Silver Screens, Silver Bells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," I growled, and silenced her laugh with a kiss, a bit more heated than our first one. We both fumbled with our boots and tossed them in a pile beside the door.

I didn't even really get any sense for the layout or décor of her condo, as I was too focused on kissing her, touching her, allowing the warmth of her body to course through me. We made our way up the stairs, kissing and fondling each other on the way. At the top, she nearly tripped but I caught her and gently pinned her against the wall. My fingers, still shaking a bit from the cold, undid the first button of her blouse, and she squealed as my icy touch grazed her skin.

"Gonna need to warm you up a bit more before we go any further," she said, laughing.

Somehow we made it to the bedroom, and paused in front of the bed, her frantic fingers tearing at the remaining buttons of her blouse, while I undid my belt and unbuckled my jeans. Beneath the blouse, a lacey blue bra barely covered up her pert breasts, and I licked my lips as I looked down across her stomach, and the flare of her hips.

"Please tell me you were kidding about the Star Wars sweater being sexy," I said. "I donot want to keep this thing on."

"I'll fuck you no matter what you're wearing," she said with a wild smile. "Keep it on, take it off, whatever you want."

I pulled it over my head, followed shortly by the simple t-shirt, leaving me clad only in a sports bra and my pants. I squirmed the jeans down over my narrow hips, stripping down to my briefs.

"No matter what I wear?" I asked. "Even, say, a kangaroo outfit like the one from your commercial?"

"No, probably not," she said with a giggle, tugging at the waistband of my briefs. "I do havesome limits."

She grabbed me by the ass and tugged me onto the bed. We landed in a tangle of kisses and gentle caresses, with little shivers rippling through as her as my still-cold fingers brushed over her skin. Eventually I rolled onto my back, and she pressed a series of soft, teasing little kisses along my neck, collarbone, and shoulders.

By the time her fingers hooked into the waistband of my briefs again, my fingers had warmed up enough that she no longer squeaked or giggled at my touch. I flinched a bit as she slid the briefs down over my thighs; it had been a bit since I'd shaved down there, though it wasn't quite the wild mess it could sometimes be.

"Wasn't really expecting this. Didn't trim up first."

"I don't bloody care."

She proved that a moment later. As her lips fell to my neck, her fingers slipped between my legs, caressing my lower lips and brushing over my folds. A single finger found my dripping entrance and teased just barely inside, testing and gently probing me. I hissed, needing far more than just a few teasing touches and a single finger.

"A little more," I murmured.

Thankfully she didn't taunt or tease me, and slipped two fingers up inside of me. I groaned, arching my back, my hips rising to welcome the intrusion. She settled between my legs and her other hand reached down, her thumb exposing my clit and gently circling it. Each little caress sent more warmth through my body.

"I'll get you off quick," she muttered. "I can tell you need it. Then we can play around a bit more."

"Hell yeah," I said, reaching up to entwine both of my hands with her curls. "You, uh, got any toys?"

"A few. Wasn't really expecting company like this, but I brought a few vibrators to help take the edge off during the cold nights."

I shivered at the thought of her using such a toy on me, and again at the thought of me returning the favor.

"Bra off," she said, in a gentle but commanding tone.

I squirmed a bit, moaning as she continued those slow, gentle thrusts and the careful little circles of my clit. I grunted with effort and slipped the sports bra up and over my head and tossed it aside, exposing my pert breasts to the warm air of the bedroom.

"You want it harder?" she asked, her eyes warm and hungry as she stared down at me.

"Yeah. Yeah." The last word shifted to a desperate moan as her fingers quickened.

The wet sounds of those thrusts filled the bedroom, and it wasn't long before my eyes were fluttering, my hips twitching, with my mouth only able to form little mewls and sobs.

God, how long had it been? In the haze of bliss I could scarcely remember my last hook-up.

"Usually I'd edge and tease you a bit more," she murmured. "But I'm just gonna give it to you, okay?"

"Absolutely. And then...then..." The words faltered as her fingers quickened yet again.

I stared up at the ceiling, allowing the sensations to carry me off, to drag me away from that silly little mountain town, away from the stress of my career, away from the worries about bills and auditions and re-shoots...

All of it faded.

Just her.

Panting, I looked down, realizing that she'd been staring down at me the whole time when my eyes had been locked with the ceiling. I tried to mumble an apology but it came out as three little moans.

