completely naked in front of me. I looked up from the floor between her legs at her blonde bush and pink slit. She had her hands on her hips and slowly wiggled them. She laughed again and ran out of the room.

No fucking way I'm going to chase a naked teenage girl through my house. I thought. But, that thought only lasted a few seconds. I couldn't get the thought of her golden pussy out of my mind.

She headed in the direction of the kitchen so I lightly and quietly made my way down the hallway. I peered into the kitchen and noticed the small closet door cracked slightly. I figured she was hiding inside. I walked to the door and jerked it open.

"You're it." She screamed as she jumped under my arms and touched my hard-on.

So, that was the game we were playing. I watched her cute little naked ass wiggle as she ran out the doorway into the hall. I moved quickly until I found her sitting half way up the stairs. She was sitting on the stairs with her legs slightly open. My eyes locked onto her golden pubes as she slowly opened her thighs. I froze at the bottom of the stairs as I watched her yellow rose open it's pedals for me.

"You are driving me crazy!" I yelled as I lunged up to grab her ankle.

"AAAHH!" she screamed as I pulled her body down the stairs. Her ass softly hit each step until her pussy was in front of my face. I wasted no time as my mouth moved down to clamp over her wet slit. Her legs moved over my shoulders as she clamped my head between her muscular thighs. I suddenly went deaf as my tongue moved out to taste her honey pot.

"Oh, Oh." She moaned as my tongue danced on her clit. "Stop." She suddenly said.

I lifted my dripping mouth off and looked up at her. "My back is hurting." She said with a smile. I moved back to allow her to follow me into the den. As I walked ahead of her she suddenly ran into the dining room. Shit. More games.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers