Silver Eyes Ch. 14

Story Info
A romance between a vampire and a supernatural woman.
3.3k words
4.71
21.4k
13
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Annette! I didn't hear you come back.' Olivia said.

'Clearly,' Annette replied sarcastically, 'Or if you had, you wouldn't have been sobbing so daintily into My ex-boyfriend's arms.'

Olivia looked her in shock at first, then laughed, 'You have got to be having a laugh. Are you serious? Me and Sebastian? Seriously, Annette.'

'Oh, don't be stupid. Of course I know you aren't having anything with him. I mean, he betrayed me. Kinna betrayed you indirectly, and you're here with him all cosy and what not. What's gotten into you? Hello, Sebastian, man...no vampire we hate with all our guts.' Annette said rolling her eyes.

'No!' Olivia said abruptly. She stood up, eyes flashing angrily. Annette took a step back in surprise and confusion. 'No, we don't hate him. You, because underneath all that indifferent and kamikaze front, you're hurt about what he did and you're lashing out blindly at everyone that comes your way. And I certainly don't hate him, well not anymore because he wants to help you. Help us. I'm tired of looking at you running around like a headless chicken not knowing what to do about this new issue. I'm sick and tired of looking over my shoulder on my way to work and back, even at work because I'm scared someone's gonna snatch me and stuff me in the back of their van and I won't have anybody to protect me. It's not like you're around me twenty four seven. And I'm fucking sick of you moping about when you clearly are still in love with him. You guys sort out your fucking issues so that we can deal with this kidnapping malarkey because I'm fucking through with it all.' She yelled.

Annette stared at her with her mouth wide open, 'Are you fucking kidding me? This is Sebastian. The guy who sicced Angus on you.'

'Yeah, he did. And I hated him for it. And hated Angus. But unlike you, I'm trying to be mature about it all. At least until we find out who these people are and deal with it before it gets worse.' She replied hotly.

Annette just looked shocked, and a little tearful.

Olivia sighed and walked up to her. When she was directly in front of her, she put her hands on her shoulders and said gently, 'Annette, I love you. I love you so much and I would do anything to make sure you're safe. I will yell at you, I will cry with you, I will mourn with you. I will become best friends with Sebastian for you, and I will make you so mad at me that you wish you could bury me alive. I will do all these things if they would make you safe. So be shocked at me, be angry with me, hell hit me if it would make you feel better. But by God, you're going to sit your stubborn arse here and work things out with Sebastian, if only to protect yourself. To protect us. And hopefully, get back together with him, 'cuz truthfully, I liked you a lot better when you lot were together. He made a mistake, fine. But he's sorry. Kick his arse, gouge out his eyes, but listen to him and don't throw away a good thing, okay?' She placed a kiss on her forehead, 'Now I'm going to go for...ooh, I don't know a walk...no make that a cab ride, don't want anyone jumping me in the dark, and by the time I get back, I wanna be hearing plans on how both of you are gonna get the bad guys.'

Annette smiled softly at her, 'I know you love me Livvy. I do, but can I ask you something? Are you gonna practice what you preach and get back with Angus?'

Olivia faltered in her steps, 'I'll have to think about that one.'

Annette shook her head at that, 'Why do you want me to do what you can't do, then?'

'Because you're wiser than me, even though you forget it sometimes. And deep down you know I'm right. And in any case, he proposed to you. Your relationship's far deeper than mine.'

Annette opened her mouth to say something again and Olivia placed her hands over her ears, 'Nope. Not hearing anything. Start trading superhuman strength stories already. Byeeeee.' She rushed to the door and ran out the flat.

Annette shook her head wryly and turned back to the stone-like person perched stiffly on the edge of the sofa.

'Happy now? You've succeeded in mind-fucking with my friend and now she's your number one fan. Whoop-de fucking do for you, Beaumont.'

'Why didn't you tell me that you had people after you?' Sebastian asked quietly.

'Oh sod off. Now you know how it feels when something's hidden from you.' She retorted going into the kitchen to get herself a drink.

'This isn't just something, you foolish woman. This is not a 'revenge' scenario – 'keep something from me and I'll do the same.' This is your life we're talking about.' He shouted walking after her into the kitchen.

'Oh please, stop already. We both know my life's pretty hard to end.'

'Stop being so nonchalant. Do you think you're invincible?' He said through gritted teeth.

'Yup. As a matter of fact, I do. Which is why I really don't need your help.' She shrugged, leaning back against the counter.

Sebastian stared at her, not knowing whether he should strangle her or kiss her senseless. 'Over my dead body will you go into this situation alone.'

Annette stared at him back, 'That can be arranged.'

Sebastian looked at her in shock, and then his eyes narrowed in fury. He rushed towards her so fast that she did not quite catch his blurred state and had her against the sink in a chokehold. She tried to grab his hand but he blurred away again and rushed at her from another angle. She whirled round trying to grab his arm, shirt, anything but he was too fast for her.

He sped back to the other side of the counter and watched as she tried to gather her bearings together. 'You may be strong. Stronger than me, but you aren't as fast. I could do that repeatedly till you were out of breath and slagging. Then I could strike so fast you wouldn't see what was coming. You heal fast don't you? But can you heal a severed limb? I don't think so. Even if you could, is that something you would like to find out? No, I don't think so.'

Annette glared at him as she tried to control her breathing. Crap, she should have enrolled in the gym, she thought to herself randomly. 'Fine. You've made your point. But we are going to work together on this. No matter how fast you are. This is my fight and you're coming along as the road runner and fountain of information as you know your vamps so well. Are we clear on that?'

Sebastian shook his head, 'I don't think so. I work better alone. Plus I don't think I could live with myself if you got hurt.'

'No way, buster. You're not going to pull that emotional crap over me. Either we work together or I work alone. Take your pick.'

He looked thoughtful for a second, then blurred towards her but this time she was ready. She ducked then reached upwards with both hands and clamped down on his arms. She gave a little smile as he was caught and held immobile.

'I'm a very fast learner, Sebastian. So we can stand here with me holding you like a little girl, maybe giving you a little shake now and again, or you can agree to my very sensible offer.'

Sebastian scowled at her so ferociously, she thought she was going to burst into flames. 'Fine.' He bit out.

She gave a large grin and released him so suddenly he stumbled. 'Now that we've proven our individual strengths, how about we get to work. Starting with why your vampires, assuming they are vampires of course, would want me anyway?'

Sebastian rubbed his arms and sat down on a kitchen stool opposite Annette, 'I don't know. Maybe because you're my queen...' He backtracked as he saw the glower on her face, 'I mean, because I announced that you were my queen.'

'Then I suggest you have another meeting and un-announce it. Problem solved.' She replied.

'Fine. We'll try that. But I don't think that's going to end this situation. If it was simply because of you being my queen, they wouldn't need to kidnap you to try to change my mind. They know how ruthless I can be, and they know I would kill every single one of them.' He said this with utter conviction, making Annette sigh inwardly.

'But let's try it anyway. See what happens, if it doesn't work, then we can try something else. Torturing everyone with the sun until they confess or someone rats them out.'

Annette rubbed her hands together with glee, 'I like that idea better. Does that make me bloodthirsty?'

'No. It makes you a worthy vampire ruler. Just, yet ferociously capable of dealing with betrayal.' He said softly.

She froze at the word betrayal. 'Yeah, look it's been a long day. Maybe we should continue this some other time. I assume you can trust Damien and Drake so tell them about this plan and do it. I'll be waiting here so you can tell me how it went. Un-announcing me that is. If it doesn't change a thing...then I guess reuniting your vamps with the sunlight as a torture option doesn't sound too shabby.'

She rose to her feet and stretched, 'Well, it's been a long day. I'll be seeing you...' She trailed off as Sebastian stood and walked slowly towards her. He came to a stop right in front of her and said softly, so softly she had to strain to hear the words, 'I miss this. I miss talking with you. Laughing with you. Just being with you. It's only been a week, but it feels like it's been decades.'

Annette gulped loudly. His nearness was affecting her strongly. She had barricaded herself behind her hurt and anger, but now that she had let them down to talk sensibly with him she could not put them back up, 'Sebastian, this is just a truce so that we can put an end to this problem. It's not an opportunity for you to come back into my life. So don't view it that way.'

Sebastian trailed a finger down her cheek, 'So you aren't thinking of kissing me. Of touching me, you aren't thinking about me taking you against this counter. Not one single thought?'

Annette backed up against said counter, her eyes wide and unable to release themselves from Sebastian's heated gaze. 'Sebastian, stop it. Stop messing with my head. I can't think clearly.'

'You know I can't mess with your head, Netta. I can read your thoughts, but none of that mind control works with you. Kiss me Annette.'

Annette could not help swaying towards him. Slowly, she moved forward, inch by inch towards his lips. Just before they connected, he muttered against her lips, 'We belong together, Netta. Surely, you must see that.'

Annette snapped her head back so suddenly she hit the cupboard behind her. 'You should have thought of that before going all mute on me when it mattered.'

Sebastian bit back a curse. 'What do I have to do, Annette? Tell me! Can't you see how sorry I am? How much I wish I could change everything? I came here, risking my life in the bloody sun for you. I defied my trusted vampires to name you my queen. Hell, I've even agreed to the potential death of every single vampire under my leadership to keep you safe. Even if it means killing the ones I've trusted for centuries. All for you. What more do you want?'

'I didn't ask for you to do any of that. You offered, so don't put it all on me like you're some martyr and I'm the humble soul needing your help or salvation. All I ask is that we act civilly towards each other till this is sorted then we go our separate ways. If you have a problem then by all means, fuck off. I can do shit myself. At least one good thing came out of this, I won't be taken unawares by any vampires so thanks for that lesson.'

Sebastian growled angrily and grabbed her by the hair, catching her in a violent kiss. She responded equally as well. They sucked at their lips angrily, biting and licking. He thrust his tongue into her mouth as if he was fucking her with his tongue.

She moaned loudly into his mouth and ground herself against him. Soon they were pressed against the counter, she half sitting on it as they ground against each other.

A loud clearing of throat startled them and Annette half leaped over Sebastian in her haste to disentangle herself.

'Ah. Well I see a lot of progress has been made.' Olivia said slyly.

Annette blushed fiercely, 'Well you're wrong. Sebastian was just leaving.' She turned to stare at the wall sullenly.

Sebastian ran a hand through his tousled hair. 'Yeah, I guess we'll continue this later. I'm just gonna talk to Damien and Drake about the meeting and...yeah...I'll tell you how it goes. Bye.' He nodded at the two girls and strode out of the flat.

Olivia watched him go then turned back to Annette, 'Wow! I know I said that you lot should sort out your difference, but I didn't know it was gonna involve shagging against the counter. Ewww...that's where I chop my vegetables.'

'Naff off, you tart. We weren't sorting out anything. I still think he's a right tosser, but we've agreed to a truce. Until we find out who's after me.' Annette replied throwing a spoon at Olivia who ducked with a giggle.

'Well I for one am very happy with what I just saw. At least we're laughing with each other. Something that hasn't happened in a while.'

Annette sobered up quickly as she gazed at Olivia in contrition, 'Oh dear, have I been that bad? I'm so sorry babe, I've been so selfish. Only thinking of myself and my hurt and forgetting that you had a double...no triple whammy sprung on you. First you get hit by some soon-to-be dead people, then you find out your boyfriend's a werewolf, and that he lied to you. And I've been moaning about the house over some trust issues that are, admittedly bad, but not as horrendous as what you've been through. I've been a right idiot, haven't I?'

