Simon and Becky Ch. 04

Story Info
Becky tells Simon of her ravishment dream.
9.9k words
4.61
46.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,588 Followers

I was lying next to Simon in the warmth of post coital lethargy, mulling over our rapidly blossoming relationship while waiting for sleep to engulf me. As a couple we had come a long, long way in the very short time since I had 'seduced' him, if that's the right word for virtually raping an ultra-shy virgin. Since then he had grown in confidence tremendously, until now he was the sexually dominant partner and I'm the submissive half, which, of course, is just what I need. I was mentally going over the journey we had made when a thought struck. Instantly all sleepiness was gone. I thought Simon was probably already asleep, but I nudged him anyway, just in case he wasn't.

"Simon, are you asleep?" Alright, so it's a stupid question and deserved its reply.

"Of course I am. That's why I heard you?" Simon's voice came drowsily from out of the darkness.

"Oh, sorry, but I've just thought of something."

"Something urgent?"

"Not urgent, but important."

"Ok, I'm awake now," His voice was stronger as he rolled onto his back. "Let's hear it."

"Well, you remember the other day when you made me tell you all about my fantasies?"

"Oh yes, and very interesting they are too."

"Well, you never told me yours, and you're not getting away with that one."

"Ah! I thought I'd escaped that embarrassment."

"Oh, so you do have fantasies then?" I latched on to Simon's implicit admission.

"You know, if I'd have been awake I would have been more careful how I answered you, wouldn't I? Yes, of course I have fantasies."

"Tell me then."

"What right now? It's ok when we're being horny, but it's a bit awkward when you're not."

"Then I'll have to change that." My hand tunnelled under the covers looking for Simon's cock. "Liar!" The cheeky bugger already had a hard on, but I began to play with it anyway.

"Mmm. Keep doing that and I'll tell you anything."

"Your fantasies will do, including your deepest darkest desire's -- I think that's how you phrased it to me, isn't it?"

"Well, we've got a fair bit of overlap." Simon sounded thoughtful, but his cock twitched and rose a bit more.

"I mean, I've fancied fucking your arse since we first got together, so that matched with you, though I didn't know it. And I love to watch you playing with yourself, not to mention the notion of seeing you get fucked."

The thought of those ideas woke my pussy up, but I wanted him to tell me the things that he wasn't comfortable admitting to, like the rape fantasy had been for me.

"Ah, but they're not your darkest secrets, are they?" I pushed a little.

"Let me get there in my own time."

I could sense him thinking in the dark, wondering just what he dare tell me I suppose, though I didn't want him to hide anything. I'd told him my greatest fantasy, now it was his turn to tell me his. I continued playing with him under the covers, reaching a bit further to hold his balls in my hand, rolling them around with my fingers.

"I'll tell you this." He started up again abruptly, as if ignoring my activities altogether. "I've often wanted to spank a girl, so I'll do that for you, no problem, and hurt you in other ways -- physically, I mean. And although it's not been part of my fantasy until now, I like the idea of forcing you to do things too, so I'm up for that too, though seeing as you're at least as strong as I am, I'm not sure how to set about that."

"Thank you, don't worry about physical strength, it is strength of will that works for me." Ok, so that was my fantasies taken care of -- well some of them, at least. But what about his own? "Now tell me your very secret fantasy."

Again he paused, this time for only a short time.

"I've got two, and one of them you already know about." Another pause. I waited silently for him to continue, scared I'd put him off if I spoke.

"I'll tell you that one first."

"What's is it?"

"I really want to see you making love with a woman, just like we talked of the other night."

"When we were talking about what we'd be prepared to do" We'd already agreed that I would do that, so I was a bit confused why he'd brought it up again.

"Yes, and I know we agreed for you to try it, but you asked for my darkest secret desires, and that's one! I want to see you and another woman kissing, and to see you suck her breasts and she yours. And I think I'd cum on the spot to see you do a sixty-nine with a woman. Sorry sweetheart, but you did ask."

I can't explain it, but I was now getting really turned on. Listening to Simon's fantasy had aroused me something awful. I hadn't realised just how much he wanted me to do lesbian sex, and although I don't normally go for women I wanted to please him and the thought of turning him on turned me on as well.

"Wait till you here the other one!"

