Simon and Becky Ch. 05

Story Info
Our pair ended up secretly watching others.
8.2k words
4.71
30.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Becky and I were sitting drinking a quiet coffee after breakfast, and feeling just a little awkward after the night before. Our relationship was not that old and we had taken things a little further than we had expected, - in the verbal sense, that is. We have been telling each other of our secret longings, and last night we had agreed that we should try and make them happen. But now, of course, we were both wondering if the other had meant what they had said, or if there were now to be regrets and recriminations. So far we had both deliberately avoided mentioning the previous night. I decided it was time to take the bull by the horns.

"Becky?" Her head swung around. "Was there anything said last night that worried you?"

"Yes." Tears sprang into her eyes, and my heart sank.

"What?" I had to ask, but I dreaded the wrong answer.

"I think I admitted to too much and I'm scared of losing you!"

A tear spilled down her face, but for a minute I didn't realise what she had said. Then the penny dropped and I felt the most overwhelming relief.

"Thank God for that!" She looked at me in complete astonishment. "I feel exactly the same. I thought you'd think me a complete jerk for saying that I'd like to watch you fuck someone else."

She had just the beginnings of relief on her face too, behind the tears. "And I thought you'd hate me for saying I'd like to! I thought you'd get jealous and end it."

"And I was worried that you might. But we're not thinking of having affairs, are we? We're only looking to act out our fantasies, and if it's done by mutual consent there shouldn't be a problem, should there?

"Oh, Simon. I do so want for us to enjoy being together. I do want us to do the things we want to try, and I won't be jealous, ever."

"If ever we find that things are getting too heavy, can we make a pact that we can tell each other that, and we'll stop?"

Becky smiled with relief as she dabbed the remaining tears from her cheeks. "Yes, that's a good idea. I somehow don't think that will happen, but it's good to have a sort of 'get out clause', isn't it?"

"It sure is, and that reminds me, you haven't said, but did you like being tied to the bed last night?"

"Ooooh!" She groaned with pleasure as the memory was brought back to her. "Oohh yes, very much, you can do that again whenever you want."

"Good, and believe me, I will. We got a bit sidetracked into your dream last night, so you didn't get half the abuse I intended, but don't worry, you will next time."

"Oohh! I like the word 'abuse', I can't wait." She was beaming now, her misgivings behind her.

"Right, so that's us sorted." Now I wanted to lighten the mood. "What would you like to do today? Shall we take the day off work and go out for a drive? I'll ring in sick for you if you'll ring in for me."

"Now that sounds a brilliant idea. I know, let's have a picnic where we stopped that first night on the way home."

"You mean where you first seduced me?" She had the good grace to smile at that remark.

"Yes, if we can find it again."

"Oh, I can find it, all right. I think about it every time I drive past."

Becky jumped from her chair and headed for the larder. "What shall we take to eat?" She asked over her shoulder. With the weight of last night lifted from her she was all enthusiasm for the new day. Emotionally volatile would be a good description of Becky at times.

"Whatever you like. But don't forget, if we run out of food we can always eat each other."

Her tinkling laugh came back to me. "We'll probably do that anyway, won't we?

*****************************

By early afternoon we were sprawled side by side in place near to where we had been on that first night. We had wanted, for sentimental reasons I suppose, to plonk ourselves down in exactly the same spot, but the farmer was busy mending a broken fence close by there, so we moved about half a mile further on. This place was a clearing in open woodland rather then tree dotted pasture, and all the more romantic for that. It was a lovely warm afternoon and the sunshine came through the trees, dappling the ground and dancing in the very slight breeze.

Our picnic was eaten, our wine was nearly drunk and we were propped like bookends on one elbow facing each other and indulging in the sort of silly inconsequential conversations that lovers do. And as we lay there I became conscious of a bird singing its heart out in the branches somewhere above us, a beautiful liquid song that penetrated through the summer woodland as if he were celebrating the sunshine. Now I'm a city boy really, and I only know sparrows and pigeons by name, but Becky is good with bird identification and I asked her just what bird it was.