"Harder?" she asked.

After a deep breath I made a faint shake of my head. The pressure and pace were perfect, bringing me to a boil. All I needed was just a bit more time...and another long moment of staring into those hungry dark eyes.

My trembling hand reached down to grope weakly at her breast, and I regretted not tearing off that bra earlier. God, how I wanted to suck on those nipples while she worked her fingers between my legs...

Another time.

"Oh, that's adorable," she murmured. "The little clench..."

My involuntary giggle lasted for only a few seconds before it shattered into a whimper. My legs writhed against the bed, before I reached up and locked my ankles around her calf, keeping her pinned as close to me as I could.

"I'm not going anywhere," she said in a low, sultry purr.

"Eve..." I sputtered.

My ankles tightened and I came for her with a series of wild gasps. My back arched, tearing my gaze away from hers, and my hands reached down, gripping her wrist. Little tremors danced up and down my body, with every muscle tensing and clenching. My heartbeat roared in my ears, and my breath hissed through clenched teeth.

She gave me just a little more, using that first climax as the foundation to turn one of the aftershocks into a smaller, less intense orgasm that nonetheless made me thrash and writhe against the sheets.

"Yeah," I managed, giggling in between moans as I came down from those wondrous heights. "They definitely don't include scenes like that in these movies."

Chuckling, she gave me two more deep thrusts before withdrawing her fingers.

"Toys?" I asked.

With a nod, she crawled across the bed to withdraw a little box from the nightstand, which contained a bottle of lube, a little vibrator, a wand, and a dildo.

"Damn. Quite the armory you got there. I've just got the little vibrator back in my suitcase." I propped myself up on my elbows and watched her. "What's your favorite?"

She tossed the wand over to me, and I picked it up and fiddled with the buttons, testing out the various vibration settings. It was definitely big enough that I'd be able to set it against my clit, with her able to rub against it from the other side. I shivered, then cooed appreciatively as she rose and slipped her panties down, exposing the soft curves of her ass.

Next came the bra, which she tossed at me, then gave a little twirl to show off her pert breasts and the dark, hard nipples. I didn't see any tan-lines whatsoever, and figured she'd gotten that tan from sunbathing nude under the Australian sun. The thought inspired a few more fantasies, which quickly fled my mind when she joined me on the bed.

"You get on top, this time," she said.

"Sure, I think you've earned the break."

"It's not that I'm tired," she muttered, running her fingers up my thigh as she laid down on her back and spread her legs. "I just, uh, I don't know. Feels right. Maybe it was the courtroom scene?" She tapped her temple. "Seemed to turn a switch in there. The way you were all bossy and snippy and domineering."

Laughing, I rose up and settled between her legs, and ran the humming vibrator up and down her thighs, then between her breasts, just to tease her a bit, and so I could get accustomed to the various settings.

"I think I might be a bit too scatterbrained for drawn-out dominant play tonight," I said. "But I can still make you moan. And once I'm a bit more focused..."

I brushed my nails along the side of her neck, and I hissed with delight at the way her eyes fluttered.

Another of her groans filled the room as I settled the vibrating wand against her clit. As I adjusted the toy to draw forth a loud, long moan, I pressed two fingers between her legs.

Her eyes bulged as I slipped inside, working in a slow, easy pace at first.

"Yeah, that's it," she said, grinning. "Take it up two settings, though. And right when I'm about to come, amp it up all the way. Full tilt. I fucking love that. Drives me nuts."

I nodded and adjusted the setting two notches higher, and the toy thrummed louder. My fingers sped up as well.

I loved the way she told me exactly what she wanted. While it was often fun to learn a partner's body naturally, sometimes it was refreshing for someone to be blunt and direct, so I could give her just what she needed. I'd also loved the way she'd gently asked me what I'd wanted, checking in to ask when I'd wanted it harder, and reassuring me that she wasn't going to edge or tease me.

Cruelty could be damned good fun, of course, and I absolutely planned on teasing the hell out of her before the holiday season was done. But that sort of open honesty also lit a fire deep within me.

The sounds she made were soft, quiet little things: faint whimpers that barely escaped through her clenched teeth, trembling little gasps, and the occasional soft little grunt. Her legs rose so she could wrap her ankles around my calf, the same way I'd done to her.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said, in a sultry purr of my own, echoing the reassuring words she'd given me.

"God," she moaned, and I wondered if my reassurance had drawn that forth. She raised her head off the bed to stare down between her legs, and I saw her chest heaving with even greater effort. Before she could give the order or utter a desperate plea, I sensed her need and cranked the vibrator up all the way.

Her sharp cry drowned out the buzzing of the toy, and she slammed her head back down against the sheets with such force that the bed rocked a little. Her ankles tightened into a vice-like grip, and I growled with effort and pumped my fingers into her a bit faster, figuring she'd want that more intense internal stimulation along with the maxed-out vibrations.

My name fled her lips in the form of a weak little whimper, before her eyes rolled back into her head. I didn't know if the next cry announced a second climax, or just another rippling peak from the first. Whatever the case, it was a damned fine thing to witness. She writhed and moaned underneath me for half a minute before her hand grasped at my wrist, tugging the toy away.

Slowly I dragged my fingers out of her, and smirked down at the mess she'd left upon them.

A sudden shiver went through her, and her hips bounced off the bed.

"Oh, that's perfect," she gasped. "You ever get one like that, where's it's just sort of lurking under the surface afterwards?"

"Kind of. Want me to bring it out?"

"Fuck yeah. And I want you right there with me."

She flicked the buttons on the vibrator, dialing it back down to a low murmur, then guided it back into place over her pussy. I raised myself up, settling my clit against the other side of the toy, bracing my hands against the sheets beside her head. I felt a bit of a strain in my lower back, but I didn't fucking care. All the aches and pains in the world were worth this view.

We both moaned at the low, deep thrum of the toy against our bodies, and her soft arms rose up to wrap around my neck.

"Higher?" I asked, reaching for the controls.

"No, not this one. Like I said...it's just beneath the surface. Just gotta draw it back out."

Her dark eyes flitted up to meet my gaze: plaintive, desperate, exhausted, but hungry for more.

"Can I get a bit of dirty talk? That'll help. Something about your voice..." She blushed, but I wasn't sure if it was from the rising tide of pleasure or what she'd said.

I chuckled, not really thinking my voice was anything special. After all, she was the one with the alluring Australian accent.

Adjusting slightly but still keeping the toy trapped between us, I lifted one hand from the sheets and brought my moist fingers to my lips, licking them clean as I met her eyes.

"Far more delicious than those cocktails at the bar," I muttered. "I could taste you all night, Eve."

I leaned down, and flicked my tongue against her lips just once. In response, she reached down and flicked the toy up another setting, and I grunted as more intense waves rippled through me. I gently rocked my hips, eager for more, but careful not to dislodge myself from the toy.

Reaching for more heated words to tease her with, I remembered my brief little fantasy of her sunbathing nude on the beach.

"No tan-lines," I muttered, impressed with myself that I could manage to speak despite the growing heat between my thighs. "I like that. And I like the idea of stumbling upon you when you're tanning out on the beach, all warm and sweaty and sleepy laid out on a towel. A perfect prize, just waiting for me."

"That's me, baby," she said, eyes aflutter. "Your perfect prize. What would you do to me?"

"I'd spread those soft legs and just...take it all in. No licks, no kisses, no fingers. I'd just relax and absorb every detail. Like you were a piece of art on display at a museum."

"Cruel."

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

She nodded and reached for the toy. That time, I possessed enough strength and cruelty to slap her hand away, and instead settled my fingers over the button that would amp the vibration up again, but didn't flip the switch just yet.

"Don't hold back," she said, with a needy whine that conveyed how much she loved the cruelty. "Let me come, baby. Consider it an early Christmas gift for me."

God, I wanted to tease and torment her more, but the need in that voice was too damned alluring. Moreover, every moment that I teased her was just another moment that I denied myself what I craved, too.

I kept her brimming on the edge for just a few more seconds, then flicked the button to adjust the vibration up to the next setting.

Eve came again: a soft, slow, and almost lazy climax accompanied by gentle twitches of her hips and a series of short, sharp moans. Her hips rolled and rocked up against me, and both of her hands gripped my ass, and she used her grip and eyes to urge me to come.