"Go on." I had an idea this one would be something different, something we'd not talked about, and it was.

"I would like to tie you to the bed and play with you. I'd like to tease you and do lots of little things to you, maybe even hurt you a bit, before letting you cum. I just want to have you totally at my mercy, completely unable to stop me, no matter what I want to do to you."

Now that sounded really nice to me. I hadn't thought of that before, but now I wanted to try it badly.

"Oh!" He stopped, then added. "And there would be no safe word. No way out for you."

That sounded even better. "I'd like that. You can do anything you like and I'll love it."

"Anything?"

"Anything!" Then I paused, just thinking about it, before adding a proviso. "Anything that doesn't do permanent harm."

"That goes without saying, but I'm glad you said it, because now I know how far I can go."

The possibilities made me feel so horny I needed to be fucked right then.

"Fuck me, Simon." I didn't usually ask outright, but I needed his cock in my pussy instead of my hand.

He turned over and silently rolled on top of me, holding his body up while I spread my legs beneath him, then lowered himself down and pushed forward, his cock penetrating me without guidance in one long thrust. I know I was turned on, but I must have been very wet for that to happen. Once inside he began to fuck me with long deliberate thrusts, and it felt so good.

"So someone's feeling horny, eh?"

His voice in my ear was softly teasing. I didn't answer; I was too busy enjoying the feel of that big cock of his probing my depths.

"What turned you on, then?" He asked the question and then went right on to suggest the answers.

"Was it the idea of being tied up? You like the idea of being at my mercy?"

That had certainly lit the fuse. I really fancied that one.

"Or maybe you want to fuck a girl while I watch." He grunted with effort as he spoke.

His voice was thick and sexy and I could tell that he genuinely wanted to see another woman fuck me, and I knew I would like it to happen for real if the chance arose, and somehow that did get me going. I was on the road to a climax.

"Is it the idea of tasting pussy that's making you so fucking hot, or the thought of a woman's fingers in your cunt?" He had noticed the effect and was pushing the theme

"I know, maybe it's not just a man or a woman you want, but both together. Maybe you'd like to be fucked from behind while you lick a woman's cunt, is that it?"

I didn't answer in words. I climaxed instead, my heels beating a tattoo on Simon's heaving back as a huge orgasm swept through me.

"So you do want it? You would like both at once while I watch, would you? Go on, tell me, wouldn't you?" I could hear the triumph in his voice

"Yyeeessssss!" Then I added my own mini fantasy. "If you'll wank over us!"

My answer seemed to be all it needed to send Simon over the edge, for he groaned heavily and pushed himself deep into me, spurting his cum into my waiting pussy.

When he had finished he lay across me drained and lifeless, and I could feel his heart pounding away in his chest. I cupped his face in my hands and turning it to me, I touched my mouth to his, we were both still panting too hard to kiss properly, but I needed to express my love for him.

"I love you, Simon. Nothing will change that, and I'd like to try what you want as much as what I want." I was tempted to add 'even if make me fuck half the town' but I kept that thought to myself.

"But can we really try the things we've told each other we like, without damaging our relationship? I mean, including the ones that involve other people?" His voice was very serious, so I answered in the same vein, - and meant what I said.

"Yes, so long as we don't do anything behind each other's back. Whatever we do must be with the other person present or with their prior permission, does that sound ok?"

"Sounds good to me, I guess we have a deal."

He smiled happily, it was what he wanted to hear. He stirred himself a little and slid sideways, nearly but not quite lifting his weight from me. I was happy to feel this closeness and, still lying flat on my back with Simon's leg draped across my thigh, I drifted into sleep.

*********************

The next I knew I was being dragged back to wakefulness by something pulling at my arm. In my half awake state I thought it was morning and Simon wanted me to get out of bed.

"Pack it in, love, I'll be up soon." I hadn't yet opened my eyes.

"No you won't." I heard him chuckle as he answered and the tugging on my wrist got harder. I opened my eyes and tried to turn towards where I thought he was. That's when I found that something pulled on my other arm, and wakefulness arrived in a rush.

I looked hurriedly around in the light from my dressing table lamp and saw white rope leading from my wrist to the bed post. Another length of rope was tied around my other wrist and Simon was pulling on it in preparation to tying it around the other post.

"What are you doing?" I asked instinctively, even though I already knew the answer and was both alarmed and thrilled by it.