She stopped and listened intently for a few moments then stated that it was a robin, the little red breasted bird with the big voice. I can't remember hearing anything so melodic for a long time and we became silent for a while just listening to its song. Neither of us knew where it was, but the sound seemed to be coming from somewhere behind Becky and she rolled onto her back in an attempt to trace it. She lay with one of her knees raised, one arm beside her and the other thrown across her face to shield her eyes from the sunshine. Now I had something beautiful to listen to, and something beautiful to look at, for her nipples stood prominent and proud against her thin cotton top.

Eventually the little bird fell silent, but we were so relaxed in the warmth and solitude of the wood that neither of us spoke and neither of us moved, we just quietly enjoyed each others company and absorbed our surroundings. After a while Becky looked across at me and reached for my hand, an affectionate smile on her lips. I smiled back as she gripped my fingers with hers as a child would do, love passing silently between us.

But she was no child and the temptation to kiss her became too much in the end and I slowly shuffled across the gap between us, leaning over her to lower my face to hers. Her arms softly circled my back and she pulled me to her, her lips parting with a sigh to admit my tongue in a gentle display of affection. We kiss a lot, Becky and I, and sometimes it leads to other things, and sometimes it doesn't. This, I was sure, was one time when kissing would be enough.

There is though, the saying about 'you never can tell', and after a while this proved to be one of the other times instead. That was because it was so warm we were both wearing very light clothing, and I could feel Becky's nipples hardening against my chest, drawing my attention back to the pure sexiness of her figure. Then it wasn't long before my hand was burrowing under her top in search of those hard little nipples. Even so, we were both in a loving rather than horny mood, so I didn't expect more than a little 'touchy feely' to happen. And for a while nothing did, I rested my hand on her breast, gently moulding the soft flesh and rolling the nipple between my fingers as we continued to kiss and cuddle. But then she moved sideways a little to get more comfortable and I removed my hand to let her settle, but her top had dropped back into place and denied me an easy return.

Instead of bothering to find my way back under her clothes I began running my hand up and down the outside of her body instead, initially from shoulder to hip, but then, because her knees were raised and within fairly easy reach, from shoulder to knee. Then I suppose it was inevitable that my caresses would cause her skirt to slip, exposing her lovely strong thighs to my touch. I couldn't resist, and to be honest I didn't really try, I began running my hand gently down her thigh from her knee to the outside edge of her panties, not touching her anywhere intimate, but just enjoying the soft smooth feel of the skin on her legs.

Of course, it didn't stay that way for long. Becky sighed with lazy pleasure and let her legs drift slightly apart, giving me brief sight of pale lemon underwear before she pulled me back down to her and proceeded to kiss me with definite intent. Now, obviously, reaching the far side of her leg was much more difficult while held so close, and so I transferred my attentions to the inside of her nearer leg, reaching back to run my hand along the creamy softness of her inner thigh. Becky responded with a little 'mmm' each time my hand reached the top (or is that the bottom?) of her leg, especially if the side of my hand made a slight contact with the crotch of her briefs. Her legs were slowly coming further apart with each approach of my hand. She was beginning to want more than just a cuddle, and so was I.

The next step was for me to stop stroking her leg and just concentrate on the bit covered by her briefs, and as soon as I did that her legs came wide apart, her breath hissed in my ear and her arms held me even tighter. It was nice though, even through her panties I could feel the puffiness of her labia that gave her pussy that beautiful 'squidgy' feel of arousal, and within only a very few minutes her juices had dampened her crotch and she started moaning softly as I played with her through the thin layer of material. Finding the damp spot I pressed my finger against it, as if trying to penetrate her through her underwear and she moaned again, then I dragged my fingernail along her panty covered slit, and the moaning increased. Becky was becoming fully aroused and ready to fuck, and I was getting to be more than willing.

"Let go a minute, sweetheart."