The low, dull ache inflicted by the vibrator just wasn't quite cutting it at the moment. A few fingers inside me in addition to the vibration would have made me erupt, but Eve looked a bit too spent for that. I wasn't sure if she sensed that frustration or not, but she ran both of her hands up from my ass to gently caress my face.

"Come on, baby. Your perfect prize wants you to come. She needs it."

Her inexplicable use of the third person for that particular tease tore a needy gasp from my throat, as did the soft caress of her fingers upon my cheeks. Maybe...maybe it would be enough.

"Another level higher," I managed, furrowing my brow and focusing on the heat in my core, on the soft brush of her fingers, on the heat of her thighs beneath mine.

A flick of her fingers against the controls, and the thrumming grew more intense. I arched my back, grinding down against the toy a little.

God damn it. Not quite enough.

"Shit," I groaned. "Sorry. It's not..."

"I've got this."

With a strength that shocked me, she shoved against me, pitching me onto my back and sending the toy flying. It landed on the floor, still buzzing and thrumming, and I moaned at the loss of sensation, but then unleashed an explosive moan as her mouth darted down towards my pussy.

With my body still thrumming from the near-run of that climax, and with her soft lips locked so deftly around my clit, I lasted maybe ten seconds.

I came. Hard. Almost painfully so. My legs rose to drape over her back as she licked and suckled, using the foundation laid by the vibrator to build an orgasm that tore me apart. My nails ripped and clawed at the sheets, my toes curled against her soft ass, and I pounded a fist against the bed again and again.

"Eve, fuck, God..."

A grunt, and then another cry. A storm erupting within me.

My ears rang, my lungs burned, and the muscles of my back and legs ached. Twitching and mumbling, I slipped my legs off her back and flopped to the bed.

"Holy shit," I said, staring up at the ceiling.

Chuckling against my sex for a moment, she finally lifted her mouth up and grinned at me. God, what a beautiful sight: hair askew, moisture gleaming against her lips, an impish flicker in her dark eyes.

"Glad it worked. Had to improvise a bit there."

As I panted and collected myself, I wondered how she'd been able to sense just what I'd needed. We'd started with the open, honest communication, and I wondered if somehow she'd used that information to assess what I'd needed later. I hadn't even thought about begging her to lick at my clit in lieu of the vibrator, but she justknew.

The discarded vibrator continued to thrum and buzz along the floor, but neither of us had the strength to rise to stop it just yet. After about a minute or so, the battery seemed to run out and it finally stopped.

We both laughed.

"You good?" she asked, once our breathing had settled a bit.

"What?" I laughed. "Hell yeah I'm good. That was awesome."

"I just meant...emotions were kind of charged today. Ups and downs, highs and lows, then the booze...sometimes people get hit with a post-fuck existential crisis, you know?"

"I save my existential crises for other times, like when I don't get a callback after a great audition." I smiled and reached over, brushing my fingers up and down her arm. "So yeah. I'm good. More than good."

"Not to make it too weird too fast, but you're welcome to stay here if you like. Got the place rented out for the rest of the shoot. Not saying we'll have time for sex every night, but...if you want to mess around again, I'm more than happy to."

"Yeah," I said with a tired smile. "I'd like that. Get a bit of that 'Christmas magic' in the bedroom."

She rolled her eyes and gave me a soft kiss, then settled in beside me, her eyes locked with mine.

"I can't stop thinking about something you did today. Not just what you said. It was the way you moved. When Drew was being a wanker and you just stepped in between him and me." She swallowed, closed her eyes. "It felt...nice, in an odd way. To have this wall there. Like I was safe."

I lifted her hand and gently kissed her fingers.

"He was being an asshole. Just felt like the right thing to do. Instinct."

"I'm not saying I'm some damsel in distress who needs you as my personal knight to stand up for me. By all means, if Jason turns out to be a wanker, too, give me a chance to ream him out. But...I liked that. Especially coming from someone who didn't really know me, and had no real reason to stick up for me like that."

"So is that, like, a kink or something?" I teased. "Me getting in between you and abrasive 'wankers?'"

Laughing, Eve swatted my shoulder.

"No, no. But I will say...some of our courtroom dialogue may have gotten me a bit hot and bothered. Like when you had Valentina be all domineering and cold and dismissive? That can be fun."

"Oh, yeah, I can be bossy when I want to be. I just won't do it as Valentina. It'll be me."

1...345678