"What do you think?." Simon tied off the rope and returned to the other side of the bed to tighten that restraint. When he was done I was lying flat on my back with my wrists tied securely to the bedposts with almost no movement allowed.

Having done that he then pulled the duvet from over me, leaving me totally exposed and unable to do anything about it. Even then he hadn't finished, but went to the foot of the bed where he grabbed my ankles and, forcing them apart, he pinned them down one after the other and tied one to each corner. I was now tied like a starfish with everything I have on display and wonderfully available.

"What are you going to do?" That was a more sensible question, even though I didn't really mind what the answer was.

"I'm going to enjoy you." It was a beautifully ominous reply. I could already feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation.

He leaned over the bed and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to tease you, then there is something I want you to do, and then, if I like the way you do it, I going to let you cum."

I wriggled and squirmed, but it was much more to do with the excitement I was feeling than with any real attempt at getting free. In any case, getting free wasn't an option, even if I'd wanted it to be.

Simon grinned to himself at my feeble attempts, then he padded across the bedroom to my dressing table, opened a drawer and took out my black and gold vibrator. He'd found out about my little stash of toys when he caught me masturbating, but it still made me flame with embarrassment to see him wielding one of my vibes.

He made his way back to the bed, his erection bobbing up and down as he walked, and sat down beside me. I pulled frantically at my bonds, testing them, making sure that I really was tied firmly under the guise of attempted escape, taking pleasure in knowing how exposed and defenceless I really was. There was no way I was going to get free and my heart pounded with the knowledge that I was entirely and completely at Simon's mercy. I trusted him totally, but there was still that little edge of uncertainty, the little tinge of fear that gave my defenceless position such spice. I had no idea what he would do or how far he would go, that was now down to him.

I was brought back from my wondering by the sound of the vibrator. I looked across at him as he leaned over and placed the buzzing tip just below my right nipple, rather than where I had expected. I had never had a vibrator used on me by someone else, and the feeling of not knowing where or how it was going next was an unexpected thrill. I'd only ever used it on or around my pussy, but the feel of my soft titty flesh quivering against the vibrator persuaded me I had been missing out.

After a few minutes he moved it to my other breast, placing it this time right on the tip of my nipple. The sensation was exquisite and I pulled hard against my bonds trying to push my breast towards the source of my pleasure. Simon cleverly kept the tip just touching my little nub. I groaned aloud, helplessly wishing he would do more. I wanted it on my clit or even better deep inside me. Why wouldn't he use it where it was shaped to be used, in my pussy.

Then the tip was on the move again, trailing down my body skating lightly over my flesh, still vibrating quietly as it went. Then when it reached a point half way between my navel and my bikini line, it stopped and began to circle, buzzing gently in little random circles across my lower abdomen. I was gasping now, straining at the ropes, feeling my arousal becoming stronger and stronger, even though he had done little more than stroke my skin with a cylinder of vibrating plastic.

It was not what Simon had done that had got me to this point; it was the circumstances in which he had done it. I knew that he was quite at liberty to ram the vibrator straight up my arse if he so wished, or at least bury it inside my cunt -- why was I suddenly thinking cunt instead of pussy? But he had just lightly played it over me, knowing that I had to put up with the frustration that brought.

Then suddenly he moved it. The tip of the vibe was pressed gently against the tip of my clit and the control instantly turned full on. I jerked with surprise and pleasure and my simmering orgasm boiled over, making me strain against the ropes, bucking and jerking as it rolled through me. As orgasm's go this was probably not the most intense I've ever had, but it was one of the most memorable, just because I was under restraint. I was unable to move more than an inch or two, and unable to grip or twist my tits as I wanted to, unable to open my legs properly, and unable to do anything except accept it. For those reasons it lasted longer and gave more overwhelming sensations than I ever expected. I was lost in rapture as waves of pleasure rolled on, only able to express myself verbally with a continuous "Yes, oh yes, oh my God yes. Oh fuck yes," repeated over and over in varying permutations.

When I finally came down from the metaphoric wall that it had me climbing and I relaxed back onto the bed, Simon burst into giggles and looked at me with a childish grin on his face.

"I didn't mean to do that! I hope you can stand another."

"Soon." I gasped, "Give me a minute or two."