Until I spoke softly into her ear she was holding me tight and close, and reluctant to leave go of me, even though I was pulling gently against her. But as soon as I asked she released me, sitting up slightly and with a questioning look on her face.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Crouching down, I moved awkwardly round to kneel between her legs, where I stopped for a moment, fascinated by the dark stain of her juices on the crotch of her flimsy lemon briefs. Then I reached under her skirt for the waistband and Becky, seeing what I intended, raised herself slightly onto feet and elbows to allow me to remove them. I tugged gently on the soft material, trying to ease them over the full globes of her bottom, gradually working them down until I could slide them along her legs and, as I moved back out of the way, unhook them from her feet and drop them onto the grass beside us.

Becky needed no bidding for her next action, without speaking or asking, she silently reopened her legs, giving me a gloriously perfect view of her pussy. This was the view I first had when we got together after our fateful drive home, and it's a picture that has stayed with me since. God, she is beautiful.

It was extremely arousing to gaze unhindered at her most intimate place, to notice the shiny slickness of her hole, the puffiness of her labia and the rigid little soldier of her clitoris standing to attention between them. I could see that Becky was very turned on and just waited to be fucked, and she did look so inviting.

I knelt before her, undoing my trousers in order to push them down, along with my shorts. Becky watched intently, her eyes hungry as they fixed themselves on my cock. Then I leaned forward, lowered myself carefully on top of her and let my tip slide gently between her slippery pussy lips. As always, she felt fantastic, the soft wet warmth opening to admit me, yet still remaining tight enough for me to feel her muscles gripping my shaft. I remained still, just absorbing the feeling, allowing it to turn me on even more, before I started gently and slowly thrusting into her.

I love to start slowly and gradually build up speed. It allows me to enjoy the full sensations of fucking this beautiful woman, and it gives Becky the chance to pull me close and explore my mouth with her tongue, just as she did this time. Her arms had locked around my neck once more and her lips were clamped over mine so that the little grunting noises she was making vibrated through my mouth.

Little by little I picked up speed, thrusting harder and harder, fucking her faster and faster, until soon I was ramming into her as hard as I could and her little noises had given way to vocal gasps and cries, still uttered straight into my open mouth. By now she was hanging on to my neck like grim death, trying not to let go as I fucked her, each plunge into her sending shocks through her body and threatening to break her grip. We didn't last long this time, passion and lust had kicked in and we came like express trains, breaking our kiss at last and shouting our happiness into each others ears. So much for the gentle, loving sex that I had intended when I went to lie on top of her.

After it was over we lay looking at each other, silent except for gasping breaths, Becky using my shadow to shield her eyes from the sunlight. I don't think either of us wanted to move, to be the one to break the contact, but my cock was subsiding, and threatening to slip from her pussy, and I guessed that her legs were becoming stiff from their wide open position, so I made the break, easing myself from her body and rolling over to lie winded beside her.

Now we both lay on our backs, using one hand to shield our eyes, and both too spent to worry about covering ourselves up for the moment. Becky lay, knickerless, with her skirt around her waist and her legs a little way apart, and I still had my trousers around my knees, my poor worn out cock resting softly on my stomach. The only movement we made was when Becky reached across and took my hand in hers once more.

"Can we do that again?" She asked.

"If you mean today, you're going to have to wait a while, I'm knackered."

"I don't mind waiting, that was lovely. I'll leave my knickers off, and then you can just start when you're ready."

What an invitation. "Mmmmm. That sounds good to me, but let me get my breath back first."

She smiled at me, squeezed my hand and laid back to rest beside me.

Within minutes the heat of the sun, the soft rustle of the trees, and the post coital lethargy we both felt, began to make our eyelids droop and we were in danger of falling asleep in our somewhat embarrassing state of dress. I made to pull my hand from Becky's in order to pull my trousers up, but she held on to it, trying to prevent me from moving.

"I've got to move, darling, or I'll fall asleep with my trousers down and someone might come along."

"I don't care. Let them see, they'll only be jealous." She said, but she let go of my hand anyway.

I sorted my trousers out and made myself decent, but all Becky did was to sort of flick her skirt over herself without really making sure her pussy was covered. As it happens, it was, but there was a good bit of thigh on show and a bit of breeze would reveal all. I'm sure she realised that, and wanted to take the tiny risk it involved. As for me? Well, I felt a tired little stirring in my pants at the thought of some lucky sod getting an eyeful.