Olivia smiled and gave her a big hug, 'Yeah, you have but that's okay. I still love you, warts and all. Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Have a long day tomorrow. But make sure you wipe that defiled counter before you go anywhere. And think about calling David to tell him why you missed work.'

'Oh shit!' Annette exclaimed, she had totally forgotten. 'I forgot all about that, David's definitely gonna have a go at me.' She rushed to the living room to grab the landline.

'Don't forget that counter, missy.' Olivia called after her.

Annette stuck out a middle finger but she couldn't help the smile that came to her face as she remembered the hot kiss she had shared with Sebastian.

***

'Why are you back, for the fifth time this week, without the girl?' A voice bit out from the shadows.

'I'm sorry your highness. I mean your lordship.' A man whined, bowing down as low as he could. He was the same man who had gone to Annette's and encountered the dark haired girl and the...he gulped as he pushed the werewolf out of his mind. His other two colleagues had said that they were not going to go back to Annette's flat again and had been swiftly executed. He had agreed to go again but on the condition that his fees were doubled and he had a vampire partner. The fees had been doubled but, unfortunately, no partner.

'I tried to do it this time, but I couldn't because she had some man there with her. And I think he's one of you because he did some disappearing thing. I mean, one second he was talking to her, the next he was choking her or something. I left at that point because I didn't want him to see me, or spot me or smell...whatever.' He ended as the man shrouded in shadows slammed his fist so hard on a table that it cracked.

'You mean to tell me you saw, 'one of us', choking the girl and you didn't think to stay and watch if he killed her or not?'

'No, I didn't...I mean, I'm sorry, I should have. But I did look back before I left totally and he was back at the other side and she was alright.' He quickly added.

'Really?' The man thoughtfully rubbed his chin. 'And what did this man look like?'

'He was tall, had on a real expensive looking coat, cashmere, innit? And he had like, long blonde hair and...'

'Sebastian.' The man bit out in fury.

'I have no use for you anymore as this is obviously more than you can chew.' He said coldly to the snivelling thug.

Immediately, the cowering thug fell to the floor and tried shuffling to the angry man's feet, 'Please don't kill me. I tried, really I did. I can't die. I got three kids I need to feed and their mum's in prison. I'm all they got, please.'

The man kicked out the moment the hem of his trousers were touched. 'How dare you touch me? How dare you?' He looked to the side of the room and another shape which had not been noticed by the grovelling man blurred toward him and snapped his neck cleanly.

'Dispose of that creature.' He snapped. Then sighed as the room was vacated by the two men, one dead, one alive, or undead.

It seemed he was going to have to do everything himself. He looked up as the vampire returned. 'It seems I'm going to have to do this myself as you obviously cannot find the right person for me and you can't do it yourself.'

The other vampire shrugged sheepishly, 'I wish I could, but we both know she's far too strong for me.'

'Yes Malachi. That was made very blatant to all of us.' The reply was droll.

Malachi ducked his head hiding his fury as the other man gave a theatrical sigh.

'Must I do everything myself? This is abysmal. Well at least you were useful, in that you brought me that juicy piece of information about her blood, now all I have to do is...'

The phone rang interrupting his speech. 'What now?' He grumbled. He picked up the phone just as Malachi's phone beeped the arrival of a text.

He listened to the voice at the other end and nodded grimly, 'Yes, of course.'

He turned to Malachi who looked back at him in confusion, 'We have a meeting this says. But why, we just had one a week ago. This happens monthly, normally.'

The man shrugged then let out a dark smile, 'Well we'll just have to find out, wouldn't we? This is clearly a result of whatever happened between him and Annette, and if that cretin was sure about what he saw then it must be something serious. Sebastian choking Annette...methinks I shall be hearing good news. And if what I'm thinking is right, then that makes capturing that exquisite creature even easier.'

Malachi grinned back as the other man sat down in evil rumination.