But Simon had no intention of allowing me to rest, instead he switched on the vibrator again and pushed it full depth into my cunt, holding it there for long minutes with his hand flat against the butt. Then he smiled wolfishly and grasped the end of the vibrator, twisting it and pulling it out of me at the same time, before reversing the action to screw it back in, the motion setting off little jolts of ecstasy inside me. Steadily he twisted it in and out of my cunt, thrusting it deep before withdrawing it almost to the tip, I groaned and moaned through it all, enjoying every moment and feeling the stirrings of my second climax start inside my pelvis.

Then he stopped with the vibrator half in and half out of me and switched it off.

"Now, if you want to be allowed to cum again, then you must do as I say, ok?"

I nodded, feeling a bit confused. Unless he wanted me to suck him off there seemed to be very little I actually could do whilst bound to the bed like a Leonardo de Vinci drawing.

"You told me that you have dreamed of your rape fantasy, in one especially clear dream, and in that dream it actually happened, yes?"

I nodded, still puzzled. "Yes."

"Then I want you to tell me about that dream. Tell me what happened as if you were telling the story of a real life happening, and tell me every single detail. What was done to you, who it was done by, how it was done and how you felt about it, everything."

"Jesus, I can't do that!" My initial reaction was horror and panic, but I knew I could, for a little voice in my head was telling me how erotic it would be to share that dream with him.

"Then I guess I'll just leave you there for a bit." He pulled the vibrator from me and placed it on the bed, looking down silently at me. I knew what he was waiting for, and it wasn't long in coming.

"Ok, I'll tell you, if you promise not to take the piss afterwards."

"I promise."

He replaced the vibrator, pushing it deep into me, but not turning it on. I sighed with the pleasure of its return and took a deep breath, a very deep breath.

"In my dream I was a cosmetics sales girl, you know, the sort that calls round to your house with a catalogue and takes orders?" Simon nodded and switched vibe on just a little.

"Well, I was delivering an order to a house way out in the sticks, but when I got there it didn't seem quite the same as when I called before. It was the same house, but the car in the drive was older than I remembered and the dustbin was overfull. Anyway, I knocked on the door and waited."

The vibrator was buzzing away in my cunt and telling Simon about my dream was getting easier.

"The man who answered wasn't the same man as I'd seen last time, but when I told him what I wanted he said to come in, so I did. I went through into the living room and as soon as I saw the family I knew it wasn't right. Previously there had been a business couple in their thirties, now it was a whole family of misfits. There was a couple in their forties I guess, two young men in their twenties who looked to be related and one of whom had answered the door, a woman of about the same age, and an old man of about seventy. All of them were fat, like Big Mac addicts, except for the old man, who was stick thin, and the younger woman, who was pretty and had a really good figure."

Simon turned up the vibrator and I sighed with pleasure. I could feel my orgasm waiting patiently in the wings.

"I hurriedly turned to go, but the man who had answered the door stood blocking my exit and grinning like a Cheshire cat. I asked him to excuse me and let me past, but he answered 'no, he was going to fuck me instead.' I tried to push past him but he grabbed my arm and spun me back into the room. There he and his brother grabbed an arm each and held me firm. 'What shall we do with her, dad,' asked one of them and the fat man answered that they'd best strip me and fuck me 'seeing as that's what you've said you'd do'.

I was struggling as hard as I could, but I couldn't break free, and when the father came up to me with a knife in his hand and told me to stand still, I did just that, absolutely trembling with fear. In my dream I was frightened that they were going to kill me."

I stopped and looked up at Simon. "I don't know if you can understand, but the sheer terror of the possibility being maimed or killed made everything in my dream so much more intense and so fucking stimulating."

"I understand." He said, and I think maybe he did.

"Anyway, it wasn't me the father was going to cut up but my clothes, and he cut every bit of them off of me with that knife, so that I ended up standing in front of him stark naked, still held by the arms by his two sons. There I stood, with a pile of rags around my feet, my arms out to my side and twisted so that I leaned forward with my tits hanging, and a family of morons standing around jeering and cheering and staring at my body. I had never felt so ashamed -- and also so fucking randy. Even though I was petrified I wanted them to do things to me, touch me or fuck me, or anything, you know?"

Otazel
Otazel
2,588 Followers