I lay back down and our hands found each other again, and within minutes the sun had worked its magic and we were both asleep.

*********************************

Wakefulness came with the sound of voices. It took me a moment to register where I was, and as soon as I did I cast about, wildly looking for the source of the noise and at the same time checking that Becky was respectable. She was, and she was still sleeping, but from somewhere other people were coming closer, and I didn't know where. Although the woodland was broken up by open spaces, it was till thick enough to hide what sounded like another couple.

Then I saw them, a quick movement caught my eye some fifty yards or so away through the trees and as I swivelled my head I spotted the billow of a blanket being shaken out to lay on the ground in a nearby clearing. They were pretty much hidden by foliage, but I could distinguish a blonde woman and a dark haired man, both apparently in business suits. It was impossible to make out ages, but their actions suggested a couple escaped from the office for an afternoon's dalliance and that she was probably younger than him. Then, even as I watched she sank to her knees on the blanket and began to unbutton his fly.

It didn't seem fair for Becky to miss out on the entertainment, so I gently shook her shoulder, putting my finger to my lips as her eyes popped open.

"What is it?" She asked quietly as she became alert. I pointed silently in the direction of our neighbours and she propped herself onto her elbows to look.

"Oohh!" She said as she spotted them, raising herself higher and craning her neck for a better look. "How long have they been there?"

"Just arrived I think, they woke me up,"

"Do they know we're here?"

"No, I don't think so by the look of things, do you?" By now the blonde was sucking hard on the mans cock as it protruded from his flies.

"Do you think they'd let us watch?" Her voice came in an excited whisper.

"I doubt it, Becky, and anyway, we are watching."

"Yes, but we can't see much from here." She stopped and looked about her. "Can we get closer?"

I'd already been wondering the same thing and I'd spotted a fallen tree only eight or ten yards from the couple, with a fringe of new little branches springing up along its length.

"Do you reckon we can get behind that log?" I asked her, pointing to the tree in question.

Her answer was a quick determined crawl from our present hiding place towards what was to be our new one, moving from cover to cover as she went. Amazed by her sudden decisiveness I took the only option left to me, and followed on hands and knees. We had little likelihood of being seen, they were far to engrossed in what they were doing, but it was a nerve racking half a minute before we were safely behind the tree trunk, both kneeling and peering through the new growth at the man and woman in clear sight only a few yards in front of us.

Becky looked across at me and smiled excitedly. "This is better."

"Have you had army training?" I asked half seriously, thinking of the confident way she had moved up on her quarry. Her only reply was a quick smile.

We could now see them both very clearly now. She was a blonde woman of around thirty, full figured and maybe running a little to fat, with highlighted long blonde hair in a complicated style and wearing heavy make up. Her mouth was fastened tightly around her partners cock and she was sucking hard enough for her cheeks to be drawn in.

He was not as much older as I had thought, probably mid thirties, tall, slim, and well proportioned, with a thick mane of jet black hair and a droopy Mexican style moustache. His mouth was open and his eyes closed as he enjoyed the blonde's mouth working on his cock.

They were both dressed for the office, he in a dark grey suit and white shirt, with a tie hanging unfastened around an open collar, revealing a tuft of thick black chest hair. She wore a dark blue two piece over a pale blue blouse, the blouse trimmed, if that's the word, with a cloud of frilly lacework. The whole effect was to look a little overdone for both of them, and very incongruous in the circumstances.

Becky settled herself kneeling on her haunches, folding her arms over the fallen trunk and resting her chin on the backs of her hands, watching the pair before her with rapt attention. I knelt next to her; very glad of the twigs that hid us and unsure if I should watch Becky's wide eyed face or the couple that held her attention. In the end I did a bit of both.

After a minute or two she leaned towards me and whispered. "Do you think they'd mind if they knew we were watching?"

"I rather think they would, they don't look the type to me. Is it turning you on watching them?"

"Just a little bit." She answered, meaning 'rather a lot, actually.' I could tell by her rapid breathing that the sight was getting to her. "I'd love it if they knew."

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers