Simple Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She playfully pushed me away by pressing on my tits and said, "Not yet sexy, soon."

"So, Brad drops me off at my apartment and I decided to go for a little walk to settle down and cool off. He must have known I was pissed because I just gave him a quick peck and didn't invite him back up for a post-movie blow job and sex session that we normally have, she said."

Alex, shook her head and said, "Focus Alex, back to simple things that are erotic, right. So, I start walking down the street and it is a warm night, like tonight and the street is dark but it is well lit. After one block, I knew I needed to go pee, but there wasn't anyplace to go. With each step I got more and more panicky as the pressure built up, it was then I started thinking about peeing," she stopped and said that we needed some more wine.

"Here, Alex," as I handed her another bottle and she poured us both some.

"Normally when I pee outside, it isn't on a street; however, the more I thought about it, the more naughty I felt, because every time I peed myself or peed outside in general, I always felt like I was being bad and like I said, I have always found that feeling to be very erotic," she smiled.

"So, what did you do?" I asked.

"I came to the next corner and stood very quietly and tried to pee, but I couldn't, normally I always pee squatting or lying down and I couldn't pee standing up. A car was approaching and started walking again and that's when the pee came, because I wasn't thinking about trying, I guess my bladder relaxed and the flood gates opened right there on the sidewalk," Alex said.

"That is so hot, Alex, I have always wanted to do that, and I have had one or two accidents that always felt so wonderful, but I never had the "balls" to actually do it," I said.

"How about right now Kari, do you have to pee? You've had 4 or 5 glasses of wine; your bladder should be overflowing?" Alex dared.

"I do have to pee now that you mention it, what are you suggesting Alex."

Let's take a break from the game, it's dark out tonight, there is no moon, if anyone sees us, all they will see is our silhouette, maybe they would see your nipples because they must be hard as bullets right now," and she laughed. "Let's get naked and walk to the water and I will teach you to pee standing up, you want to?"

"Alex, its two blocks to the beach, what if someone sees us?"

"This from a woman who does zoom meetings half naked, come on girl, its dark, its late, no one will see us, and it will be fun as well as incredibly erotic."

I kissed her and said, "You are 100% right, what I am thinking."

The wine had loosened up my courage and after sitting across from Alex staring at her pussy, the thought of being outside naked with her, was deeply erotic, and something that I want to do very much.

Without prompting, we both pulled off our tee's and our socks, we looked at each others naked bodies and laughed, we leaned together and this time our kisses were mixed with me fondling her breasts and Alex cupping my ass with both her hands.

"Okay, let's do this," she said.

I had been outside naked here many times, usually much earlier than this, and only occasionally naked to the lake, and always by myself. Being with Alex was really cool and I felt really excited to be with her.

Alex took my hand and led me to the door, where we paused and kissed again, my bladder was almost ready to burst and Alex knew this and tickled me as she kissed me, a few drops of pee escaped.

We slipped out the door and closed it behind us, my hand in hers as she led me towards the beach. We could see shapes in the distance that must be people but no one close to us.

Alex said, "Kari you know what is erotic? being naked outside with you is very erotic, she stopped and kissed me again, this time she played with my pussy and said, okay Kari, I want you to pee here."

We had walked the two blocks on the pavement, a few lights were on in some houses, and we had stopped right were the sand met the road.

I tried but maybe it was because I was standing up, maybe because I had never peed in front of anyone but I couldn't, my body was just conditioned to pee squatting it guess.

"Kari, just relax," Alex said and she started kissing me again and then she bent over and took one of my nipples in her mouth.

Alex was really good at this and I closed my eyes and moaned as she bit the tip of my nipple, her teeth and lips making my knees weak, it also took my mind off my bladder and soon I could feel a trickle of pee escape and then more.

"That's the way Kari," and Alex put her hand on my vagina and let the pee spray her. Then she surprised me by kneeling down and letting me pee on her. My pee splashed onto her blonde hair, into her face, and some into her mouth, then I felt her tongue on my pussy as the last of me pee drained out, my pee mixed with my juices, and her saliva as she plunged her tongue deep inside me.

I could barely stand up, the feeling was so intense, her hands cupped my ass, stroking and pinching each cheek, the pain and pleasure mix was making me crazy.

Off in the distance we could hear the sound of a group of people approaching and she stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me and we ran into the water, the waves feeling cool on my hot skin.

When the water was up to our waists, I pulled Alex towards me and then wrapped my legs around her waist and ground my pussy hard into hers.

"Alex, you are my most erotic pleasure, you are my best friend, my lover, and I love you," I said as I kissed her and we fell backwards into the surf. Entangled together we slipped into deeper water and watched the group of people approach, but we were lost in the darkness to them.

"Alex, that was so hot, you eating my pussy while I was peeing," I whispered into her ear.

"I had wanted to try that and seeing you standing there naked, I knew I just had to try that, you're my best friend too, and I have loved you for as long as I can remember Kari."

"Alex, there is something that I would like to try on the beach, if you are game?"

"Kari, I would do anything with you, what do you want to try?"

"I want to kiss and eat your little pussy right on the beach."

Alex didn't answer, she grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the shore, and I took that as a yes.

We reached the shallow water and I knelt in the wet sand and brought my head to between Alex's legs.

I started with my fingers, running them the length of her legs, the tips of my fingers the only point of contact with her body, she might be able to feel my hot breath on her smooth vagina, but that would be all.

Alex, gripped my head with both her hands, her fingers gliding through my thick hair and undoing my pony tail. My hands continued to find every square inch of her legs and her ass, probing, caressing, and making every nerve ending come alive with pleasure for her.

"Kari, that feels wonderful, please don't stop, not ever," Alex murmured.

My fingers never stopped and now my tongue touched the petals of her pussy, and I could hear her sharply inhale and her fingers pulled my head closer to her exposed skin.

With my face tight against her, my tongue explored every nook, every hidden spot, and then moved up and around her clit, she moaned out loud, and said my name over and over again, and I used one finger to lightly caress the path from her pussy to her asshole. Alex shivered and the low moans had become a steady course of louder and louder whimpers.

Time seemed to stand still for each of us, the waves broke against our legs, the beach was empty but for us, Alex swayed and moved with my tongue, her hips pushing harder against my face as my tongue build her up towards the edge. Everything we had talked about all night had led to this; she was so wet. My fingers had discovered her asshole and slowly circled her rim, teasing and stroking, before slowly pushing past her resistance.

"Oh, Kari, that is so bad, so dirty, and so amazing, don't you dare stop," she whispered just over the sounds of the waves.

The rough texture of my tongue made her shiver as I licked and sucked on her clit just as if it was a small cock, she was the focus of my existence, her pleasure was all of my world at this moment and she knew it.

Some of my fingers were inside her vagina, some were in her ass, but it was my tongue that was pushing her towards the edge of an orgasm, I would sense her approaching and I would take her to the edge and then back her down slightly and then build back up towards the edge again.

"Kari, make me cum, pplleeaassee!!" she begged, her fingernails leaving deep scratches in my back as her back arched.

When I would back off, her little fists pounded my back and she swore at me, "I know what you are doing, you are torturing me, and make me cum please."

It was when I pushed a second finger deep into her ass that we started down the cliff. Alex was almost falling on me as her knees shook, a steady stream of whimpers and moans flowed from her mouth, and then she flooded my mouth with her juices, her taste and spray exploded over my face and her body shook from the top of her head to the bottoms of her toes.

"Oh Kari, that was insane," and she pulled me to my feet and smothered me in kisses, her lips and tongue licking and inhaling her taste.

I could feel her heart beating against my chest, we stood in the moonless night in the waves and we were the only two people in the world.

"I'm not finished yet Alex," and I asked her to kneel in the waves just by the shore.

Alex got onto all fours and I knelt behind her.

"Kari, what are you doing ... oh that is so bad," as my tongue made contact with the top of her ass, right where her back ended.

My tongue started on its journey between her cheeks as I used my free hand to caress the puffy lips of her pussy.

Still sensitive from the throws of her orgasm, I touched her like only a woman would know, gently, knowingly, and despite how sensitive her pussy was, I did it in the only way possible to make her let me touch her sensitive little box.

My face buried between her cheeks, my tongue discovering the small puckered rosebud, still a little dilated from my fingers. Massaging the space between her pussy and her ass, I knew how sensitive that space was and Alex groaned and twisted under my touch.

My tongue rubbed the edges of her asshole, slowly grazing all around the sensitive rosebud. Alex pushed her hips and her ass back against my face and as my tongue penetrated into her, she moaned my name as another orgasm shook her body. When the waves of the orgasm faded, we collapsed into the warm water.

"Kari, that was erotic, not simple, but very erotic, and we held each other in the waves, letting them wash over us.

The rest of the night, the walk home, still naked, the feel of our bodies, the warmth of our kisses, the taste of each other, all was a blur of sex, love, and eroticism.

The sun shone with the window of my bedroom; Alex was laying beside me looking into my eyes. We lay like that for a long time, just enjoying the moment.

"Kari, you are the most erotic person in my life," she smiled and kissed me.

12